The Story of "Cue"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she were a stringed instrument, each "string" was wound taut and elicited incredible tones and tremors as they were manipulated. She didn't get frustrated with the foreplay. It clearly brought her pleasure and wonderment and she seemed content for it to last as long as I cared to keep strumming.

What I hadn't done yet is give any attention to her obvious erogenous areas and OH MY GOD were they difficult to pass up as I kissed my way past her breasts with her large nubs hardened and ready for me to attend to. Or working my way up her leg and getting an eye full of her Brazilian with very narrow landing strip and a glisten of moisture on her inner lips.

So this long journey to her garden had been an incredible and unforgettable one...but the bounty of Eden awaits. Time to partake.

I worked back up to her mouth one last time prior to beginning in earnest and her kisses were now fueled by need and desperation. Asking to be pleasured without actually forming the words. Just transmitting her need through the emotion contained within her kisses.

I nuzzled up to her ear and whispered, "You are so damned sexy and beautiful and you need to know that I am going to enjoy to this as much as you are. That's what you want from your partner. Someone who finds enjoyment and pleasure in giving you pleasure."

I kissed down around her neck and up to her other ear then continued just as quietly, "At this point, you hold nothing back. If it feels good, say so. If not, do the same. And when you do cum, DO NOT restrain yourself. Let the pleasure take you for as long and as far as it can." I finished with, "It's okay...I'll be here for you when you get back."

I kissed my way back up to her lips and found her eyes open and looking at me. I questioned, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes..," she said in a breathless, quiet way, but she gave my a slight smile and her eyes were alive.

"Can I taste you?" I asked next boring into those eyes with a hunger of my own.

"Oh God, yes..," she replied again in a whisper, this time with a hitch in her breathing and a full body tremor that rolled up from her hips like a wave crashing onto a beach.

Damn. She was a rocket sitting on the launchpad and the countdown sequence had been initiated. It seemed from this point on, anything I touched, tasted or felt was going to send her into orbit.

Oh well. Time to strap in and see what outer space is like.

I worked my way slowly down her chest, mentally berating myself with the reminder to take it slow and maintain some control. But God damn, her large breasts sat impossibly high with her nipples firm and inviting pointed up toward the ceiling. I wasn't a strong enough man to tease and slow play anymore. As I got close enough, I latched onto one nipple with my mouth and inhaled it down my throat while I palmed her other breast with my hand and pinched and massaged that nipple between my index finger and thumb.

Well, they nailed the launch sequence because as soon as I got my ministrations focused on her magnificent breasts she let out a wail and grabbed my hair hard enough that I thought she may've taken some out by the root. I didn't care, it was a good pain.

As she kept me pinned to her breast wailing, her hips were doing a dance bouncing around the bed below us.

Oh, shit. If that's the result of a bit of breast play, she's going to be a full-on carnival ride with my tongue in her. I made a mental note of that. Buckle in and be ready to hold on.

Ally came down from her orgasm panting and asking the heavens, "What was that..? What was that..? What was that.."?

I had backed off the intensity but was still licking and teasing her breasts and nibbling at her nipples. She finally eased off on the hair pull and looked down at me with wide eyes and shock on her face.

"Oh my God, Mick! I've never cum like that before. Holy, shit! I just whited out when you started and it felt like I was exploding inside!" She was searching for words and what to say next as her mind was still in a jumble.

"It's always had to be my clit to get me off...I didn't even know that was possible." She finished, absentmindedly patting me on the head like I was a good dog. I could hopefully prove that true maybe a bit later. Ha ha.

I just responded with, "I'm glad you now know. But now I want you to take over massaging your breasts and playing with your nipples."

No hesitation or any questions on her part as she moved to comply so I started traveling lower with my kisses. This snapped her back to attention real quick and her breathing immediately deepened and evened out.

Like with her breasts, the closer I got to the promised land the less self-control I had, so this first time wasn't going to be a clinic in patience, teasing, edging, etc. This one was going to be a "catch the first good wave and ride it home" type event.

As I got myself positioned between those ridiculously long legs and spread them wide to stake my claim, I found that this nut didn't fall far from the tree. Like her mom, Ally was really wet and it looked like she'd even gushed a bit during her orgasm. Perfect. Good girl.

A couple of long licks from her cute little pucker button all the way up each side of her slit to the top of her landing strip. This locked her up, even stopping her hands mid pinch on her nipples, to savor the feeling that those long licks produced. She was clearly concentrating as much as her hyper-stimulated brain would allow to fully experience each new sensation she received.

I slid both hands up to the backside of her knees and pushed forward to roll her hips up. This fully exposed her to me and I abandoned all else and just went full focus on her tight little anus. I worshipped her with my tongue and this started winding her up again. Luckily, I had my hands locked-in pretty good behind her knees so I could keep her positioned front and center for my continued attention.

Between the heavy handed attention she was giving her own breasts and the rimming I was now giving her with my tongue, she came again. This one wasn't quite the same explosion physically but she was more verbal with her moans. They actually seemed to be incoherent attempts at the same, "What, why and how?" questions that held her amazement and curiosity following her first orgasm.

On this one, I didn't let her really come down. I did release her knees and slide my hands down to try and pin her hips to the bed. This got her legs draped up over my shoulders, framing my face with her thighs and her feet laying splayed across my back.

The first lick was intentional from the bottom of her slit, parting her lips then up and over her clit.

This brought out a long, "OhhhGodddddd...!" and Ally raised her face to look at me between her legs. I used that moment of eye contact to flatten my tongue, provide solid pressure and then really start working her clit.

Judging by the increased pitch and volume of her next moan, I knew she wasn't going to last long before her third orgasm overtook her so I just kept up the pace.

In less than ten seconds, she was again tipping over the edge so I just planted my entire open mouth over her clit area, formed a seal with my lips and started sucking like I was going to give her a hickey.

That move earned me a fat lip as her pubic bone jerked up hard enough to smash my upper lip. Damn. She's strong. Better file that tidbit away for future reference or I could get myself hurt.

Ally knew none of this, though, as her rational and spiritual being was gone from me right now. Taking that journey to wherever the enveloping pleasure of this type of orgasm leads you. All I know is that my strength, and the weight I could bring to bear on her center, was barely enough to keep me on this bull ride. And it was going to take a lot longer than 8 seconds, apparently.

There was no verbalizations at all this time, not even indecipherable incoherencies. This was just an extended moan emanating from her core that was only interrupted by her need for her next breath.

Interestingly enough, it was her hands relaxing from the grip on her own breasts that tipped me off she was returning from her journey. But nothing else was letting go. Almost like a full body cramp that wasn't ready to subside which made the fact that her right hand reached down and gently cupped the side of my face seem so odd but special.

Enough of her was back to start acknowledging and giving thanks but Ally was by no means in control of her faculties or body yet.

I eased off the suction and started giving her upper lips light butterfly kisses and released my grip on her hips. She was still clamped but I brought my right hand around her butt and slowly slid a finger into her wet slit.

It was like a key unlocking a padlock. She let out a low, throaty, "Ohhhhyesssssss," as my finger slid in and her body started to to unclench all around me. I completed about 3, slow, full strokes and her body had pretty much relaxed, so on the 4th go I added a second finger.

This one got an, "Oh fuuuck," and my next 3-4 strokes picked up the pace just a bit.

Ally was fully back in the race now and had left pit row because she said, "That feels so good, Mick. Fuuck. Go faster!"

I picked up the pace and her wetness made it easy even though she was incredibly tight. Once I got the rhythm established at this speed, Ally slipped back into a long drawn out moan, so I rolled my hand over palm up and started curling my fingers as much as I could for how tight she was.

She immediately responded to that as her hips started rocking in time with my pumps. She also began a repeating chant of, "Oh gawd that feels good! Oh my gawd that feels good! That feels sooo good! Oh gawd that feels good!"

It was so sexy and erotic watching her ride my fingers like that. So easy to get caught up as a spectator and lose track of time in what you're doing. In this case, we'd been going long enough that my hand and arm were tiring and going to give out. Like it was going to fall off. But looking at Ally, where you could actually see her abdominals, thighs and glutes working, you're immediately reminded that she's a machine and could go on with this erotic version of ab crunches all fucking night.

That's not good. I need my hand.

It had been long enough that I knew her clit was no longer too sensitive to the touch so I slid my face up to her and rested my chin on her clit and pubic bone and started putting down pressure against her hip thrusts.

That broke her rhythm and brought an, "OH FUCK!" to her lips. Her hands found the back of my head and she started adding to my pressure on her clit as she humped my chin. I kept the finger strokes up against the roof of her opening and I could feel the pressure of my own chin against my fingers inside her. Trippy.

Just not a long trip. Because that was the tipping point for this next orgasm and this one was clearly going to be different that the first three. This time she really didn't lock up or clench up at all. Her body seemed most content at just continuing to grind her clit on my chin while I stroked her g-spot.

Just grinding, adding more pressure, grinding, adding more pressure, grinding...

After about 15-20 seconds of this, and getting to the point I was thinking she may just snap my neck, her body finally let go. A primal grunt then, "OH GOD!" when she released my head and threw her hands up and grabbed the rail of the headboard. About the time she got her grip, she shot a pretty solid squirt that caught me on the neck, then a second down my chest as I raised up.

Third, fourth and fifth spasms followed but were dry and left her body just twitching and writhing around.

Ally's body finally went slack and her hands kind of slid down the headboard until they reached her head and she buried her hands in her face.

Within seconds I could hear a muffled string of, "Oh God. I'm so sorry, Mick. I don't know what that was. I didn't have any control", etc.

I reached up and gently grabbed one of her hands to pull it from her face. She didn't want to look and me and had her eyes clenched shut.

"Ally," I said softly, "look at me."

A bit of a sob and a head shake.

Softly again, "Ally, please look at me."

She finally tilted her head down and cracked open an eye. There was a tear welled in it so I reached over and wiped it away.

"Hey," I started, "you're apologizing for something and you don't even know what for."

That got her to open her eyes a bit wider.

"Listen, you just made me so happy and horny that I can't hardly think straight. One, to know that I can still help such a beautiful young lady have such pleasure is good for my ego. Second, that you trusted me enough to truly let go and explore your sexuality to such an erotic level also makes me feel very good. Finally, we've established that you're an incredibly beautiful force of nature and the passion and pleasure you just put on display has me hard as a fucking rock. Damn you are a sexy, beautiful woman. Don't EVER apologize for any of that!"

If it is possible to blush, smile and cry all at the same time, Ally seemed to be trying to do it right now.

I continued with the question, "Did that feel good for you?"

She wiped her own eyes this time and said, "God yes. I could never imagine and I'd never dreamed..."

"Good," I replied, "because like I said earlier, if any future partner isn't willing to try and take you to that level, they're not worth your time...and they're certainly not worth your love."

"Oh, God. Thank you, Mick," she said with a sniffle and a new tear or two, "that was so amazing and incredible. I didn't feel like I was ever going to come down. I know it wasn't this, but at times it felt like an "out of body" experience where I could see myself going through it and I wanted to just cheer me on. Tell myself to go farther. Go faster. Soar higher."

She kind of scooted up to raise herself a bit and continued, "Right up to when you did that last thing putting pressure down on me. Oh, Shit! At that point I returned to my body but everything was so jumbled and scrambled...all I could feel was the overwhelming urge to just relax and let myself release."

"It felt like my fingertips and toes were on fire," she said, "And then it's like I went totally blank and my brain just shut down and rebooted itself in self-defense. When that happened I could feel my release. That satisfying and pleasurable feeling like when you have to pee so bad and finally get to just let it go."

"I can't believe it can really be that good," she finished with and looked to me for what's next.

"That was a hell of a start for you, Ally," I said, "For me too. And we've got all the time in the world over the next weeks or months so we'll only move at the pace you're ready for."

"Woah, woah, woah, Mick! You're not saying we're done for the night, are you?" she asked, with what almost looked like fear in her eyes. Certainly disappointment.

"No," I started, "not necess.."

"Good," she interrupted, "because I remember you saying something about being "as hard as a rock" so we've still got work to do."

"Well, that was a little while ago," I said sheepishly.

"Let me see it, Mick," she said, again in that lowered tone of voice that she slips into when she is apparently turned on.

I got up off the bed and stood by her side so that I could finally get undressed. The front of my shirt was pretty soaked and as I took it off I used it to wipe dry my entire chin, neck and chest area.

As I was doing this, Ally sat up on the side of the bed and started on my pants. I guess she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She pushed my trousers down so that once past my hips they fell to the floor. The ridge in my boxer briefs left little to the imagination and it certainly had Ally's attention. She used both hands to pull the waistband of my underwear down over the top of my manhood and allowed it to swing out towards her liked a thick divining rod honing in on the moisture it seeks.

It must also be magnetic because once it swung toward her she immediately forgot about my briefs and locked on to me with both hands. Her eyes and smile growing wider in wonder as I hardened fully in her grip.

"Holy fuck, Mick," she murmured, "so this is "Cue"?"

Dammit! I still want to know what all the fuck Angela had told her about me.

"Swingin' in there 'cause she wanted me to feed her

So I mixed the batter and she licked the beater

I scream, you scream we all scream for her

Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her"

From the song Cherry Pie by Warrant

Ally just sat there with both hands on me sort of pumping, sort of massaging, sort of exploring. You could tell right away that she didn't really know what to do and yet her fascination and curiosity in what she was doing overrode any insecurity or embarrassment she might have had in her lack of experience.

She just looked at what she was holding with a smile and wonder.

I, on the other hand, was treated to an incredible reminder that guys are most definitely visual creatures when it comes to sex. Looking down at Ally, all of Ally in all of her glory, doing what she was doing to me was incredibly erotic and my cock flinched on a couple of occasions. Not because of anything she was doing to it necessarily, but because my brain was overwhelmed by her beauty in the situation and it kept sending signals to that particular appendage to snap to and stand at attention.

These flinches, of course, delighted Ally. To her it seemed like my dick was simply returning her handshake and was very happy to make her acquaintance.

After a couple minutes of this "get to know you" routine, Ally finally looked up at me and said, "I don't know what to do."

"Well the good news, Ally," I began with, "is that there really isn't much you can do wrong in this situation. Chafing, teeth and rough handling of the balls are about the only things most guys really worry about. The other things you may be doing might not lead him to orgasm, but most guys are happy to let you play around for as long as you want."

"Have you done much with a guy like this before?" I asked her.

"No," she said pretty quickly, "I've only had my hands on two. One was about average, I guess, and the other was thick. Almost like yours, maybe, but not near as long."

"What all did you do?" I asked, "Hands, mouth, both..?"

"Some of both," she replied, "but I wasn't good at it so we just jumped past it to the intercourse part."

"Did you not like it?" I pressed.

"I didn't NOT like it," she answered, "but since I could tell it wasn't going to be productive or successful, I always felt like I let them down or was a disappointment. And that's never good for the self-esteem."

She lost herself for a beat in a mirthless chuckle before continuing.

"But I can see the parallel to what we talked about earlier," she continued, and had my curiosity peaked, "you mentioned that my size and looks can be intimidating and make people act a certain way, or stare, or whatever. That's exactly what I feel I've been sitting here doing to you since I pulled it out. So I can see why you seem to have such good insight into what I've dealt with."

"I just want to make you feel as good as you did me..," she finished with her words trailing off, dejected like there was no way that could possibly happen.

"Ally, you already have," I said quietly, using a hand under her chin to lift her face to me, "but if you are willing to try something, I think you'll get a better appreciation and understanding for what you already have within your power to do. And you will NEVER have a partner dissatisfied with you."

"It's a real simple thing and I want you to think of it as your "sure thing". A go to move where you have the control and can force a successful outcome for your partner either way."

1...456789