The Story of Zahara

Story Info
A journalism student discovers belly dancing and herself.
14.8k words
4.38
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It is intended for mature audiences only. Any similarities to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with any of the following: non-consensual bondage, female on female sexual encounters, or powerful men seducing women, please read no further! This story was inspired by my own fetish of belly dancing and domination. For my regular readers and any new fans, I hope you enjoy it and get nice and hot in the process!

-BBD

Chapter One

I am going to tell you a story of how I found myself, my sexuality, and my passion. I will tell you how I became known as Zahara.

I was studying at university abroad shortly after my twentieth birthday. My birth name was Taylor McIntyre. I was studying international journalism. I was quite lonely, as I was shy and not good at making friends. On my way back from class one night, I was passing one of the dance studios. That was when I saw...her.

She was an Indian girl, with beautiful skin the color of ground cinnamon. She had large, beautiful brown eyes framed by thick lashes. Her jet black hair was pulled into a top knot, so I had no idea how long her hair actually was, but guessing from the height, it was pretty long. Full breasts strained against the beautiful embroidered red half top she wore. Below the top, her abs were flat and defined. A beautiful silver jewel dangled from her navel. She wore gold waist chains with beautiful shiny charms dangling from them. A long flowing red skirt descended from just below the chains to her ankles. She was belly dancing! I have always been fascinated by women who belly dance.

I'm not gay or anything, but I felt mesmerized by the way she moved her hips and belly. She wore gold and red bangles on each wrist that rattled when she moved her arms in a wave like motion. She stood in the mirror and placed her hands on her hips. I saw her pull her belly in just below her top, then push it down and out. She kept repeating the movement over and over, and then she did the opposite, pulled her belly in from the bottom, then pushed it up and out.

My panties creamed watching her do these intricate movements. When she turned, I ducked behind the doorway,. I stood plastered to the wall. When I looked again, she was back in the mirror, doing the intricate belly exercise.

I ran all the way back to my dormitory. I couldn't get my clothes off and into the bed fast enough. I teased my breasts and clit and pussy, thinking of the mysterious Indian beauty I saw in the dance studio. I imagined her lying me down on a bed of pillows and teasing me with her mouth and hands. My orgasm was hard and explosive. I slept soundly that night.

The next night, I watched her again. This time, she danced with a transparent veil. I watched her night after night for two weeks. She had amazing props. She danced with an Arabic sword, finger cymbals, a silver tray of candles, veils, and beautiful costume wings that attached to her arms. My favorite move was always watching her do the belly rolls. Sometimes she stood in the mirror. Sometimes she sat cross legged on the floor. Once she knelt and lay back on her arms and rolled that beautiful belly towards the ceiling.

Why was I so drawn to this woman? I knew nothing about her, except that she was gorgeous and liked to belly dance? It made no sense. This particular night, I was watching her and trying not to come all over myself. She wore a veil that hid all but her eyes.

"Why must you only watch from the back?" she said.

I was so startled that I dropped my books.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said in a beautifully, slightly accented lilting voice. She came over to where I was awkwardly trying to pick up my books. "I know you have been watching me."

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you."

She removed her veil.

"You aren't. I don't mind an audience." She knelt and helped me pick up my books. As she did, our hands touched. I noticed that her nails were blood red. She had a ring on each finger.

"I'm Amiah," she said. "You are a student here?"

"I...um, yes. I'm Taylor."

"You are an American?"

"Yes."

She smiled.

"Do you belly dance, Taylor?"

"No, I um...I always wanted to learn, but I was too afraid of what others might think."

I stood up with Amiah.

"Belly dancing is a good way for a woman to get in touch with her inner goddess and her own sexuality."

The way she spoke, goosebumps arose on my flesh. It felt good.

"Stand in the mirror. Let me see you."

I put my books down. Amiah looked at me carefully.

"You have a nice hourglass figure. Your hips are perfect for belly dancing. They would fill out a skirt and pants in such a way to drive men crazy. Could you roll your shirt up for me?"

"Err...what for?"

"I need to see your belly."

"Oh, right."

I rolled up my T-shirt to just under my breasts.

"May I touch you?" she asked.

"Uh...sure, I guess."

Amiah came from behind me and put her beautiful hands across my middle.

"Perfect. You have a beautiful belly here, not too skinny or fat. You have lovely curves."

"Thank you. I would love to do what you do, the belly rolls."

"That will come with time. First, we must teach you how to breathe like a belly dancer. Come sit beside me."

I sat on the floor of the studio, with my legs crossed.

"Put your hands on your belly," she said. "Close your eyes. Just breathe in and out, nice and slowly. Feel the muscles as they push your lungs to inflate and deflate. These are some of your strongest muscles. When you are dancing, you must learn to control these muscles. These are the key to all the intricate belly moves you will learn. Continue to breathe for me, slowly, in and out."

We did that exercise a few minutes longer before she had me get onto my hands and knees.

"Arch your back. Pull your belly in as you do, and hold it. Keep breathing."

I did the back arch. It was harder to breathe while pulling my stomach in.

"Now release. Let everything sag in the middle. Give me a nice big exhale as you do."

"Ahhhhh...." I let the air out of my lungs.

"You will find," she picked up her zills and gave them a gentle "ping", "that as you dance, your movements will entice and mesmerize both men and women." She pinged her zills again. My skin came alive with goosebumps. "Do not worry about being shy, Taylor." Ping. "As you become more comfortable with showing your body, you will lose your inhibitions." Ping. "You might find now that you feel very relaxed. Ping.

"Yes," I said in a voice that sounded like I had been drugged.

"In fact, I know that you were quite turned on watching me. It's not about being a lesbian, but a human woman with sexual desires. Do you understand, Taylor?"

"I understand," I said in that same voice. Goosebumps were running all over me! Amiah whispered,

"Do your cat exercises. You will find that as you do them, you are very open and flexible to my suggestions."

"Yes."

I began to arch my back, pull my belly in, then release it and let it sag. I did this over and over.

"Stand for me, Taylor."

I stood up slowly.

"Spread your legs. Bend your knees. Hold your arms out to the sides. Begin to roll your hips as if you are drawing a circle on the floor. Push your butt way out as you bend forward, and your pelvis out as you bend back. Remember to breathe."

"Yes."

I did as she told me.

"Very good. You have power in your hips. They enable us to bear our children. The belly is respected as the cup of life. You will learn to move yours to please others as well as yourself."

Amiah came up behind me and took my hands. She stood behind me. We did the large circles together. Slowly, she moved her hands closer to my torso. Her beautiful hands traced my bare skin.

"This will be your token to understanding who you are as a woman, Taylor. This is powerful. This is beautiful."

"Yes," I breathed.

"I love the way you move, Taylor." Amiah stood in front of me. "Stop for a moment." I did. She knelt. Softly, she kissed my navel. She swirled her tongue in it. Then she looked up at me.

"This beautiful belly," she kissed it again, "I have so many plans for it. For now," she stood up, "our lesson has ended."

She snapped her fingers. The sleepy, relaxed feeling left.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Uh, I guess I feel pretty good. Did you teach me anything?"

She smiled.

"Just a few simple breathing exercises."

"Should I come back?"

"Tomorrow night," she said. "Wear something loose, preferably something that is belly bearing."

"Uh, thank you."

I hurriedly fixed my clothes and hightailed it out of there. That was all she taught me, a few simple breathing exercises? It seemed odd.

When I went to sleep, I dreamed that I was heavily pregnant with a huge belly. I wore a sexy black half top with long, bell shaped sleeves. Below my belly was a beautiful full black skirt, adored with a chain belt and several colorful scarves. I was dancing for a crowd of people. They cheered when they watched me. I danced and danced. When I finished, I went backstage where Amiah waited for me. She greeted me with a hug and knelt in front of me.

"There is power in this," she said, kissing my baby belly. She took out her zills. Ping. The warm sleepy feeling came back. Two women came and led me to a pillar. They bound my wrists behind the pillar. I did not fight or struggle.

"Open your mouth," one of them said. I did. She pushed a white cloth into my mouth. I closed my lips around it. Over that was tied a thick white strip of cloth. They took more rope and bound my upper torso to the pole.

"The girl is ready," the woman who gagged me said.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Amiah said, "our beautiful pregnant belly dancer is now on display for your viewing pleasure."

People began to file into the backstage area.

"Entertain us, Zahara," Amiah said. Ping.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I grunted as I began to roll my huge belly for the crowd. My little navel popped out like an oven thermometer. I had no inhibitions as I danced. I didn't care that several of them were videotaping me. Amiah stood near me. Ping.

I woke up in my bed. My sheets were wet. My pussy throbbed like I had ten orgasms back to back.

It was time to get ready for class.

Chapter Two

I kept my head down and concentrated on classes, as usual. That night, I changed into something I hoped Amiah would find appropriate. I changed into a cropped long sleeved, white peasant blouse and flowing black yoga pants. When I got to the studio, she was there in a beautiful blue and gold sari and half top. Her long hair had been divided in two twists. One was pulled across the top of her head like a gorgeous crown and the other made a huge bun in the back of her head.

"Good evening Amiah."

"Good evening Taylor!" She greeted me with a hug. She smelled sweet, like lavender or vanilla.

"I see you are dressed to work."

"Yes. I'm ready to begin."

She turned away from me and picked up her zills. She slid them onto one hand. Ping.

Instantly, I felt relaxed and goose pimply.

"Do your cat exercises," she said.

"Yes."

I got on the floor and began doing the cat stretches.

"Already you are breathing and moving differently. Nobody else might have noticed, but I have. Sit on the floor. Do some belly breathing."

"Yes, Amiah."

I sat on the floor, put my hands on my belly and inhaled and exhaled.

"Stand now. Do some large hip circles."

I stood up. I did the big hip circles.

"Start to make the circles smaller. Smaller. Smaller. Good. Now, bring your left hip forward and your right one back. Pretend you are tracing an eight on the floor with your hips."

I did as she told me.

"Good. Now, make those movements while shifting your weight to your legs. The eight is now on the wall. Trace it with your hips."

She watched me.

"You find that you are getting turned on by watching yourself belly dance, just as you were turned on by me."

"Yes," I said in that sleepy voice.

"Your nipples are hardening. Your clit is swelling. Yet you cannot touch yourself. You must keep dancing."

My panties were wet. My pussy throbbed with her voice. I kept dancing.

Ping.

"You are now deeply in a hypnotic state, Taylor. You are open to suggestions as I give them. You have no inhibitions or fears."

"No fears," I said.

"I am going to tie your hands behind your back. You will keep dancing."

"Yes, Amiah."

She placed my hands behind me and bound them with rope.

"Stand still."

I did.

"Take a deep breath in and jut your upper belly out."

I did as she told me.

"Hold your breath."

I did. She put her hands on my lower belly.

"Exhale and push against my hands."

"Uhhhhhh," I said.

"You just did your first belly roll. Let us do it again, until I tell you to stop."

I inhaled, pushed my upper abs out, held it, then pushed my lower belly out. I did this over and over until I began to sweat.

"You are working very hard. Your belly moves well." Aniyah came from behind and cupped my breasts. She had an amazingly soft touch, softer than any man.

"Do you want to touch yourself, Taylor?"

"Yes."

"But can you?"

"No. I must keep dancing."

She picked up a white handkerchief.

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth. She pushed the hanky inside.

"Close your lips."

I did.

She then picked up a roll of silver duct tape, tore off a piece and laid it over my lips. She followed it with a second and a third strip.

"I must gag you, so that no one can hear you moaning." Ping.

"Roll your belly, Taylor."

My belly began to roll like the ocean. How did I learn so fast? Amiah put her hands on my belly while I rolled.

"Yes. Very good. Now, trace the eight on the wall." I switched to the hip circles. "Now the floor." I did as she told me. "Walk forward. Do a combination of the hip circles, then walk backwards and repeat."

I walked toward her, then back, then forward, then back.

"Stop here. Say something for me."

"MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph mm phn phnm?"

"Do you like how the tape feels over your mouth?"

She traced a line across my lips. Ping.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned.

Amiah began to work her hands under my top. I couldn't believe she was touching me! It felt amazing!

"Respond to my touch, my lovely one."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I pushed my breasts into her hands. Amiah slipped a hand onto my belly.

"Roll for me, Taylor."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I groaned.

"That's a good girl," she whispered. "You are learning to let down your inhibitions. You will find that you are making friends easier. You will start looking more attractive to the men on this campus."

She slid her hand into my pants, then my panties. Her slender fingers slid over my clit and into my pussy.

"I am going to mold you into a beautiful, sensual dancer. You will wonder how you ever lived without belly dance."

Her fingers wiggled inside of me. She slid one finger under me and inserted it into my anus. Oddly it didn't hurt. She finger fucked my pussy and ass together.

"Come for me, Taylor."

"Hmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I exploded on her hand. Amiah slowly removed her hand from my pants.

"You will let me touch you again, and again. I will bind and gag you and take you to wonderful places. Tomorrow, we will advance our belly exercises. For now, get into the cat position. Kneel down and put your head on the floor.

I obeyed. She slowly pulled down my pants.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

She slapped my ass.

"I have a gift for you."

She spread my ass cheeks and slid a rubber dildo into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She slid it in and out of me, fucking me with the rubber penis. At the same time, she reached under me and massaged my clit.

"Roll those gorgeous hips!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I came again.

"Good. Stand up."

She helped me up and fixed my clothes. She untied me and undid the gag. Then she snapped her fingers.

I blinked.

"Very nice work tonight, Taylor."

"Really? Did I make progress?"

"Oh yes, definite progress. I will see you tomorrow night."

"Yes...um...goodnight."

I hurried out of the building. She said I was doing well, but why couldn't I remember these past two lessons? As I changed for bed, I noticed that I had rope marks on my wrists and a funny taste in my mouth. My panties were soaking wet. What happened tonight? She didn't give me something, did she?

Something happened to me, but I couldn't remember, and somehow, I had the feeling that I enjoyed it.

Chapter Three

By morning, the rope marks were gone. I got up a little earlier to take time to curl my hair and put on some light makeup. Normally I wore my hair in simple buns and French braids, but I wore it so that it fell in soft waves past my shoulders. I also wore a different type of outfit. I wore jeans, but I paired them with a white blouse and black blazer. I also wore a string of pearls around my neck.

As I walked to class, I noticed a few of the guys watching me. They smiled at me and I smiled back. In class, I felt more confident speaking in the discussion portions. Something inside of me had changed. I wasn't feeling so shy and awkward any more. I wondered why I was feeling so different.

All too soon, evening rolled around. I went to the studio. Amiah wasn't there. Had she forgotten about our lesson? I decided to stretch when I heard the clang of zills behind me. Instantly, the goosebumps returned. My body went into a relaxed standing position.

"Good evening, my dear little one," Amiah said. "We will get right into the lesson. Last night I said we would advance the belly exercises. Hold your arms up."

I raised my arms.

"Good. Now, I am going to tie a rope around your waist. You will see it's purpose before long." She folded a long piece of rope and threaded it around my waist. She pulled the free ends through the loop and pulled them tightly, exuding a slight groan from me. Amiah continued to wind the rope, pulling it taut every time she wound it, pulling my waist tighter. She finished by pulling the ends through the loop again and making a knot.

"That my dear, is what I call a belly rope. We will use it in your training. It will not only help your belly moves become more intricate, it will add to your heightened pleasure as I play with you. Put your arms down."

I dropped my arms to my sides.

"Hold your arms about elbow level. Spread your legs and bend your knees. I want to see hip circles, big, small, floor, wall. Go!"

I did as she told me, tracing all the circles with my hips.

"Stop! Now, as you take a step forward, raise the opposite hip. Repeat the process, going forwards and backwards until I tell you to stop. Step, then hip."

I did as she told me. She walked me all around the studio.

"Stop! Now, face me. Lift your belly over the rope and hold it."

The rope was tight, but I managed.

"Now, as before, push it down and under the rope."

I pushed, and it happened!

Ping.

"Place your hands behind you."

I did as I was told. She bound my wrists.

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth. She pushed a piece of balled up silk inside.

"Close your lips."

I closed my mouth, feeling the soft silk fill the space.

Amiah used six strips to tape my mouth. Then she tied a long black piece of silk over my mouth and nose.

"Now, you are a beautifully bound belly dancer. How do you feel?"

"N fmmm n mnphphmm phphrnngm, hnph gnnn."

Amiah came up behind me.

"You are a submissive slave. The zills will take you into a trance. You will submit to me, your mistress, and anyone else I see fit. When you begin to perform, you will no longer be Taylor. Your new stage name is Zahara."