What Katie Wants

Story Info
Wife is seduced by husband’s black friend on her honeymoon.
23.8k words
4.16
33.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a cheating story about the seduction of a married woman. If this is not for you, please click away. Constructive criticism is also much appreciated.]

---------------

Katie wanted to get laid.

But instead, she watched her husband down another drink. He'd promised to just have one or two with his friends, but there he was drinking his wedding night away, leaving his new bride to sit alone at their table.

The reception was being held in a hotel function hall near Miami Beach. It was mostly empty, with many guests having already gone to bed. But Katie couldn't leave her husband Shaun behind. So, she'd sat at their table and waited, people watching. Everyone seemed to have a great time and Katie had gotten the wedding she'd always dreamed of. The joy had transformed into a tiredness, and she wanted to get away. To be alone with Shaun.

Her feet ached, even after changing out of the three-inch heels she had been wearing into a soft pair of sneakers. The shoulder-length red hair her mother had braided into an exquisite bun now tugged at her scalp and the dress that had fit her toned 5'7" frame so well felt restrictive.

The gown was a simple, patterned white garment. Except for a deep neckline that displayed some generous cleavage to and showed off the light freckles that lived there, it covered Katie from her shoulders to her knees. It had been a deliberate choice to drive Shaun crazy throughout the day. Her breasts themselves were quite big and firm, roughly circular in shape, adorned with light freckles and had little sag. Katie had always been proud of them and they'd drawn a lot of attention over the years. But now she didn't care about that for she was a one-man woman.

A one-man woman getting very frustrated. The thought of Shaun's hands on her boobs was enticing, but he seemed more interested in grabbing another pint than her chest. There was little chance of consummation this evening and a tight feeling grew in Katie's chest as she contemplated this.

It had been almost two weeks since she'd had sex. Katie and Shaun decided that in the immediate lead up to the wedding they wouldn't sleep together. What had seemed like a romantic idea at the time was now the dumbest thing anyone had ever thought of to Katie. She knew she was overexaggerating, but she was horny and pissed off.

Katie wasn't a very sexual being anymore. She'd had wild Freshman and Sophomore years of college before settling down with Shaun, becoming content with sex a few times a week. But she was still a 26-year-old woman with needs and Katie knew what she needed was to get fucked.

Continuing her people watching, Katie noticed a couple in one dark corner of the room. The woman, she realised, was Shaun's cousin Ashlyn. Short at 5'1", she was flat-chested with pale skin like Shaun. Katie had met her a few times and guessed the man she was with was the husband Ashlyn had mentioned but she had never met. Knowing Ashlyn's husband was one of the groomsmen, she remembered seeing the man with her behind Shaun in the ceremony. Ashlyn had always seemed uptight to Katie, but she seemed much more at ease now.

The man was tall, like a giant next to Ashlyn, but Katie presumed he was about 6'2". Most intriguingly, he was black. Ashlyn had never mentioned this, but then again it didn't really matter. It was a shame Katie couldn't get a clearer look as she wondered if his looks matched his stature.

Katie had always liked tall black men. Her high school crush was one, and she'd had a one-night stand with a football player and a fuck buddy in her wild college days. But it had been over five years since she'd been with a black guy, having met Shaun not long after her and the fuck buddy had decided to go their separate ways.

It was clear things would soon be getting heated between the couple in the corner. They were focused on themselves, checking each other out when they weren't gazing into each other's eyes. Katie smiled, hoping her and Shaun would still be into each other like that after several years of marriage.

Speaking of her husband, Katie knew she should check up on him and not ogle one of his groomsmen.

"Oh, for God's sake," she muttered as she looked back to the bar, getting to her feet and bounding across the room. Shaun was now propped up against one of his friends, swaying slightly. "Give him here, Jordan," she said as she held out her arms expectantly once she reached them.

"You sure?" Jordan asked. "We're doing another round."

Katie bit her lip, holding back the retort begging to come out. Shaun was drunk and barely lucid, yet here his so-called friend was, egging him on for more. Katie hadn't met Jordan before the wedding and hadn't spoken to him much during the day. It was safe to say he hadn't made a good first impression. Jordan was very average looking, around Shaun's height but with a slight pot belly and greying hair. After sizing him up, Katie squared her shoulders, staring him down.

"Yes. He's done and I'm taking him back to our room." Jordan opened his mouth to resist, but Katie just held up a finger. "You don't wanna argue with the bride on her wedding night, do ya?" Her Carolinian drawl slipped out then, as it often did when she got emotional.

Jordan paused and shook his head, handing Shaun over to Katie. "Should probably go find my wife anyway."

Once in her arms Katie held Shaun before her. He was two inches taller than her, but in his slouched, drunken state they were pretty much eye to eye. As she looked at her husband giving her a goofy smile, she saw his eyes were unfocused and dilated. His normally sky-blue irises were now duller, somewhat closer to her own grey shade. After giving him the once over Katie slung his arm over her shoulder and headed for the exit.

She said a quick goodbye to the remaining guests and shot a glance at where she had seen Ashlyn. Only now she and the man were gone. It didn't take a genius to figure out where they'd gone to.

Getting Shaun into the elevator wasn't difficult. Never strong, he rarely exercised and was naturally skinny. It had been a challenge to get him to exercise at all, with it being an interest of Katie's he wasn't keen to follow her into. But now she was thankful he didn't weigh much. She stood beside him, making sure he wouldn't fall as they rode the elevator. All the while he smiled at her, reaching out a hand to stroke her ginger locks.

"So pretty," Shaun mumbled.

Usually his compliments made Katie blush, but she was mad at him, so she just rolled her eyes. A moment later he retracted his hand and ran it through his own dark brown hair, now ruffled from the day and drinking. Then his eyes closed and he didn't move again until the elevator dinged. When the door opened, Katie took his hand, guided him out into the hallway and off towards their room at one end.

Katie propped Shaun against the wall while she retrieved the room key once they reached the door. She unlocked it before helping Shaun into the suite, still supporting his weight. Ever since she was small, Katie had dreamed of her husband carrying her into the bridal suite. Instead, she was manoeuvring her semi-conscious groom over to the bed on the right side of the room from the entrance. She sat him on the soft duvet of the king-size bed and undressed him. If entering the room wasn't how she'd expected it to be, this was on a whole other level with how she had envisioned undressing her husband on their wedding night.

While musing she had managed to get Shaun down to his underwear and pushed him to lie flat. Shaun groaned in response. It was upon looking at his face that Katie noticed how pale he was. She sprung to her feet and searched for something to contain the inevitable, locating a small bin near a door on the other side of the entrance.

Just as her hand clasped the rim, she heard a whine and turned to see Shaun throw up on the floor beside the bed. She returned to his side and sat beside him after handing him the bin, rubbing his back as he got the alcohol out of his system. After he was done Katie helped lay him on his side, facing her as she tucked him in.

"Sorry," was all he said before his eyes shut and his breathing began to even out.

Katie looked around the large suite, wondering where cleaning supplies might be. Beyond the foot of the bed were a sofa and two armchairs facing a large TV mounted on the wall, the window beyond it. The large window became a set of sliding doors in the middle, opening onto a balcony. On the other side there was a table and chairs next to a mini fridge, besides a small room besides the entrance. That had to be the bathroom and Katie's best bet of cleaning the mess.

Unfortunately, it didn't have what she needed. It was full of anything else she could've needed but had no cleaning products. Katie cursed to herself. She'd have to go to reception to get them.

She strode out of the bathroom and to the door. It was much quicker getting back to the elevator without a drunk husband to contend with. Katie pushed the button to call it and tapped her foot, watching the numbers increasing as the elevator drew nearer.

Her thoughts ran astray and she felt a knot form in her stomach. All she'd wanted was the perfect end to the perfect day with her husband, but instead she had to deal with his mess. Even the ding of the elevator didn't pull her from her thoughts, so as Katie stepped forward, she almost collided with the two people exiting it.

The pair, a man and a woman, were locked in a passionate embrace, arms wrapped around each other and kissing with a lustful ferocity. They stumbled into the hallway, oblivious to their onlooker, as Katie moved out of their way again. When the man pushed the woman up against the wall, sucking on her neck and mauling her breasts Katie recognised them: Ashlyn and her husband. His actions were clearly affecting Ashlyn as she moaned and ground herself against one of his powerful legs. Katie realised she'd been staring at the erotic make out session for way too long and tore her eyes away from the pair, turning to enter the elevator to complete her task.

"Katie?" Ashlyn said. Katie turned around to look at the pair again. The smaller woman was looking at her, blue eyes full of lust as her husband continued his assault on her neck and breasts. "What are you... oh, yes, baby, right there!" Ashlyn cried as he must have hit her sweet spot, not caring that someone was right in front of her. She regained some composure and acknowledged Katie again. "What are you doing out?"

"Shaun made a mess. I gotta find something to clean it up," Katie said with an eye roll to which Ashlyn nodded, before her attention was taken up by her husband again.

The man picked Ashlyn up effortlessly and began carrying her down the corridor. "Sorry to break up the conversation, but we got business to attend to," he smirked and turned away from Katie.

She could see he worked out a lot by how well his suit fit to him and how his muscles flexed while he carried his wife. Even with just a quick look at his face, Katie had to admit Ashlyn had hit the jackpot. Clean shaven, trimmed dark hair, intelligent brown eyes, and one hell of a body. He was a very, very handsome man and Katie was sure he knew it. His rich brown skin had copper undertones and perfectly enhanced his features. There was also something so erotic about his confidence and how easily he'd lifted Ashlyn.

Katie broke herself from those thoughts and entered the elevator. She pushed the button for reception, waiting as the doors closed and it descended, taking her away from her passed out husband and the lovebirds.

With the supplies soon obtained, Katie returned to the Honeymoon Suite. Shaun was now snoring as Katie got to work cleaning. The housekeepers would come in the morning to give it a proper clean, but Katie wanted to get rid of as much of it as possible before it settled into the floor. As she scrubbed away, sounds began coming from the wall behind where Shaun was sleeping.

At first it was hard to figure out what the noise was. A grunt, perhaps a few giggles. It was when she turned to take the cleaning equipment to the bathroom that it became evident what she was hearing. There was a thud, followed by a bang against the wall. Then there was a much louder giggle that morphed into a moan as Katie reached the bathroom door. Whoever was next door was getting what Katie sorely wanted but couldn't have.

The sounds got louder as Katie finished up in the bathroom and got ready for bed. She took off her dress, revealing her hourglass body, naked except for some lacy white lingerie. It constituted a bra and panty set complete with stockings and a garter belt and was meant to be a special treat for Shaun, but he obviously wasn't going to see it then. So instead, she took it off and put it back in her suitcase, changing into a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Katie never slept in underwear and only did so nude after a good fucking. Given it wasn't the case that night, she slid into bed wearing them, noises still coming from next door.

In fact, the noises had only gotten louder and more passionate. Giggles had become loud moans and unintelligible cries of passion. Katie realised the noises before were just foreplay but now was the main event. Rhythmic grunts and cries could be heard, as well as the occasional bang of the headboard hitting the wall. The noises increased further as Katie closed her eyes.

Though she was no voyeur, Katie had to admit the sounds coming beyond the wall were turning her on. Images of passion played behind her closed eyelids. Katie rationalised thinking about it because she was already sexually frustrated, so the passionate exchanges of others were exemplifying her need. But really it was just hot to hear the fucking and fantasise about who the couple were and what they were doing. Thankfully, she didn't have to wonder for long.

"Oh! Yes!" The female voice shouted.

Katie recognised it straight away as Ashlyn's. Of course it was. She'd seen her and her husband head this way earlier. It really should've dawned on her sooner. But all Katie could think about was that Ashlyn was right next door getting pounded by that black Adonis. He must be good to get such passionate responses from his partner. For a moment Katie imagined it was her being pleasured, looking up at that handsome face she had seen in the hallway as he satisfied her.

But she couldn't think that way. She was married and so was he. Back in college she'd had many great experiences with her black fuck buddy, and she would be lying if she said she hadn't gotten herself off to thinking about those times, even after she began dating Shaun. But memories were all she would have, and she was okay with that. Her thoughts had gotten the better of her, though, as she had begun subconsciously fondling her left boob while thinking of the black man.

Upon realising this, Katie withdrew her hand. This was her cue to regain control and go to sleep. She rested her head on one of her pillows, using another to cover her head to try in vain to block the sounds coming from next door and the thoughts they brought to her mind. It took her a while to fall asleep with the noises not letting up even as she drifted off.

***

Shaun was still passed out when Katie got ready the next morning. He had somehow managed to sleep through the entire night and well into the next day despite their neighbours' best efforts. At some point Ashlyn and her husband had finally decided they'd had enough and stopped, as all Katie could hear were the sounds of birds and the distant sounds of the ocean.

First up on Katie's order of business was to use the hotel's gym. She dressed in blue sneakers, grey yoga pants and a pink tank top over a sports bra. Though by no means an obsessive gym user, Katie enjoyed exercising often. That morning, she needed to get rid of the residual tension from the day before caused by Shaun leaving her wanting and overhearing their neighbours. A nice, peaceful workout to chill out would do just fine.

But fate wasn't on her side. As she headed for the gym's treadmills to begin her workout, Katie heard someone call her name. She turned to see Ashlyn jogging up to her, a grin on her face. She was dressed similarly and like Katie had her hair up in a simple ponytail.

"Hey, cher!" Ashlyn said as she reached Katie.

"Hey," she responded, turning to start up the treadmill. "How's it going?"

"Good, thanks. And thank you for such a great day yesterday. I had a wonderful time."

"No problem, but I'm sure the wedding wasn't the highlight of the day, huh?" Katie said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as she began jogging and Ashlyn took the machine beside her.

"Oh," Ashlyn blushed, "you heard that?"

"Would've been difficult not to. Y'all weren't exactly quiet."

"Sorry," Ashlyn said, but her expression told Katie she wasn't apologetic at all. In fact, she just looked blissfully satisfied.

They spent the next ten minutes exercising and talking about nothing in particular. It was clear though that Katie's revelation had made them both think back to what had happened the night before.

Ashlyn tutted to herself. "I'm such a couyon. I left my bottle in the room." For a moment she stopped running to shoot a text to her husband to bring it. Katie wasn't complaining, though. Ashlyn's mistake meant the hunk she was with last night would be in her presence again. There was momentary guilt that it excited her, but if it was just a glance, she wasn't doing anything wrong. But her excitement faded once Ashlyn's husband approached them.

It was not the man Ashlyn had been with. Instead, it was Jordan, the man responsible for Shaun's drunken state. He paid Katie no mind so didn't see the look of confusion on her face, handing his wife her bottle and promptly leaving, telling her to hurry up so they could go sightseeing.

After he was gone, Ashlyn turned back to Katie with a sheepish smile on her face.

"So, I should explain."

"Ya think?"

"That was Jordan, my husband. Last night I was with Daniel."

"Who ain't your husband."

"No, he is not." Ashlyn laughed. "He was another groomsman I got talking to the night we arrived. The next night we hooked up, continuing it last night when you saw us." Ashlyn got serious as she looked at Katie. "Are you gonna tell Jordan?"

"No. Just want to know why, really."

"For one, Jordan is lacking in bed. I haven't felt satisfied in ages. The prospect of a good fuck was thrilling. But mainly, I just haven't felt looked after in a while. Jordan doesn't seem to care anymore, and Daniel was so appreciative."

"But why cheat and not talk to Jordan? Is this even the first time?" Katie asked.

"Yes, it is. And believe me, I tried. Jordan dismissed me, said it was my 'time of the month' and other such nonsense."

"Oh," Katie replied. She wasn't sure what to say but she knew she couldn't say nothing. It wasn't much of a surprise that Jordan wasn't attentive, but was that a reason to cheat?

Seeing the redhead's discomfort, Ashlyn changed the conversation after a quiet moment and they chatted about the wedding until Ashlyn's phone pinged. She rolled her eyes as she read the message.

"He's hurrying me up so I'm gonna go. Been nice talking to ya."

"Likewise," Katie said with a smile and waved as Ashlyn left.

Alone again and presuming Shaun was still asleep, Katie continued her workout, moving across the room to various stations. Thoughts of what Ashlyn said followed her around the room. It made sense why Ashlyn was being bubbly when before she was so uptight - she was content. In a way, Katie had to feel happy for Ashlyn, even though she was betraying her husband to feel that way. Katie thought of her own tension and suspected a good fuck would do her the world of good too. But she was more than happy to get that from her husband.