All Comments on 'The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 01'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mark_savannahvisitormark_savannahvisitorabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for for Part 2…and more Big Bang stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome sauce

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for making it, teasing buildup was really well done.

Her being pressed up against the dirty wall, eyes closed, while getting nailed hard from behind was super hot.

I only wished for a few dialogue lines from her at that point, how she moaned or she turned her head sideways, smudging her hair and right cheek in soot. With Stuart eventually managed to grind her whole body up against the wall.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 2 months ago

I can’t get enough of Penny Hofstadter erotic stories, so thank you so much. This was a great read. Penny’s need for sex is well known and you delivered here. I love the escalation as well as Stuart’s feeling of “too good to be true”. The roughness was fun, getting ravaged against the wall? Perfect!! I even enjoyed their cleaning up together afterwards. I’m very much looking forward to the continuation and many more stories featuring Penny H. Thanks so much for writing!!

janon314janon314about 2 months agoAuthor

I did publish part 2 on the same day as this part. But we're all waiting for it to be published. For info this pushed me through 1 million views.

Alex2309Alex2309about 2 months ago

Your stories are amazing I look forward to the updates, I wish you could do a story about The Closet Reconfiguration episode where Sheldon finds Penny's vibrator that would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it when you got her up against the dirty wall. Hope she returns there soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...