The Stable Ch. 15

Story Info
Violet's place, returning home.
1.8k words
4.75
2.4k
1
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Violet finished her meal, not even the gag taking away the delicious flavour of the meal she was served. The wine made her warm inside as alcohol tended to do.

There was a short nap on her mattress, waiting for her trainer to come retrieve her. Even if she wanted to get our of her stall, there was no way for her to do so.

"Hello pony. It's time. " Kim's voice woke Violet out of a doze and she got to her hooves, mane shaking out before going to the stall door. "You are going to get your tack no matter where you place since this was your first performance. If you do well, the bar will be set for next time. Let's get you settled. Tomorrow we go back home and routine starts for next time. And this time we will have more practice."

Kim brought Violet out of her stall and the pony spread her hooves out so her trainer could fit her with a belt containing the two dildos, setting them inside her and fastened it around her waist. A bit was fit onto her gag and Kim led her pony down the hall.

Going to where there were more ponies, Violet let her eyes wander to look at the others. Some of the ponies had use of their hands and no gags and Violet turned from them, thinking they lesser ponies than her.

"All right, pony." her trainer's voice shocked her back to her surroundings "Time to see the placements. I watched some of the others. The laziness they let some ponies get away with disgraceful. Not my pony." Kim spoke mostly to herself seeing the others move past.

Violet nodded and moved to stand tall beside her trainer. She was proud of how she had performed, and hoped it showed.

All of the ponies were assembled and the rankings started at ten. Tenth of fifteen show ponies was nothing to be proud of, to Violet's thinking. She was pleased when her name was not called until they came to the top five. Now, Violet looked over at her trainer. Surely she was in the top five, and not the absolutely last five.

"Number three, Violet from Bareback Stables. First time out and awarded the bronze at our show! Violet!" The announcer read and Violet felt her heart swell as her trainer led her up on stage to accept her medal for placing.

Her hooves sounded on the steps as she walked tall up behind her trainer and looked out to the crowd. Every eye was on her, her nearly naked form.

Black latex straps crisscrossed over her skin leaving triangles of peek-a-boo skin. Her ass was uncovered to accentuate her tail that perfectly matched her mane and the long plug that fit inside her. The latex exposed her small breasts, but surrounded the mounds to show them off before crossing over and went around to her neck.

Her legs were constantly flexed in the hoof boots making her stand near on tip toe, but it showed off, with the help of more latex to highlight the assets needed in a show pony. Behind her, at the small of her back her arms were bound together, never released, but it helped thrust out the little perky nipples on her chest.

She matched her handler's steps, making sure the audience now applauding her placement could see her grace. Kim was beaming ear to ear as she led the pony to accept her medal.

A small trophy was given to Kim and when the announcer stepped closer, Violet curtsied and awaited the medal being placed around her neck. The cold, bronze medal touched the space between her breasts.

Once crowned, Kim led her pony back to her stall. "Third place!? At the show convention of the year, and you place third on your first time out!?" Kim nearly shrieked. The trainer gave her pony a stroke on the mane. "Violet, you have exceeded my expectations. I am..." Kim took a deep breath. "I am beyond proud of you, and I'm going to show you."

Violet was fitted with tack including a clip on her cunt and a change of tail plug. The tail part was the same but the plug leading into the pony could be varied. Finally there were clamps with tassels bit into her nipples causing her to suck in a breath.

Violet felt the tack move within her as Kim walked her slowly to a ring. Attaching a long lounge line to one side of her bridle she snapped a whip at her pony.

"Move, pony. We are going to run!" Kim said. Violet heard the snap of the whip and moved without thinking. First at a walk, feeling the tack start to move. Moving helped Violet fall back into her training. Another snap sped up her gait and the items within her sprang to life and caused her to whinny loudly. Voicing the surprise, Violet shook as a release overwhelmed her all at once.

And once the cascade started, it continued with every step of her hooves.

*********************************

Rose and Peony allowed their handlers to give them their tack and prepare to leave the show. The two ponies stayed close, within hoof distance of each other as they were led. They had bonded and would forever work better together than apart.

Jason had been more attentive, and the two ponies had heard rumours of Orchid's terrible performance, and then her dishonourable demotion to the heifer barn. To appease a trainer that wasn't theirs, they were the perfect ponies that now carried gold medals in their trailer from their performance.

The ponies were led to the base of the trailer and Peony was latched to the trailer while the lead pony was escorted into the trailer. The submissive pony stomped her hooves, skittish alone and watched the opening for the trainer to return.

Long moments passed and Peony heard Rose whinny a surprised noise and she shook her head and whinnied in reply. Trying to tell the other pony that she was here. A yank on the chain holding her to the trailer rattled as she tried to get loose and find her dominate pony.

Five more minutes passed with Peony pacing as much as the lead allowed before Jason returned and saw the distressed animal.

"Whoa, pony, whoa. Easy." Jason crooned, raising a hand to try and calm the animal. She shook her head and moved away showing her frustration at being left alone. Finally the trainer got close enough to caress the pony's mane. "It's okay. I didn't hurt her. Your trainer didn't state that you couldn't be separated. Sorry girl, let's show you where she is."

Jason led the now-skittish pony inside the trailer and to a stall next to Rose. The latter pony was sitting on something that looked like a motorcycle seat. Her lead was long enough to hook into the wall and allow the pony to go to where she was currently sitting to a mattress off to the side.

Peony's stall was made up the same way. Seeing it, Peony could see why Rose was sitting on the bench. There was a dildo sticking out for a pony to sit on.

"See? Good ponies get different quarters on the way back." Jason fastened Peony's lead to the hook on the wall to keep her contained in the space. He then turned and placed their golden medals at eye level for them to look at while sitting. "We'll bring food a little later for you. Just get settled in. We have to load Violet and then we;ll be off."

Jason turned and walked off leaving Rose sitting and Peony standing and surveying the situation. Rose whinnied to Peony, rocking on the bench and huffing then looking at the bench in the other stall.

Taking the hint, Peony settled herself on the bench, moaning at the size of the tack invading her. As soon as the second pony was settled and moved her hooves to the spots indicated on the floor the devices inside them sprang to life causing the ponies to scream out in surprise.

And then the ponies gazes met and they surrendered themselves to the pleasure.

***********************************

Violet cried out, begging to stop. She had run for the last hour and her legs trembled and were barely keeping her up. There were parts of her body she barely felt, as every ounce of pleasure had been ripped from her.

"Awww, tired already pony?" Kim snapped the whip and lashed the back of Violet's leg to keep her running. The pony nodded her head repeatedly, but didn't stop moving. "All right, pony, Whoa!"

Violet immediately stopped, stilling the tack inside her. Her breath came in heavy huffs through the gag as she tried to get her breath back. Her voice was hoarse from screaming out and she trembled from exhaustion. She needed a drink of water and to lay down.

"That's my good girl." Kim told her as she attached a lead to her pony's bridle. "Let's get you situated on the truck. I'll wait til we get closer to home before I rub you down. I don't know if you can take much more."

Violet whinnied her thanks as they walked slowly back to the truck. Violet concentrated on putting one hoof in front of the other to make it up the ramp leading to Bareback Stable's trailer.

The section set aside for her on the way back was much more comfortable than it had been on the way here. Kim fastened her long lead to the far end of her space limiting her ability to leave the designated area.

"You realize that if you had placed badly, you would be running until you fell from exhaustion, then I would have beaten you harshly and shoved you into the smallest space here I could find. Because you did well, you could decide when to stop. Your meal will be better, and the mattress is softer, closer to what you have at home." Kim pointed out the different things in the space. Violet cocked her head to the side as she heard two ponies whinny loudly. Kim chuckled. "The other ponies who weren't ran to exhaustion. They placed first, they are being rewarded."

Violet nodded and moved away from the opening of her space. She walked slowly to her bed, hooves dragging behind her. The pony was asleep as soon as her head hit the soft surface.

*******************************

Rose and Peony had left their benches and were looking at the stalls they were divided into. Rose surveyed the situation and Peony looked nervous about still being separated from her dominate pony.

Jason came to check on them, seeing them sullen. Seeing the ponies looking at each other, he moved into Peony's stall and unhooked her, leading her into Rose's stall and hooking her to the same hook the other pony was tethered to. Peony nuzzled the trainer giving thanks while Rose simply nodded and whinnied for Peony to return to her.

"I'll tell them from now on." Jason assured them. He heard quiet huffs and noises from the ponies as they communicated as only ponies could.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers