The Story of "Cue"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" I finished with, "Are you up for trying it?"

I could tell there was some uncertainty and trepidation in her but no real hesitation as she answered back fairly quickly, "Yes, let's give it a try."

With that, I grabbed her arms to help her stand then folded the comforter over a couple time to the other side of the bed. It didn't look like and of her wetness had made it through the top comforter, blanket and sheet so we had a dry bed to crawl back onto.

I went first and lay on the bed on my back with a few of the pillows to prop up my upper torso. I invited Ally to come to me and she did. When she got next to me I pulled her in for a kiss. She settled in and we made out for a bit.

When we finally wound down for a breather, I said to her, "The beauty of being on top for the woman is that you maintain a lot of the control. Over things like when you are wet enough to begin. How fast the insertion should go. How fast to move. What angle feels the best. How much you interact during. And ultimately, how or when he gets off."

"All of that may seem selfish or controlling," I continued, "but trust me, most guys don't care. With you especially. Because all of things things that we've talked about that have made it hard for you to this point in your life get flipped immediately into a positive. Now your beauty, size and all those amazing intangibles that make you intimidating to approach become the gift you give your partner as you mount him in this fashion."

"Believe me, there isn't a guy you won't utterly amaze and reward by riding him to his completion, me included."

"And if you happen to orgasm first, it's not a problem," I added, "because you can stay and begin the next ride, and the next, or you can hop off and use your wetness, hands and mouth to finish him off. A win/win."

I finished with, "You'll have to figure out if you're comfortable using your mouth if your own wetness is involved. Some don't mind it, and earlier you didn't seem to hesitate kissing me with your juices all over my mouth, but this may be different."

"I've licked my juices off my fingers before and tasted myself," she offered, "I don't really mind it."

"Okay," I said, "you'll just have to see what feels right when we get to that point."

I helped her move from beside me to up and over where she was straddling me. Once there I said, "Before you even begin intercourse, you get to decide what your mood is. Do you want closeness and intimacy? If so, lean down, stay close and kiss while you grind on my cock."

"If, or when, you're wound up and ready to go, sit up and continue to grind on it and give me a show. Play with your breasts, run your hands over my chest, tease or touch anything you can reach. You get to pleasure yourself and the visual you create is about the greatest gift you can give a man."

"Once you've gotten to the point where your wetness is flowing and you are ready. Raise up and get it centered then begin working yourself down at the speed comfortable to you."

"When you've got me fully in you and you're ready, then it comes down to finding the angle, speed and technique that excites you as much as it does me. Some like the in and out where you can just bounce. Some like to continue grinding and drag their clit on the pubic bone. Some like to sit all the way back or forward because the angle it creates hits a good spot. The beauty is, you can experiment with all of these to find what you like the most. I, or any other guy, won't care."

As I was covering this part, I noticed that Ally was starting to push down with her hips and even start a bit of a grind on my still hard cock.

I continued, "Know what you're going to do if he cums first. Are you protected? Is he? Even so, do you want to pull out and jack or suck him to completion? About any guy will gladly say yes to any or all of these outcomes."

"And like I said earlier, if you cum first, do you want to go for round two? Or even round three, depending on his stamina? Or when you are done, do you hop off and jack or suck him to his completion like in the other scenario?"

"All of this can be choreographed and led by you and you will get ZERO complaints. If you do, I'm guessing you'll find other character flaws or traits that'll make him not worth your time anyway."

By the time I got to the end of the coaching I was trying to impart, Ally was giving full hip rolls that dragged her clit and very wet opening up and down the length of my member. She had still been giving me her attention but you could see that her eyes were now starting to glaze over.

"Jesus, Ally," I whispered, "you're already too sexy for me. You can get me off with just a look."

I leaned in an kissed her but she ended it quickly and pushed herself up. With her hands on my chest she really started sliding her hips. Dragging herself along the length of me.

She'd definitely shifted out of first gear at that point and her intensity was evident. Even her amazing breasts were becoming flush and her nipples were hard and jutted out proudly in front of her.

"Ohhh God, Mick," she whined, "I'm going to cum again already..."

"Do it, Ally," I offered, "Cum for me."

She picked up her pace for about three thrusts then locked-up with a guttural moan grabbing what chest hair of mine she could. A couple of quick hip pops as she spasmed and laid back down on my chest. After a minute or so to recuperate, she looked up at me sheepishly with a look of like, "What was I supposed to do about it? I'm so turned on right now."

I reached up and tucked some of her loose hair behind her ear and then ran my hand on down her back until I was cupping her ass. I teased her by rolling my hips forward, pushing my cock up into the hot, wet mess she'd made between us.

Her eyes opened wide as if she'd been shocked but it spurred her into action. She reached down between us and grabbed me to point my cock skyward. At the same time she lifted up onto her knees and positioned her center over the top of me.

She leaned back down and my cock head smashed pretty firmly into her center which caused her to jolt forward again with a chuckle.

"Damn," she said, "this thing's huge."

She settled a little more carefully the second time and got my head placed at her opening. Once there, she grimaced and put enough weight down to where my head popped into her.

"Oooooooooooh, baby," she pushed out breathlessly as she sat still to accommodate my girth. Because of her large frame, she seemed able to rapidly accept my size into her and her wetness facilitated the rest. She sat the remainder of the way down and with her head hanging down, just held herself there.

I could feel little tremors within her walls and said as much to her.

She didn't look up, but said through clenched teeth, "I'm right on the edge and I feel like if I move I'm going to pass out...but if I don't move, I'll likely do the same. Ohhh, God."

"Just sit still for a bit longer if you can," I offered, "it's likely a mini orgasm and it should pass pretty quickly."

After another 30 to 45 seconds, Ally finally looked up at me. She wasn't quite cross-eyed but you could tell she was having trouble finding focus. I gave her a smile and told her how incredibly sexy she looked and asked her if she was ready to ride me?

This seemed to help snap her into focus, as if she was determined to repay me for all the pleasure she had received. So she raised up a little bit then reseated on me. A little bit more then down. About half way then down.

This went on for about 15 strokes as she found her rhythm and was pulling me out all most to the tip before dropping back down.

She was so beautiful and sexy that I should have just counted my blessings and let her continue. But no, I'm a greedy bastard, so I say, "Oh God, Ally! You're sooo fucking sexy. Play with your breasts for me."

So she sat straight up, taking her hands off my chest and reaching up to cup and start massaging her breasts. God bless her. She tried to make a show of it for me but all this did was topple whatever walls she had remaining to hold back her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, Mick. Not agaaain. I'm going to cum so fucking hard!" she started so sexily but it progressed to more of a shriek by the end.

She took her hands off her breasts and not knowing what she was doing, she placed them behind her on my mid thigh. One of those learning moments where you change the angle just a little bit and a whole new set of stimuli come into play.

In this case, leaning back put the movement of my cock more in play with her g-spot and she lost it completely. On and on she bounced, bumped, rolled and twitched her way through her orgasm with my cock buried in her to the hilt.

When her strength finally gave out and she began to wilt, I challenged and coaxed her to climb off and finish me. She accomplished getting off but it appeared like the orgasm had liquified her skeletal structure, so she more poured off me than climbed.

Once exposed I began stroking myself and when she saw that, she processed it and acknowledged what was going on then reached out her hand and grabbed my shaft right below my hand and started to mimic my movements. I've got to give it to her, she was a game partner.

As she got it down, I removed my hand and growled huskily at her, "Harder!"

Then, "Oh fuck, baby! Faster!"

She must've heard the desperation and excitement in my voice because she now fully had her wits about her and she was showing a look of determination that only heightened my excitement.

Without prompting, Ally leaned over and took my head into her mouth and gave it a suck.

That ripped a, "Yes! Fuck!", out of me and so she went after my head with gusto now while still stroking my shaft like a blur.

"Oh God, Ally...I'm gonna cum, babe!"

Her grip tightened a little more with that announcement and she pulled her mouth off my cock. Her hand, grip and rhythm were too much for me and the damn broke.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oh! Oh! Ugh!", kept jumping out of my mouth with each spasm and load of cum I released. But it was watching Ally that drug this orgasm out so much longer than most.

She'd watched the first shot of my eruption and her look of lust and satisfaction warmed me. I wanted to keep cumming forever just to reward her for accomplishing what she did. Validating the pride you could see she had in herself right now.

When I finally was emptied, there was cum on her hand and arm, all along my lower torso and upper legs as well as on the bed. Whew! It's been awhile since I'd let that much go. I really felt drained.

But the complete smokeshow sitting next to me in my bed still had my attention and I wanted more than anything to finish her off with one more mind-blowing orgasm. So I all but attacked her. I kissed her with a hunger and passion that surprised her for the first few seconds but she quickly responded knowing that something else was coming.

I laid her back on the bed and without passing "Go" or collecting $200, I buried my face straight in her pussy. Just the aggression and enthusiasm I was showing had her "on tilt" pretty rapidly so that at the point I got my fingers back inside of her and started stroking away, it was only a matter of waiting to see just how quickly it would be before she came.

The answer was less than a minute. And as I'd been using my upper body and other arm to crawl on top of her lower torso, clamp down on and otherwise restrain her pelvis, Ally was also responding to that role reversal where she wasn't in control this time. At all. I was.

I had three fingers really pistoning into her now and I moved my tongue out of the way so that I could cup my hand and start slamming the heel of my palm into her clit and mound.

As her moans intensified, I sped up. When she responded, I sped up. Giving her the incentive to go louder if she wanted more. She caught on quick and was basically crying out to God and the Heavens looking for release.

She finally found the tipping point and her body took over. This time her squirting was closer to a full shower out over her legs and the bed. I'd never been with someone who actually squirted and it was a bit of a rush seeing what the human body can do when it gives over control to the pleasure it is feeling.

She came down quick once her body had wrung itself dry and one thing was for certain, Ally was done. She pulled herself weakly up to the headboard and propped herself up on some pillows.

It was one of those contradictory visual situations where the perfection and beauty that is Ally was marred. Her hair was all askew. Her skin flushed and with blotches. She had a sheen of sweat all over her body and her ejaculate covering and dripping from her legs...and yet she never looked more alluring or desirable. Beauty comes in many forms.

I crawled up behind her and spooned her tightly to me. She relaxed completely at that and brought my hand up and place it between her breasts and held it in place with her own hand.

Within just a few minutes, I could hear a heavier breathing that sounded like a tiny snore about every other breath so I lay still and just basked in the moment. I knew already that I would have no second thoughts or regrets for getting involved with Ally.

That thought made me both happy and sad because Ally clearly didn't need much help. She had internalized most of the bad sexual encounters in her life as problems of her making. They clearly weren't. And if she felt comfortable taking the lead like she did with me, she'd definitely have some wonderful experiences if she finds the right partner.

It made me sad because it meant she and I didn't really need to have an extended or ongoing relationship like this. After tonight, I wouldn't mind being with her for eternity. No, I wasn't thinking love. Just the factual observation that every encounter spent with her is one that makes your life a much better one.

She is a special, special lady. And truthfully, she was probably better at helping and healing me than I would ever be in helping her. She would never know how much.

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves

Remember what I said

I'm not waiting on a lady

I'm just waiting on a friend"

From the song Waiting on a Friend by The Rolling Stones

Ally woke up about an hour later and we both agreed we were hungry. Quick showers and I put a load of the bedding in the laundry, then we found seats at a small table in my kitchen nook.

I had a couple of ready made Chef Salads in the fridge so we each had one along with bottled water. I also had some chunked up cantaloupe in the fridge that Ally devoured.

We sat and chatted and laughed for over an hour and it didn't take long to determine that she had the same quirky and silly sense of humor as her mother. The type of people who are just generally fun to be around.

But the energy expended earlier caught up with the both of us and we were both soon fast asleep, spooning again in the guest bedroom.

In the morning, a much needed cup of coffee and we shared a muffin. We also shared a hug that lingered and when we separated I knew that sometime during the night, Ally had come to the same conclusion as me regarding the actual help she needed. So like most other things in my life, I attacked it head on.

"Selfishly," I began, "I'd love to believe you really need my help with a lot more of this going forward but let's be honest here, Ally. If you find the right guy that interests you and you put yourself out there, like the comfort and trust you found with me last night, you shouldn't have any problems rocking both his, and your, world."

"I'll be here for you and I truly hope I can still see you as a friend and better get to know the amazing person that you are. But unless there is something else I'm missing, I think that last night simply becomes one of the more incredible nights of my life and a memory I'll cherish forever."

As I suspected, even though she had tears welling in her eyes, she was nodding her head in the affirmative to much of what I'd just said.

"Damn, Mick!" she said laughing and wiping away a tear, "you basically tell me we're breaking up and still make me feel good and have us grow closer because of it."

Her laughter died away quickly though, and after a brief pause she said, "I can't believe how I feel about myself right now compared to who I was just a couple of weeks ago. Seriously. It's so obvious that I'm not broken or lacking in some way. It makes what brought us together now seem foolish, and so childish."

"But I'll NEVER regret that it brought us together or forget what we shared last night. What you did to me. Oh my God! And I'm also not ready to say that I won't want to do it again. Friends with benefits," she added with a mischievous smile.

"I'll always love you for what you've done for me. Thank you!" She hugged me tightly again as she ended and I felt her body shudder, then calm and fall into just a comfortable embrace that she didn't seem anxious to end.

When she did, she said she felt like walking back to her dorm this morning. After we got out onto the back walkway and I watched her walk away I'll admit, there was that brief moment of panic that hit me where I felt like rushing after her, telling her we're making a horrible mistake. Explain how we were meant for each other. To profess my love for her and beg her to stay. Oh, God. She really was an incredible, powerful young woman who was going to make some poor schmuck the luckiest guy in the world.

Ha ha. At least some other poor schmuck. This one was standing out his back door watching her in the distance like some lovestruck puppy, wondering what could possibly come next that would replace the feelings she had evoked in me.

Surprising to me, I made it through the day without breaking down. I spent a big part of my time restoring both my bedroom and the guest room back to a presentable state. That task only helped to remind me of what had occurred that night before yet it also acted as a weird form of closure. As if, once completed life goes back to normal.

Who knew normal could be so boring. So mundane. So sad.

A gym trip that evening helped. I lost myself on a stepper machine wondering about the lady putting in equal time on my left. Did getting the tattoo across her shin bone area hurt more than any of her other tattoos or was it about the same?

Maybe recent events had evolved me because I thought she rocked her ink. That revelation got me through the hard part of the preprogrammed workout I'd selected. I think I successfully scaled Everest. I was going to feel this one in the morning, though.

"There are places I'll remember

All my life, though some have changed

Some forever, not for better

Some have gone and some remain."

From the song In My Life by he Beatles

Sunday morning early I received a text from Angela. It read, "R U up? Can I call?"

Oh, man. I didn't know if I was ready for this. Who knows what all the hell those two had discussed? Maybe nothing at all? I REALLY didn't want to be caught in the middle of those two. A proverbial "rock" and "hard space".

Realizing that ducking it wouldn't help, I replied, "Sure am. Just completed a 10k. Wired and ready!"

Quick, "U R n ass. LOL" reply from her then I waited.

About 20 min later she called.

"Sorry, Mick," she started, "I wanted to get away from the house before making the call."

"No problem," I replied, "It's really great to hear your voice."

"You too, Mick," she said quietly then trailed off with a, "you too..."

The line was quiet for about 10 seconds before she said anything else. When she did, she dove in head first.

"I want to thank you, Mick. Oh, God. The girl I got off the phone with last night..."

The line went quiet again but I could hear her sobbing in the background, so I just waited until she was ready to proceed.

1...456789