The Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next day and found a pep in my step, I outlined my plans for the day in my head as I sipped my coffee. I got the supplies I would need and prepared myself for the work that was to come. I had to give myself a final psyche up as I tried to gather the final courage to open the doors.

When I finally opened the door, I quickly got to packing everything up, the clothes they had not brought, emptying their dressers and closets into big boxes that would soon be in a storage facility until I could find a more permanent location. It was early afternoon when I finished clearing the room and heard the sound of a truck parking in the truck. I had ordered a moving company to help move the boxes and furniture.

They worked and soon the room was a mostly empty shell, I left the pictures that had adorned the walls but other than that the room was bare. They left and again I was alone, the sun falling quickly now. I returned to my room and began the next task of packing up all my belongings.

It was late when I finished that task, my clothes either in the enormous closet or in boxes awaiting the additions that would arrive the next day. My room was now just a desk, a nightstand, and a bed. Contented with my hard work I took a long hot shower in the master bedroom, which was now mine.

It had a large rain shower and a multi person bathtub and now that the seal had been broken, I planned to make use of the extra space. I had just left the shower, clean after a long day of moving and cleaning when my phone lit up.

I checked and saw I had a message from Susie, the girl from the bar. She was inviting me to a kickback if I was free. I could use a stiff drink and a chance to let loose so I told her I was down and would be there shortly. I got dressed and grabbed a bottle from my cabinet before grabbing a rideshare to the address she had given me.

I arrived at a small house and approached the door, I knocked once and soon heard someone approaching the door. The door opened and I saw Steve with a red cup in his hand and he gave me a strange look, "can I help you?"

Before I could answer a spark of realization swept across his face, "Kyle, the pool master" he shouted and waved me inside, as I crossed the threshold, he pulled me into a drunken embrace. I held up the bottle I brought and that elicited a loud cheer from him as he led me into the house.

The kitchen seemed to be the primary area where the party was, there was a few different couples chatting and Steve introduced me to the various party members. He then rejoined with Jane who was talking with Susie.

I held up the bottle of tequila I brought, and Steve made an assorted collection of shot glasses and while I opened the bottle, he lined them up on the counter and I poured out shots for everyone and we got in a circle as we all downed the drinks. I felt a hand on my butt, my first instinct was that it was Susie, but it was coming from the other side, meaning it was likely Jane.

I made no attempt to react and we were all soon chatting in the kitchen, I was nursing a beer between more group shots of tequila. Soon, everyone was getting antsy and the four of us headed outside with our drinks and some refills.

The backyard was well lit and on the small grass lawn was a set for a game of cornhole. Jane grabbed Susie's hand and led her over to the beanbags and they began throwing them inviting us to play. Steve and I agreed and soon we were broken up into teams.

This time it was girls versus guys, and I was standing at one end with Jane and Susie and Steve were opposite us. We did a couple practice rounds and son the games were underway, I had played a bit in my younger days and felt confident in my skills. As we waited for our turn, Jane turned to me, "Susie was really nervous about inviting you.

I had to send the text when she was in the bathroom. She had to get some courage in her when I told her I had invited you. She thinks you are cute, if you play your cards right..." she was distracted as one of the bean bags thrown by Susie slid across the board and landed in the hole. She gave an exuberant cheer at her teammate and I joined in, I am pretty sure I saw her blush at me.

The girls took an early lead, I was still a little rusty, I guess. Perhaps she was overconfident or trying to be a good wing woman for her friend, but Jane offered a dare. Losing team would have to play the next game naked.

Steve was quick to agree and I followed shortly thereafter. Susie hesitated and Jane went over to try to convince her. They spoke for a bit and Steve came over to join me, we playfully psyched each other up and he told me the same thing that Jane did. I smiled and nodded, excited at the prospect of the next game.

The girls separated and Susie agreed a little sheepishly before we returned to the game. I found my stride and soon the girls were in danger of losing. It was our turn, and we were only a few points from victory, and I could see Susie beginning to panic at the prospect of losing, she was fidgeting with her shirt and bouncing on her toes.

I saw her as I prepared for my last toss, if I sunk it the game would be over, unless Jane made hers as well after me. The bag landed over the whole and hung on by a thread, dangling dangerously close to falling in but I was unlucky.

Jane smiled and prepared for her toss. I saw her eye me out of the corner of my sight and she gave me a wink. Her toss landed with a thud on the board and bounced close to the hole, my shot still dangling but it had slid a little bit, another thud of the bag on the board as it skidded over the top worked its magic and the game was over.

Jane gave a phony pout, but her hands quickly were at her shirt and pulling it off. Susie was playing with the bottom of her shirt and I could see she was feeling a little shy now that she had to pay up for something Jane had convinced her into doing. Jane was topless and working on unbuttoning her shorts while Susie's hands still played with her shirt.

I sipped on my beer and watched the show between the two girls. Jane was now stepping out of her shorts and soon was standing in just a revealing thong. She walked over to Susie to offer some more encouragement.

Steve offered to get everyone another shot to calm her nerves and Jane waved him on and soon he disappeared into the house. Jane called me over after a few minutes and I obliged. I approached the almost naked Jane and the still fully clothed Susie. Jane turned to me when I was close "Susie says she is shy about her body and she is worried she won't look good naked."

I shook my head, "I bet you look stunning naked, but I know how you may feel so how about I strip with you even though I won." Susie blushed a deep red when I said this, and Jane was ecstatic at my suggestion.

Her hands found themselves on Susie's shirt and before Susie could react, she was shirtless. I followed along removing my shirt as well. Susie encouraged by my mimicking began to remove her bra and soon we were all topless.

Susie again played with her shorts and I offered a little encouragement and unbuttoned my pants, my zipper finding its way down as if by magic. Susie mimicked my motions as well and I continued my lead and I slowly slid my pants down and let them fall to the floor.

Soon Susie's shorts were pooled at her feet as well and all three of us were standing in our underwear. Jane was in her thong, Susie was in a pair of white panties and I don't know if it was the light, but I thought I saw a wet spot at her crotch, and I was wearing a loose fit pair of checkered boxers. From behind us we heard the clinking of shot glasses and we all turned to see Steve had returned with full shot glasses for us.

He said nothing and casually handed them out and they were quickly empty. Steve took them back to the table and returned, Jane insisted that we wait until he returned for the final reveal. He rejoined our group and Jane offered up a brilliant idea, we would remove our final bits of clothing by doing it for each other, going clockwise.

So, this way I would remove Jane's thong and Susie would remove my boxers. I looked to Steve and he merely shrugged as if unconcerned with me doing that to his girlfriend, with their blessing I agreed to the idea.

Jane and Susie had a silent conversation and Susie agreed as well. Jane told Susie to go first, I could feel myself getting hard at the prospect of Susie stripping me naked and the possibility of stripping Jane.

Susie approached me cautiously and her hands found my waistband and pulling them from my body she was treated to a preview of my erection. I heard her take a deep breath and she pulled my shorts down in one quick motion as she went into a squat and my cock sprung free and soon, she was eye level with my hardening length.

I could feel her warm breath on my cock, I wondered if she would get bold now that it was right in front of her, but she decided against it and stood up so quickly she lost her balance and I grabbed her to keep her from falling. My cock brushed against her bare thigh as I pulled her toward me to help her.

I heard her make a light moan before she pulled herself away and returned to her previous spot, she made an arm bra to cover her nudity, but her eyes were rapidly flicking from my crotch to the others. It was my turn and Jane curled a finger inviting me over to her.

I approached still unsure about how much discretion I had, I decided to let her lead. She put her hand over mine and guided it to her crotch, pressing it against her wetness before sliding it to the side and repeating it with my other hand.

I pinched the thin fabric with my fingers and peeled her thong off slowly and soon I was eye level with her shaved love box. She placed her hand on my head and I was expecting her to push me in closer, but she just held it there.

I waited for further instructions before I heard her giggle and say, "now it's my turn." I stood up and before I could move away, she bounced giddily over to Susie. I turned to Steve and saw he had a big smile on his face, he mouthed "nice, right?" to me silently.

I nodded before turning back to Susie, Jane was standing behind her and was tracing her hands up and down Susie's body, giggling as she whispered something into Susie's ear which turned her red as a tomato.

Jane wanted to put on a show and turned Susie so that we were facing each other, her hands cupped Susie's tits and gave her nipples a soft pinch which elicited another moan from Susie. Jane went into a squat behind her shy compatriot, peeking out behind her and bragging about her ass and how it is so smackable, she gave it a smack to prove her point and Susie winced in pain, but her mouth made a moan of pleasure.

Jane moved onto the main course and her hands slid over Susie's panties and let us all know how wet she was as she worked one finger along her slit. Susie's knees buckled a little before she regained her balance and Jane worked her fingers inside the fabric, peeling them down slowly revealing a shaved strip that led to her wet pussy.

I could feel my cock reaching its full length at the show and I resisted the temptation to give myself stimulation, but Jane pointed it out to all of us as Susie's panties fell to her ankles. Now that we were all naked Jane pointed out that we needed to play another game.

We played with the same teams except this time I was on the same end as Susie. She was shy about her nudity, but as the game was underway, she gradually relaxed and we had a nice time chatting between turns.

I sandbagged for a bit and soon we were close to losing the game. Jane offered another bet on the game this time more confident as they were so close to winning. The winning team would get to make any request of their counterpart, Susie was less hesitant this time, her newfound comfort in her nudity and the liquid courage spurring her on.

Steve and I obliged as well and again it came down to my side for the turn. Susie went first and the bag landed on the board. Spurred on by the gamble we had all agreed to, I hit a perfect shot as the bag fell through the hole.

Susie went again and it landed near the hole but not in a dangerous position. I hit another perfect shot, confidence, desire, and the arrogance of liquid courage fueling my competitiveness. Susie had another land on the board this time blocking the front of the opening. I lined up the next shot and a miracle happened as I hit the third swish of the turn.

Susie's final bag hung off the edge of the board teetering close to falling off. My last shot followed the trajectory of my first three and as it hit the board with a soft thud, Susie's fourth bag fell onto the grass.

The game was now tied and while Jane and Steve got ready to go, Susie turned to me, "please don't make me do anything to crazy if you win. I wasn't going to do anything crazy to you when I was sure we would win."

I smiled and gave her a kindly smile, "of course not, there would be no fun in making you too uncomfortable." She laughed and her body relaxed again, I took a good look at her body and could feel my cock pulse in excitement.

Jane did her best to distract Steve when it was his turn to throw, playing with her tits and teasing at her wetness but the turn ended with a wash. Jane encouraged Susie to do the same, but she wasn't nearly as comfortable to play with her body but instead listed a few things that she might do if they won.

Our turn ended with a slight edge in their favor, but they were unable to get a win. Steve was ready this time and kept his focus and we approached victory. A single point lay between us and victory as we prepared for what might be our last turn. As I went to make my first throw, I heard Susie say something that threw off my focus "I want to put your cock in my mouth, it looks so tasty."

My shot flew over the board and that got a laugh from Jane and a groan from Steve. Susie landed her shot perfectly and now it all came down to this turn, if I failed to negate her points we would lose. I tried to fake out Susie as I knew she had something planned to distract me. She watched me with rapt attention and my fake out attempts had no success.

I finally gave in and as I made my throw I heard "I love it when I get cum on my tits." I was more prepared this time and was able to land the bag safely on the board. Susie landed another shot on the board we were still in a position to lose.

I focused for my next shot and tried to get her to say something while I made some fake outs. She didn't bite again so I took a deep breath and lined up to take a real shot, as I took a deep breath and went through with my motion she sprung "I love to rub it along my tits" this time I was ready and kept the bag in my hand.

Before she could recover, I gave the bag a toss and it slid up the board and into the hole. We were all tied up now and we had a shot at victory, but the possibility of defeat was still there. As Susie went to make her toss, I decided to level the playing field and gave her ass a quick smack as she bent over.

She yelped in surprise and her shot came close to hitting Steve and we were down to our last throws. If I landed it on the board, we could at least get another turn, but I had a feeling that Susie was saving her best weapon for this throw. I opted to put the game in her lap and went to make my toss. She was ready "I love the feeling of cum on my body."

My shot fell just short of the board and Susie jumped for joy, her tits bouncing with her motions. I enjoyed the show and debated how I would try to throw her off when I decided against it. She took her shot after a couple fake out attempts and with a soft plop, her bag sunk into the hole and she was quickly jumping for joy.

I could hear cheers and groans from the other side at the result, I walked over to the bouncing Susie and offered my congratulations. She jumped into my arms and I caught her, finding her lips pressed against mine in a tight kiss.

Her mouth opened and so did mine as she wrapped her legs around me, my cock dangerously close from entering her right there. I could feel her wet lips against my hard shaft. She moaned as she moved her body enjoying the contact as our tongues wound around each other.

She broke the kiss and blushed deeply, she looked deep into my eyes and I slid my hands down onto her ass and made sure she felt me slide between her wet lips and gave a loud moan of pleasure before she smiled, and it gained a hint of devilishness. "You have to go get us another round of shots, just as you are" she said as she hopped down from my embrace.

I turned around as she stepped away and made my way into the house, careful to make sure I wiggled my butt for her to see. I slid open the door and made my way into the house and saw a couple of the other couples seating around the table. They turned to face me laughing and cat calling me as I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle and walked with confidence of the embrace I had just had.

I made my way back out to the back, the three of them were standing together, Steve had a big smile on his face and Jane and Susie were chatting and turned to face me as I approached. Fueled by the combination of bravado and alcohol I did some posing and even did a helicopter motion with my cock that seemed to drive both girls wild.

I approached and held up the bottle and they all cheered. Steve appeared with the glasses and soon I poured a sloppy round of shots for all of us, a little spilling on everyone's hands. Jane pulled away "you got us all wet."

I laughed and looked over at Susie and told her "I haven't even started yet!" She blushed but her free hand went down to her crotch and she did her best to play it off as she was being shy. We downed our shots and chatted for a bit, I found Susie inching closer to me and I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her close and she squealed with delight.

As we were chatting and sharing our drinks and laughing when I felt something touch my half hard length. At first it was a soft touch a finger or two along my length, then it was a full hand grip sliding slowly along my now stiff member.

Jane and Steve paid it no mind and continued the conversation as I could see they were getting handsy with each other. Jane had a hand that was inside Steve's pants and he had a hand pinching her nipple as he pulled her against him as well.

The conversation stalled as the sexually charged atmosphere took the forefront Jane now was giving Steve a handy and his hand was sliding down her side to find her ass. I felt Susie's hand leave my cock and I was worried her hesitation had gotten the better of her.

But before I could turn to try to salvage our fun, I felt a mouth around the tip of my cock. Susie was on her knees in front of me and had my cock in her mouth and was sliding down my length. I watched her as my length disappeared into her wet and hot mouth. She was able to take most of my length before I could hear her begin to gag.

She reversed course and my length reappeared until just my head was in her mouth and her tongue swirled around it like it was a lollipop. I glanced over at the on lookers and saw Jane was now behind Susie and Steve was watching, his hard erection gripped in his hands.

Jane kindly placed her hand on the back of Susie's head before locking eyes with me. "She needs to be forced; she loves it when you make her your little fuck doll." With one quick motion she pushed Susie's head toward me and once I realized what had happened, I thrust my waist forward to assist.

Jane's other hand was on mine and placed it on Susie's hair beside hers. I grabbed a rough handful and began to force Susie to take my entire erection deep into her mouth. I heard her make gagging sounds accompanied by pleasurable moans as she went lax in my hand and allowed me to continue my forceful motions.