The Store

Story Info
A lonely store owner has fun at work.
15.9k words
4.53
17.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
19 Followers

The convenience store was quiet as I began to lose myself in the book I had borrowed from the library. My occasional glances at the camera screens and my phone became less frequent as the plot began to thicken. I had my feet up on the counter just like I always chided Alice for doing but the store was empty, and I am a terrible manager.

I turned the page when I heard the door chime shake me from my sloth. I quickly pulled my feet down and mentally marked the page in my book before turning to see who had entered. I saw a woman with long blonde hair in a single ponytail checking out the chips right by the doorway.

She grabbed a bag and headed for the refrigerators, filled with drinks and I tried to make myself look busy by fixing up the already neat boxes near the register. It was late, the dark sky illuminated by a handful of streetlamps and a nearby intersection.

I often worked nights as it was not a popular shift and I always felt like I could get everything ready for the morning rush and catch up on my readings. As I reshuffled the nearby box of gum, my guest appeared at the register.

I turned to look at her and I recognized her, and my mind went blank. We stood in awkward silence for a second before she held up her chips and a bottle of water to purchase. I don't think she recognized me, but she looked like she had all those years ago, the last time I had seen her face.

She waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention and then I began to ring her up. I was at a loss for words, I wanted to say something, but I couldn't vocalize anything. She took her purchases after the machine registered her card information and as the door chimed again to mark her exit, I realized I had been holding my breath. In a breathless rush the log jam of words sprung free, "Tasha, it's so nice to see you again..."

I paced around the store for a while as I remembered so many things I had buried deep forever. Tasha had been my neighbor since I was little, we had been our first crushes and had even started dating early in high school.

We had spent many nights young and idealistic, talking about our plans for a future, as we slowly swung on the now rusted swing set in my backyard. Our fingers interlocked and the stars over our heads, her mother watching us from time to time out her bedroom window.

We would joke about her catching us doing something, but we never moved past a couple kisses and some handholding. But then I remembered that fateful day in early October, she called me crying and we soon found ourselves in the warm fall sunshine as she broke down into a torrent of tears, her family was moving.

Nowadays, we had cell phones so a possible long-distance relationship would have been feasible, but we didn't have that then, so we decided to stay friends and hopefully we would see each other someday, it had to be fate.

I had dreams for weeks that she was back, her leaving had been a dream, or the transfer had been reversed, they became less frequent with time and I made it through high school and hoped to hear where she was going to go for school and maybe we could reunite but no such luck. I had buried everything when my plans were cancelled and now, they had all come rushing back.

I looked at the time on my phone it was nearly three in the morning, I debated sending Alice a text about what happened. We were friends, sure, and had fooled around from time to time and now that I really thought about it, she was my best friend.

I needed to tell someone so I shot her a quick text, worst case scenario we could talk about it this evening when our shifts overlapped for a bit. I tried to busy myself in work but the silence and monotony of sweeping the floor for the fifth time in an hour did little to shake the burgeoning memories.

I finally made it through the last few hours of early morning and the coffee was reaching its peak freshness right as the morning rush began. It was busy but not to over the top for one person and it always made the last few hours speed by, tiring me out for when I was able to return to my empty house and crash. Lily the new hire came in right around the start of her shift and got ready in the back before she joined me at the register.

"Hey Boss!" she smiled, always full of energy in the mornings. Something I was never good at, night had always been my time.

"Hey, Lily, you just missed the first rush, perfect timing for a switch. It was slow last night so I did a lot of cleaning." I was suddenly hit by exhaustion, more so than I normally do at the end of a night shift.

We chatted for a bit before I made my way home. Lily was a new hire, she had only started this month, a recommendation from Alice, but she had picked up the routine easily. I got in my car and made my way against traffic as I headed for home.

The house was its typical empty self, a two-story house with too much room for one person but it was home and I had never gotten the courage to sell it. I crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow, the sunlight pouring in through the curtains doing little to slow my sleep.

My sleep was plagued by nightmares, it was the moment all over again, only this time she recognized me. At first it was her telling me that she was merely passing through on her way to a new place just out of reach, then it was her returning to visit for some reason, then it was one where she didn't even remember me, she kept insisting she was who I thought she was but that she didn't remember me at all, as if I had been removed from her memories.

The house was still when I awoke, I had forgotten to turn on some music before crashing, waking up to a silent house always reminded me of how alone I was. I got ready for the day and made my way into the large kitchen before brewing myself a cup of coffee.

I leaned against the counter and I was hit by another memory. The last one of them I had, I could still see my mom, leaning against the island from the other side, my dad pouring himself coffee into a thermos before they hit the road.

Their bags were packed and at the door ready for us to lug into their car. I was excited for the weekend alone, a tear began to slide down my cheek as I huffed and puffed as I carried their bags to the car, upset that I had to be up so early and wanted to go back to sleep.

As soon as they were packed and ready, I gave them both a quick hug and waved goodbye before darting back upstairs to my bed and back to sleep. I wiped at my eyes as I shook these memories from my mind, the coffee pot beeped to let me know it was ready. I poured myself a cup and tried to get out of the funk I found myself in.

I had some errands to run so I did that before my night shift. Before long I was returning to the store and I caught Alice watching something on her phone, her feet up on the counter but I chose not to chastise her, I wanted to talk to someone and if she were in a bad mood then I would have to wait longer.

I said hey before entering the back room to get ready. I returned and she was still watching her show, but her feet were no longer on the counter. I began to go through the start of shift work when she put her phone down and leaned over the counter and gave a suspicious glance around the store, despite the fact that we knew it was just us.

"So, last night I went out for karaoke, like usual. Nothing beats drinking and singing broken hearted love songs for getting some male attention. I was on my third song and a half dozen shots deep when this guy came over to me." Her stories were a common part of our alone time between shifts. I kept counting the till while she continued "he was cute, not like super cute, but I don't always get to be picky. So, we chatted for a bit and he invited me back to his place, he said he had roommates, but they would be asleep.

You know how loud I can get; well, he was able to keep me quiet and not in a good way. He was jerky but all I got out of it was a headache from slamming into the headboard a few times before he rolled off me, asked me 'if I had fun' and then was out."

I tried to stifle a laugh, but she gave me a look that froze me in place before she joined in. "So, he fell asleep and I was laying there, debating finishing myself off, leaving, or just going to sleep. I saw your text, but I didn't want you to invite me over, I probably wouldn't have said no. So, I tried to fall asleep and would just leave in the morning."

I couldn't help but think back to what had happened the last time I had hit her up for a booty call, good times indeed. I don't think last night would have ended in a similar way but maybe it would have helped me get a little sleep.

"It was his parents; he was calling his parents his roommates! Like that guy in Grandma's Boy. I was so embarrassed when they woke us up in the morning, they even offered to give me a bowl of cereal. I couldn't get out of there fast enough."

We laughed again as the door chime rang and we paused the conversation. I finished up the counting and Alice took care of the customer before she asked the question I had been waiting for "so, what did you want to talk about? Were you just horny?"

I shook my head, and her hopeful look started to fade, I think her desires were showing through, before I told her what had happened when Tasha had stopped by the previous night, I had told her about Tasha during a cuddle session we had early on in our friendship.

She gave me her whole attention while I tried to explain how weird I came across when my words had failed to materialize. "Wow, Mr. Silver Tongue himself, at a loss for words. I don't know if me coming over would have been a big improvement or not" she laughed and gave me a playful slap.

We talked for a bit in between customers before we got our typical late-night rush, and she began to get ready to go home. I took a quick break before she left, enjoying a peaceful smoke out back in the deserted alleyway before the frenzied smokes that would follow when I was alone.

She got changed before she left, she told me she was having a movie night if I wanted to talk. I made a joke about what kind of movie would she be watching, "Is your movie more of a group thing or are you in the mood for something with a 'story?" I made air quotes around story, and she laughed before she blushed lightly and exited the door.

I kept myself busy as I restocked the fridges, again alone with my thoughts. I had decided to take a quick break and popped outside for a quick smoke, connecting the door chime to my phone so I would be made aware if anyone entered.

I was scrolling aimlessly while my smoke burned in the darkness when my phone chimed from a text message.

Well, that was a bad movie night!

What did you watch, not fulfilling enough for you?

First, I watched this one about a party, but that didn't work, so I tried something more traditional and I just couldn't get into it. Then I spent like two hours looking for something before I just gave up.

I finished my smoke free and clear before heading back inside. I sent over some recommendation in thinly coded innuendo, but I think I knew what she really needed. Porn can only take some people so far.

Our chat became less coded for a bit but stayed in its playful area before I asked her if she would like a story. She didn't respond for a bit and I figured she had fallen asleep. I did some more stock work and organizing assuming she had fallen asleep.

I was watching a video on my phone when she finally responded, it was a picture of her lying in bed. A pair of black cotton panties the only thing adorning her body. She was biting her lip and her free hand was directing my eyes to her hidden treasure. A single line accompanied the picture, "what would you do to me if you were here?"

I told her about how I would ravish her body, starting off with doggy style, and then flipping her over and pinning her legs spread wide while my cock and fingers worked their magic. Her responses were purely encouragement and I could tell that she was enjoying herself. But as I was explaining what I would do next, she stopped responding and I figured she had finished and fallen asleep.

I returned my attentions to work and began to prepare the coffee and some office work before the shift change and I headed home to try to enjoy a day off. I was able to turn on my stereo before falling asleep this time and my sleep was less arduous.

I awoke to a text from Alice apologizing for falling asleep but wondering if I wanted to grab a drink tonight. I obliged, I could use a drink out and maybe we could be our wing people tonight, Alice was always good at that.

I cleaned up the house in case anyone came back here and made sure I ran to the store in case an after party was called for. I had a couple bottles of hard alcohol and a enough beer in case the party was really going after the bars closed down.

I took a shower and got ready for a night of flirting and hopefully some action. I called a ride share to take me to the bar we were to meet at and soon I was standing outside a bar that seemed to be busy but not jam packed and no real line for entry.

After a quick scan of my id, a mark was placed on my wrist and I entered in and quickly found Alice at the bar. She was chatting with a couple guys when she saw me approach. She gave me a subtle nod and I gave her some space, instead approaching the bar at an empty area between some seats. The bartender checked the mark on my wrist, and I offered to open up a tab.

I told her that I would get the next drink for Alice but being coy acting like I just picked her out and didn't identify her as a friend. I also turned to the two girls next to me and offered to buy them a drink as well. One of them agreed instantly and the other was a little hesitant.

The bartender was quick to come to my aid and offered a round of shots that were a special of the night a 3 for $10 deal. That helped and soon we were clinking glasses and we downed the concoctions. I gave them a smile before taking my drink and walking away from the bar to see how busy it was in the bar.

I made my way to the pool table and sipped my drink as I watched a possible couple play a game. One was either a pool rookie or was playing one and the other was doing their best to take advantage of the situation getting very comfortable as they guided the pool cue and walked them through how to shoot.

They had a friend in the corner who they occasionally acknowledged between shots or cheered and teased as the game went along. I walked over and placed a quarter on the table to indicate I would like the next game.

I finished my drink and popped out for a smoke and a chance to mingle. I was putting away my lighter when I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "Hey there, gotta light?" I turned around and saw Alice, she was dressed in a short skirt that constantly teased to leave her exposed and a tight top that did little to hide her gorgeous body.

