The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers

I smiled back. A warm and inviting smile, "I am too," I said then moving us on, "shall we do a few shots in that then you can try the last one on before lunch."

"OK," she said. I don't know whether she'd really looked at the last outfit! It was definitely more daring insomuch as it would make her feel very aroused. So, after about 10 minutes, I suggested she change. She picked the hanger from the wardrobe without looking really then turned and said, "What shoes?"

"Just the trainers with white socks," I said, "and Miranda, you'll need this," I added as I handed her the thong.

"Oh," she said puzzled, "what's that?"

I smiled inwardly at her naivety. "It's a thong," I said with a smile. "You won't be able to wear normal knickers under those pants."

"Oh, oh," she said her eyes widening, "a thong. I don't think I've ever worn a thong."

I laughed, "Well you can now. Miranda?" I asked seriously, "are you sure you want to do this. We can skip it if you like."

"No, no. It's all right. Anyway," she said with a girlish smile, "it's quite exciting really," She said as she entered the changing room. Yes, I thought, it will be when the that hem digs into your pussy and bottom!

She came about 10 minutes later wiggling her bottom. "Bloody hell Mike, these are really tight." She laughed, "I don't think I could wear these for long!" She looked bloody fantastic, much, much younger -- the effect of the trainers and white socks, and her bottom, well her bottom was heaven. The hot pants pulled her bottom cheeks apart and gave them a wonderful shape. At the front you could see the shape of her sex and the hem pushing between. God she looked so shaggable it was untrue, especially as the boob tube hardly covered her lovely breasts.

"You look bloody fantastic," I said throatily. She gave me a long look, registering my state of arousal I suppose. A look that did wander down towards the floor. She must have noticed that JT had registered an interest because she looked back at me and blushed slightly. Then she saw herself in the mirror.

"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear." She looked herself up and down then turned slightly. Her bottom was proud and absolutely delectable. She looked back at me, then at herself again and she stroked her body with her hands and stood up straight. Now, I thought, now you realise how lovely you are! And I believe she did.

"Will you walk for me, the usual thing, then look back?" I said. She did a couple of times. I think she was beginning to realise that the pants were exciting more than just me. I could see her beginning to redden slightly and there was the odd licking of her lips.

"Sit on the settee and cross your legs Miranda," I said. So she did. "Great, great. Uncross, cross. Good. Turn left and look at me. Now back right." There was method in my madness. Posing her like this was causing even more stimulation for her and I could see she was really beginning to get hot now.

"I think I'd better change," she said breathing heavily, "it's a bit uncomfortable." I'll bet it is, I thought.

"OK, just a couple more poses. OK. Stand, one leg up on the stool. OK, look at the camera, now away. Good." This was bloody fantastic. Because the pants were so tight into her pussy, when she lifted her leg on the stool I could see right into her crotch, even make out the thong and the soft skin underneath. Now JT was really bursting to get free. I tried to keep her facing away from the mirror while I took the pictures, at the highest resolution I should stress, but finally she turned and looked.

She did a double take then shrieked, "Oh, oh no," and sat down covering herself with her hands like before. Quite a good result I thought. She would be frustrated because she had been well on the way to orgasm and she knew I had almost seen her pussy.

"Miranda," I said, "Miranda what is it."

"You could see me," she said embarrassed, "You know, everything."

I laughed, "No Miranda, not everything," I stopped and looked at her hard, "sadly," I added causing a long look back at me and a glance down at JT (who was performing incidentally!). "Miranda, you looked absolutely wonderful, great. Sexy and very, very captivating." I fixed her with my eyes, "And I think you were enjoying wearing them?"

Now she smiled, "Perhaps," she said coyly. "Are you sure you couldn't see anything really?"

"No," I said sadly, "no I couldn't. Anyway, do you want to stop for lunch now or can we finish in that outfit?"

She thought for a moment then took a deep breath. "No," she said, "let's finish before lunch. How do you want me?"

Flat on you back with your legs apart, I thought! "Just like before if that's all right. Miranda, it's very sexy to see right up like that. Can I take some in that position."

"Oh bloody hell, why not?" she said, "go on. Tell me how to stand."

So I positioned her with her knee higher than her waist and faced her directly at the camera. Now I could see right up into her crotch. Also, the pants were digging into her pussy, you could clearly see the lips of her vagina each side. I got her to change legs a couple of times and I could see she was getting worked up again. I was as hard as a rock myself and it was becoming quite painful -- I just hoped I could hold out. Now for the final challenge.

"Miranda," she looked up seemingly preoccupied, "can I take some of you from the back?"

"Mmm, why not! Come on." She was into it by now and well on the way. I positioned her kneeling on the chaise longue leaning over the back. This put her bottom high in the air and, the pants being so tight, I could now see her crotch and the edge of the narrow thong. The hem of the pants was digging onto the crease of her buttocks and splitting the lips of her vagina. It must have been pressing on her anus as well.

"Hell, that's fantastic Miranda," I said a bit breathlessly. Now she looked back at me and her eyes wandered down to my crotch. My erection was obvious, I couldn't do anything about it. I thought I detected a slight smile on her face as she glanced at me. "That's it Miranda," I said as I moved her around some more. She was getting hotter and I decided to let her have her fun.

"OK, Miranda, enough for now. I'll go down and get lunch while you change. Don't rush," I added smiling. She blushed a little and smiled back.

"I'll get changed then." I quickly left her alone but, of course, I had left the VT camera running! I looked at it later that evening. As soon as I left she sat on the chaise longue and unzipped the hot pants at the side. Sliding her hand down the waist she opened her legs and pulled the pants down a bit. She must have been masturbating then because her eyes closed and her breathing got progressively heavier until finally there was a deep sigh and a relaxation. She quickly nipped into the changing room and you could hear the shower going. Of course I didn't know any of this until later but I did suspect she would bring herself off. She was certainly close when I left.

Chapter 5 - Things move on even further after

lunch

She came downstairs about 20 minutes later looking very relaxed. She seemed happier now, having shaken off the blues of the morning.

"What have you got for this afternoon," she asked with a smile. "Mind you," she said laughing, "you've seen almost everything!" She seemed much easier in herself over lunch, as if she'd come to terms with why she was here. I suppose her orgasm must have relaxed her and, by now, she must have been becoming aware that she was going on a 'photographic journey' so to speak. Look she may have been naïve but she wasn't stupid. She must have noticed the steadily decreasing amount of clothing I was giving her to model but that didn't seem to be bothering her now.

Another thing that displayed her ease with me and her position was her dressing gown. On the last two occasions at lunch she'd worn the dressing gown tightly tied up and tucked in almost to the chin. Now it was loose and, occasionally she would flash a sight of her breast. Not intentionally, I think it was accidental, but she didn't seem bothered about it. I suppose I had almost seen her boobs when she wore the see-through blouses so she didn't think it important.

"Some swimming costumes," I said, "I can sell those to brochure companies. They stitch them together, say with kids for family hotels, handsome men for things like Sandals, that sort of thing."

"Is that all, I thought I saw some nightdresses?"

"Yes, you did. There are some pyjamas, silk, and some nightgowns, also silk. There's some fairly ordinary lingerie and," I said looking directly at her, "a very sexy suspender set. Look Miranda, you only have to do this if you want to!"

She smiled, "I know, I do want to," she said breathlessly. "I'm enjoying myself. I haven't enjoyed myself so much for a long time," she added wistfully then she looked at me. "You make me feel good, feminine," she said then added vehemently, "not like that bastard husband of mine."

Now I was sure that they didn't hit it off sexually and that was probably the problem. She just needed to be admired, told how beautiful she was and the camera, and me I suppose, were doing that.

"Sorry," she said looking up at me, "I shouldn't bring my problems here."

I smiled softly at her, I didn't mind her bringing them here, it gave me a chance to get them off her mind.

"I hope you can forget them here," I said and I meant it.

She smiled, "Yes," she said, "I do. That's why I like coming here and posing for you." That was the first time she'd really said she enjoyed being here and it sent a thrill through me.

"You go up and have a look through the wardrobe while I clear up," I said and she went off upstairs. I followed a while later to find her already changed into one of the costumes. It's funny really isn't it. A woman can be coy about showing her body in underwear but happy to reveal large amounts in a swimming costume, and in public. It's all about context I suppose. Still, she did fill out a swimming costume very well, I must say.

"Is this OK?" she said. "I can't wear a bikini," she laughed, "I don't have the figure for it but I like the one-piece ones." Well, to be honest, she did have the figure but she looked bloody good in a one piece so no problem!

I laughed, "I can live with that," I said, "that one certainly looks good on you."

She smiled, "How do you want me," she said again but, unlike the innocent question of the first time, this was said with a slight smile that I was sure hinted at a double meaning. Well, as I wrote above, I certainly knew how I wanted her but it was still too early. I felt things had to take their course.

So we went into the swimsuit range, standing, sitting, kneeling, laying down. Lots of varied shots paying particular attention to her lying face down and showing off her gorgeous bottom! These didn't take very long as there wasn't much variety, after all one-piece swimming costumes are pretty much the same. The last one was different however, and I wanted her to try it on for a couple of reasons. Firstly the material was very, very thin because it was one of the new 'tan through' swimsuits and I could see it stretching very provocatively. It was a lovely dark pink in colour. Secondly, and I didn't know whether I would get to test this, if it got wet it completely disappeared becoming totally see-through.

Miranda had picked this one up to change into. "This feels funny," she said, "very light."

So I told her about the tan through and she laughed then I said, "But you can't get it wet. If you do it becomes see-through."

"Not much chance here," she laughed as she went to change. No but I did have a spray bottle full of water that I was hoping to use just to test it out!

She came out and I saw I was right, it stretched very nicely indeed. I looked her up and down, "I don't think you could ever wear that in public Miranda, you'd stop traffic."

She looked at herself in the mirror and on the monitor, turning round as she did so. The costume really accentuated the shape of her pussy, you could almost see the parting of her nether lips. Her bottom was, well, out of this world! "Mmm," she said, "It fits well doesn't it?"

I laughed, "Oh yes, it does that. Come on, let's take some pictures." So I did, focussing on those from the back I must admit. She must have known because all the while she had a tiny self satisfied look on her face, as if she was pleased with herself. After a while I said to her, "Miranda, you know I said it was supposed to be see through if you got it wet?" She looked and nodded. "We . . . ll," I said holding up the spray bottle, "shall we see?"

"What if it is?" she said embarrassed.

I laughed, "I won't tell anybody," I said.

"Oh go on then, just the top though." Well yes but the material was probably going to soak up the water and the spray wasn't that specific. I sprayed her boobs with coldish water (method here - to get her nipples erect) making sure some water hit her below the waist. I was standing between her and the camera so she couldn't see the effect. I could! Her nipples and areole were showing through the suit perched on top of the lovely breasts. Looking down, I could see the slight darkness of her pussy hair, neatly trimmed I noticed, through the material that had, indeed, become completely translucent.

I moved away and she could see, "Oh bugger," she shouted, "you can see everything!!" and her hands went down to cover her sex. The situation presented her with the same problem all women face in this case, only two hands but three points to cover. I was watching her with a big smile on my face and a very powerful erection. The sight was eroticism itself!

I saw her looking at herself and then a realisation that she couldn't hide everything so she gave up, took a deep breath, and stood tall. I swear she gained confidence as she saw herself on camera, an attractive, sexy, mature woman who was having a powerful effect on the only man in the room.

"You bugger," she said with a smile. Thank god she'd taken it well. "You did that on purpose!"

"Well," I said laughing back at her, "I wasn't sure it would be quite so 'see-through' but I am sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You," she said looking at me mock sternly, "are a very naughty man, taking advantage of my good nature."

"Yes," I said seriously in return, "I am. I am sorry."

Now she smiled, "Well, now it's done you might as well take some photographs!" I must admit I was surprised. She was so much more confident now. I couldn't really see that much through the material but, like most things erotic, it was the suggestion that excited and, boy, was I excited!

I got behind the camera and took some pictures then said, "What about some from behind?" Now I was pushing it but I really wanted to see her lovely bottom through the material.

She gave me a calculating look that did travel down to take in my bulge then she smiled, "Why not. Come on spray me," and she turned away. God she was lovely! I sprayed the water on her back and her bottom. As the material became translucent I could see the crease of her bottom and the wonderful globes each side.

I moved back to the camera quickly. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her just then. I was a bit preoccupied with the camera, trying to cool down really, so I didn't immediately notice her watching me in the mirror as I adjusted dear old JT who was having a moment of crisis. She looked away quickly but I thought I noticed a tiny smile as she looked over her shoulder and said, "Shall I bend forward?"

Oh shit I thought, I'm not sure I can handle that. "Oh yes," I said, "do that. I'll get some shots." So I did and managed to calm down a bit as the material dried out. In the end it was a fabulous series of pictures that told an amusing and erotic story.

As I finished I said, "Miranda it's quite late. Have you got to leave at four?"

"No, not now. I can stay later. Anyway, I want to finish the wardrobe," she added laughing, "there are one or two VERY interesting items!" Yes, I thought, there are.

"OK," I said, "you get dried off and I'll make a quick coffee downstairs." So I did and we had a coffee together. She was very confident now, confident, I thought, in her ability of affect me, in her femininity. I wondered how she got on with her husband. I couldn't think she was like this with him or he wouldn't have looked elsewhere. Look, she was undoubtedly a very attractive and, underneath that veneer of, I don't know, drabness I suppose, an exceedingly sexy lady.

We got back upstairs and she said, "I'll do the nightie stuff first. I can't wait to try on those pyjamas." I had a pair of silk pyjamas with a Japanese pattern. I know how silk feels against the skin, I always used to wear silk boxers when I knew I was going to be 'performing'. I find the feeling very exciting so I assumed she would as well.

We did a couple of nightdresses, as ever she looked lovely, then I suggested the pyjamas. She took them and changed. I must admit that when she came out I was a bit overwhelmed -- she was outstandingly gorgeous. There's something about silk pyjamas on a woman, especially when worn open or loose at the top, so suggestive without showing anything. She looked at me a could obviously see I was impressed.

"You like these?" she asked with a smile.

I smiled back, "Yes, very much. Mind you," I added, "if you came to bed in those I don't expect you'd get much sleep!"

She blushed then looked directly at me, "You are terrible!" she said smiling, "but they do feel so lovely." She twirled and I caught sight of her breasts as she turned, so erotic. JT was obviously at full attention now and, as I set the camera again, I noticed her looking at me. She'd worked out how to watch me in the mirror so she probably had seen me 'adjusting my dress' on a number of occasions. It would be obvious to her the effect she was having on me. We finished taking some shots of her like this then she danced to the wardrobe and pulled out the white bra, suspender set, and stocking set.

"This now?" she asked holding it up.

I took a deep breath, "Yes Miranda, but only if you want to."

"Do you want me to?" she asked with a direct look. Again I sensed more than a simple question here, she seemed to be testing me rather than the camera.

"Yes," I said, "very much."

"OK," she smiled, "it looks exciting."

"The shoes are down there," I said pointing to a pair of white 3 inch platform shoes.

She laughed, "I'll never be able to walk in those."

"I know," I said with a smile, "but you won't have to walk far will you."

"No, I suppose not," she said matter-of-factly as she picked up the shoes then the stockings and knickers.

"Miranda," I said as she went to go, "can you wear these as well?" and I handed her a pair of plain glass spectacles. I love women in specs so this would add to the appeal.

"Why," she asked, "I don't normally wear glasses."

"Well," I said hesitantly, "I really like glasses on an attractive woman so . . ."

She smiled a secretive, self-satisfied smile, "All right, if you like them," she said as she took them from me.

My sense of anticipation at seeing her in this was very, very high. I was nervous waiting for her to come out and, I must admit, just a bit surprised she seemed so easy about wearing this outfit. Surely she must realise, I thought, that you only wear an outfit like this for one reason, that's for your lover to take it off, isn't it?

She came out looking fabulous and just a bit tentative. She was nervous, about how she looked I suppose. From her manner now she was dressed in it, I doubted she'd ever worn anything like this before. A bra and suspenders really does look good on a woman with a decent figure and Miranda has a decent figure, that's for sure. The material was opaque so nothing was visible but that's even more erotic isn't it? She'd also tied her hair up, emphasizing the spectacles: WOW!

Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers