All Comments on 'The Story of Meera Ch. 09 - Final'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kurata_MenorKurata_Menoralmost 3 years ago

Consider this to be the naive idealist in me, but if you do go with the story of Meera finding her 'Amairah' as Armaan pursues her, I hope you bring the story to an end with both the characters coming to a mutual understanding.

AFAIK, you did explore Meera's internal conflict at seeing Pankhudi's undying love for Armaan despite all the things both he and Meera had done with her, and Armaan was imploring Rey to bring the cycle of vengeance and hurt to an end by not going after Mithila. So I hope those two paths merge into an end of both the power-players deciding to live and let the other party live as well.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Kurata_Menor

Thanks for your comment. I'll take your suggestion into consideration while writing "The Search for Amairah."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES