All Comments on 'The Story of Betty Driver'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Undermining

This would have had more of an erotic buzz had she been more reluctant, but introducing the porn video and showing she's been a slut in the past undermines that. And why have her fucked by a porn star if they're off air? Again, it might have worked better if she'd decided to hoist the station owner by his own petard and pulled him into camera shot after losing her panties, displayed his cock to the audience and then fucked him on air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You sort of left this in never never land

There is no way she could continue in normal TV after this so the worry of losing her job is really not viable. Am surpised she did not announce when nude she was blackmailed into doing this by the station owner who got a video done while she was a teanager and threatened to put it on public TV if she refused. Instead by doing this on the clock she became a fulfledged professional whore and porn star. She doesnt really need the job after all. No wonder little miss could not become an international beauty in contest she had that old porn movie to prevent it, dont want bad publicity. Ah well nothing new another slut released into the world. An old saying says if a girl isnt bi yet, eventually she will be if she lives long enough. Guess now we have to say, any girl is just a slut in waiting right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I would have preferred a public

announcement of the blackmail tape. She has nothing more to lose so a public statement of blackmail as her rationale for destroying her future could lead to criminal convictions for her superiors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous