The Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane returned to Steve and got on her knees as well then with one last look at Susie joined her in making a member disappear into her mouth. I gave Steve a look and he seemed to be focused on the blowjob he was getting. I returned my attention to the naked beauty who was taking my cock into her mouth as I kept up my rough movements. I pulled my cock free from her mouth, making a wet popping sound as she took deep breaths to recover.

She lifted her eyes to mine, "I wasn't lying about the cum fetish, please mark me with your delicious cum." I nodded and smiled at my fortune. I used my free hand to grab the base of my cock and teased her mouth with it, smearing the saliva on my cock from her face fucking as she moaned, and her open mouth and tongue did their best to try to recapture my erection between her lips.

I gave her a couple of soft smacks against her cheeks and teased it across her lips. I held her head still and lined up my length between her lips my tip being pleasured by her tongue as I pulled her to me, and she offered me no resistance to my control.

I could feel my climax beginning to approach as I used her mouth for my pleasure. I watched as Jane played with Steve's cock, he stood there and enjoyed the show as well while we drank our beers in silent comradery.

I stopped my ministrations and pulled myself free of Susie's mouth again, she looked up at me her mouth open, her tongue offering an inviting target and her eyes closed tight. Her hand was quick to reach out for my length in her absence of sight as I took a quick breather to keep from cuming so quickly.

She stroked my slippery cock and I thought of all the things I wanted to do to such an obedient partner. I guided her onto her feet, and she looked at me with a combination of desire and confusion. I slid my free hand down her body, "is this all mine to play with?"

She nodded and then her eyes turned down to my cock and my hand. My hand cupped her crotch, and I could feel her intense heat and wetness as she moaned, and her knees buckled slightly. One finger rubbed her wet slit and found its way inside, her knees buckled again, and she feel down a little forcing my finger deeper into her burning pussy, begging to be played with by me.

I removed my hand and she quickly fell to her knees and awaited my next move. "Show me how bad you want it." I released her hair and waited to see what her next move would be. She wasted no time, and her hands grabbed my ass for leverage as she forced herself to take my whole length in and out roughly.

My building orgasm roared to life and before long I was approaching the point of no return and I pulled myself free from her mouth and she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes tightly again.

I grabbed my slick cock at the base and giving it a couple solid strokes before my body tightened and long ropes of cum began to spray across her face, some landed on her tongue but most splattered against her cheeks and chin, dribbling down her neck and onto her tits.

I grabbed her head after the initial blasts began to subside and she took my cock into her mouth and sucked until I had finished my climax. Her face was covered in my fluid and once she was sure I had finished let go of my length from her mouth and took deep breaths as she recovered from the moment.

She stood up and began to rub my cum all over her face and made an orgasmic noise as she played with it. I looked over to Jane and Steve who had finished before us and Jane was cleaning up the mess Steve had made around her mouth.

Susie made sure she had removed the cum from over her eyes and opened them as she slid her sticky fingers into her mouth and smiled her face sticky and wet, but she seemed not to care. She turned to Jane, "should we head home to continue this party?"

Jane shook her head "Steve and I are gonna crash here so you two can have the place to yourselves." Susie made a pouting face, but Jane reassured her, telling her "we can do something the four of us soon, I'm sure but I think Kyle wants to have some alone time with his new plaything."

Susie cheered at the idea and then looked at me "shall we leave then?" I nodded and Susie went around to gather up her clothes. We were soon dressed but Susie still had a sticky sheen on her face and seemed oblivious.

Jane and Susie went inside to clean up, Susie wearing her sticky face mask as a badge of honor. I got dressed and called up a ride share, getting their address from Steve as he opened another beer, and we made some chit chat.

Once we were dressed and the car was approaching, we said our goodbyes the house now dimly lit as most of the party goers had either retired for the night to the bedrooms upstairs, crashed on the couches or left for the night.

