The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit I stared. "You look fabulous," I said hardly able to take my eyes off her. "Go in the bedroom and look in the mirror." I had full length mirrors on the bedroom walls so she could see herself in all her glory.

She came out smiling shyly, "It's too young isn't it. Far to young for me to wear."

I smiled at her, "Nonsense, absolute nonsense. Miranda, it is you. Turn now, let me see the back."

Now she smiled, "Later," she said with a coquettish look then she turned slightly and lifted her leg to rest her foot on a nearby chair.

"How about like this," she said exposing her leg. Now she looked even better! The expression on her face was marvellous. She wasn't sure about it! She was showing an awful lot of leg, and rather delectable leg at that, and I could tell she was just a trifle shy, why I don't know considering that she had worn swimsuits. I suppose it's just the different clothing that sends a different message. Anyway, I thought she looked gorgeous!

"Miranda," I said with a laugh, "you are a provocative minx. You're lovely. Now, let's do a few more."

We did quite a few more pictures all around the landing and I was getting more and more excited by the minute. She was growing in confidence, confidence brought about by knowing the effect that she was having on me. I couldn't help it, my eyes were devouring her.

Look, I'd always told myself that I wouldn't press things to hard with any of the women that I managed to photograph. I was very conscious that these weren't porn stars, they weren't going to drop their knickers at the drop of a hat and they certainly weren't going to get fucked up the arse on the first day! I felt that it would be better if I let them, now Miranda, take the lead if you like. Oh, I knew they wouldn't attack me, I'm adult enough to know that I'm not that attractive, but I felt that she would let me know, if you like, by her behaviour, that a further advance was acceptable. The trouble with this is that you have to be a very good reader of behaviour to access the right time.

The terrible worry however, was that I would 'make a move', as it were, at the wrong time and completely turn her off. I didn't want that because, by now, I wanted her badly, but there was more than that. I realised that I was growing fond of her. I'd seen a woman, frumpy if you like, probably repressed and certainly neglected by her husband, turn into a confident, self-assured individual. She was proud of her body, her looks and the effect she now knew she could have on a man, i.e. me. So, the upshot of all this was that I was unsure of how to proceed, how to move to the bedroom I suppose.

Anyway, I was thinking all this as we took some more photos of her in the check pinafore dress. She seemed very happy now, happy in this, often firing me a provocative look but she still hadn't let me see her bottom in this outfit, and I must admit, I did want to see it!

After a while I said to her "Miranda, love, you still haven't let me take a shot of you leaning away. I just need a couple like that to complete the set."

She gave me a calculating look. I think that, by now, she realized that my favourite part of a woman was her bottom and she might, just might, be teasing me.

Now she smiled as slow sultry smile, "You naughty man," she said, "you just want to get a look at my bottom!"

Picking up her mood I replied, "Well, yes, yes I do." Now I fixed her with a look that told her all she needed to know about how I felt about her. She blushed and looked away but, almost immediately looked back and smiled.

"Well, you asked for it," she said with a great big smile and she turned and bent forward. Of course, this displayed her delightful bottom encased in her white knickers. There was this marvellous sight of the thighs, bare between her stocking tops and the knickers and the bulge of her sex between her legs.

Animalistic urges surged through my body, I wanted to take her there and then, preferably hard and without thought for her. I wanted to take what I thought was her anal virginity, not gently but violently, tearing her, hurting her. God these feelings are so strong. I was frozen just looking at the sight before me. I must have been quiet for some moments because my reverie was broken by her.

"Well," she said, a smile in her voice, "well aren't you going to take any pictures!"

I finally managed to catch my breath and, incidentally, control my base urges at the same time. "Bloody hell Miranda," I said, "you've got to warn me when you do that. The view from here is out of this world. God, you're beautiful."

She looked back at me over her shoulder, "Do you think so, really?" she asked naively. Well, perhaps not naiveté, perhaps coquettishness!

I laughed, "Minx," I said (always a favourite word of mine in sexy talk with a female), "minx. I told you before, I don't think so, I know so. Now stay like that for a moment while I get some shots." She laughed but remained still and I took some wonderful shots. Mind you I was now finding it very hard to control myself!

"I think I've got enough in that outfit now Miranda, shall we try something else?"

"Mmm, what do you want me to wear?"

Well, I didn't really have any preference and, at the moment I was in no fit state to decide as I was still trying to control my base urge to fuck the arse, literally, off her. "You choose, Miranda," I smiled, "surprise me." I needed some time to get control of my feelings for her as well. God, how much she reminded me of the happy times that Kate and I had played these games about the house. How I'd missed that, that feeling of togetherness and joy that loving someone completely can bring. I had to be careful here, I might, just might, find myself falling for her. Mind you, I thought suddenly, she was almost everything that I desired in a women, particularly now she had, sort of, found her true self.

"OK," she chirped happily. Now I was sure she would.

I wanted to start the next series on the landing then, if all went well, move into the my bedroom. I was hot now and, if as I thought, she wore something sexy I didn't think I could hold back much longer. Now my bedroom is large. As well as a six foot bed I have a settee, dressing, and side table as well as a coffee table so there's loads of potential for posing -- as well as sex!

I fiddled with the camera for a while then she came out of the studio. "Is this all right?" she said as I turned to look at her.

Shit!!! I nearly dropped the camera. She was dressed simply in a white bra and panty set with fawn self supporting stockings. Four inch stepped shoes made her almost as tall as me. She looked divine! She'd got me again and she knew it as she stood there watching me at a loss for words.

"Well?" she said again.

"Phew! Miranda you're going to have to stop doing this -- god you're lovely!!"

Now she knew she was lovely and her face opened in an open smile. "You like it do you?"

"Oh yes Miranda, I like it very much indeed."

She smiled that self-satisfied smile that women use when they know they have their man -- there was no doubt at all that she had me. The sexual tension in the atmosphere was almost palpable and my erection was striving for release.

I suppose at some point I should explain my fixation with both stockings, or stockings and suspenders, and the female bottom. It goes back a long way. When I was in my early teens society was much more restricted than today. No 'top shelf' magazines, no page three, no adult channels on virtually non-existent television. There were a couple of magazines, Parade comes to mind and the very early days of Playboy but both of these were hard to come by really. To get hold of 'naughty' pictures in those days you needed to be 'in the know' as it were.

The best books were the 'naturist' ones. Pictures of nudists (strangely enough only women!) usually with any sign of sex painted out. Remember, those were the days where you could go and see a nudist show but the girls weren't allowed to move! I managed to get hold of one of these from a mate who worked in a bookshop in the Elephant and Castle. I spent many a happy hour massaging the muscle looking at that. The really serious effect on my sexuality occurred when I managed to swap that book for a much shorter selection of photographs.

There were only about half a dozen pictures in this little book, all of women in underwear but one, just one, of a woman, not particularly attractive as I remember, who was dressed in a bra, panties, suspenders, and black stockings. The outfit was finished off with four inch heels. She was facing away and bending slightly forward with her bottom thrust out, the fabric of her knickers stretched across the broad reach of her fabulous arse. To add to the provocative nature of the picture she was looking back over her shoulder with a sexy smile.

Well, this picture did it for me! I must have shed gallons of spunk over her and, for better or for worse, the female bottom has always been my main fetish. Of course in those days I didn't have any idea about anal sex, that only came a few years later when my 'education' really began! Once I knew that you could fuck a woman there as well and, as I have found through my life, most women seem to like it, I've never looked back.

I made a point of trying to make anal sex enjoyable for my partner. Oh, I'm no altruist! My objective was simply to make her want it again, and again, and again!

Now Miranda has a fabulous arse. Perfectly formed, tight, and with that provocative outward and upward thrust -- surprising I suppose for a woman of her age but she did tell me that she had exercised all her life, particularly after her children. I assume this had toned her muscles.

When she came out in that gear I couldn't wait to see her bottom. I knew the set well and was aware she would look good. So, after my initial surprise I managed to pull myself together and said, rather hoarsely I must say, "OK Miranda, let's start out here"

She smiled, happy that she had had such an effect I think, and we carried on taking photos. Now I wanted to get her into the bedroom. Not only for the ulterior motive: after all I didn't know that would happen, but also to photograph her in the subdued lighting.

"Miranda?" I said tentatively, "I've set some lighting up in the bedroom." She raised her eyebrows but kept her smile. "No, look, it's subdued. I want to get the tones on your skin right." Well, believe me, I did!

"Ok," she said with a smile, "is it this one?" she asked as she turned towards the door. Oh the sight of her bottom!! It was perfection. These panties didn't cover her bottom at all, just a thin strip of material between her cheeks. I took a couple of deep swallows.

She walked into the bedroom then stopped, her hands coming round and just touching her bottom cheeks where they joined her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder with a smile on her face, "Well?" she said, "will I do?"

She would!! It was too much for me, I had to have her so, throwing caution to the wind and forgetting all about not forcing things, I walked up close behind her and, with my hands on her shoulders (the first time I'd really touched her other than to pose her), turned her to face me.

"I'm sorry Miranda," I said, "forgive me," and I leant forward and kissed her lips. I didn't press against her, didn't pull her to me, just a tender, gentle kiss. I realised then that something more than just lust was happening here. I have always felt that sex with a woman I am emotionally involved with is far, far better than just a liaison. I'd kissed the agency girls of course but none had made me feel like this.

Her eyes widened in surprise as I kissed her and, although she didn't respond, she didn't pull away. I finished the kiss after a few moments and stood there looking at her, holding my breath awaiting her response.

Her eyes remained wide open, surveying me, I felt almost measuring me, weighing me up. Now was the crunch, what would she do? Well, she reached up and pulled my head down to hers and kissed me back -- and she did press up against me. Fabulous!!! My desire must have been obvious, pressing into her stomach but she didn't seem to mind. This kiss was longer and more powerful -- it took my breath away.

When we moved apart I looked down at her, "I want you Miranda, I want you badly. I want to make love to you."

"And I want you to," she said fixing me with those lovely eyes. "Make love to me!!"

I held her tightly and kissed her again, a passionate, intense kiss that must have weakened her knees (it did mine) as she melted into my arms. I somehow led her to the bed and she fell back on it with me at her side. I don't like to smother a woman. I always lay at the side, resting on one arm and looking down. Number one problem, of course, I had clothes: she didn't. She noticed as well because she started to undo my shirt which was quickly discarded, then my slacks which I helped remove (with my socks at the same time. I just can't make love with my socks on!!). Now we were at pretty much the same level. All the time this was going on we were kissing and touching as much as undressing me allowed.

Free of clothing now, well apart from boxers, I leant forward to kiss her properly. My hand stroked her shoulder and neck: she was shivering! She must be frightened I thought. "Miranda, love, what is it?"

She kissed me again, really hard, as if she needed to prove something to me and to herself, "Oh, oh, I'm sorry. I'm so, so inexperienced. I've never done this!!"

I smiled down at her, all the time stroking her hair and her neck, trying to calm her nerves. "I thought you had two children?" I said with a smile.

She smiled wanly back at my attempt at humour, "No, I mean, you know, not with my husband."

"Oh," I said, "well," and another smile here, "we're all built pretty much the same. You're so lovely Miranda, things will take their course," and I kissed her again and felt that excitement I thought lost. She seemed to calm a bit, her shivering stopped but the tenseness remained. I kissed her cheeks then moved my mouth down her neck, kissing all the way, and on to her chest. I sensed an urgent need in her, there certainly was one in me, so I didn't think I could explore her body as I would like this time. Hopefully, if she enjoyed this there would be other opportunities to pleasure her.

My hand found her magnificent breast and gently squeezed before edging under the bra and moving it underneath. Then the other and her breasts were free. I could feel the hard nipples and, I must admit, longed to taste the feel of them in my mouth and on my tongue but not yet!

Now her breasts were free my hand wandered lower, finding her sex and covering it. I could feel through the material that she was wet and I stroked my middle finger over the valley that was in her pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh god," she said, "ohhhh dear, dear, dear," and the breath seemed to be expelled from her body. I think she must have had an orgasm because her hands came up and pulled my mouth to hers for a very passionate kiss.

I moved my hand and eased it underneath her panties and, for the first time, felt the heavenly touch of her neatly trimmed bush then the warm wetness of her sex and open pussy. Another long moan and sigh from Miranda who seemed to be in another world as I eased her knickers down, noticing her beautiful sex as I did so -- how I longed to explore it with my mouth and tongue.

I was rock hard now and removed my boxers as I slid her knickers off. I began to realise that she was very unpractised, she hadn't touched my cock at all, leaving all the 'work' to me. Not that I minded that much but sex has to be a mutual thing, both partners involved with each other and her lack of initiative seemed to indicate that she didn't realise that.

Easing her legs apart I knelt in between and looked down at her. She still looked apprehensive, even more so as she noticed my cock standing proud awaiting entry to her sheath of pleasure. As I've said, I don't think I am that big, but just a bit more than average. Her experience must have been of smaller cocks, I thought. Only one as it happened. She'd only ever been with her husband.

I leant forward to kiss her, taking my weight on my arms, and I whispered in her ear, "Now Miranda?"

Her reply was a soft and slightly tentative, "Yes, yes please," as if she wasn't really sure but her body was doing the thinking now, not her head. Taking my weight on one arm, I reached down and positioned my cock at her pussy. To increase her pleasure I worked the head up and down along the entrance, teasing her vagina and clitoris as I did so. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips.

"Oh yes, do that, yessss. Do that please. Please do it. I need to feel you, please." She continued to mutter in the same vein until she felt my cockhead enter her cunny. Now her eyes opened even wider and her mouth formed an round 'O' of surprise. "Oh my god, oh my god. What are you doing to me? Oh my god." She repeated the litany over and over, her voice getting higher and higher as my cock pressed inside her.

Shit, she was tight. Tight and unbelievably lovely. Wet with her juices and, now, my pre-cum, warm with her body heat, and clinging to my cock: it was as close to heaven as a man can get! I have a style, especially the first time I have a woman, so now I pushed gently halfway inside her then stopped. Now I could take my weight on both arms and lean forward to kiss her. The effect of her body on mine was almost overpowering as was the effect on my emotions. What the heck was happening to me -- I thought I knew!

By now her eyes had closed as she savoured the feeling of me inside her. There was soft sheen of perspiration on her face, neck and chest that gave her a sort of 'glow'. God she was even more beautiful just then. I leant forward and kissed her causing her eyes to open in surprise. I don't think she'd been kissed with an erect penis inside her before. Now she kissed me back and, almost by instinct, her tongue forced itself between my lips and met mine. They danced together as I began to fuck her properly.

Almost all out then back, just a little deeper. Then almost out again, then back, just a little deeper. Over and over until, at last, I was completely inside her. Throughout this she had been moaning, "Yes, oh yes. Yes, oh yes. Oh dear, oh dear." There was surprise in her voice and in her eyes. Surprise, I suppose, at the size and at the feelings it was generating as now I fucked her in earnest. A series of short strokes for me, then long, deep thrusts for her.

I knew I wouldn't take long. The first time in a beautiful woman is always difficult to control but I know how important it is for a woman to climax as well. As well as that I was aware that it was different, stronger, and more powerful. I knew then that my feelings for her were becoming stronger. I've always tried to give my partner enjoyment, as I said, because that way they come back for more but there was more than that now. I wanted her to enjoy this for herself not just for me. So my major problem here was judging how far along she was.

It was after a series of long, deep strokes that she suddenly said, quite clearly, "Oh fucking hell!!!" and her legs came up around my waist at held me in a vice-like grip. Then both hands grabbed my head and pulled my mouth on to hers for a kiss that was almost a meal! Well for her at least -- I do believe she would have eaten me if she could!

Past experience tells me that this is the time so now I speeded up and, after a few short strokes, began to pulse inside her. She must have felt that and it must have either prolonged or prompted her orgasm because her kisses became even more intense and her vagina was pulsing as well, as if trying to milk spunk from my cock. Pretty soon I was finished and began to shrink -- age has its advantages but there are some disadvantages as well! It was good, very good indeed. Far better than with the hostesses I had arranged. It was a clear indication that feeling was becoming intertwined with sex. I rolled off her and looked down to see her in her post-orgasmic daze. As her eyes opened and she looked up at me she reddened all over in embarrassment.

1...45678...13