The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there are women, fewer I've found, who don't actually like it but they don't dislike it either. They will suffer it for their man, generally providing he has kept them happy -- usually three or four orgasms in my experience.

The last category, and I've only met a few like this, don't like it at all. One women I went with found it disgusting and couldn't get over that, another continued to find it painful.

It is difficult for a woman (and a man on the receiving end I suppose) the first few times. Look, although the sphincter muscle is made to stretch, as is the rectum, it's not generally expecting to have things pushed in! That's why it's so important to be gentle the first few times. If you want your lady to turn face down for a bout of sodomy you must make sure she enjoys it. That means holding all your animal instincts in check. I know what it's like believe me. When you get a woman in that position, usually with a tacit agreement to be buggered, it is very, very difficult not to rush in. Well, my experience has been that, if you do it like that the first time you probably won't get to do it again or, if you do, it won't be very often! I was extremely lucky, my first experience of anal sex was with an experienced woman who enjoyed it very much. She taught me exactly how to pleasure a woman that way and how to prepare her as well. Anyway, more about that another time, now I focussed on Miranda, and what a pleasure that was.

I didn't say anything for a while, just stood there taking in the sight of her and, I suddenly noticed, the smell. I don't know what perfume she'd found in her handbag but it was bloody sexy!

"Well," she said huffily, "Don't just stand there, get the camera, or something," she added with a sexy smile, "out!"

I laughed, "I said you were a minx and you are. I'll get the camera out first," I said, "but I just want to look at you for a while. Bloody hell Miranda but you are lovely!!" This made her blush and look away in embarrassment but she was a much more confident woman now.

"Thank you kind sir," she said with a smile as she looked back at me. "How do you want me?" she added, this time definitely giving the question tremendous sexual innuendo.

I didn't rise to the bait although it took Herculean effort, I just smiled and said, "You choose the poses, I'll just snap away."

"I think you like this," she said as she climbed on the bed and leant on one arm exposing her wonderful thighs to me.

"Jesus H. Christ Miranda!" I said, completely gob smacked. She was wearing cutaway tights and NO KNICKERS!! That meant she almost displayed her gorgeous arse, the cleft in between and her fantastic pussy. Her face and her smile said 'I want you'!

"You said I could choose the poses," she pouted. She knew full well what she was doing to me. JT was definitely interested, not fully because he needed just a bit more 'hibernation' but, by heck, she was fucking gorgeous.

"Oh shit Miranda, yes, yes, you can choose the poses but be warned. If you go on posing like that you will get yourself fucked." I decided that, as she had taken down the barriers, as it were, I could use the correct language. I always think it's a shame that a good old word like 'fuck' that describes such a natural function, is used only as a swear word. I like to use it when discussing the act with my partner. It's like 'arse', a good Old-English word that, and forgive the pun, you can get your tongue round.

"Well that doesn't seem to have had much effect!" she said with a big smile, "Do you like this?" and now she quickly stripped off her top and knelt on the bed. I can honestly say that I was speechless. This from a woman I'd only met a few weeks ago, only known for four days in fact. I really couldn't believe it was happening. From Miranda's reaction to our morning of sex I now realised that perhaps it was possible to find MILFs who would go as far as sex on camera almost straight away. Mind you, the idea of my MILF hunt had completely left me now, I was interested in this WOMAN as a person, not just as a MILF experiment.

"Well?" she said again as she looked back at me with a great big smile on her face, "will this do?" She was naked except for the tights and her shoes!

"Miranda, Miranda, love. Do, do, of course it will do!" I said hoarsely, "I'll try and take some photos but I don't promise anything. Well I do actually, that I'm going to screw the arse off you in a little while!"

That didn't seem to bother her, I was certain that was exactly what she wanted because she thrust her bottom out even further and said, "Oh, I'd better stay like this then."

I laughed, "No Miranda, you can move about. Let me take some pictures of you in those sexy tights." So she moved around the room, taking up different poses. All the time she had her eyes firmly fixed on me as if judging the effect of her actions. She was so sexy it wasn't true, seeming to have found from nowhere mannerisms that just oozed sex appeal. Perhaps it's natural that, when a woman really fancies a man and she's aware of her own sexuality, she just acts naturally and that, in itself, is sexy. I don't know but boy, was she coming on. It wasn't only her dress, or rather lack of it, it was really her eyes. They seemed to devour me.

I must admit to absolute surprise at her antics. I think that was what enabled me to actually take some photographs. I was so amazed that the actual fact of screwing her seemed to slip from my mind.

It wasn't until she finally knelt on the bed and looked back over her shoulder with that, oh so sexy look on her face, and said, "Look, I've had enough of this, are you going to fuck me or not?"

Looking at her there, then, of course I was but not before I investigated her lovely bottom and pussy much more closely! I knelt up behind her, having hastily disposed of my dressing gown and the camera, and kissed her bottom cheeks.

"Oh dear, oh dear!" she said, "what are you doing?" I think the question was rhetorical because I was kissing the cheeks of her bottom. She went to turn round but I held her hips in place.

"Stay like this sweetheart," I said, "just relax."

"What are you going to do?" she asked breathlessly, looking back at me.

"I'm going to 'pleasure' you," I said with a smile, "relax and enjoy!" She took a deep breath, sighed, and rested her head on the bed. I was faced with what I think is one of the most beautiful sights on earth. The swell of her buttocks and those wonderful cheeks with that sensual valley between. I could see her puckered anus, the tiny ring of muscle just visible and below, the pinkness of her wonderful pussy, glowing almost with the slight wetness of her arousal.

I started by gently blowing all over her bottom cheeks then, harder, in between. I started to stroke those glorious globes then kissed them; but not too much here yet, that was for later! Now I focussed on her lovely sex. She was aroused, I could see that. The lips of her pussy were slightly open and very, very wet. I assumed that all her posing had excited her somewhat. The sight, the smell, was overwhelming and I just had to taste her.

I covered her sex with my mouth, my nose pressing against her anus, and used my tongue to lick the length of her vagina.

"Oh my god, oh god, what are you doing. Oh hell, oh, oh, oh, oh. What are you doing to me?" As she said this she went to pull away but I held her hips tightly so she couldn't. Do you know, I don't think she'd ever been 'eaten' before! I had this sudden thought that her husband wouldn't hold on to his new love very long if he didn't do that!

She tasted divine so I sucked quite hard to savour a mouthful of her delicious nectar. She was moaning loudly now, "Yes, oh dear. Oh heck, oh god." That sort of thing over and over. And, after a few sucks and some extensive licking, she stopped trying to pull away and went into reverse, pushing her bottom onto my face. Bugger, this is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I was going to bring her off like this then I'd kneel up behind her and fuck her properly. Mind you, I was determined not to cum -- I wanted to explore her gorgeous bottom before I shot my load this afternoon.

Although it's quite difficult from the back like this I did manage to flick her clit a few times and this seemed to excite her even more because her moans got louder and she started to thrash about a bit, so much so I had to hold her tightly again. Time to finish her! I rolled my tongue and forced it inside her vagina as far as I could and began to tongue fuck her. At the same time my fingers found her clit and tweaked it quite hard.

"Oh fucking hell," she shouted and really thrust her bottom back at me. Now she was cumming, moaning over and over, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." It seemed that, when she climaxed she swore -- she didn't normally swear at all, well only arse, bloody, and bugger (two of which I'm rather fond!). She was certainly leaking a lot, fluid was flooding my mouth now and I had to pull away or I would have drowned. Time for round two!

I didn't give her time to come down fully from her orgasm before I placed the head of my cock at her sex and drove it halfway home. She most certainly wasn't expecting this because she screamed: in surprise I think not in pain, and then went off again.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ," she cried, "oh my god, what are . . . Oh fucking hell!!!!" She was cumming again so I started to fuck her hard. All in, all out, all in, all out, ramming my hips into her. I like this position because I can watch the effect of entering her has on her anus. It was opening slightly and then closing as I fucked in and out of her -- it was too much I had to touch it!

She was writhing now, pushing herself back onto me in time with my thrusts and I think she was in an almost perpetual orgasm. She was moaning, swearing, crying out now, "Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Mike, Mike, oh Mike what are you do . . . . . . ing . . . Oh fucking hell. What are you . . . . . Oh fucking hell. Aaaaagggggghhhh."

I took one hand from her hips and wet the thumb in my mouth. Reaching down I simply used it to anoint her anus and gently stroke around the ring just to make her aware of that part of her body. It had an immediate effect!

"Oh my god, oh, oh, oh. There, oh dear. Oh Mike, Mike, Mike." I pushed slightly harder, not entering her there, I didn't want to do that just yet but I did want her to be aware of the sexuality of her anus.

"OH FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted, far louder than before, "Oh go . . . . . d. Don't you stop, oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Obviously a major cum now so I left her anus for the moment and concentrated on fucking her through her orgasm. Long strokes that reached my cock as deep inside her as I could. After a short while she sank down on to the bed, overcome I thought with the pleasure of her orgasms. I withdrew and laid down next to her, my erection dissipating slightly.

She turned her head and looked at me, "Oh my god. What happened? Oh dear, I've never felt anything like that before. What did you do?"

I smiled softly, "Miranda, love, I think you know what I did. You must have read about it. I used my mouth and tongue on you and gave you an orgasm." I laughed, "If you want the technical term it's 'cunnilingus' or, more colourful, 'eating out'. Was it good?"

"Good, good? Oh hell Mike, it was wonderful. Then afterwards," she reached over and stroked my face, "afterwards! I don't know what to say. I've done it like that before, you know, kneeling but it was never like that. And you touched me, you know." Now she seemed embarrassed.

"Mmm," I smiled, "and in a moment I'm going to introduce you to another 'lingus'."

She raised her eyebrows questioningly, "I don't understand?"

I leant forward and kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear, "Cunnilingus is licking your pussy. Guess what analingus is?"

Now she took a deep breath and her eyes widened, "You mean, oh dear. You would do that?"

"Oh yes Miranda, I will do that." Now to solicit her agreement. "Do you want me to?" She blushed, clearly she did but perhaps she didn't want to admit it. "Well?"

Another deep breath. We were in territory now that I doubt she'd ever thought about but she was awake now. "Yes," she said, "yes. I want you to. I want to feel that."


Chapter 8 An exploration of oral sex!

She was still lying face down, her gorgeous bottom ready for almost anything so I knelt up and gazed down upon that wondrous sight. The slope of her shoulders and the soft curve of her spine leading directly to that hidden valley nestling between her lovely cheeks. Time to get to work!

I started by kissing her neck, her shoulders, and down her back, running my tongue along her spine. This brought a shudder from Miranda who, I was convinced, had never been treated like this before. My hands found the gorgeous globes of her bottom and started gentle massage, squeezing and stroking. I ran my fingers down the back of her legs right to her knees, sometimes a very sensitive area on a woman. It was so with Miranda. Deep sighs were emanating from her now combined with regular shudders as her body experienced the pleasure I was giving her.

I leant forward and whispered in her ear, "Open your legs Miranda." She looked at me with eyes that showed complete surrender. I think I could have done anything to her just then but that's not my way. My aim was to bring her to orgasm just using my tongue, and possibly a finger, on her bottom hole. If she enjoyed that she would probably enjoy anal sex providing, of course, that her initiation was carried out properly.

She opened slightly. "Just a bit more," I said with a smile, "I need to get in between." Her eyes widened even more. I was sure that she was aware of anal sex, had probably read about it, and perhaps she thought that I was going to take her there. Well yes I was, if she agreed, but later!

She opened some more and I climbed in between. What a sight -- fabulous. Miranda has a gorgeous, no a fantastic, arse. For a woman of her age to maintain such a perfect shape is quite amazing. She told me afterwards that, secretly, she had always felt it was her 'best asset' but her husband never took much notice. Well, apparently he didn't take much notice of anything about her. The man was a bloody fool!

I used my hands to knead her buttocks and stroke her thighs. I love doing this. Running my hands over a woman's body, feeling her shape, her waist, and her hips. It raises a feeling of intense anticipation, of eagerness, but also tenderness. I could go on for ages about the desperate beauty of the female form but this position is the tops, the pinnacle of their attractiveness for me. Strangely, and you will probably find this odd, I wasn't that excited physically just now. I knew I wasn't going to take her anal virginity now, that was for tonight. My pleasure came from giving her pleasure in something new and in paving the way for later on. My aim this afternoon was to cum in her mouth if I could. I didn't know whether she'd ever done that -- I suspected not. I couldn't believe she'd never sucked her husband but whether he'd cum like that, well I didn't think so.

Back to the matter in hand. Now I leant forward and ran my tongue down the base of her spine, stopping at the top of her hidden valley. Then I moved to her bottom cheeks, covering them with kisses right down to the tops of her legs.

"Oh god, yes, yes, oh god," came form Miranda, "oh Mike, Mike, that's, oooooooooooohhhhhhhh, that's, oh dear!!!" I smiled inwardly, she was enjoying this! Time to feast!! With one hand on each cheek, I used my thumbs to part them and expose that hidden valley.

Then I reached forward and whispered to Miranda, "Give me your hand -- hold yourself open." I wanted her to do this so she accepted the fact of anal stimulation. Many women I've known had trouble getting over the fact that it's 'dirty'. Getting her to take part by holding herself open facilitates an acceptance of sexual stimulation of the back passage. I took her hand and placed it on her cheek, "Pull gently Miranda, open yourself up to me." She looked back over her shoulder and her eyes widened as she realised what I was asking her to do, but she did it, pulling the cheek aside to reveal her beautiful anus.

One hand now free, I used that to gently stimulate her pussy. Only a little bit, I wanted the focus of her next orgasm to be on her anus and, if a finger managed to get inside, on her rectum.

I'm not an expert on the female anus but I've seen a few (and been inside them!). Miranda's was delightful. Tight obviously, probably never breached by an erect penis, and sensuous. A star rather than a rosebud with just the hint of muscle -- I couldn't wait!

I ran my tongue down the valley and across the tiny ring not stopping there. Back and forth several times savouring the taste, the flavour of her and delving occasionally into the back of her pussy.

This was prompting repeated moans from Miranda along the lines of, "Oh dear, oh dear. What are you doing to me," and long drawn out sighs. Time to concentrate on her anus. On the next pass, as it were, I stopped and licked around the rim. I continued rimming her for a while until she began to push her bottom back into my face -- a sign, I'd usually found, that she might want my tongue inside her. I needed to get her to admit what she wanted so I wet a finger with saliva and, as I lifted my head, replaced my tongue with my finger which continued to stroke her around the rim.

Miranda was still moaning her litany of 'Oh dear, oh dear,' as I leant awkwardly forward and whispered, "Miranda is that good?"

"Oh fuck yes," she said indicating an orgasm was near.

"What do you want Miranda, tell me?"

"Mmm, it's lovely."

"What's lovely?"

"Oh, oh, oh shit, your tongue. Do it please."

"Do what Miranda?"

"Lick me, please lick me."

"Where Miranda?"

"Oh fuck, lick my arse. Pleeeeeeeese."

"Then what Miranda?"

"Oh god, ohhhhh," remember my finger was still stroking the rim of her anus and, while not quite as good as my tongue, was providing her with considerable pleasure.

"Tell me what you want Miranda," I whispered. It is important, I think, to get an inexperienced woman to tell you what she wants. It makes her focus on the act itself and helps to destroy barriers.

"Well Miranda?"

"Oh god, oh god. Yes, yes. Oh dear. Please, in my bottom! Oh dear, oooooooooooohhhhhhhh. Put your tongue in my arse, oh please, please, do that. Please!!" That was all I needed. I moved back down and started to rim her arse again, fuck I was enjoying this! She was pushing back now, moaning even louder, and almost begging me to put my tongue in her arsehole. I noticed that as she became more and more excited the language really became hot.

"Oh please, please stick your tongue in me. Stick it in my arse, oh please!!" First I wanted to lick her there so now I concentrated on licking her anus itself, pushing saliva inside and savouring the taste, the flavour. Oh I know it's dirty, she was clean from her shower, but there was still that marvellous taste, the taste of her. She was pushing back harder now, sensing I suppose, that my tongue in her arse was not far away. It wasn't!!

"Hold yourself open Miranda, it's time." Her hand pulled on her cheek and exposed her anus even more. My hand on the other helped. I leant forward, rolled my tongue and pushed gently at the sphincter. Surprisingly there was no resistance. The tight muscle relaxed and the tip of my tongue entered her secret pleasure tunnel. This is a difficult time for me. Up till now I was OK and in control but once my tongue goes in there, well I have to be careful otherwise I shoot my load far too early!

The feeling was exquisite, like a tight rubber band around the end of my tongue but not tight, if you know what I mean. I pushed further in bringing a loud moan from Miranda and a tiny move backwards on to my tongue which forced it in even more. Now I started to tongue fuck her tight little bottomhole, pushing my tongue in deeper each time until physics stopped me. Miranda was crying out, a litany as before of, "Oh god, ooooooohhhhhhh. Oh dear, oh dear," then a loud shout of "Oh FUCKING HELL." Another orgasm! I fucked her arsehole with my tongue right through her orgasm holding her bottom still as her hand went to support her weight. Her bottom bucked against me, thrusting back hard on to my face. I sensed she wanted more in there and, as she had obviously enjoyed my tongue there, she would hopefully like JT later but I'm not small and it can be something of a trial.

1...678910...13