The ride to Susie's place was short and the watching eyes of the driver hindered any playtime we could have attempted. Before long Susie was unlocking the door and I could see her ass sway invitingly as she struggled with the lock.

Once the door was opened and we were inside, Susie began to strip again, I followed her through the house as our clothes left a trail for us to find our way out in the morning. Soon we were in a bedroom with a large bed and Susie turned to me, "I am all yours for the night, and whenever you will have me. Use me as you want."

Her boldness at submission was a far cry from her initial shyness at the bar and the party. I led her to the bed and guided her over the side her ass and pussy exposed and waiting for my next move.

My cock still slick with her saliva I teased it between her ass cheeks. She cooed at my motions and I teased my cock against her budding rosebud. I debated which hole to enter first before lining my cock up against her wet pussy lips and roughly thrust m length deep inside her.

She moaned in surprise and pleasure at my roughness as I felt her body shake with electric pleasure. I gave her love box no mercy as I thrust in and out with abandon, her body a mere plaything for my own pleasure as she moaned and shook with each thrust her noises showing how much she loved to be treated so roughly.

I grabbed her head and buried it into the bed sheets as she moaned louder and louder her orgasm approaching quickly, a night of teasing had gotten her so close, but she was not about to get relief just yet.

As I felt her body begin to tighten and quake with orgasmic bliss, I pulled my cock free and she whimpered as her body begged for relief. I gave her ass a smack and she yelped, before she could recover, I gave her a smack across the other cheek.

I played into her submissive nature "you can only cum with my permission!" She mumbled an affirmative answer in understanding into the bed before I returned to my forceful penetrations and her body quickly found itself along its climactic path. She began to beg for release and I only answered with rougher strokes.

Her pleading for release became louder, she began to have trouble making coherent statements as her body begged for release. I wanted to see how far I could push her, her body was in a constant battle, fighting her need to cum, and her desire to follow my orders.

I could hear her mind start to melt with pleasure, I slowed my motions to give her a chance to breath before returning to my fast and hard motions. The battle raged even harder and I could feel her desire breaking slowly at first but becoming faster with every thrust. Just as I could feel her body winning, I gave her release in a calm authoritative tone "you can cum now."

Her body became a puddle as her body shook and her moans shook the whole house, I felt her juices flow from her body and her rapid breathing soon was the only sound that filled the room. I kept my motions slow and constant, her body rippling with pleasure as I worked to extend her orgasm.

Her breathing began to return to normal I pulled my cock out and help her roll over onto her back. She looked into my eyes and I could see her waiting for my next move. I spread her legs wide and my cock reentered her slit and her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure. I had her ankles in my hands tight as I forced her legs wide open and picked up speed in my thrusts.

She reached up the bed for a pillow and pulled it over her mouth as she resumed her loud moans as each thrust picked up speed and aggressiveness. I could feel my second climax approaching alongside hers and soon I was thrusting with abandon as I placed her ankles on my shoulders and my fingers began to play with her clit, pinching and pulling on it which only increased her body's pleasure and the volume of her pleasurable noises.

I was fast approaching the point of no return and she was doing her best to fight the now familiar battle; I felt my body begin to climax and I pulled out of her and with a few quick strokes of my cock began to cover her body in another sticky mess.

As the first ropes of cum adorned her naked body I gave her permission and she let loose a torrent of fluids as we climaxed at the same time. My cum covering her tits and chest as her wetness spilled off the bed.

Her hands again smeared my cum across her body as she fought to gain control of her breathing. Her fingers were sticky with my cum and her body had a sheen from our pleasurable orgasms as I heard her breathing become slower and it seemed she had fallen asleep.

I left her in the puddle of juices and found my way out into the cold early morning air. I had grabbed my smokes from my jeans but strutted out into the cold naked and my cock spent from the evening.

I had a smoke in silence and was just about done when I heard the back door open in silence. Susie was naked and had mostly cleaned up from the mess I had left her in, walking over to join me. She came over and sat on my lap as I finished the smoke and we sat in silence for a moment.

She broke the tension when she said groggily "I haven't been fucked like that in too long. Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for the next time."

I took another deep inhale of smoke before I answered "I think I could make that true, I haven't had someone so submissive in too long. I don't intend to disappoint my new pet." She said nothing for a moment and nuzzled against my cheek for a moment before pulling away so she could look at me, her hand reaching for the last bit of my smoke.

I put it out since it was finished and offered her one to which she declined "I don't mind sharing." I lit another cigarette and offered her a puff she took it in her hand and took a light puff. As she handed it back to me, she added "not just this but your body."

I took a deep inhale and as the smoke escaped my lungs, I thought of how fortunate I was to have this sexy little sub in my arms begging to be used for my desires. We chatted as we shared the cigarette back and forth, the cold air not affecting us as our warm naked bodies kept the weather at bay.

We left the backyard and returned to her room and soon we were asleep, her wrapped safely in my arms.

I awoke before her and remembering that I had deliveries to take care of before work, made my exit, sure that this wouldn't be the last time I visited this place. I took a shower when I returned and after finishing was soon visited by another set of movers bringing in the new bed and furniture.

I watched some television in the living room, doing my best to stay out of their way. They finished shortly before I had to get ready for work and the master bedroom now looked like a new room.

A large bed with a full headboard and corner posts filling up the majority of one side. I looked at the bed and thought of the submissive Susie and the ways in which the bed could add to our play. I thought of getting some cuffs for the headboard and ropes for the posts that would really put her at my mercy. I was about to head out the door when I received a text from Susie.

Sad, I woke up alone, next time I will give you a parting gift.

I smiled a part of me worried that her mood might change when the drink had left her system. I responded that I would be the one leaving her a parting gift before I left next time. I also told her that if she wanted to really be my toy, she would need to send me a nude or suggestive pic if she wanted my attention.

She sent a picture as I was starting up my car and made my way to work before checking it. As I parked, I checked the picture and it was one of her with her hand playing with her pussy and the text said, "my apologies master." I called her a good slut and entered work, shifting into work mode and began getting ready for my shift with Alice.

She entered as I was finishing up taking over the register and soon, she had joined me by the counter. She was in a cheerful mood and at the first lull I asked her to join me in the office for a moment. She obliged and when the door was closed, she began to say something "I don't think we have time for anything..." I cut her off and shook my head, both disappointed and excited at the prospect of our last extended shift together.

I held up a key and offered it to her, "since you leave before me, I wanted to give you a key to let yourself in tonight. You have my old room, I'm sure you know where it is."

She nodded and took the key and gave me a tight hug "we are going to have so much fun, roomie." She broke the hug and was about to continue when the bell on my phone went off and we returned to the front to deal with customers.

The rest of the shift was much like the previous week, teasing and flirting amidst the waves of rushes throughout the night. As we passed the crescendo of the rushes, she began to prepare for her exit. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting into her car and off she was my new temporary roommate.

The rest of my shift was uneventful and in the early morning hours I found myself returning home, excited about my new bed and my no longer empty house. Alice's car was parked in the driveway next to where I liked to park and the house was dark, she was probably sleeping. I made my way to my new room and was quickly out my bed as inviting and comfy as I could have only hoped.

With our opposite schedules, Alice and I had very little overlap for the next few days, but it was nice that the house no longer felt so empty. I was at work on Wednesday when disaster struck. It was approaching midnight and the last big rush was finishing up when the power went out, stranding myself in the darkness with a few customers.

We sat in unsure silence, awaiting the return of the power but we were given no such luck. I pulled out my phone flashlight and walked to each of the customers in line. There was only a few and each had a small handful of items.

I told them all that today was their lucky day and since we had lost power, they could all take their items for free. Most were thankful and left quickly, one tried to grab anything they could, and I had to stop them before kicking them out.

I went to the perishables and packed the bags of ice into the dead refrigerators to keep them from spoiling. Then I found the gates that we had not used in a long while and closed up the shop for the night, vowing to deal with it in the morning.

Once I had made sure the place was locked up tight for the time being, I made my way home. I left messages for Lily that we were going to be closed for the next day and she could take a well-deserved paid day off.

I figured she was probably out and would get the message in the morning. I parked my car and saw that the living room light was on in the living room, so Alice was probably chilling on the couch. I entered the house and saw Alice reclining on the couch, something playing on the television, she was wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

She jumped a little when she saw me enter the room, I was quick to explain what had happened at the store and that we might be closed for the next day. She gave a pout, before she brightened "do you want to chill with me then? We haven't really had time to chill as roomies."

I agreed and went to my room and changed into something comfier before returning to the couch plopping down near Alice who sidled closer to me. We watched the show in silence for a while when my phone buzzed from a text message.

I pulled it out and saw it was from Susie, she had sent her customary picture. This picture was her on her knees, naked with her mouth open and tongue out asking when we would hang out next. "Oh, she is a sexy little tart, I bet she wishes she were here now to play with your long pole. Should I be jealous?"

Her tone was teasing and as she said pole her hand found its way into my lap. "I bet she would love to be here, and you know I have enough for both of you." Her hand in my lap slid along my growing length as my hand found its way into her lap as well, she spread her legs invitingly.

I texted Susie back telling her I might be free tomorrow and she better be ready for me. Alice suggested we send her a picture of my cock to give her a reminder of what was awaiting her if she played her cards right. I debated teasing her when Alice got on her knees between my legs and was freeing my cock from its loose constraints.

She lined up the shot, so it was a point of view shot after I told her how much she liked to be dominated. She sent the picture and a text along with it before handing me my phone back. I looked at the message and it simply asked if she was ready to worship my cock.

Susie sent another picture this time she had a large dildo in her hand as it nestled along her face and a message that said she was ready for worship. We teased each other over text for a bit while Alice played with my cock in her hands, contributing to the conversation, her hand alternating from my cock to rubbing against her panties.

Alice enjoyed our conversation and teased me about the three of us spending time together. Alice liked it rough, but she wanted to see someone as submissive as Susie. We toyed with the idea of sending her a picture of what she was doing, inviting her over for some real fun. But it wasn't long before the conversation ended as it seemed like Susie fell asleep, she had probably gotten herself off and drifted off.

I put aside the phone and Alice got up and sat on my lap, her thin fabric the only thing preventing me from being inside her. She rubbed her crotch against my length as her hands held onto my shoulders for support. I slid my hands around to her ass and grabbed her tightly.

She bounced up and I heard her moan into my ear as she began to accelerate her movements. I could feel her thin barrier begin to get moist as she ground against my erection. My hands squeezed tight and began to guide her body with my hands. I felt her relax and let me guide her body, she kept her mouth close to my ear and I felt her warm breath as she made soft moans of pleasures.

I teased with my speed, making some rapid motions that sent shivers up her body and then slowing down to make sure she felt every inch of my cock against her now damp piece of fabric. She nibbled my ear as I went slowly.

Her left hand fell from my shoulder and fell into her lap. I was tempted to push her hand away, but she decided she had been teased enough, she lifted her body up and her hand slid her thin panties to the side exposing her mound to my cock, still slick from her earlier ministrations of her tongue.

She used her fingers to guide my cock against her inviting pussy. Once the tip of my cock slid between her lips, I grabbed her ass again tightly and pulled her down to impale her on my cock in one swift motion.

She screamed with pleasure as her body quickly adapted to the roughness, her body relaxed in my arms as she bounced with a combination of my guidance and gravity. She threw her head back as her body bounced in ecstasy, her moans eclipsing the sound of the television long ignored.