The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," she said, "it's not fair. I spoilt today."

I laughed, "Spoilt? You didn't spoil today. Today was the best yet," I paused, "and I enjoyed it more than any other." She looked at me and I think she had finally realised that she was having an effect on me because she blushed ever so slightly. I pushed on, "Here, here's the cash. Don't worry," I said smiling, "I'll get loads back when you agree to sell this afternoon's sets." She smiled and took the money.

As I stopped to drop her off outside her house she turned to me, "I've really enjoyed today. It made me forget, you know, forget all about what's happening at home. Thank you," she said with feeling. Then, "Would you really be able to sell those pictures from this afternoon?" she asked.

"Oh yes, with no trouble. And the video."

"Surely magazines don't want that sort of thing?"

"No, not magazines, but I'll find a buyer don't you worry."

"Oh," she said, "I'll phone you tomorrow, OK?"

"Mmm. Bye," I said as she left. I watched her tight bottom as she walked up the drive. God she was lovely and after this afternoon, well I was on a high. Things were going very well, very well indeed, in my own private MILF hunt! As I drove away however, I began to have feelings which I hadn't anticipated. I actually missed her! I was sorry that I wouldn't see her for a few days. Looking back it was obvious what was happening to me but it wasn't obvious then. I suppose I was lonely. I'd had a marvellous marriage and before that a tremendous relationship. Although I had had women at my house for sex as I wrote above, that wasn't a 'relationship'. They were pleasant and very amenable but there was nothing else and I had discovered in my life that emotional contact with the woman you love can increase sexual pleasure enormously. I missed that I suppose.

Miranda was the first woman I had any real connection with since my wife Kate died. That destroyed me for a time and, as I said above, shattered the confidence of something of a rake in earlier years. I'm thinking that I was actually scared of forming another close relationship because the pain of losing Kate had been overpowering and I only really got over it with the help of my mother and step-father.

As I sit here writing this it all becomes so obvious but, I can assure the reader, it wasn't at the time.

Surprisingly she phoned the next day. I thought she might be too embarrassed to call straight away and she did seem just a bit tentative on the phone. However, she said she had planned to do another session on Tuesday but she couldn't because of her marital problems. I got the feeling that she was a bit lonely. I knew that her son was away at university so only her daughter would be at home now that her husband had, I presume, left. She said she would come next Friday if all was well. She sounded quite down but keen to carry on. Perhaps being photographed was providing some relief from her difficulties.

I missed her and couldn't wait for the Friday to come round. Look, I was getting tied up in this. It wasn't like the porn sites, not like them at all and my feelings for her were growing. This was taking a long time. Much more believable I was thinking but a bit frustrating. Still I was enjoying myself and I was looking forward to our meeting. Yes, I was lonely myself I suppose and, perhaps, I was becoming more involved than I had intended but, then, life is like that isn't it. What happens on-line isn't real is it?

I was quite edgy all week and was pleased when she phoned on Thursday to confirm Friday. I knew had to try to calm myself down. I felt that a Rubicon had been crossed. She'd actually had an orgasm in front of me and, although she had been embarrassed, she was coming back. I was beginning to think that it might just be possible that it would happen, could happen. Also, I really wanted to see her again. I'd missed her company over the last few days and I was beginning to realise just how lonely I really was.


Chapter 4 - Things move on

I picked her up outside M. & S. as usual. She said she didn't want the neighbours keeping track of her comings and goings, especially just now. On the way back she told me that her husband had packed up and left and her daughter Kirsten was coming back to stay with her. Kirsten had been staying at her boy friends house regularly but now she was coming home to support her mother. From her tone, I gathered that Miranda was pleased that it had finally come to a head although she was obviously upset about the whole thing. I did wonder why she was telling me all this but I suppose she had nobody else to talk to at the moment, being on her own.

I must admit to beginning to feel something for her other than just pure lust. She seemed to have lost just a bit of her earlier sparkle. I suppose her husband leaving after nearly 20 years, for a younger woman she said, must dent your confidence somewhat. I must admit, I thought he was bloody mad and I was determined that, today, I would try to build her up. Truthfully, she was a very attractive woman and I was surprised he had left. She was, however, very naïve I thought. Perhaps that was why. Perhaps she wasn't adventurous enough in bed or something like that but then that could be his fault as well.

Anyway we got back and I made her coffee, laughing and joking all the while. I wasn't going to mention Friday until she did, I'd let her bring it up. It wasn't long!

"About Friday," she said hesitantly.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Well, I'm sorry for cutting the afternoon short." I felt she wanted to say something else so I just kept thing calm.

"Oh don't worry, it's all right," I said matter-of-factly.

She hesitated then said shyly, "Would anyone want to see them, really?" She seemed to be asking several questions here apart from the obvious one. How did she look, what did I think, was she really attractive, so I thought now was the time to begin to make her feel her femininity.

"Yes they would. I watched the video and looked at the stills a few times over the weekend and I know a lot of men who would do the same." I looked at her and smiled, "You smouldered you know. You were very, very sexy."

This embarrassed her again but she seemed pleased, shifting her position and sitting more confidently. "Did I? Did I really 'smoulder'," she said pensively, "I don't think I've ever 'smouldered' before." I didn't think she had either. I was beginning to suspect that she was a lady who had never really been 'woken up' if you take my meaning. "But I don't understand who you would sell the pictures and video to," she said, puzzled. I suppose I had to tell her now about the internet and what was available.

"Well," I said pensively, "pictures like that don't go to magazines," I laughed, "well they might but only the 'top shelf' ones." She looked shocked. "No not the really bad ones," I added laughing, "they might make some of the new men's stuff but, to be frank, I wouldn't sell them for that. Honestly, they are to good."

"Where would they go then?"

"The internet," I said quickly.

"The internet?"

"Yes, there are lots of sites that like pictures of 'mature' women. Some are reasonably innocent, some not so. Yours would go to the former." I could see she was thinking about this, what it meant, so I moved on quickly. "I haven't let any go yet. I won't until you say so."

"Won't you lose money?" she said concerned.

"No not really. Don't worry about that anyway." I hastily moved on. "Let's talk about today. You look a bit sad today so I think we ought to, errr, try wardrobe two, what do you say?"

She smiled shyly, "You mean the 'sexier' ones?"

I laughed, "I suppose so. That's why I was a bit hesitant, I wasn't sure how you'd feel about that."

"They looked OK to me. I'll have another look."

"Well," I said again, "you don't have to wear anything you don't want to but, well, I think you would look good in some of them."

"Thanks," she said smiling, "you make me feel confident."

"You should be. Come on, you can have a look at the clothes."

So off we went upstairs and she rummaged in the second wardrobe compartment. There were a number of outfits in there as well as swimsuits, lingerie and bed wear (the non-erotic sort!). One outfit was a very, very short miniskirt and very sexy thigh boots with four inch heels. The blouse was see-through and was meant to be worn without a bra. Special knickers went with this outfit because you could see them under the skirt, it was so short. Another outfit was an exceedingly tight pair of hot pants designed specifically to show off a woman's bottom. Short, white ankle socks and trainers for the feet and a tight 'boob tube' for the top. Again special knickers, or rather thong, because the pants were so tight.

The final outfit was a pair of faded and distressed jeans with holes all over and at strategic places, particularly just off the pussy and just off the crease of the buttocks. Four inch heels on the shoes would really thrust out the bottom and another scarlet, fully see-through blouse completed the outfit.

Further along were swimsuits of various types and a bikini. Then bed wear and underwear. Just a couple of bra and panty sets and a basque suspender belt with some white stockings.

If I could get her to wear all this today, well, I thought I'd be on track, mind you I wasn't sure about my own ability to hold on nor was I sure of what track I was on! I was sure she'd look fabulous in most of this gear.

Her first comment was, "Oh, these all look a little young for me. Are you sure they'll be all right?"

I smiled, "I'm absolutely certain," I said, "they're all your size so why don't you try one on?"

She took out the mini-skirt outfit and looked closely. "I can't wear this can I," she said holding it up. "Look, you can see, oh the skirt's very short." Then she looked at me, "Do you really want me to model this?" Again I thought I detected a more subtle question here. Not so much did I want her to 'model' the outfit, did I want to 'see' her in it?

"Yes I do," I said, "I do very much."

She thought for a moment, looked back at the outfit she was holding, and made her decision. "OK," she said with a smile, "but don't you laugh will you?"

I smiled back, "Miranda darling," I said, "I can assure you that there isn't a man alive who would laugh at you wearing that outfit!"

She laughed, "Flatterer!" she said as she entered the changing room. Twenty minutes later she came out.

"These boots," she said with a laugh, "I don't think I could wear them for too long and they take ages to get on!" On purpose, I didn't have a full length mirror in the changing room, she would have to come out to see herself head to toe and I think it was just as well. The skirt was so short you could see the bulge of her sex peeking out underneath covered by the frilly knickers that went with the outfit. As she turned I could also see the curve of her bottom as her cheeks met her thighs. It was VERY difficult to hold back then -- she was so, so attractive it wasn't true.

Now she saw herself in the mirror. "Oh, oh dear. I can't wear this. Oh," and she put her hands down to cover herself.

"I told you," I said with feeling, "I wouldn't laugh at you in that outfit. You look fabulous."

Now she looked at me quizzically. "I don't look silly?"

"Silly," I said, "far from it. You look fetching, very fetching indeed."

She smiled, "Really," then she remembered that her knickers were showing, "but, but you can see my knickers," she said blushing.

I laughed, "I noticed! Yes, it's designed like that. Very sexy and very sensuous." She looked embarrassed. "Look Miranda, just let me take a few pictures and you can see yourself on the monitor. If you don't like what you see we can stop. How's that."

She thought for a moment then, taking a deep breath, removed her hands and stood up straight. "OK," she said, "let's try."

"Just walk over here Miranda. I've got the VT turned on so we can watch you walk in the outfit." I'd actually had it turned on since she came out. I couldn't help thinking that what wonderful series this would make on-line! She walked towards the VT, "Smile, good. Now turn and walk back. OK, lean forward slightly and look over your shoulder . . ."

"Oh shit," she said, "you can see my arse! Ooops, sorry but you can!"

"Yes," I said and decided to dare, "and very nice it is too but it is just the knickers," I added laughing, "they are meant to be seen."

My comment caused her to look at me rather sharply, not angry, surprised I thought. The she smiled, "I suppose so," she said, "and they are rather nice."

Now I took a series of stills of her in various positions. I was pushing her into slightly more sexy poses now, leaning forward on a chair and looking over her shoulder, that sort of thing. I had one of her kneeling on the settee looking back showing almost all of her bottom. She didn't seem to mind, indeed she seemed to be enjoying herself. I'm not sure she even realised that the poses were 'sexy'. I couldn't help but think that her husband was a bloody fool, he couldn't have satisfied her properly.

I had also realised that, as soon as she came out, that she was wearing a bra. The blouse was see-though and, of course, you could see it. Not a problem, quite sexy really, but now I wanted to push some more.

"Miranda?"

"Yes?"

"You realise that the blouse is see-through?"

"Errrm, errr, yes."

"And you have a bra on?"

"Errr, yes."

"Miranda, would you take it off?"

She blushed. This was a major step wasn't it. If she did I would see her boobs, through the material certainly, but see them. And the material was very flimsy, intentionally so. This was a sexy outfit not really for street wear. It was designed to be photographed or stripped off!

"I've never gone 'bra-less'," she said embarrassed.

"Look, it's only in here, only on photographs. I've said haven't I, that I won't sell any of them that you don't approve. And I'm the only one who'll see them aren't I, if you say so."

She looked at me and I could see her mind working, then she smiled, "All right, it'll be exciting won't it?" I think her question was rhetorical but I decided to answer it anyway.

"Yes Miranda, it will be!" This caused another sharp look, again surprise but tempered with interest. She turned into the changing room and returned a few minutes later without the bra. I could see she was embarrassed, unsure of herself so time to boost her ego. This wasn't a problem because, now, she looked even more lovely. I could imagine myriad male hands clasping erect cocks while looking at her dressed like this -- I know mine would be!

"Miranda darling, you look . . . bloody marvellous."

I knew her boobs weren't enormous but they were firm and she must have been slightly aroused by the situation because her nipples were firm, sticking into the material. Large nipples too, I noted with interest. I like large nipples!

She smiled shyly, "I feel naked," she said, "I've never worn anything like this before."

And perhaps, if you had, your husband would still be around, I thought but it would have been cruel to say that. It was clear she was very innocent sexually. I wondered then how, nowadays, a woman of her age could be so unaware of her sexuality. You know, you had Cosmopolitan, and all the woman's magazines, writing about sex. Take that together with the letters pages and there wasn't much you couldn't learn. She seemed naïve about herself though, perhaps she had read it all but not believed it or, perhaps, not believed it about herself. A bit like I didn't believe the MILF sites were real.

"That's a pity," I said, "because you are beautiful."

She looked at me again, "Am I really?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, really," I said with a smile. "Now let's get some photos taken!"

"Mmm, OK!" she muttered seeming to be only too happy to be photographed. Now I moved her into even more provocative poses, getting close-ups of her from the waist down. Accentuating her pussy and her bottom and then focussing on her boobs. All the while she seemed unaware of the sexuality that she was displaying but she was sexy, bloody sexy and I was having great difficulty controlling myself. JT had formed a rather large tent in my trousers and I knew that I would be masturbating hard tonight. I did notice her looking at me once or twice, she must have noticed my erection but said nothing.

I got plenty of shots of her and then suggested she tried on another outfit. She seemed keen and chose the jeans. As she went to change I said, "That's a see-through blouse as well Miranda."

"OK," she said, apparently happy to go bra-less now. I was at the stage of longing to see her naked, to touch her body, to make love to her but I realised that there was still a long way to go. She came out after a while and now she looked even better.

"These jeans are in desperate need of repair," she laughed, "there are holes everywhere." Then she looked at herself in the mirror and saw where one was. I was just to the left of her sex and showed the line of her knickers, not really meant to be seen I add, and bare skin.

"Oh dear," she said, "you can see my knickers again!"

"Mmm," I said, "you look great. Do you mind?"

"Oh bugger it. No, it doesn't matter does it? Let's just take the photos. I quite like this. It makes me feel free."

"Good," I said. "Now just walk up and down like before." So she did then saw where the holes were at the back. The were strategically placed as well. One, fairly large, was just to the left of her bottom crease and would have shown her anus had she not been wearing knickers, the other, like that in the front, showed the edge of her knickers. She was bloody delectable.

"Oh dear," she said again as she saw herself, "you can see my arse in this as well!"

I laughed, "No," I said then added, "sadly not. You are wearing panties aren't you?"

She had heard the 'sadly not' I was sure because I caught another sharp glance. No anger just interest again. Perhaps, perhaps!

"Look Mike, I'm just a bit worried this stuff makes me look cheap. All these holes, see-through blouse, that sort of thing."

"Well Miranda, I suppose it's all in the mind. I could be flippant and say that's the last thing it makes you look," I laughed, "in that gear you'd be anything but 'cheap'!"

Now she blushed. She wasn't that naïve, she knew what I meant. And I did mean it. If she paraded like that men would pay a lot to have her.

"You're terrible," she laughed, "you've made me blush."

"And you look even prettier," I said with a smile. "Seriously, no you don't look 'cheap'. Sexy, attractive, captivating even," I laughed, "but never cheap," I ended seriously.

She looked at me for a long time then and I could almost see her mind working. Working at what I didn't know but she did glance down and my groin as if she was checking to see her effect. Luckily, or otherwise I don't know, although this gear made her look good it hadn't done much for me yet, I hadn't started to pose her. No doubt as I did so JT would wake up.

"I believe you," she said, "but I'm not really sure about selling all these pictures just now."

"OK," I said. I didn't mind anyway so I just added, "I'll make it up financially by paying a bit more when you model swimsuits and lingerie, OK."

"It doesn't matter," she said. "To be honest the money's not that important. It's just nice to get out and to meet someone different." She looked at me then, "And I am enjoying myself," she added with a soft smile that might, just might, have meant more. Again a fleeting memory of my wife flashed through my mind. I was beginning to see that there was some semblance between the two of them, minute but there in Miranda's soft smile.