The Spinster Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David please finish refreshing everyone's glass and serve the hors d'oeuvres now," requested Miss Smith.

As I topped off Mrs Thompson glass I could feel my penis was still semi erect and I just knew it would be obvious when I stood up straight and walked to the kitchen.

I made a mad dash toward the kitchen door but before I made it I heard Miss Smith call out, "David, please remove this empty bottle and the empty tray, the table is becoming too cluttered, and then you can serve the food."

I cringed at the thought of turning to face the women I had just scurried away to hide my embarrassing semi erect penis. With no other option I slowly started turning toward them and guided my eyes downward to check on how bad the situation was. My penis was almost half erect but still covered by the apron, but I was almost positive that both my balls had to be on display.

My half hard penis had lifted the apron up enough to reveal my undercarriage. Embarrassing as that was it was better than having a full on boner with my penis pointing to the heavens.

The thought just hit me, why the hell is my penis so eager to become erect. This situation was not sexual and none of these women were turning me on, so why was I fighting to keep my penis from exploding to full throttle. This didn't make sense.

As these thoughts played in my mind Miss Smith's voice shook me back to reality, "David, please try to restrain your bodily urges in front of my guests. If you aren't careful, that apron covering your privates will be of no use to you at all."

All four women chuckled and continued to keep their eyes at crotch level.

From the heat I felt on my face I must have turned a deep crimson red. I grabbed the empty bottle and tray and again trotted for the kitchen door. Once safely alone in the kitchen I took several deep breaths to try and relax somewhat. I poured myself another glass of wine hoping that would help, at any rate it wouldn't hurt.

Miss Smith's voice rang out, "David, what in the world is taking you so long in there? You're not doing anything naughty are you? We are all aware of young men and their hormonal urges." The group of women laughing even louder this time.

I swallowed the last of my wine, took another deep breath and grabbed the food tray. Entering the living room my penis had calmed down and was no longer lifting the apron enough to show anything, thank god.

I stopped at Mrs Thompson first for her selection. I again had the serving tray resting low hiding my privates. Every time Mrs Thompson took a selection the tray rubbed against my penis. I moved to Professor Williams and she made several selections of the small hors d'oeuvres. My penis was now back to a semi erection and I had two more women to serve.

Next was Mrs Stevenson, my mom's close friend. She kept touching the tray trying to decide which ones she wanted. With each movement my penis expanded and grew. I was now probably three quarters hard but had the luxury of the coverage of the serving tray.

I turned and started moving to serve Miss Smith when Mrs Stevenson reached out to retrieve another snack but instead made contact with the apron string tired behind me. Before anyone realized what was happening my apron became untied. I felt the flimsy thing start slipping down.

I squeezed my eyes shut, the unimaginable was happening. But then I noticed my apron didn't fall to the floor. What the hell? I thought. Oh my god my apron had landed on my penis. It was erect enough to keep it from hitting the floor.

Miss Smith spoke up, "David I'll take my choices now please."

Just as if nothing had occurred I took a few steps over to serve her. She removed her selections and placed them on her plate.

I started to back up toward the kitchen to avoid any possibility of further embarrassment.

Miss Smith said, "David please leave the tray here and get some more wine for the ladies and I."

"But Miss Smith I...I ah...the apro...I can't...," I stammered to say anything.

"Please David do as you are asked and if you don't mind you can unplug my iPad it's fully charged and ready to go," Miss Smith sternly said.

I had no choice, no way out of this. How humiliating this was going to be, I couldn't believe it was happening.

I slowly started lowering the tray to the table. When the tray passed my penis I was able to see the apron laying on top of my semi erection. I couldn't believe my luck my penis was still completely hidden by the draping cloth. I sat the tray down and started to reach for the apron strings to re-tie them around my waist.

"David stop wasting time, unplug my cord and get the wine," she demanded while tapping her finger on her iPad.

I got the message and turned to walk to the outlet. A slow steady walk kept the apron balanced and in place along with my dignity, what little was left. Paying so much attention to my front side I completely forgot about my backside. The thin apron strings that used to dangle down from my waist were now gone. My entire backside was bare, completely naked and exposed. I know the apron strings weren't much cover but at least they were something. I was now totally nude from my shoulders to my heels.

Again I was turning beet red just imagining the four women watching my butt cheeks move around with every step.

I reached the outlet. Bending down to unplug the cord I suddenly feel the apron quickly slide down my penis and hit the floor. "Oh fuck," I panicked and quickly dashed for the kitchen keeping my back to the women.

Before I could get through the kitchen door Miss Smith announced, "Bring the wine NOW David, several of our glasses are empty."

