The Story of the Stolen Raspberry

Story Info
Funny story.
766 words
3.48
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work for a well-known sports organization and often have hotel rooms to myself.

On a recent trip way to an event, I was a little excited that it was hosting over 2000 fit and able athletes. I was hopeful that surely, I could have a little tryst over the four days.

After a hectic day three, my young male workmate and I grabbed some takeaway and a few beers to take back to our respective rooms for some time out for the evening.

As we got into the hotel lift, therein stood a behemoth of a man in a tight tee and jeans, he must have been well over six foot, broad, blonde and buff with his little friend in tow. They had obviously had a couple of drinks after the day's games, were friendly and my eyes gave him the once over - it was difficult not to check him out at such close range.

As I got off the lift on my level first, he gave me a wink and said "Bye Gorgeous" followed by a wide Cheshire grin. Flattered by his attention, I smiled to myself as I walked down the hall to my room and wished I had a way of giving him my room number. He must have picked up on my attraction to him. I couldn't of course, I was a married woman and I wasn't about to give myself a reputation in front of my workmate. Secrets don't stay secrets if we give them away.

That night in my hotel room alone, I drew myself a bubble bath and settled in with a beer.

My fingers danced across my naked skin under the water, so deliciously softly. I ran light, tickling circles around my nipples then pinched them. My hand swept further down my body to my warm peach as my fingers flicked softly along my slit and deeper into my flower, repeating the motion as I let my mind wander to a fantasy, that the beautiful behemoth was here with me.

In my imagination he leaned down and put his fingers in my pussy, then as I raised my hips to the top of the water, he licked my waxed lips and flicked his tongue there before he suckled on my nipples and kissed me.

Then I imagined him taking me from behind, riding me hard and fast as I leaned over the edge of the bath. He took the head of his big dick and popped it in my ass. "No" I gasped. "Yes, I am going to fuck you up your ass so hard". With that, I moved my hips as though he was fucking me how I like it and stuck my fingers into my forbidden flower until I came.

God, how I wish I had been brave enough to give him my room number.

The next morning, I was checking out of my room and took the lift again to the basement. As the doors opened, there stood the same pair, looking like they had been out all night.

The Mountain appeared to have just been for a swim in the sea, he was wet, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and sandshoes, his wet t-shirt in his hand, his blond, hairy body still salty. "Big night?" I asked and they grinned at me in agreement. I stepped out of the lift as they stepped in, then I realized I had gone one level too far and had to go back up one to reception, so got back in the lift. As the doors closed, I blushed as I remembered last night's fantasy with him as the feature.

Now, I don't know what boldness came over me in that moment. Perhaps regretting what could have been, but as the lift reached my floor, I wet my lips, took a deep breath, leaned down for my luggage, turned my head and blew a big, wet, noisy raspberry fair into his salty, hairy, belly button!!

The doors opened in perfect time for me to bolt out of there like a shot! As I glanced back, his mate was literally rolling on the floor laughing so hard and I will never forget the priceless look on The Mountain's face!

He called out "Wait", but with a wave of my hand and a grin on my face I called out "Got to be on field sorry!"

I still chuckle to myself about that moment, and I bet they will be telling that story for years, but if I am ever asked about it, it never happened!