The Story of Zahara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sexy little vixen!" He grunts. "Don't you know how much power you have? You can have anything with your sensual nature, anything!" He slaps my butt again.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Does this feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nod. Indeed, it did feel good! I had been so teased by the ropes and the gags and the touches from Amiah and the others, that I missed having a man inside of me. I had never made love tied up. Truth be told, it was damn good!

"Do you want to come again?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Then come for me, my sweet." He reaches under me and traps my clit between his fingers. I can't stand to hold back one more minute. The room is full of my muffled screams of pleasure. My body erupts like a volcano again and again. Amir groans shortly thereafter and stiffens against me. Slowly, he pulls out of me.

"Now," he pants, "let me free you of those ropes."

We lay on the floor beside each other in the darkened room. In that moment, no words are spoken, but I understand him perfectly.

I belong to him now. Whether or not I finish school, well, it seems irrelevant now. Zahara has many shows to dance and people to entertain, places to go and see.

Through belly dancing, through bondage, through relations with a beautiful woman, strangers, and now a handsome man, I have found myself.

Zahara. Me.

Ready for my next adventure, whenever it might come.

The End