"But Miss Smith I lost my..."

She cut me off by saying, "David I'm opening my iPad to check my emails quickly and I expect our wine NOW!"

She had me. I got a fresh bottle of wine and held it directly in front of my penis and balls. My penis for, some reason, was still in its semi erect state. But I had to do this or those discussing pics of me would be everywhere.

I came into the living room completely naked from head to foot with my only covering a wine bottle. All eyes were on me. I felt like a piece of meat being inspected.

I was able to uncork the bottle while still keeping covered but pouring was going to be a different story. I had done everything I could think of to protect my nudity from these women but now I was out of options.

I lifted the bottle to fill Mrs Thompson's glass exposing my semi erect penis to the entire room. There I was, totally naked in front of the wife of the dean of my college. I flushed every color of red there was. I finished filling Mrs Thompson glass and turned to move to where my professor was seated to do the same.

As I was walking toward my professor she spoke up to say, "David, I would have never suspected from seeing you in class that you were so well,... endowed."

I was so taken aback at her observation I nearly dropped the bottle of wine.

Mrs Stevenson piped up with, "Yes Jane I've always found it very difficult to tell the size of a man when he's clothed."

"Yes indeed unless he's not wearing underwear, that can reveal a lot about a man, "Professor Williams insisted. "I have had many guys in my classes who don't wear undies. Some of the time I can even tell if they are circumcised or not."

I couldn't believe these women were sitting there talking about guys' penises while I was standing in front of them completely naked.

Mrs Stevenson jumped into the conservation with, "My husband was uncircumcised and I've never had the opportunity to see a circumcised penis close up."

"David finish filling up Jane's glass and attend to Mrs Stevenson so she might get a closer look at you," Miss Smith said. while tapping on her ipad.

I was completely dumbfounded by her statement, but with a determined look on her face I obeyed her order.

Walking toward Mrs Stevenson I felt all their eyes on my penis. I stood next to Mrs Stevenson and began filling her glass in hopes that would be the end of it.

"Oh I see, there's no skin over the head," she said. "Well the only time you could see the head of my husband's penis was when it was erect. Isn't that something."

Looking a little closer she asked, "What's this discoloration on the shaft?"

Mrs Thompson explained, "That's the circumcision scar."

"Oh my, a scar on your penis. Is it sensitive, is there scar tissue build up?" Mrs Stevenson asked.

As she was asking all these questions without thinking she reached out and ran her finger over my circumcision scar to try find out the answers to her questions.

Oh my god, she's touching my penis, she's rubbing my shaft with her finger, what the fuck is happening was all I could think.

Miss Smith spoke up asking, "Does the scar feel any different than the area surrounding it?"

With that question being asked Mrs Stevenson continued her exploration, feeling more and more of my penis. My penis was responding to her touch. With each movement I could feel it growing.

Mrs Stevenson looked up at me and said, "You should be very proud David, such a handsome young man and so well 'gifted' in other areas. I'm sure your mother will enjoy hearing everything about our meeting each other."

Oh my god was she going to tell my mother she saw me parading around naked in front of her and other women? Was she going to mention how big my penis was when erect?

I finally spoke up and asked Miss Smith if she was ready for more wine, figuring I'd be able to move away from Mrs Stevenson's grip on my penis.

Miss Smith was so slow to answer that by the time she said, "Yes please," my penis was at full mast, as hard as it gets. Mrs Stevenson released her grip and I quickly moved away toward Miss Smith, my rock hard penis bouncing with every step.

Here I was standing in front of four older women stark naked with a massive erection. What a fucking bazaar situation.

I filled Miss Smiths glass and started to the kitchen to seek coverage.

Miss Smith interrupted with, "David I believe Mrs Thompson and Professor Williams could do with a top off of their glasses."

I gave her a look of please no more, please. But I received no reprieval.

I lowered my head and proceeded toward the two women, my erect penis throbbing bobbing and pointing the way. I was humiliated beyond belief. A nineteen year old college student naked and hard serving four older women. One, a close friend of my mother seeing me like this, not to mention she had been touching my erect penis just moments before.

Another was my current communications Professor who I would soon be sitting in a classroom with. And finally the wife of the dean of the college I attend.

What in the world did I ever do to deserve this happening to me, I wondered?

Just then Miss Smith said, "Ok David I think we're all set for now why don't you go wait in the kitchen till we need you."

I smiled, to myself, with some feeling of relief. Finally some privacy.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Miss Smith ordered, "David come collect your apron and answer the door please!"

"Oh fuck what fresh hell is this?" I mumbled to myself.

12