The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

611's treadmill was stopped next. She was unlocked from the treadmill and turned around, facing Rachel and Trixie.

"Slave 611 has met her fitness goal, and thus has earned a free orgasm" Charlie announced. "Go ahead" He said, motioning towards her.

The redhead took her cue and began rubbing her pussy vigorously. Rachel couldn't believe that she was watching this woman masturbate in front of an audience. She had no shame about it, gasping and grabbing her breasts as she dug her fingers into her flesh. Rachel started to feel uncomfortable and wanted to look away, but decided that this was part of the experience and she would be punished for not watching.

"Ok, wrap it up" Charlie said. "30 seconds left"

The woman started stroking furiously, tugging on her nipple and thrusting her hips. Rachel was starting to feel a tingle in her own pussy.

"10 seconds"

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" 611 cried as the orgasm rippled through her body. She was still shuddering as the woman pulled her hands away from her vagina to cuff her. Rachel noted the slime covering her hand as it was drawn back behind her.

Still panting, 611 took her place in front of Rachel and was locked to the chain.

610 was next. The woman unlocked his collar from the machine and led him forcefully to an empty spot on the wall where a single large ring was mounted high, nearly invisible against the mirror. With light resistance, she locked his wrist cuffs to the ring with his back to the room.

Charlie spoke as she worked "Slave 610 has failed to meet his fitness goals by 2 pounds and will be punished accordingly. 610, how many strokes is that?"

The man mumbled something and the woman swatted him with her crop.

"Speak up!" She yelled.

"TWENTY" The man cried out.

The woman produced a whip, about 2 feet long, including the handle, made of braided leather that tapered to a point. She handed it to Charlie.

"You do the honors"

"Thank you, Charlie replied. Count each stroke out loud, 610. If you lose count, we start over. Lean forward, stand on your toes"

"Yes, Sir."

Charlie held the whip on the man's ass. He started trembling and Charlie took a quick swat. It didn't look very hard but the man screamed in pain.

"One" He said, his voice cracking.

The next blow landed on his thighs. He fell forward and was left hanging by his wrists.

"Two" His voice was more shaken.

"Get up" The woman ordered after giving him a few seconds to recover. The man slowly got back in position. Pink stripes were starting to form on his backside.

The next blow landed on his thigh again and Rachel was certain it got a piece of his scrotum. The accompanying scream confirmed it.

"Three" He sobbed.

The whipping continued and Rachel started to feel nauseous. She closed her eyes tightly and looked away for the next blow. The sound rang out through the room.

Rachel felt a hand firmly grab her chin and turn her head back.

"You need to watch this" The woman hissed.

The flogging continued for several minutes until 610 was openly crying. Rachel suddenly became overwhelmed with emotion and started crying as well.

When it was finally over, a crowd had gathered outside the gym. Several men in various states of dress and a sharply dressed woman with a rolling suitcase all stood, watching the spectacle.

610 hung by his wrists, sobbing, his back covered in stripes. A few were bleeding and the woman applied alcohol to them, which drew more cries of pain.

When he had composed himself enough to stand, 610 was again cuffed and led to his place on the chain.

"UH"

The line stood up, except Rachel, who's legs had stiffened completely. She tried in vain to lift herself as her collar pulled at her neck. The woman stomped over and started using her crop for motivation. Every strike stung and she was sure to cover ample ground on Rachel's body.

Rachel fought through the pain and managed to get to her feet. Her legs prickled with pins and needles.

"HUP HUP"

The line marched forward. Rachel's legs felt like jelly. A hand pinched her breast as she exited the gym.

Down the hall they walked, past the pool. A man now sat in a lounger reading a newspaper and the girl from earlier knelt next to him, still holding the tray. Rachel's legs gave out but the woman caught her arm and helped her back into position. Rachel peeked in the lobby as they passed. A few members, but no Samantha.

Rachel was relieved when the woman again firmly held her arm as she went up the stairs. Rachel felt like she was carrying a truck as she lifted herself up each step. She was relieved to reach the third floor and get a temporary break as 610 and 611 were taken into their cell and connected to their respective tethers. They embraced in a hug as their cell door was slammed.

The woman stood ready to help Rachel up this time when the command to stand was barked. They made their way down the hall and stopped outside of Rachel's cell. Rachel glanced at Trixie as the woman escorted her into her cell. The blonde knelt stoically, the semen now dry on her face and stomach.

"You need to drink more water" She said. "You won't cramp so easily if you do."

The woman locked the chain to her collar before freeing her hands. As the door slammed, Rachel collapsed in a heap on the cold concrete.

The sounds of sex echoed down the hallway as she drifted off to sleep.

12