I lit her cigarette and we chatted for a bit. "Sorry, I fell asleep. It was a really close race, but I ran out of energy right near the finish line. At least I didn't wake up to someone's mom offering me a bowl of cereal."

I smiled and gave a soft laugh "maybe we can help you reach the finish line tonight, you looked like you had a couple of partners when I walked in." She exhaled a puff of smoke and gave me a playful shove "a couple of frat guys, they always talk big but never follow through, but I guess I could give them a chance." S

he gave me a look that said she already had a partner in mind. I finished my smoke, ignoring her implications, and gave her a wink as I went inside. The couple was finishing up their game as I returned. I went over to the third wheel and offered her a drink.

She was sheepish at first but then I offered to get a round for all three of them if they would play a game of pool with me. They were quick to agree and soon I returned with a round of shots and another drink for myself. I introduced myself and they gave me their names as well, the couple was Jane and Steve, and their friend was Susie.

We got the table ready for another game and soon we were underway. I flirted with the table, throwing compliments after every good shot or attempt. I saw Alice had returned to the bar and was quickly in conversation with the two guys I had seen her with before.

She ordered another drink and when the bartender told her I had bought it; she gave me a look and I returned it as I leaned across the table and hit my shot. I carried the game for Susie, she was either playing a rookie as well or really was one.

The game was getting tense and we were both on our last ball. It was Susie's turn, and I helped her line up a makeable shot at victory. She lined up for the shot and soon the last ball fell delicately into the pocket.

We jumped in excitement and she gave me an enthusiastic high five before Jane and Steve asked for a rematch. I shrugged and was up for another game when Alice came over to the table. She played coy, acting like she didn't know me and asked if she could borrow me from the game for a moment.

I offered to return for another game in a moment and with another round and they all agreed, and we made our way to the back area for another smoke. I pulled out one for each of us as I noticed her looking around to make sure we were all alone.

She reclined against the wall and grabbed my shirt pulling me close as she blew out a large cloud of smoke. I could see the fire in her eyes, and we met for a wet kiss. My free hand quickly found her thighs and she offered little resistance as her legs spread to offer me access. I slid my hand under her skirt and her panties were soon out of my way as I found her wet opening ready for me.

I slid my fingers along her slit and she moaned as we kissed and smoked. She moaned between inhales as I felt her becoming wetter as my fingers teased her opening. I slid a finger inside and began to work it against her insides in a circular method teasing her g spot Her knees buckled slightly as I picked up speed.

Her free hand gripping my shirt tightly as she fought back her moans while her cigarette quickly became neglected. I added another finger, and my thumb began to work her clit as I began to thrust up and down.

She dropped her cigarette and pulled me into her as she tried not to slide down, my hand holding her up and providing extra stimulation as she became weak in the knees. She nibbled my ear as she began to shake with pleasure.

I went faster as her body tightened around my fingers and I could feel her wetness soaking my fingers and creating trails along the rest of my hand. She finally caught her breath and got her balance as I removed my hand just in time for someone to join us. It was one of the guys she had been talking to at the bar.

She straightened out her skirt and regained her composure as best she could before he saw us. He walked over and offered her a smoke and I excused myself to return to the pool table after ordering another round of shots.

The group was happy to see me, probably because it meant free drinks, but we soon had empty glasses and began another game. This time we mixed up the teams, Susie was paired up with Steve and I was paired up with Jane.

Jane was a little better than Susie and soon we had a comfortable lead. I offered a bet for the table; I would buy everyone at the table another round if we lost. However, if we won, they would have to each buy Jane and I both shots.

Susie kicked it into high gear and made some really lucky shots. I did my best to level the playing field by missing my shots intentionally. Soon our lead had vanished, and we were once again down to the last ball.

It was Jane's turn, and she had an easy shot lined up, she gave Steve and Susie a mischievous look before she made her move. The ball dropped into the pocket, unfortunately it was the wrong one and we had lost.

Polyfun
Polyfun
19 Followers