The Squirting Nudist Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Twenty two years old Molly is adopted by an older couple.
1.7k words
4.03
14k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie_FL
Jamie_FL
10 Followers

Molly, did you bring anything? Shoes, clothes, or no?" Janis asked looking back through the rearview mirror. Molly Scott sits bored in the backseat of van as they continue their long drive down the desolate interstate. She had long run out of things to watch and do on her phone, but was pretending to listen to music to make her mother think she couldn't hear. She looks away, zoned out the window. She sits with her leg's spread wide, almost but not totally out of her seatbelt as she sat sprawled out in the backseat.

"Molly Marie Scott! I am talking to you, don't pretend to ignore me... I can hear you scrolling by the way... I know you're not listening to anything!" Yells Janis with a scold.

"No, Ms Janis... " Molly retorted with the usual surly eye-roll.

"You said it would be fine to go naked?" Molly says indifferently.

Janis shakes her head in disapproval and sighs. "Not even a bathing suit? Seriously, Molly? You don't even have anything... what if we were in a situation where you needed to dress?!" she asked.

"It's all good, it's her birthday- cut her some slack!" Bucky says to lighten the mood, and to also get back to the radio as his wife had interrupted the song he was listening to, "I know, I know... I just don't see how someone can- ugh, never mind. Fine. Wait a second, Molly. You TOLD me you were going to wear something to cover yourself! What happened to that?!" says inquisitively. "You specifically told me that..." she says harping on the naked girl.

"What?!... I AM wearing cover, I told you that I'm wearing my bush. See?!" Molly says sarcastically while raising her pelvic section, but still in a sitting position on the backseat of the car.

"Oh my God, Molly..." Janis says burying her face in her palm shaking her head. Her husband laughs and urges her to calm herself as she smiles and laughs at herself a bit.

"You didn't ask what the cover would be! I am wearing cover, and it's my pubes... and honestly I don't even see why that's different than if I was just wearing a bikini bottom or whatever..." Molly says looking at her phone, disregarding Janis' nagging.

Bucky chuckles and turns up the volume on the radio. He then glances over at his wife who is now smiling again after laughing about Molly.

Janis and Bucky were an far left liberal couple living in the suburbs of Oasis Springs. They had met Molly online and agreed to let her come live with them a few years ago. They were not Molly's parents by blood- but they certainly didn't mind Molly as their adult adopted 22 year old daughter.

For the Scott couple, their adopted daughter was typically completely naked when she was at home, or anywhere she could- the moment she could. This was a behavior that started since she could remember- so long now that no-one was even sure when or how. She would completely protest wearing anything unless she had no choice or had to leave the house. Even then she'd try to put up a fight; trying to rationalize her going to a public store or place in the nude as if it were no big deal at all. She wanted to be naked no matter what. Each time she made it quite clear she was ready to argue with them to the end. The more they fought, the more she seemed to obsess over "being a nudist" and "nude culture." Unknowingly to Molly, none of that existed outside the internet. Out of her entire family, none of which had ever even been to a nudist resort; Molly was the nudist.

Soon, it reached the point where Molly wouldn't even dress or wear a thread unless they specifically asked, and by ask; it was more of a firm demand. Constantly fighting with their adopted daughter had gotten exhausting over the years, and her parents began to give up, or "let her win" in most circumstances. She was an 22 year old adult now, technically. When Molly would ride in the car with either or both her parents, she would just hop right in naked and barefoot without a thought or worry. She'd sit in the passenger or backseat, bare buttocks on seat and slumped back in comfort; lost in her phone or the music she was listening to on her headphones. Of course, she would have to wait in the car while her parents would go inside. Half the time, Molly didn't care or think to ask where they were going even- she just went along and acted as if her nudity wasn't anything to gawk at. It was as if the concept didn't even exist in her mind- aside from the annoyance when her parents demanded and begged she wear something when required. If they said nothing, she wouldn't say a word or take any initiative to dress.

It was a difficult question since Molly was quite different. Molly wasn't the "girly girl" type. She was not at all into wearing make-up or painting her nails. The cosmetic kits her mothers had tried to get her throughout the previous years were untouched, and mostly unopened. She wore the same ponytail she wore most of her life - assuming she even bothered to style her hair at all. She did her chores, even the yard work, always in the nude. It wasn't a surprise that she chose not to bother shaving, or even trimming her pubic hair. She had an extremely thick and unkempt bush, with long tufts of black hair that could easily been seen sticking out from the side at any angle. She certainly did not have plans to stop it from growing all naturally. Most women would faint in embarrassment to be seen not only naked, but with a big bush of pubic hair; Molly didn't mind one bit, however. She would go around sometimes with crude pig-tails in her pubic hair. Of course, since she never once trimmed; her giant bush was also part of the norm and people were pretty much used to it. She "styled" it even and seemed to enjoy it. She was ALWAYS twisting her pubes when she had nothing to do with her hands, typically while talking.

"Honey..." Janis says.

"The reason we did this? We didn't stop you to tell you to dress? Well... that's because it's time to make a decision on all this. I'm tired of "I'm going naked, why do you have a problem with that?!" or "I'm going to bring a backpack with clothes, I'll put them on when it's time" and you DON'T. You're 22 years old now... you're not a kid anymore. Is this Permanent Nakedness thing really what you want for your life?"

"I mean, I have thought about it for years! I'm a nudist, so... yeah. I plan to do it... at some point, I guess after I move out..." Molly says, still defensive from before.

"Well. If you are seriously going to do it anyway, then we'd rather it be with our support" Janis says.

"Wh-what? For real? I-I... is so not how I saw today going" Molly says.

"The ultimatum is this: If you are going to register and be naked, register and be naked. If you're not- then wear your damn clothes. Not this ridiculous game of "is she naked, or not today, who knows? I guess we have to?" Janis says throwing up her arms to vent her frustration with her "daughter".

"Even Bucky won't mind?" Molly asked.

"No. We planned this together. I'll also say this, if you are doing this Molly Marie Scott- YOU are going to be the one to tell everyone this weekend. I brought your clothes... if you say 'no,' then I'll give them to you and you will dress and that's the final verdict. You're going to stay that way, hear?"

The next morning, they drive to a clothing donation bin- with all of Molly's remaining clothing and shoes in a trash bag. They find a small stop area, with a dumpster, recycle bin, and a clothing donation bin. She slams the bag of clothes in the bin. Molly was so happy to lose everything, even her bracelets and jewelry.

"How do you feel, Molly?" asked Janis.

"I am so proud to be the REAL me" Mollie went on to talk about her wish to not only live permanently naked, she also wanted to be able to openly masturbate too. She talked on and on about the various situations she could just masturbate openly and without shame. To her, as a "nudist masturbationist," masturbating was so much more than just having an orgasm or getting off. She talked about how awesome she thought it would be to express herself by masturbating and squirting. Either having fun at a party, or just as a way to say "Hey!"

She loved the thought of just rubbing her vagina for a few seconds and them spurting juice where she stood. Sometimes it splattered out in powerful gushes, other times a thick, lazy pour as it seeped from her soaked and glistening muff. A few quick rubs with either hand, and typically seconds later she squirted in that stance. She could do this while talking, laughing, or working this whole motion in as body.

Molly immediately leans back and assumes her standing masturbation stance. She is vigorously rubbing her clit with one hand and spreading her hairy vagina with the other. Everyone states and some people start to record her. Not more than 15 seconds later, she gasp and moans with a huge grin on her face of pure excitement and joy as clear juice explodes from her bushy vagina. The first few gushes shoot several feet outward, and several more spurts follow. Her cum plops on the floor; some burst forward with impressive distance, some leak and trickle off her pubes lazily. For almost half a minute, she continuously ejaculates everywhere.

When Mollie finishes, she looks around with a look of utter bliss and pleasure on her face. Her parents smile and Mollie laughs. "See- I told you I was a Nudist Masturbationist!" She says happily. "I was too embarrassed to tell you this before, but I love masturbating! I can't believe I finally told you guys!"

"Wow! I'm impressed, babe." Her father says, looking over his nude wife and the big puddle of cum she made. "That is a lot of juice!"

Molly looks down and says, "You are right. I am soooo excited! I didn't know I could do that much, or squirt so much! I was just really horny all the time."

Jamie_FL
Jamie_FL
10 Followers