The Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her wetness making my cock slicker and I increased my pace, pulling her down onto me as I thrust my hips to meet her halfway. I could feel her body convulse as she hit a crescendo, but I gave her no quarter, my pace only increasing.

My name escaped her lips in between moans as she tried to catch her breath but soon found herself in a losing battle. As she came on my cock a second time, an explosion of her fluids drenched my crotch.

I slowed my pace slightly as I finally gave her a chance to catch her breath. She collapsed onto my shoulder, as my now slowing movements led to her soft moans in my ear. I let her rest for a moment, my cock still rock hard inside her.

Her breathing slowed and I was worried she had fallen asleep. I ignored the mostly naked sleeping girl in my arms and zoned out to the show that was playing as the remote was over on the table.

I lay on the couch for about an hour, my cock slowly losing its rigidity. My eyes began to get heavy, so I decided it was time to head to bed. I wrapped my arms around Alice's body and got up, I wrapped her body around mine and made my way to my bedroom.

I carefully laid Alice on one side and tucked her in before finding a spot on the other side. I was drifting off to sleep when I remembered the disaster that I had to deal with in the morning.