The Stories I Witness - Jonathan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really shouldn't have asked. It's fucking Kate.

"You can call me back you know." I mumbled, feeling shocked over the entire situation.

"Pointless, want to meet me at the creek in ten-twenty?"

"Yeah."

"See you."

"~Want me to finish you off?~" was the last I heard her say before she hung up. Knowing her, she probably did it on purpose.

God, she just finger fucked Mark while I talked to her. She is some vixen. I could only imagine Mark coming under her touch. NO! No imagining Mark coming. Jesus, what's wrong with me?

I shook my head and gathered myself again. Ok, Kate, Creek, almost right now, yes. Keys, car, drive, easy.

I drove my ute to the creek and sat down on my side, waiting for her to arrive. It was maybe a month until the creek ran dry. How I used to hate the dry season for that as a kid.

Kate soon arrived, stripping her dress off and swiftly dove to my side, right up to my feet.

"You could have undressed." she smiled at me and invited me in for a kiss. She tasted salty? I tried to figure out the odd flavour... fucking hell.

I gave her a disapproving look, but she just smirked at me and dove back to the water.

"Kiss me like that?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes. Now you know what he tastes like if you wanted to know."

"I really didn't."

"Well, now you do regardless." she shrugged my words off and playfully told "Come on, strip, there are things I want to do with you."

God, she really was the devil. I rolled my eyes and undressed to her orders. That better be good. Who was I kidding, it's her, she'd possibly make me crawl back to her regardless.

"So Jona, where does your fantasy take us? Standing sex, laying on this rock, or that nice smooth edge on that side or do you want my mouth on you first?"

"Your choice, it seems like you're the one with fun ideas."

"Take your shoes and come." She said sliding off the rock and glided to her side of the creek. Putting her thongs on she waited for me by the tree.

She made out with me, gliding her hands over my body. I followed her lead and moved my kisses down her neck and body. She turned around, arched her back and rubbed my dick between her buttcheeks. I continued kissing and caressing her body as she teased me and finally slid me inside her. "Hmm, yeah, fuck me like that...".

...

I laid awake in bed that night for the millionth of time, or so it felt. I had the possibility to fuck the most sexual woman I'd ever met and my mind is puzzled on Mark. I mean, yeah I was shocked to find out, but that really shouldn't have occupied my mind like that.

And then there was that dream and the weird jerk off, those had been well before I found out about him. Had I suspected on some level? Even more, why was I so caught up on that? Was I...? Nah, surely I'd have noticed somewhere in my life that I like men too, right?

But all I could think of as I laid down was the moment I had walked in on them; Mark on the floor with John between his legs. He was obviously stroking himself as John fucked him. I remembered how Mark looked so oddly submissive and eager under him as his fingers dug into Johns back asking for more. How tightly Johns hands were wrapped around Marks shoulders as he fucked him deep.

I hadn't even realized that I was touching myself until I felt weirdly good. Damn, I had been slowly jerking myself. Jesus, why was I thinking about him, them, like that? Shit, but it felt too good already. I shook my head and tried to think of Kate, but the memory came back again. It was suddenly all I could think about.

The noises: deep grunts, panting, the broken moans. How Marks face looked before he noticed me, his eyes narrow and rolled back, how soft his face looked, how ecstatic he looked. Those mere maybe five seconds was enough to keep my mind racing for days and now it was more than plenty to take me over the edge. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I stroked myself harder and faster, wondering how rough Mark likes it, if he's always the one taking it...

I grunted hard, my whole body tensed as I came. I fell limp again on my back, panting slightly and then glancing down at my crotch.

I couldn't believe I had just done that. I just laid there confused. And dirty, mostly dirty. I felt like I had just jerked off to some vile porn I shouldn't have been watching in the first place. Jesus, I just jerked off to my best freind having sex with a guy.

Okay, okay, fuck... That wasn't a big deal. Just a weird moment. I had drank before. It was just probably the alcohol bringing out a weird horniness. I mean, everyone has their horny moments they're not too proud of. But I couldn't say I was too happy with my excuses.

Ah fuck this, it's Mark. We're fine, he's fine. It's all fucking fine.

...

Kate went away for the weekend. I had no idea what business a backpacker would have in town that she had to spend the night, but none of my business really. Saturday night I went over to Marks, just to spend some time and convince myself that we really are fine. We normally hung out all the time. What would have been not normal, would have been me not visiting him.

I found Mark on the porch, as almost always, and he sounded a bit too dipsy considering the time, but oh well. Having a 'you've been drinking too much' talk with him never worked, so I'd decided drink with him slowly and wait for the chaos to unravel.

He greeted me with a somewhat sad undertone and offered me a drink as well. I took up the offer and decided to have a little introductory chat before asking what's up with him. We spent a good while talking about how much there's left of the season, two-three weeks, but that oddly made him even more sad.

Usually the seasons end was a rather happy moment, especially when you earned as much as Mark did. Getting to sleep in, actually move around, not having to fuss about work almost every single waking hour of the week.

But he seemed blue and awfully drunk already. Not to mention that he had been drinking his rum like it was cola. The chances of him breaking down crying or retching any moment were far too great.

"Mark, what's going on with you?"

"Don't go there Jona."

"Don't fucking give me that if you value this friendship as much as I do." Since when didn't we talk? Since when he didn't trust me anymore?

Mark sighed loudly and explained sounding more than drunk already "It's just... Kate's leaving. For good this time. She'll be in the cities for a month and go back home."

"Kate? That's why you're so down?"

"Yeah... and you."

"What about me?" I asked puzzled.

"Well, am I wrong to guess that you're going back to the city?"

"I haven't really thought about it yet, but I guess."

"Yeah... then it's just me and your folks for another half a year and they're not exactly my favourite kind of passtime."

With that an uncomfortable silence surrounded us and he lit up a smoke. Fuck, I felt sorry for him. I didn't know what to say. He must get so lonely up here. I suddenly understood the dynamic between him and Kate.

"I'm so fucking drunk and sad Jona." Mark muttered looking into the emptiness, a few tears forming in his eyes.

"I hear you." I told him, taking him into my embrace. He tried to push me off, but I didn't let him.

Somewhere about that point was the moment he usually came crashing down. He had quite a bad relationship with alcohol when it came to sadness.

"I don't need you to fucking hug me." he groaned trying to push me off harder.

"You don't, but I want to. Because you don't fucking get that you're not fucking alone."

And there it was. If I'd been a jerk I could have counted to three. With a loud sob he wrapped his arms tightly around me and gripped the back of my shirt into his fists. I've seen Mark cry far too many times in his life, but not like this. Just only when his folks died. I held him tight and rubbed his back in a hopeless attempt to soothe him. Something much bigger must have been going on with him.

"I'm so sorry..." he whimpered between his sobs.

"Shh, don't... we're all good..." I told hoping to make him feel better, but my words had just the opposite effect. Fuck, did something happen that I didn't know about?

I held him in my arms and waited for his sobs to die out. It took him several minutes to calm down, but eventually his sobs quieted down and reduced to sniffles. He just breathed slowly for a few moments before I heard him mutter "I don't want to be alone Jona..."

"Not alone Mark." I remind him, hugging him cheek to cheek, ",not alone.". I pulled away enough from him to look at his face. His eyes were bloodshot and his face quite wet and red. He gave me a faint smile and avoided my gaze as I looked at him.

Suddenly all my weird thoughts about him were back. God, he was going through something big and here I was thinking wrong about him. Damn, we were so fucking close to each other, our faces just inches apart. My mouth felt dry. My heart rate jumped. All I could hear was the constant heart beat in my ears and the quiver it sent through my body as I wiped some tears away with my thumb.

After a minute of standing like that he returned my look, looking a little confused, as if he'd be wondering why we were standing like that.

Damn, why had we even been standing like that? God, I needed to back away. But something was pulling me in the other direction. Maybe it was how he was looking at me. Maybe it was how sad and lonely he felt. I almost could hear the command to kiss him in my ears.

I did it. My lips were on him the next moment. He didn't move. Didn't make a sound. Just his drunk breath brushing against my face. I let my lips drag over his for a time or two before the rational part of my screamed out in my head 'What the fuck are you doing?!'. Fuck.

I pulled away and took a good step back.

I felt him look at me, but I did my best not to look at him. Fuck. What the fuck had I done? Why the fuck did I do that? I looked out into the darkness of the evening and felt shocked. Why did I do that?

"I... I'm sorry... I don't..." I muttered not knowing a way out of this situation. I wanted to run. I wanted to leave. Why was it that every time I tried to smoothen things out between us, I turned them to the worse. Was our friendship as I knew it officially over, past the point where we couldn't turn back to normal?

I felt paralized under his look. My mind was racing over all the possibilities of how to get out and the next moment his lips were on me. I wanted to push him away, but my body didn't want to listen to me. My hands pulled him closer, my lips met his with eagerness and my tongue found his, starting a sweet dance of their own.

I felt myself getting hard. Fuck. The tiny bit of rational thinking left in me went into pure panic mode. I tried to pull away, but he held me close, to get my lips off of him, but he was too eager.

He pulled my hips against his and it was obvious that he was hard, I was hard, fuck, the situation was getting out of hand. It was wrong. Being in his arms was wrong, having his lips on mine was wrong.

"Mark stop! Don't..." I gasped as I finally was able to pull away.

"Please? Just this once." he asked sorrow.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Would I be an asshole if I said yes or if I said no?

Good god, how did I get into that situation? Damn, having your best mate ask for a pity fuck is just way too fucking much.

My brain yelled no and my entire body did the exact opposite. I felt sorrow for him, my heart hurt from his request and I pulled him back into the kiss.

Fuck, he'd do the same for me. At least I hoped as that was my only good excuse. We stumbled inside in each others embrace, our lips never parting and made our way to his bedroom.

Shit, this just got real. But I couldn't care, lust had taken over me. We stripped swiftly, tearing each others clothes off, our mouths parting only for removing our shirts.

We laid sideways on the bed and he searched for something under his pillows, which I could only assume was lube. I heard the familiar lid clicking sound and panicked.

I was doing him and not the other way right?

I broke away from our kiss and looked down to his hands and really noticed his dick for the first time. It wasn't like I hadn't seen it, but I really hadn't seen it hard. Minus the one time after which we actually started knocking on each others bedroom doors when I found him jerking off to some porn. And of course that monday.

I felt relieved as I saw Mark part his legs and guide his hand down to stretch himself for me. With his free hand he pulled me back to his lips and took my dick in his hand, stroking me in sync with our kiss. I kissed him back hungrily, eagerly, grinding into his fist as if fucking it slowly. I couldn't almost breathe properly and the tiniest bit of rational thinking I had was long gone.

Was I supposed to jerk him back? I honestly had no idea how man on man sex worked. Well besides the obvious ones dick in the others ass point of it. I'd never seen a slightest bit of gay porn and seeing men kiss on the telly was almost as much I knew. I mean, was kissing necks and bodies still a thing? Was there an unwritten rule that you always do it both ways before finishing?

I shooed my scattering thoughts and just went for it. For the first time in my life I had another mans dick in my hand. It felt so strange. To touch a penis without feeling the touch on myself, how it fet only from the hands point of view. It was kind of weirdly incredible to feel him like that. To see a side I've never known of him, a side he'd hidden from me.

He moaned against my lips but kept kissing me, his hips trying to get more out of my strokes. We kissed like we'd been addicted to each other. I looked at him as he broke the kiss and took his hand off of me. I needed more.

My dick was desperate for attention. The need to cum was almost everything that defined me at that moment. It was like I'd never felt as horny.

He coated me with a layer of lube and returned my look. I didn't know how long we held our look. Either way, it was one of those timeless moments and I wasn't sure what I saw in his dark eyes besides alcohol and horniness. What could he have even seen in mine? I didn't even know for myself what was going through my head that moment. All I knew was the need to fuck him.

Then he turned around and wiggled his ass to my dick. The rational part of me went into alert mode again, but I just shoved it somewhere far-far away and tried hard to remember Kates teachings. One thing worse that having pity sex with him would be hurting him in the progress.

I moved down to position myself against him, but he moved my hand away and positioned me himself. Good lord, I was really going to fuck him. But what really surprised me was that I was rock hard against his fuzzy ass.

I shouldn't be hard for him. Or could everyone get hard for anyone when there was a need for it? I mean he fucked Kate, right?

I shooed my thoughts again and he slid my mushroom inside him. We both groaned in unison. That felt amazing. With the head in, he moved his hand over to my hip and held me still as he lowered himself onto me.

His breathing quickened and deepened. He moaned and groaned, whimpering sweet swearings, until I was completely buried in him. He still held his hand on my hip and I could only assume that that meant to stay still so he could relax on me.

I moved to kiss his neck as if it were the most natural thing to do and he instantly gave me better access with an approving moan. Fuck, everything was just so surreal. His ass felt amazing. My mind raced between the need to fuck him and not wanting to hurt him.

Soon he let my hip go and I felt him nod. I found myself some leverage and slowly eased in and out of him. Fuck. It was good... too good. And judging from the sounds he was making, he must have had it good too.

I'd never actually heard how a man sounds getting fucked, minus the brief seconds I witnessed him being fucked by John.

It was almost primal and encouraging to say the least.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck...right there Jona...please...harder... oh damn that's so good..." was the only sequence of words that made sence to me between his ragged moans and whimpers. The next moment he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him as he turned onto his stomach.

I fucked him as he'd requested finding much more definition in our new position. He cried of pleasure under me and that was exactly what I wanted to give him, to at least brighten his low point in life with some sexual satisfaction.

Had he wanted this when his folks died?

Fuck, stop thinking.

I fucked him as good and hard as I could, desperately fighting off my own inevitable end. To my great relief I felt his body tense, his ass squeezed my tight, breaking any resistance I had and, god, how he groaned with the spasms running through his body. Oh fuck.

Relief flowed through my body as my balls twitched for the last times. There was nothing else in the world besides me and Mark in blissful ecstasy at that moment, only pure heavenly pleasure...

I'd fallen limp on top of him, our chests heaved heavily and our panted breaths were the only sound in the room. I laid there on top of him, cooling down, feeling his heartbeat, his breathing slowing...

________________________________________________

PS. feel free to jump to Johns' side story that will appear soon.


12