The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled back as I complemented her and said, "How do you know what to photograph me in?"

"Well," I said making it up as I went along, "basically I know the catalogues that will use shots of a lovely woman like you," she smiled and nodded at me, "and I know the clothes they would like to see you wearing. Those are the things I buy when I know your size."

"Oh, you buy them do you?"

I laughed, "Yes, I'm afraid they won't let me have them on spec so I have to. I usually let my models keep them if they like them."

"That's nice," she said, "shall we start now. I have to be back by 4 o'clock," she added nervously.

"Sure," I said and we went upstairs. I let her spend the next half an hour just getting to know the dressing room and the studio. I showed her the compartment with ordinary dresses and just opened the second one to give her a glimpse. More of that on later visits.

I set the cameras up. The still shot was a digital system with the computer connected in the corner so I could see the frame on a monitor. Another monitor would allow Miranda to see herself. I also had a digital video camera set up in the same way as well and could use both together or singly. The monitor gives great control over the shot that way and, and this was important, Miranda could see herself as the camera saw her. I thought that the camera itself might help to seduce her as I was hoping that she would like what she saw!

I started with a simple evening gown that hugged her figure. It did look good on her and I could see that she felt good in it. Almost all the clothes were chosen with that in mind. That they would show her off to good effect. I wanted her to see herself as attractive, sexy, and desirable. If she saw herself like that then she would understand my reaction to her.

I only used 'everyday' poses at this stage, nothing overtly sexy but shots that made her look good, particularly her bottom which was by far her best feature. I mean that. Not just because I am a bottom man but it was good. It was firm and tight, you could tell by how she filled out the dresses. The other thing I liked about her was the slight rise of her tummy. I am fond of this in a woman so hers was delightful. I chatted to her all the time, asking her to stand this way, that way. To smile, to look sad, angry, annoyed, happy. Unexpectedly she was a natural and looked great on camera.

I took quite a few head and shoulders of her as well, posing her to get the best effect. I took one of her with a great big pout. She did that particularly well and I did have a minor crisis with JT! She really was very good looking when she put her make-up on. No, don't take that the wrong way, she was attractive without make-up, didn't need it really, but she did know how to use it to good effect.

I stopped for lunch and we went downstairs to eat. She seemed quite at ease with me now, just what I wanted really.

"Would you like to be paid in cash," I asked. She nodded, "Shall we say 6 hours today?"

She looked pleased, "That's generous," she said, "I'll have to leave a half three."

I smiled, "It's been a pleasure and I've got some good shots. You've very good you know. I won't have much trouble selling today's shoot." I knew I wouldn't because I did think I would sell them but, of course, she would get the cash as I apparently did so.

"Do you think so," she said innocently. I suddenly felt that, for a woman of 38, she seemed incredibly naïve. Perhaps I wouldn't be able to achieve my aim? Anyway, just now that didn't matter, I was having fun!

I followed the same course after lunch, photographing her in modest summer dresses all of which did her proud, I must say. I could see also, that she was beginning to enjoy herself. I suppose the opportunity to model lots of clothes and to be photographed was enjoyable for her. I certainly tried to make her look even better on camera.

I only tried one dress that was at all provocative. This was a long evening gown. It was pink and had so much material that the hem had to be fixed to tiny wrist bands, lifting it from the floor. The bust consisted of two pieces of cloth just covering the breasts joined by a pale, flesh coloured, piece of cloth. The shoulder straps were very narrow and the back plunged almost to the crease of her buttocks. She looked bloody marvellous. I think she could have gone anywhere in that dress.

She obviously loved it as well. It was very twenties in style and extremely sexy and she knew it, I think. Her manner changed and her glances at me turned just a bit coquettish. The photos were tremendous. I took them from all angles paying particular attention to her bottom for which the dress seemed made.

"This is wonderful," she said as she twirled round looking at herself in the large mirror.

"Yes," I said quietly, "you do look rather wonderful in that." I meant it, she bloody did!

"I'd love to go somewhere where I could wear this," she said wistfully, telling me by the way, that perhaps she didn't get out that much. I thought that, if things went well, I might just take her somewhere she could wear it but it was too soon to push.

"I'm afraid you'll have to take it off," I said with a laugh, "I don't think you'd fit in with the clientele of M. & S. do you?"

"No," she said sadly, "no, I don't suppose I would. Oh well," a big sigh, "off it comes," and she went to change back to her everyday clothes.

Before we left I paid her and then drove her back to town. On the way I asked her about another session.

"I don't know yet," she said shyly, "I'm not sure." I didn't want to push, this had to go at her pace. Remember, she wasn't a porn star was she!

"OK," I said, "just give me a call. I need a days notice really," I said giving myself a little breathing room.

"I'll call you," she said with a smile as she left. I watched her walk away. My own personal dream of a MILF. Her bottom swung beautifully as she strolled down the street and, I must admit, a severe case of animal lust hit me just then. God I wanted to fuck her! Softly, softly catchee monkey however. Today had been good, I'd certainly enjoyed myself. She'd seemed relaxed and at ease with me and with herself. Towards the end she really seemed to be enjoying the modelling. Me, I was happy. Things were going as I had planned and I had the pictures of her in that dress. I couldn't wait to get home and exercise the five fingered widow!

Chapter 3 - Things hot up just a bit

It was over a week before I heard from her again and I had begun to wonder whether it had all been a dream but, on the Wednesday she rang to say that, if it was all right, she could come on Friday. Well that was fine by me so I agreed to pick her up again.

"I'm sorry I haven't called until now," she said as I drove us home, "I've had some problems." She seemed very low, unsure of herself.

Trying to help, I said, not really expecting a reply "Nothing too serious I hope?"

"No," she said with some passion, "only my husband having an affair."

"Oh," I said apologetically. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't pry."

"No, it's all right. I've suspected for ages, I just confirmed it. Bastard," she said with some feeling, "bloody bastard."

I drove quietly not wanting to pry any more although I was aware that this might make my task a bit easier. She would have no loyalty to her husband now would she. She might just be even more willing to fall herself. I realised as I had these thoughts that they were quite reprehensible. After all she was in trouble wasn't she and these thoughts were selfish. I immediately regretted them. "Are you sure about this?" I asked as we neared my house.

"Mmm," she said, "sorry. I shouldn't have said that really. Yes I enjoyed last time," she laughed, "especially that dress, so I'm going to enjoy myself again. Did you sell any?" Now I don't think that this question had altogether a financial motive. From her look I suspected there was a tiny degree of vanity here. Perhaps she would need that I thought having been, figuratively speaking, spurned by her husband.

"Yes I did," I said. "I sold a whole series of you in that dress to an American magazine," and, truth to tell, I had. Look I don't want to bullshit here, I'm not that good a photographer, but it was a very good series because she looked fabulous and the camera captured that. I had a pal in the States who edited an up-market magazine and these were just the kind of thing he wanted. "I'll get a copy sent over for you?"

"You sold some, really? You sold some of me?"

I smiled, "Really. Why not, you looked fabulous in that dress."

"Could I wear it again today, just for a moment?" she said. She was gorgeous, almost girlish, wanting a present. God she was delectable and she reminded me momentarily, and with a sudden rush of sadness, of my wife. I suppose I should have realised then that this might just turn out to be something more than just an experiment. However, I didn't see it then. I was determined to push us along today, stockings and shoes, then, perhaps, a sexy pair of boots.

"Of course you can," I said, "but there are some other things that will complement you."

We arrived and, after a coffee, retired to the studio. She tried on the dress again and she did look gorgeous. If I did get to have her I knew I'd have to do it at least once starting with her in that dress. After she'd enjoyed herself for a while flouncing I said, "Now, now Miranda, we're here to work remember."

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just, well this dress. It makes me feel different."

I laughed, "Yes, I can imagine. Well there are lots of clothes here that may do that," I said, "so let's get on. There are a couple of new dresses in there, this seasons. Let's try them first."

She smiled sadly and nodded, taking the dresses into the changing room. Then I caught the first glimpse of her breasts as she opened the door and poked her head round. "Which one first?" she said not realising, I think, that I could see her in the mirror front of the wardrobe. The view was delicious and I ostensibly clicked the camera to capture the image.

"Oh, I don't mind. Try the blue one." She turned and, as she closed the door, I caught site of her bottom encased in her panties. Fuck! She was lovely there: I wonder did she know? Sadly I didn't manage to get a shot of that. I quickly moved the shot of her in the mirror to another file and waited for her to come out. She looked lovely and fresh in the new dress and I got a good set of photos with both dresses before lunch.

As we ate lunch I said to her, "Miranda can I ask you something?"

"Mmm," she said munching happily on a sandwich.

"Well," I said tentatively, "we've finished most of the clothing now and I'd like to move on to some shots of shoes and boots."

She raised her eyebrows, "You sound unsure," she said.

"Well," I hesitated, "these shots tend to be just a bit more, errrm, sexy I suppose. You know boots, stockings, a bit of leg," I laughed.

She smiled a sad smile, "I don't think I'm very sexy," she said sadly.

I smiled back, "Oh but you are. All women are sexy." I said, "You'll be sexy if you feel that way. Look, let's just try a few things after lunch. If you don't like it we'll go back to the day dresses, how's that?"

"That's OK," she said with a smile, "I'll try."

After lunch we went back upstairs and I directed her to the clothes I wanted her to wear for the afternoon. I did have a plan here, formulated over long hours of thought. I gave her a blouse of deep red with bolero sleeves and a frilly neckline and a calf length skirt, also deep red. I also gave her a fairly low cut bra that lifted her boobs a bit. She raised her eyebrows but didn't object. Then:

"Miranda," I asked pensively, "will you wear stockings and suspenders?"

She looked surprised, "Errr, yes if you want me to."

"It's just that, when I photograph the boots, stockings look better." She raised her eyebrows questioningly. I smiled, "They're all sorts, some knee-length, some ankle."

"Oh," she said with a smile, "perhaps this could be interesting!" With that she disappeared into the changing room, popping back out immediately with, "Oh, where are the stockings and the, errm, suspenders."

"Sorry, in the draw in the wardrobe, second down." I indicated the second wardrobe which had a set of drawers. I knew she would be able to see some of the items in there. I was going to try to get her to wear these on her next visit. That is, if all went well with this one! She changed into the clothing and came out shoeless. I'd lined up the boots and we started.

I didn't really know if I could sell photos of her modelling boots but the idea was to get her to show a little more leg with some pairs. Everything went well and she seemed to be enjoying just flicking her skirt up now and then, no suspenders but she was still very provocative, although I don't really think she knew she was; if you see what I mean.

The last pair I wanted her to model was long, just under the knee, and very sexy. They had four inch high heels and were a bright red, matching the rest of her outfit. Wearing them she looked devastating, JT was very interested! Now she was dressed as I wanted I put my plan into action.

"Miranda," I said, "if it's OK I'd like to start by just taking a few moments of video. Just of you walking up and down."

"Just that," she said puzzled, "surely no one will want to see that?"

I laughed, "Miranda, love, I can assure you that any red blooded man would want to see you dressed like that. You look, well, gorgeous."

"Really?" she said preening slightly, "really!"

"Yes, really. Now, I've got the VT camera set up, just walk back and forth." She did and the heels made her bottom, accentuated by the drop of the skirt, move in the most alluring way. "That's great Miranda. Now turn and walk back, smile. Good, you've just met someone you like, smile." Again she did and it was a lovely smile. "Great, now turn away, walk. Now look back over your left shoulder and smile again. Fantastic, fantastic. Come and have a look Miranda."

I wanted her to see herself because, and I'm not exaggerating here, she could have stopped the traffic in that outfit. She watched the replay open-mouthed. "Is that really me, me?"

I laughed, "Yes, you, you. I told you didn't I. You are very attractive."

She looked at me anew and smiled.

"Now," I said, "Some stills." I posed her initially just standing, sometimes facing the camera, sometimes facing away, sometimes side on. Most of the shots had her looking over her shoulder or to the left or right. She continued to look fabulous and she was obviously enjoying the attention of the camera. Now for the final step.

"Miranda, this has been really good. I want to try for the final set. I need you to put one leg up on to the chair." This raised her knee level with her waist.

"Good. Can you show a bit of leg for me."

She smiled, "There isn't much left with these boots," she said but she did draw the skirt back to show the inside of her knee. Hell she was sexy. Time to push.

"That's good," I said unenthusiastically.

"What's wrong?" she asked picking up my lack of enthusiasm.

"Nothing," I said, "you look great. Errm, look I don't like to ask this and if I'm embarrassing you I'm sorry but," I hesitated, "could you show the suspender?"

It wasn't a problem! She drew the skirt back a little more and there was the suspender holding the stocking top. "Like this," she said with a smile. Fuck, I almost took her there, she was so, so sensual and she didn't realise it.

"Hell, Miranda, that is PERFECT!"

She smiled, "Good," she said as I began to take shots. Time to progress.

"Miranda, can you look really sexy, you know, really hot?"

She looked puzzled, "I'm not sure what you mean?" she said quizzically. She was really naïve, innocent almost.

"Look, umm, this is difficult." I feigned embarrassment, "Can you try to think of something, you know, that gets you worked up."

"Oh," she said reddening up, "oh."

I smiled, "Stay like that. You look lovely when you blush," I said which caused her to blush even more so I took a few shots. "You know what I mean?"

"I think so," she said. "It's a bit difficult, you know, sort of here and now."

I smiled again, "Yes. Just close your eyes and imagine. I'll be very quiet. When you're ready just open your eyes and look straight at the camera as if the camera is what is exciting you. Is that OK."

"I think so. Shall I stay like this."

Oh fuck yes, I thought, forever! "Yes, if you can."

She closed her eyes and her breathing became very regular. I watched her fascinated. After a couple of minutes her breathing became deeper and more irregular then her tongue began to lick her lips. I could see perspiration forming on her forehead and I could sense she was warming up. I know I was just watching her.

After about five minutes and lots of lip licking she opened her eyes and looked directly at the camera, and me because I was standing behind it. Her eyes were on fire, she had obviously worked herself up into a considerable passion. Her lips were pursed with the tip of her tongue just poking through. Her face aglow with a sheen of perspiration. She looked on the point of climax! The camera loved it and so did she. I did as well! It was all I could do not to whip out JT and plunge inside her but that was for later, probably never, but there you are.

"Yes Miranda, yes, that's good. Keep going. Yes! Look left and right. Good." Suddenly she took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. She had orgasmed! Orgasmed just by thinking about it. She must be one very frustrated lady, I thought. And I wondered what she was thinking about!

She lost herself for a moment then realised where she was. She looked at me panic stricken, turned, and rushed into the changing room. I was thankful that I had had the presence of mind to turn on the VT camera at the start -- I captured it all on video as well as stills.

She didn't come out immediately so I went over and knocked on the door. "Are you OK Miranda," I asked.

"Mmm, errr, yes, yes I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"OK," I said, "look, we'll finish for the day. I'll go down stairs and make some coffee."

"That would be nice, thanks. I'll have a shower and come down."

So I shut up shop on the cameras and made some coffee. She came down about half an hour later. She was very contrite and extremely embarrassed. She couldn't look me in the eye.

"God, I'm sorry," she said, "I don't know what happened."

I smiled, "Don't worry," I said softly, "I think I know what happened and I enjoyed it as well!" This made her look at me and blush bright red.

"Oh dear, oh dear," she muttered but she did seem pleased. "That's never happened before," she said, "it must be the clothes, the camera," she looked up, "you."

"Well," I said ignoring her reference to me, "I certainly got some good pictures."

"You didn't did you? You didn't photograph me having, oh dear. Say you didn't."

I touched her hand, "Sorry," I said smiling, "but I did. Video as well."

"Oh dear, oh dear." She looked at me beseechingly, "Please don't sell those, please. I'm so ashamed."

"What are you ashamed of?" I asked knowing her reply.

"Well, you know, like that," she stuttered.

Smiling, I touched her hand again and felt the tension in her. "Look," I said, "I won't sell those, not until you say I can. They are very good though," I laughed, "I might look at them if that's OK."

She looked at me demurely, "OK," she said, "yes, it's OK for you to look. Can I see them next time?" Thank god. My only worry about this afternoon, which had gone far better than I'd expected, was that it would embarrass her so much she wouldn't come back.

"Of course you can, they are yours after all." She smiled a thank you and seemed to gather herself. We finished her coffee and I made to pay her.