The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached over and stroked her hair, "I love you," I said as I moved behind her and looked again at her beauty.

She reached her hands back and opened herself, "Now," she said in her sultry, pouting voice, "I'm sure you know what to do!"

There she was again, offering me that most private of places, that most personal of sexual pleasures and I loved her so much then, that she would give this to me. Leaning forward I used my tongue again to enjoy the taste of her anus, lube, her, and all! I pushed my rolled tongue past the tightness of her ring and into her rectum eliciting soft moans from Miranda.

"Oh that IS good. Mmm, don't stop, please. Oh heck, yes stop but put it in, please darling. It won't hurt me, please but be gentle."

Lifting my head I said, "Yes darling, I will be gentle," and, so saying, placed my finger, anointed again with KY, at the entrance to her tight back passage. "Loosen angel," I said, "just relax like before." I could almost see the relaxation settle across her body allowing her anus to open just a tiny bit, "I'm going to use some more lubrication," and I pushed my finger inside, meeting almost no resistance as she opened for me.

"Ooooffffff, oh my god, oh my god," she spluttered.

Suddenly concerned I said, "Miranda, are you OK?"

"Oh fuck, am I? Yes I fucking am. Oh god Mike that feels so good." She looked back, "Honestly, it doesn't hurt a bit," she said with a smile, "now for the real thing?"

I could see that it was OK. Now she seemed to have accepted the feelings emanating from her rectum and anus. I knelt up and presented my cockhead to her tiny little star. Taking a deep breath I pushed into her, using one hand on my cock and the other on her hip. I didn't stop at the head this time but pushed over four inches into her, just below the point where my prick widens a little. This immediately gave her the full circumference of my cock to deal with.

"Oh my god!!! Oh fuck that feels so fuck . . . . ing good. Oh Mike, Mike what are you doing to me now." This was followed by a very long sigh and a tightening of her anus and rectum that I suspect was her first anal orgasm. Her head fell to the sheets and she turned it to look into my eyes.

"I want it all," she said, "all of it inside me. Please Mike. It's not hurting, honestly. Oh fuck this feels so bloody good!" I smiled down at her pulled out slightly then pushed the rest of my erection into her arsehole. God she was tight. Tight, hot and made slippery by the action of KY and my precum, tons of which I had leaked.

This final entry elicited a soft scream from Miranda but she didn't pull away. She kept very still. "Oh Mike that feels fucking big. It hurts a bit but not too much," then as she felt me begin to withdraw, "no, no, don't take it out. Please. It's not like before. It's not the same. It's just big. Push back in and stay still for a moment: let me get used to it."

So I pushed deep again and kept absolutely still: and, let me tell you, it wasn't bloody easy. The sight before my eyes was so, so erotic. My erect cock was buried in the upturned heart of her buttocks, her anus was like a tight rubber band at the base of my cock, and the whole of my erection was gripped by a seemingly white hot clasp. I was sure I could feel the blood pounding in the walls of her rectum and it was all I could do to stay still. Then she started to move, only slightly, but move she did just a tiny bit away.

"Oh god, oh fuck! Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Do it Mike, do it now. Please. Oh shit, fuck me there." So I did!

I began with short strokes, gently filling her before pulling slightly out, just a bit more each time. Just the opposite of entering her. She was moaning now, calling my name and reciting a litany of, "Oh god, yes, do that. Oh god, yes, do that," over and over again. Soon I was up to speed, almost totally out then back in as far as I could go. Was she ready for the last ½ inch? I thought so. I used my thumbs to open her anal valley and, on the forward thrust, gave her the full length of my cock. This brought a yell, "OH FUCKING HELL YES!" and a shudder that seemed to rock her body.

That last thrust deep inside was overpowering and now I felt her anus clenching, holding on to my cock at the base, then her rectum rippling with the strength of her orgasm. It was too much for me! I started to drive into her hard and deep and, after a couple of thrusts, began to fill her arse with my spunk. Pulse after pulse shot into her until it was almost painful. Yet still her rectal muscles tried to milk my cock. I was spent! I think I shouted or made some primeval noise, I don't know. Miranda was screaming, not in pain but in the throws of a tremendous orgasm that left her limp as it receded.

Sadly, JT doesn't have any stamina now and, after that powerful cum, quickly shrunk and was expelled from that heavenly channel. I rolled sideways on to my back breathing deeply, pulling air into my lungs. Suddenly I was attacked by a female vampire! Miranda was all over me, kissing, licking, gently biting, stroking. Her hands were fondling my cock and my balls as she kissed me.

"Oh god you, you, you, MAN!!" she said apparently unable to find the appropriate superlative, "that was," she took a deep breath, "that was out of this bloody world!" Then she kissed me hard on the lips, "When can we do it again?"

Well, I would have liked to throw her down again and have a re-run but age doesn't allow that, nor would it allow a re-match in the near future. Look, I'd cum three times today, god knows how many Miranda had had, and I was knackered. Completely and totally.

I smiled at her eagerness. "Miranda, love, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while." She pouted and I laughed, "I need some time to recover," I said as I stroked her cheek, "you, little minx, are sucking me dry. I've cum in your pussy, your mouth, and now you delightful bottom hole -- three times in one day. That's pretty good for an old codger like me."

"You're not old," she said caressing my neck and cheek, "just matured, and they do say that old wine tastes the best," then she added with a coquettish smile, "and your spunk does taste nice!"

"Well," I said, "as soon as I can raise old JT again you can have him where you like!"

She pouted again, boy was she good at that, then poked her tongue out. Oh that I was young again!!! "I don't think you need to raise him," she said as she softly caressed my now very limp member, "I'll take care of that don't you worry!"

"Come here vixen," I said, "and hold me. Then we'll shower and I will wash you!"

"Mmm, that sounds good," and she held me. After a few minutes she pulled away, "Errrrmmm Mike, I think I need to tidy up."

Now I was going to have some gentle and sexy fun with her. "Why?"

"Errr, well," she stuttered, "errm. Oh dear I don't know how to say this. I'm shy!"

"Miranda, you angel, how can you be shy when you've just had 8½ inches of stiff cock stuck up your arsehole?"

She blushed, "Stop it you naughty man, you're making me blush."

"And it makes you look lovely," I said, "but nevertheless, you did just take a load of spunk in your bottom so how can you be shy?" Then I stroked her thighs and bottom cheeks.

"Well it's . . . Promise you won't laugh!"

"No, I won't laugh."

She took a deep breath, "It's running out!" she said disarmingly.

Well, of course I knew what she meant but I was having fun and, do you know, I was beginning to feel a trifle excited! "What's 'running out'?"

"Oh Mike, stop it," she laughed now, "you know."

"No," I said in mock innocence, "no. Do tell."

She took a deep breath, "Your spunk is running out of my bottom. I can't stop it." Now I knew what I was going to do -- give her another orgasm!

"Mmm, sounds interesting. I think I'll have a look. Lay down minx and I'll check."

"Oh you can't. You can't, it's disgusting!"

"Miranda love, you can't say it's disgusting. Not after taking a load there. I want to see," I smiled seductively at her, "you might enjoy it!"

Her eyes took on a calculating look then the coquette took over, "Mmm. OK," she said realising that she may get another orgasm, and she turned and lay face down on the bed.

"Open your legs Miranda, let me see that glorious arse!" I was getting quite excited by now. I love this verbal sex play and I do find it stimulating although, after today it wasn't going to have any effect on JT, it did make me want to pleasure her some more. As for Miranda, she seemed insatiable. Indeed, for the next few weeks she was but, thankfully (?!) she did cool down, not a lot, but enough to allow me to keep up!

I climbed in between and there was her, now much looser, anus weeping the white creaminess of my cum. God that's sexy. With one hand I reached under her and found her pussy with my thumb and her clit hood with my fingers. As my thumb plunged inside she took a deep breath.

"Oh fuck, you bastard. Mmm, that's nice!"

I leant forward and used my tongue to stimulate her anus again, tasting my cum. I don't mind this. If my partner can swallow it, so can I! I used my tongue to work the cum back into her anus before rolling it and beginning a serious tongue fuck of her arse. Forcing my tongue in as far as it would go, I opened her quite a bit. Now for the final test for her and for me. Removing my tongue I covered her anus with my mouth and sucked. At the same time I pushed my thumb further into her pussy and used two fingers to squeeze her now erect clit.

"Oh my god, OH FUCKING HELL!! Aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhh," she cried as another massive orgasm hit her as I knew it would. I'm told that the feeling of her arsehole being sucked almost always sends a woman over the top -- why I don't know. It is filthy I suppose and I can't say that the taste is that good but hell, it is exciting! I only sucked for a moment then pushed the mouthful back inside her. I'm quite practised at this because I used to do it with my wife, mind you we used liqueurs -- I love Amaretto and woman!

She'd come down off her high now and I moved up beside her, "Mmm," I said with a smile, "it looks like you are leaking. Perhaps you'd better go and tidy up."

"Bastard!" she said fondly with a laugh, "that was good. Oh hell Mike, this is so good," then seriously, "it doesn't have to stop does it?"

"No," I said softly, "not if you don't want it to."

"Well, I don't. I don't ever want it to stop. I'm not going home," she said seriously, "I want to stay here with you. Can I?" she ended plaintively. I think she knew, as we both did I suppose, that tomorrow and the next day may bring questions but she had to say it.

"Can you?" I said with a laugh, "I wouldn't have let you get away, I'd have put a ball and chain on you." I meant it! Whatever questions arose I'd deal with them to keep her with me.

She laughed back, "Mmm, now that DOES sound interesting!"

"Miranda you are incorrigible!"

"I know," she said, "give me a minute," and, with that, she got off the bed and walked to the en-suite.

"Hold it Miranda," I said as she got to the door, "open and let me see it leak out!" That is bloody sexy you know.

No shyness now! She was assured in her sexuality as she leant slightly forward, looked over her shoulder at me, and parted her bottom cheeks with her hands. "Like this?"

FUCK!!!

God how I wish I was 17 again! I could see the spunk running out of her and down her leg and I longed to stand behind her and bugger her again but, fuck, I wasn't able.

"You look so absolutely shaggable Miranda, we've got to take some pictures of you like that!"

"Who'd buy them?" she smiled.

"Sod selling them," I smiled back, "I just want to look at them!"

"Next time," she said as she left the room.

Five minutes later her head appeared round the door, "Come on you devil, I need washing!" she said with a smile.

Eagerly I followed her inside and we showered together. I did wash her, two fingers deep in her pussy and two in her bottom. She had a massive cum and we both collapsed on to the seat. Afterwards we dried each other.

In the bedroom she said, "Can I wear those lovely silk pyjamas Mike?"

I smiled and held her naked body tightly, "Mmm," I said, "Miranda love, you can wear what you like. You're staying aren't you so they are all yours anyway."

"Mmm. That lovely dress as well?"

"Yes," I said, "that lovely dress as well. Mind you," I added, "we haven't hardly touched the stuff in the third wardrobe!"

"Good," she said, "I'm looking forward to that!" and off she went to get her pyjamas. When she returned I again felt a pang of regret, she looked gorgeous dressed like that but I was in no fit state to do anything now other than sleep. I think she was tired as well as she stifled a yawn as she entered the room.

"Tired?" I said.

"Mmm, I am a bit," she smiled, "that's your fault, you've worn me out."

"I've worn you out?!"

She laughed out loud, "All right, we've worn each other out!"

"Well it is nearly two o'clock," I said, "and I have cum three times!"

"Mmm, it was nice. I lost count of mine after 11," she said with a smile, "still, plenty of time!" With that we hugged and kissed then climbed into bed. Holding her tightly, I drifted off to sleep. As I did so I couldn't help thinking what sort of life I would lead from now!

Thus the love story ends! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

As I have said to previous comments when this was originally posted, I do have ideas for another part of this story which would tie in with the last part of the trilogy that will follow. Whether that ever gets written will depend on many things.

I will post the trilogy that follows (two longish stories and one very long story) that bring the story of Mike Prentiss up to the start of this story.

Please vote and comment. Votes and comments, together with the stories, are the lifeblood of Literotica. I welcome both positive and negative comment but would prefer that both are constructive.