The Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave an oh well shrug, like she hadn't intentionally made a mistake. I played along and acted disappointed as I reluctantly agreed to go get them another round. I went up to the bar and ordered another round of shots.

The bartender poured the shots and as she slid them across the bar, Alice appeared on my right. I turned to look at her, she smiled and said, "would you like to get out of here?"

I pointed to the shots "I have to pay up on a bet but that can be arranged." She nodded and told the bartender I was one shot short. I laughed and ordered another one for her. I did my best to weave through the bar with all the shot glasses trying to keep them from spilling.

Alice walked behind me and tried her best not to giggle at my discomfort. I soon was passing around the shots and introduced Alice to the group. I told them we were coworkers, and we all downed our shots before I started my goodbyes.

Susie became shy for a moment and I tried to lighten the mood by saying we should play again soon and that they should text me. Susie was quick to point out that they didn't have my number, so I gave it to her.

We made our way out to the ride share we had ordered and as soon as we were in the car, Alice was all over me. As we made out and tried to see what we could get away with, I saw the driver watching us in their rearview mirror.

Before we were able to get out of hand we arrived at my place. I gave the driver a tip and 5 stars and we made our way inside. Before I could even make sure the door was locked Alice was pulling at my clothes and soon, I had lost my shirt and my pants were unbuttoned.

Her skirt was raised up on her waist as my hands worked to remove her panties as she stepped out of them, I lifted her into my arms as she wrapped her legs around me and my erection rubbed against her very wet slit as I pinned her against the door.

I nibbled her neck as I continued teasing her entrance with my cock. She moaned as I worked to pin her hands against the door and in one swift motion she was sliding down onto my hardness. She screamed with pleasure as her body swallowed my length in one swift motion. I thrust into her roughly, impaling her as I pinned her against the wall and all she could do was moan with pleasure as gravity and my body continued to send shockwaves through her body.

I used one hand to hold her hands as I worked my hands under her shirt and released her beautiful breasts, as I continued my motions my tongue played with her nipples as her body began to shake as she reached her first crescendo.

Once she regained control of her body, I carried her into my room with my length still inside her keeping her on edge as she clung tightly to me and made soft moans as she kissed and nibbled my neck. I playfully tossed her onto the bed, and as I went to join her, she sat up and grabbed my cock tightly in her hand.

She looked at it with lustful eyes as she began to lick the tip. She teased my length with her tongue before she began to take the head in her mouth. She bobbed slowly as her tongue worked around it lapping up the mixture of our juices. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her down onto my cock, she mumbled something and only offered a bit of token resistance before allowing herself to take my whole length.

She bobbed up and down for a bit with my hand casually guiding her movements before I pulled myself out of her mouth. She looked at me with desire in her eyes as I guided her onto her hands and knees, her behind in all its glory awaiting my next move.

I teased my cock against her ass and each brush of my tip against her opening elicited a wonderful moan of anticipation. I teased her for a bit before I guided my cock into her other opening.

Once the tip was inside her, I grabbed her hair in a rough hold and pulled her too me and she screamed with pleasure, I pounded into her roughly pulling her to me to match my thrusts. I could feel myself approaching my own climax as she slumped down against the pillow and her legs began to falter in holding her up.

I kept her riding through it as I felt my body approaching the point of no return. I pulled out and she rolled over onto her back as I came all over her chest. I could see her eyes begin to grow heavy as she reached down and gathered some of my cum in her fingers and brought it to her mouth for a taste.

She smiled and was out like a light. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean her up before I joined her in my bed and she instinctively cuddled up against me. I drifted off to sleep with this lovely beauty by my side.

I awoke to a wonderful feeling; a warmth was covering my morning wood. I opened my eyes and saw Alice was giving me head, she was focused on my cock, so she didn't see me open my eyes. Usually, she left in the morning whenever we hooked up, but I wasn't gonna interrupt her.

She took my whole length before she began to lick my length my base to tip when she saw I was watching. We locked eyes as she kept up her licks as she kept her eyes focused on mine. I ran my fingers through her hair and enjoyed my morning surprise.

She let go of my cock and stopped her ministrations as she got up from the bed. She turned around and headed for the door, making sure to tease me with her gorgeous naked body. She opened the door and over her shoulder she asked if I was gonna join her for some breakfast.

I was quick to follow her into the kitchen as she was bent over in front of the refrigerator her ass tantalizingly begging for some attention. I walked up behind her and gave her ass a playful smack and she let out a squeal, a mix of surprise and delight.

I went over to the counter and turned on the coffee pot while she continued her musings through my fridge. She stood up and pursed her lips, "what sounds good for breakfast?" I mused as well before I walked over to her and picked her up and placed her on the edge of the island.

"I think I know what I am hungry for" I spread her legs and she leaned back against the island as I bent down and began to kiss her thighs. She moaned as her hands played with my hair, she was pulling me into her, but I didn't want to rush my breakfast.

I nibbled her thigh as I resisted her pulling as she put her legs over my shoulders. I teased my tongue closer to her opening and could feel the heat emanating from her body, her smell drawing me in, and I could feel her wetness as I made my slow approach.

I teased her opening with my finger as my tongue flicked across her waiting slit, her fingers grabbed my hair tightly and she pulled me into her crotch, this time I obliged her lustful request burying my tongue deep inside her.

I grabbed her ass tightly and began my tongue assault on her body. Her moans filled the room as I buried my tongue in her pussy working it up and down. Her legs wrapped tighter around my head as I continued my ministrations, I could feel her wetness flowing as she approached her climax.

I grabbed her ass tightly and my fingers found their way to her other opening and the added stimulation sent her over the edge Her hands in my hair and her legs pulling me close squeezed me deeply into her as she writhed on the small island I didn't stop until I felt her legs relax their pressure and I stood up slowly and she pulled me in for a deep kiss.

She enjoyed the taste of herself on my lips as we made out for what felt like hours. When we finally broke from our embrace, we both enjoyed a cup of coffee in our nude and aroused state. She eventually got dressed and headed out, she had a couple things to do before her evening shift. Fridays were busy evenings, so we usually worked together for much of the night.

She gave me a deep kiss before she disappeared out the door, I wondered if it would be just like it had been in previous encounters with Alice. We would fuck and then we would return to being coworkers until the stars would align and we would begin the cycle again. I got dressed as well and went about my day before heading into work to begin the busy night.

Work started much like usual, Alice and I chatted casually while we got the shift underway. Once we got through the first rush, I headed into the small office to do some end of the month bookkeeping. The store did okay, it was a living, I mean one that had been foisted upon me by tragedy, but such is life.

I was making sure the bills were all paid, and our deliveries were handled when I heard the door to the small office open. I looked up from the computer and saw Alice with a mischievous look on her face, she closed the door behind her and began to approach me I opened my mouth to inquire what she wanted but she put a finger to her lip and gave me a knowing look.

She came to where I was sitting and put her hand on my leg before she pushed my chair away from the desk and got on her knees between my legs. We had never done anything of this sort in the workplace but who was I to say no.

She fiddled with my zipper and her deft hands quickly pulled my growing erection her hands began to continue stimulating it to bring it to its full stiffness. She had a look of desire in her eyes as she began to lick the tip of my cock as her hands moved up and down my length.

I relaxed in the chair as she took my length in her mouth and gave me a very enthusiastic blowjob when I heard a chime coming from her pocket. She kept up her ministrations while her hand reached into her pocket and I heard a moan of displeasure from her.

She stopped and wiped her mouth before she made her way to the door, I guess we had a customer. I put my package away and finished up my work and joined her up front in case she needed some help. There was a handful of customers throughout the store and a couple in line to which Alice was attending.

I offered to help and operated the extra cash register. We handled the rush in a professional manner, our chit chat limited to work, but I occasionally caught glances from Alice when she thought I didn't notice that implied things were only paused and not ruined by the interruption.

Once things began to slow down, I took advantage of the situation and while walking past her during a lull, I gave her a quick slap on the ass and when she looked at me with shock. I gave her a wink and she gave me a devilish smile and gave me a snarky comment before returning to what she was doing.

The night flowed with its normal pace of rushes and lulls we teased each other, the occasional brush of her hand against my crotch, a smack of an ass as we passed each other. I was refilling a fridge with sodas when I felt hands on my ass, a breathy voice in my ear as Alice told me what she wanted to do to me.

I felt a hand slide toward my crotch and soon she was sliding her hand into the opening in my jeans. She gave my cock a quick grab and said, "nice and hard, is this for me?" I nodded slowly as I felt her hand disappear from my crotch and then gave me a quick smack of the ass before leaving me hard and alone.

The teasing continued for the rest of her shift. As the shift ends, I take one last smoke break before returning and freeing Alice to get changed and head home. I was dealing with a couple of customers when I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye.

I figured it was my imagination as I continued to ring up the customers when I felt someone brush up against my legs. I felt some hands on my zipper and a quick glance down revealed that Alice had snuck behind the counter and was picking up where she had left off earlier, this time in easy view of any customer with prying eyes.

Her mouth took my cock in one quick motion and I did my best to maintain my composure, she kept my hardening length in her mouth as her tongue did most of the work. Once the last customer left and we were alone, I kept up the charade and leaned over the counter as if to grab something, pinning her head between the counter and my crotch forcing it deep into her mouth.

I made motions back and forth and I began to hear her gag, so I said goodbye to no one in particular before I gave her a bit of a reprieve. My cock popped from her mouth and I heard her take deep breaths as her hands slid up and down my saliva covered cock. I looked down at her and we locked eyes and I saw they were filled with hunger for me.

I ran my hand through her hair as she began to move forward to place my cock back into her mouth. I guided her back onto my cock, her mouth opened invitingly and soon I was using her mouth pulling her onto my erection and thrusting into her she moaned and soon the sloppy sounds of our efforts were accompanied by her muffled moans.

I could feel myself approaching my climax when who should walk in but Tasha. I froze and gave her a soft tap on the head to let her know that we had company. I watched her walk around the store, my body getting closer to orgasm. As she approached the counter, I began to sweat with nerves, I wanted to talk to her, but I was in the middle of getting head and my orgasm was fast approaching.

I placed my hand below the counter and held Alice's head down on my cock. I scanned her bag of chips and soda; the same purchase she had made the last time she had stopped by. My legs started to get weak and I did my best to get her out before anything could happen.

I was almost in the clear when she dropped her wallet. As she bent down to get her wallet my cock exploded into Alice's mouth, a moan escaped my mouth and I'm sure I was making an awkward face right as she stood up and she made an unsure face and asked if I was alright.

I nodded and took the money she handed me and soon we were alone. Alice stood up and wiped her mouth, some of my explosion had leaked out onto her lips. She cleaned her fingers with her tongue, and I put my cock back into my jeans.

We were just in time; Alice was just finishing licking her fingers when the door chimed again. I turned to see it was Tasha returning, she walked up to me at the counter and I tried to collect myself. "Are you Kyle?" she asked.

I took a deep breath as Alice made herself scarce. "Yeah, that's me" I answered as I thanked whatever deity had made sure she had walked in after we had cleaned up and not while she was wiping my fluids from her face.

She gave me a friendly smile, "how have you been?" I could feel my words getting stuck again, a combination of feelings long buried and the feeling of what had just happened but this time I was able to force the words out "I have been alright how are you, are you just in town for a visit?"

She gave a soft laugh and answered "I'm going to school near here, I hadn't even thought about it until I saw you the other night. It didn't hit me until I was back home when I put it all back together. We should catch up some time, give me your number and we can get some coffee or drinks."

I gave her my number and as soon as she had returned, she was gone. The store was silent for a moment, even the soft humming of the refrigerators seemed to stop, I turned to go find Alice when I saw her hiding just out of the view of the counter, she saw me looking and approached a combination of intrigue and understanding on her face.

"So that is the famous Tasha? I'm sorry if I distracted you. At least she didn't see us." I nodded and pulled out my smokes and she returned the nod understanding the gesture.

"Would you like some company? We can chat for a bit or is this a solitary smoke break kind of thing." I shrugged then thinking better of it gestured for her to join me, turning on the alert service on my phone.

The dark alley with its single dim bulb was soon joined by two small fires as we smoked in silence for a moment. I told Alice all about Tasha, the feelings I had, from the beliefs of hope to the feeling of abandonment, and up until a few days prior how deep it had been buried.

Alice listened in silence, her burning cherry nodding along in the relative darkness of the early morning. We finished a couple of cigarettes before an alert indicated I was needed inside. She followed me in and once the customer had left, I walked her out to her car and watched her drive away before returning to the empty little shop.

My brain was filled with questions about what had happened, the sexual energy from Alice throughout the shift, the surprise visit from Tasha, and the loneliness that awaited me both inside the shop and at home. I finished the rest of the shift in a strange mood before returning home to my empty house and drifting off to a fitful sleep.

I debated reaching out to Tasha over the next few days, and my overlap with Alice had a flirty atmosphere but nothing more than a playful joke between rushes. I was finishing up a shift a couple days later when Lily asked to speak to me for a moment.

I figured she wanted time off but once we were in the small office, she told me a secret. "So, Alice has been crashing at my place for the past few days, she said something about having a fight with her roommate and needing to give them some space for a few days, but when I pushed her on it, she admitted that they kicked her out. I know you two are friends and you have a big old house, maybe you could give her some shelter until she finds something new."

I nodded as she told me everything, "of course, I have a very comfy couch she could use" She laughed, "I'm sure she would be fine with that, although she might try to steal the master from you." I smiled and told her that I would be willing to give her a place for a bit if Alice wanted.

She had a big smile on her face as she turned and left the office. I slouched into the chair for a bit, lost in thought, was this a good idea? I got up from the chair and got ready to leave, waving goodbye to Lily as I left, and she was her typical bubbly self.

When I returned home, I collapsed on the couch, Lily's comment in my head, "she might try to steal the master from me." Lily assumed that I had moved into the master bedroom, but the reality was that the room had been vacant except for the monthly cleaning service that came. I had not been in the room since I last left it a week or so after I was told about my parent's accident.

I had debated taking the larger room, many times in the half decade since they had left that fateful day but could not bring myself to do it. I fell asleep on the couch as I pondered the decision yet again but found no easy answers.

The next day the thought hung over me like a storm cloud, I talked to Alice about it before she left, and she was excited by the prospect. I asked if she could move in over the weekend as I needed a few days to get everything in order.

I gave her a deal on the rent on the basis that this was only a temporary arrangement. But I was still unsure if I wanted to move into the master, the other bedroom was filled with boxes of memories that were too painful to look at and too precious to get rid of forever. I could offer her my room and finally take the master.

I sat down at the counter during a lull and began to list all of the things I would need to change if I was to move rooms. I would need a new bed and to move all of my things into the room. I pulled out my phone, just to look I told myself, lying to myself yet again.

The decision had been made but I pretended it was just for research. I found a large bed that I hoped would help make the room my own. I ordered it right then, to be delivered and installed on Friday.

I ordered some other knickknacks from the store to all be delivered before she moved in. I knew she was aware of which room I slept in, having been to my place several times but I wanted to be ready for when she moved in.

I finished the rest of my shift in a better mood, a combination of excited and anxiousness giving me energy that seemed to vanish as soon as I unlocked the door. I was quickly out, both dreading and excited for my day off.