All Comments on 'The Story of Charlotte McPherson'

by von_Krafft_Ebing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a really fucked up story, seek help.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the story immensely. The author was clear at the beginning that it contained nonconsensual sex.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing2 months agoAuthor

Ha. Just a couple remarks.

See author’s comment at the beginning for warning on content. The story is posted in the nonconsent section for a reason.

The story is fiction.

The tale is intended as a psychological profile of a protagonist grappling with past events from long ago that he knows were wrong.

As is common in analysis, the subject goes to great lengths to try to minimize his actions and excuse himself rather than confront reality.

I thought the story would be more effectively told in the first rather than the third person. Finding oneself partially sympathetic to or repulsed by the protagonist is part of the point. I don't think either response is wrong. I won't judge.

Regardless, the eroticism was intended. That’s what this site is about.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Christ, all the random unnecessary asides made this story more annoying than interesting. Terrible writing.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing2 months agoAuthor

For this story I wanted to try a different style. The story line is punctuated by stream of consciousness from the protagonist. Completely get it if the style isn't for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like it, I really like it. Very well written.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebingabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Looks as though both the story line and writing style provoked polar reactions.

artwilde69artwilde69about 1 month ago

Not my fav. Looking forward to read another episode of the Grace story series. I enjoyed those immensely. I consider those your best. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lets hear about what happened the second and third nights.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebingabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback @artwilde69.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservon_Krafft_Ebing@von_Krafft_Ebing
I've always enjoyed reading short stories as well as novels. As I also routinely read erotic literature, I decided to try my hand at writing a few short stories in this area. I'm especially interested in exploring the underlying psychology leading to diverse sexual behavior an...