All Comments on 'The Storm'

by LMFranklin20

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

Ignore the Anonymous comments. If they didn't like it, then they could have stopped reading at any time. It was their choice to continue to the end. i enjoyed your story and believe it might be the beginning of an interesting series. i have an idea of "who" the werewolf might be, but look forward to reading if my thoughts are correct. Keep up the good writing and don't let haters get you down. *warm smile*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It's nice. :) I hope you would continue this if you're planning to make this into a series or something. :)

LMFranklin20LMFranklin20almost 10 years agoAuthor
To the Anons

If you have a problem with my fiction, then don't read it. You've got no reason to come on here and be ***holes, just for the sake of being ***holes. And if you're trying to make me angry, then at least have the guts to come at me outside of an anonymous status. Cowardice will never get you anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oooo!!

I enjoyed this a lot! I'll be looking forward to reading more from you. Please please don't let those people stop you from continuing to write your stories. There is some seriously awful stuff on here and it's hard to find the good stuff. I love the way you've written this and those 'anonymous' people can go and read something else if they don't like this. Constructive critism is always good for writers, but just being rude is totally unnecessary. You have talent and I look forward to reading more! Please please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nooo

Stop please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I’d love to read a sequel to this! It was so hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous