The Stallion Pt. 04

Story Info
A divorced Italian woman finds love in an unexpected place.
1.9k words
4.65
7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
169 Followers

THE STALLION -- PT 4

If you haven't read the first three parts, you should know that Maria was a thick thighed, solid butt Italian woman who was married to Guido her college mate. During their marriage they had three children. Over the years, Guido lost all desire for her and acted as if she were just an occasional cum receptacle.

As her children grew to adulthood and moved away from home, Guido found a younger woman and divorced her, leaving her psychically wounded, lacking in self-esteem and approaching forty.

Maria was a high school teacher in Brooklyn, New York who became friends with Ralph Bender a fellow teacher. Ralph was a tall, big black man who kept mostly to himself but was always wiling to help anyone in need.

Her interest in him started by listening to the scuttlebutt from some of her younger women faculty members, who learned or just thought that not only was he hot, but he also had a big cock.

As she got to know him, she realized that he really was a nice guy who looked out for her when her young male students got out of hand. Knowing how her sex live with Guido was, she wondered what it would-be like to get a big one.

When she shared the thought with her girlfriend Paula, Paula warned her about getting blacked! They laughed as Paula said,

"Once you go black you never go back. If you do get it let me know what its like," Paula laughed, "maybe I'll try it myself!"

A freak snowstorm placed her in his home for two days and nature too its course. She discovered what being blacked is all about.

At this point in the story, they are actually living together...and so the story continues.

****************************************************************************

PART - 4

Several hours later Maria awoke. At first, she was not sure where she was but finding herself wrapped in a man's arms reoriented her fast. Her tummy and pussy were sore but she loved the sore feeling. Her ass was jammed into Ralph's lap as they spooned.

She exulted in the feeling of being engulfed in his arms which were around her waist, his large chest pressed against her back and that magnificent big black cock lodged between the lobes of her ass and her legs locked in by his, as he snored softly in her ear.

Maria felt totally helpless in this position and realized that somehow, she loved the feeling of being totally under his control. It was a new sensation for her. Guido never enveloped her so, partly because he was not big enough but mostly because after he came, he rolled away from her and went to sleep.

She simpered softly feeling at peace with the world, thinking that she had finally found her man, one who was so kind and loving to her, treated her like she was important to him and to top things off not only did he have a big cock but could fuck the brakes off her. she knew what her Italian friends would say when they discovered her new love, but "Fuckem," she thought. "I was married to an Italian man who never treated me well and now I have this beautiful black man who satisfies me in every way. If they have a problem, they can go fuck themselves!"

His deep breathing lulled her back to sleep. As she dozed, she wondered what it would be like to have that big cock up her ass. Her ex-husband Guido had a small cock, but it was fat and short and while he often tried to take her anally, he never succeeded. He was just too rough, too much in a hurry and couldn't stay hard long enough.

Paula had often told her about the divine feeling of yielding her ass to someone who knew what he was doing and who would take it gently. She would often describe her feeling of ecstasy as her emotions of fear of pain and desire would often rule her until the moment that cock head slipped into her rectum.

"Yes. It hurt a little," she would say "but the knowledge that you were trusting someone enough to take you anally and finding that he cared enough to be gentle, yet claiming your ass eventually, was irreplaceable."

She fell off to sleep with visions of Ralph's big cock, slowly sliding into her bowels while she shuddered and shuddered in ecstasy. She wanted him to have a part of her that nobody else had ever had. She wanted to give it to him, give him something special.

She awoke to Ralph's large cock plundering her. She didn't know exactly when he had entered but she awoke as a deep orgasm was flowing upwards from her pussy through her belly. She tried to struggle away from the foraging black tube of meat that spread her innards as it crawled into her as she felt that mushroom head bore its way all the way up to her navel.

Her pussy contracted and a muffled scream escaped her lips as the fully fledged tornado of an orgasm tore through her body. Jagged lightning ran under her eyelids, electric shots radiated from her nipples down to her clitoris and her body writhed like she was bring electrocuted as her nervous system short-circuited with the intensity of her cumming. As her brain broke loose from her body to soar into the stratosphere, she felt a powerful pulsing inside of her and realized that Ralph was cumming too. The warm spurts seemed to last for hours though it was only about two minutes. Her womb felt full of his sperm and her last thought before blacking out was,

"God, he's going to breed me if he keeps on fucking me like this."

A warm smile fixed itself upon her lips as the thought permeated her consciousness. She remembered thinking,

"I wish that I could have his baby."

When Maria awoke an hour later, Ralph's cock was still lodged in her, no longer hard but still long and thick enough to keep her plugged. She smiled to herself and thought,

"He's not even giving any sperm a chance to escape. If I could get pregnant, I would certainly be, after that load of cum that he injected into me.

She eased her way out of his grasp and made her way to the bathroom. On her way, a gush of her juices fan down the insides of her thighs causing her to hurry to sit on the commode.

She finally cleaned herself, brushed her teeth and washed her face. When she returned to the bedroom, Ralph was awake with a smile on his face.

"Where have you been, baby," he asked.

"To the bathroom," she replied.

"Coming back to bed?"

"No." she responded.

Laughing Ralph asked "Why."

Looking at his big cock beginning to come to life again, she said,

"Because you will want to fuck me again,"

Chuckling loudly, he asked, "And????"

"And we'll never get anything done today," she smiled.

"Get out of bed and come get breakfast."

"Ok, Ok," he grunted, smiling all the while because he knew that if he grabbed her, she would curl up in the bed letting him have his way.

She smiled back at him because she had never felt so wanted in all of her life and never had she been so in love.

They had a hard time concealing their relationship at school but somehow, they managed to do so. The next few months were idyllic for Maria. She came to really understand what it meant to be really loved and give all of herself in return. Her pussy now had been resized to take Ralph's big cock. She was fine with its large size now and had no intention of taking any other one but Ralph's.

Rarely did she stay at her home anymore and was thinking of selling it. Most nights she shared Ralph's bed, even though they drove to school in separate cars to avoid becoming a part of the rumor mill.

Six weeks later she awoke feeling kind of blah with a mild stomach pain. Food made her nauseous and although she didn't feel sick, she just didn't feel herself. Ralph told her to call in and stay home, which she did. Later that day, she was telling her girlfriend Paula about her nausea and abdominal pain.

"Sounds to me like you're pregnant, girl!" Paula giggled.

"Oh shut the hell up, Paula, I'm forty-one years old what would I be doing getting pregnant?"

"You keep telling me how full of cum, Mr. Bentley is, it wouldn't surprise me at all."

"Oh God," moaned Maria, we have never spoken about having children as we never expected them. Suppose I am and he doesn't want any?"

During the week she began to feel nauseous in the mornings and decided to get a pregnancy test. She stopped on her way home and picked one up at the pharmacy. Ralph was not at home yet. She smiled at the thought that Ralph's place was now thought of as home and she had her own key.

She put down her bag, kicked off her shoes went into what was now their bedroom, and put on one of Ralph's big tee shirts.

Even though she had clothes that she could wear, she always preferred wearing his tee shirts at home. It made her feel that she belonged to him and since he obviously knew that she was wearing it, that he approved.

She also never wore pants or panties at home anymore. It always made her feel wanton and always had the additional benefit of Ralph slipping his hands under the shirt and feeling her pussy when he got home or pulling it up and spanking her bare ass, something that she had come to love, while she wriggled and squealed in mock protestation.

Ralph got home about an hour later, by which time she had finished preparing dinner and they ate together, sharing their exploits of the day and anything interesting that had occurred.

She couldn't help thinking how different this relationship was with Guido, her first husband. He never talked to her during dinner but either watched TV or read the paper and got up leaving his dish on the table for her to clean up.

After eating, Ralph helped her clean up and wash the dishes before going into his family room to watch the TV. She would often join him watching what he was watching or sometimes he would turn to a show that he knew she watched, and they would watch it together. About nine pm, her belly felt a little queasy and she remembered the pregnancy test that she had purchased. She got up, retrieved it from her handbag and went to the bathroom. Ten minutes later when she checked the indicator, it had a plus sign on it. She was indeed pregnant!

Shocked but not really surprised she sat on the commode trying to decide what to do. After all, Ralph had put enough cum into her to impregnate the whole nation! She and Ralph had never talked about having children as she never expected at 41 to get pregnant. As she pondered her dilemma, she thought, should she get rid of it without Ralph even knowing or should she tell him?

coollvr1
coollvr1
169 Followers