All Comments on 'The Story of Stacey and Kevin'

by oldrabbit2081

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another inane cuck story. The authors who write this kind of drivel should be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This says it all about the story…… “up-slop”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a good premise, not a good reading…hope in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story of Stacey and Kevin, part 2

Kevin with the help of a clean diet and exercise overcome his ED issues. Stacey meanwhile starts her long journey into menopause, puts on 20 lbs and suffers from vaginal atrophy. Kevin supports his wife by fucking 25 year old hot sluts in front of her on their marriage bed thanking Stacey for the reciprocation form when she fucked him over when he had issues.

Moral of the story, what goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't waste time trying to read a story like this. To start with I don't understand the premise. After I had heart surgery at a fairly young age the drugs that needed to be taken immediately afterward basically left me impotent for nearly a year. But my wife didn't run out and find someone to screw her, I didn't think she needed another man's dick to keep her happy. We persevered and made it through. These many years later we continue to enjoy a robust sex life without help from others. In stories like this I have to ask. "Where is the love they professed to each other?" It was obviously a thought and not a commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

12 pages of pure garbage. I wonder how much of your life was wasted writing this? 1*

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Stupid story too bad you wasted your time writing this garage

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Honestly I skimmed. But your tag has Romantic. I see no romance in what you wrote. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

At 12 pages, you beat a poor story to death. You started with a bad idea and then the writing added to your woes. Maybe an editor?

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5930 days ago

Pure wimp-ass husband bullshit. No American male would act that way, no Austrailian either. Both of those men would have the Browning 380 Black Label, loaded with R.I.P. rounds and safely in the small of their back holsters. No man worth a shit would allow such a blatant display of disrespect from his wife. The marriage would be over, along with the fun, as soon as that horseshit Alpha male crap spurted out of Mark's mouth (pun intended). Please Dude, don't be another cuckold writer. When are we going to get this stuff into a dedicated category so we won't have to be exposed to it in 'Loving Wives'. It doesn't belong here. Never did.

hairyheadhairyhead30 days ago

I read the first paragraph and gave up. So many mistakes I knew it would be terrible.

murfncalmurfncal30 days ago

gave up reading it in the 2nd page and a quick look atthe last page uhhh

moondragon69moondragon6930 days ago

Writing a story about selfish people who can be that cruel is not a good look

Small point

I doubt any women would wear a thong and panties

You don’t need both in the same sentence a thong is an item of clothing on their own

I skipped through most of the so called love making passage as they dragged on and on the last 3 or 4 pages were unnecessary

jackheadjackhead29 days ago
WTF

Well I had every intention of reading it until I saw that it was 12 pages long WTF!

I then quickly jumped down to the comments section and saved an hour of my life!

Thank God

BTW.....we don't need no more sticking cuck stories!

26thNC26thNC29 days ago

Twelve page cuck story that reads like it was written by an old rabbit, or a mentally ill 15 year old.

Gmann006Gmann00629 days ago

Not bad but if you make Kevin a prissy little bitch like most writers do . I will lose all respect

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Sorry. Writing was ok despite missed words here and there. The story itself? Repugnant. I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing. 2 stars.

HusbandXHusbandX11 days ago

There are a lot of missing words. The story starts in the middle of an action with named characters, assuming the reader is familiar, and the reader is not. It feels as though the beginning of the story is missing and simply picked up mid-paragraph somewhere into the writing.

Editing. Punctuation. Pick a tense and stick with it. The story constantly flops between present and past tense, often mid-sentence. It's difficult to stick with the story without re-reading or reviewing, and the reader can't stay in the story, due to the numerous missing words, errors, punctuation, tense changes, etc.

Is this story to be continued? Say so, if so. It simply ends.

"Stacey had passed out from the pleasure and after a minute or so later she was slowly coming out of it. She slumps to the side of Mark slumps to the bed also."

"Stacey had passed out" is past-tense (and need only be "Stacey passed out"), as is "was slowly coming out of it" (need only be "slowly came out of it"). "She slumps" is present tense. "Also" is unnecessary." Again, a lot of missing words, unnecessary words, and that tense-flopping makes it hard to read. I suggest editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous