All Comments on 'The Story of A - Ch. 02: Sybian'

by StrawberryPeach

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachover 6 years agoAuthor

I initially wrote this for myself and the gentleman involved; publishing it widely was an idea that came later.

I only share that it is a true story with you all to explain why it may not be as salacious as other entries that are designed to titillate. Also, I wanted to avoid content feedback/suggestions, as I can't change what occurred.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, though I would like to point out that as an individual, you can only speak for yourself laughing at me, not some undefined "us" : ).

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
More!

I loved your story!! I'm hoping that you continue! I thought it was well written and a hot fantasy!!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Thank you for this...

Am really enjoying your story. Looks like you are doing really well to have attracted the ire of "anonymous" already! Hope you take no notice. Reckon it's probably someone jealous of your ability to write and tell your story, spell correctly, use punctuation effectively as well as having excellent grammar. Another 5* chapter. Hope there are lots more to follow.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Awesome story ,if you'll excuse me I'm going to jump my wife now.

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

That’s the highest praise I could receive. I’m glad that you enjoyed it : ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We Need You To Keep Going With This Story

Even if it is journalistic.

What does He do to you now?

What's this next fantasy of yours?

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachover 5 years agoAuthor
Ah, would that I could...

Thank you so much, but this ended after one more meeting, which I found myself unable to write about it. When I have new updates, I’ll be sure to share : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous