The Story of Zahara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMhnph nhnnph phhm gng?" I pointed to my mouth.

"Not yet. I like you gagged. I think you do too."

My cheeks burned.

"Aha, you do like being gagged! Do you think you sound sexy?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm," I nodded.

"Do you feel helpless when you can't talk?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," I nodded again.

She walked up to me, cupped my chin and kissed my gagged mouth.

"I love the way your lips feel under all this." She ran her fingers across my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned softly.

"Would you pleasure your mistress a little impromptu bondage session before we call it a night?" She kissed me again, and she grabbed my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Mmmm, hmmmm."

"Strip for me."

Carefully I removed my costume. Amiah smiled approvingly. She held up a long length of rope and folded it in half.

"Lean forward. Put your hands on the table."

I obeyed. She stood behind me and wrapped the rope around my waist.

"Let's see how tight we can make it."

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I grunted as Amiah bound my belly, tighter than I'd ever experienced yet. Next she wrapped my upper body in a rope harness. She tied my wrists together at the small of my back, but this time she took some of the rope,threaded it through my belly rope and between my legs! She brought the length to my front, pulled it through the belly rope again and tugged, making my upper body thrust forward as my hands were yanked down.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph!" I grunted again. That rope rubbed my clit quite aggressively. Amiah said nothing of my muffled outburst. She continued binding me, tying my thighs, then my calves and ankles together. She stood back to admire her handiwork. My breasts felt as though they protruded quite far from my torso. I had a very defined arch in my back from the way she tied the crotch rope.

"Now, to finish you off."

"Hmmmmm?"

She pulled out a beautiful satin scarf, folded it into a huge rectangle, then pulled it over my mouth and nose, tightly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph!"

"You'll be able to breathe through the soft material," she said in her calm way. Then she pulled two black hair clips from her pocket, the kinds with hinges.

"For you." She clipped one to my left nipple, then my right nipple.

"Nh mm Gnn! Mmmmmmmmmmph!" Those things smarted!

"A little painful?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm! N mmnnph phhmm nff!" I wriggled my chest to show my discomfort.

"You will get used to them. Besides," she flicked one of them, "I like the way you shake your breasts at me."

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Now, can you get free?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"Try, my sweet sub. Maybe I left you a knot to pick."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunted. I immediately tried to find a knot on my wrists, but that motion yanked on my crotch rope, forcing me upright again. "Mmmmmmmmmmph!" I wriggled my torso from side to side, but all that action had the same result, my crotch rope being pulled tight and my clit being mercilessly teased.

"Come here," Amiah went and stood by the steps. She beckoned me with her finger. "If you cannot walk, then there must be some way for you to get to me."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I took a hop forward. My breasts jiggled and stung as I landed. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunted as I hopped again. This time, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain that met me as I came down.

"Faster, Zahara."

I began hopping a little faster, keeping my knees bent and focusing on not falling down. When I reached the stairs, Amiah had me stand with my back to them. She took a length of rope, threaded it through my chest harness and tossed it through one of the anchoring pillars at the top of the stairs. She pulled it. I hopped one step closer, then she fastened it into a knot. Then she stood in front of me, looking seductively at me. Amiah grabbed my chin and said,

"You are my pet, aren't you?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm."

"And you have turned into a sensual, bondage loving belly dancer, haven't you?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"Right now, I can do anything I want to you, can't I?"

She removed the clip from my left breast. "Anything, Zahara?"

"Mmph mnn cnn."

"Do you like having your breasts, belly, pussy, and ass teased?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Right now," she licked my nipple, "you're more turned on than you ever have been, right?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

"N'm fmrm phnrnmn nn, Mnphphrmphph."

"Is this rope teasing you?"

She covered my nipple with her mouth while she tugged on my crotch rope.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" My pussy was becoming a bubbling volcano of pleasure. I just needed her to bring me to eruption.

"Make yourself come for your mistress." She covered my left breast with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I tugged at my hands. That rope trapped my bulging clit and squeezed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Good girl. Now, we can set you free."

It took a few minutes to undo the extensive binding she placed on me. When she finally freed my mouth, I drank a whole bottle of water. Being gagged was fun, but it also made me quite thirsty.

"So, did you like the clients I hooked you up with?"

"Hooked me up? You sent those men to me? Why?"

She smiled.

"I'm your business manager. That's my job. Besides," she holds out a wad of money, "look what you earned."

"That's mine?"

"Well, not all of it." She takes a few bills and slides them into her bra, "my twenty percent management fee."

"Twenty percent?"

"I'm being generous. You're still leaving here with more than five thousand dollars."

My eyes grow large. "I made that much?"

"You did. There's more where that came from, if you're interested. It's easy money."

I keep my mouth shut as I get dressed.

She's prostituting me! What would Amir say if he knew two total strangers fucked me and paid for it? Not only that, I liked it, both times! One of them was my teacher!

I decide that my best recourse of action is to keep my mouth shut. Amir didn't need to know about my "other" life. This is only temporary, right?

Right.

Chapter Seven

I sit in the darkened orchestra hall, listening to Amir play. The notes he plays are sensual, haunting, even. He holds the cello much like he would a lover, with a certain soft grip. As he plays, his eyes close. He is clearly lost in the world of his own creation. The instrument has him under a spell, as it does me. I close my eyes and pictured him playing me like that cello, the bow rubbing across my back, my arms around his neck, my legs draped around the back of his chair.

"Amir," I whisper. The air catches my words. I feel wetness on my cheeks. Am I crying? Has his music moved me that much?

"Do not be embarrassed my beautiful one."

I jump. Amir is sitting beside me. When did he stop playing?

"I...oh..." I grab a tissue to dab my eyes. Thankfully my eyeliner isn't completely destroyed.

"My music tends to have that affect on people. I have brought grown men to their knees."

"Really?"

"Really." He takes his thumb and gently wipes my eye.

"I have never heard anything so beautiful before, and I've been listening to music my whole life."

"Perhaps you have never been captured by the right kind of music."

"What do you mean?"

"Come onto the stage with me."

He takes my hand and leads me back onto the empty stage. He sits down and takes up the instrument again. He begins to play another haunting melody.

"Close your eyes. Tell me, what do you see in your mind's eye?"

"I...I'm not sure if I see anything yet."

He keeps playing. I begin to feel warm all over. A strange tingling sensation arises on my face, like prickles are forming, but it feels pleasant.

"Tell me, Zahara," he says in a low voice, "how does the music make you feel?"

"Like...I want to dance."

"Dance for me then, Zahara."

He called me Zahara! Does he know? He must know the truth! Did he recognize me?

"I'm not properly dressed."

He doesn't answer me, but continues playing. I remove my blazer, and then my blouse. I am wearing a long and full peasant skirt. I pull it down so that the waistband rests on my hips. I remove my shoes and pantyhose. Only then do I begin a slow and sensual belly dance, starting with hip circles and figure eights. I put my wrists together, raise my arms, and walk slowly to Amir as I am slowly rolling my belly. I stand in front of him and roll my shoulders and neck and head from side to side as the movement descends down my torso into full and complete undulations. I slowly tighten up the movements until just my belly is rolling again. I gently descend into a kneel. My skirt pools on the floor around me. I lean back on my arms and roll my belly towards the ceiling.

"Very lovely, Zahara. You want to show me more, no?"

"Y...yes, Amir."

I rise back into my knees. Someone picks me up from my shoulders and lifts me to my feet. I don't even turn around to see who it is. A cloth is pushed into my mouth. The person places tape over my lips. I do not object or struggle. Another cloth is tied over my mouth and nose. I feel the rope placed around my waist. It is pulled, wound, and bound tightly. My wrists are tied behind me. The entire time, Amir has continued to play. I did not see the mysterious person who tied me up. Had it been Amiah?

Finally, Amir stops and puts his instrument down.

"Come here, Zahara. It is time for you to be my instrument now."

I go over to him. He nods. I straddle him with my legs. He gently massages my hips through the silky skirt material.

"Do you hear the music in your head?"

I nod.

He reaches up and smooths the cloth tied over my face.

"My beautiful, sexy, dancer. You are under the spell of my music and your own desires." He reaches around and undoes the clasp on my bra. His hands slowly come around to my breasts. He begins to knead the hardening nipples in his fingers.

"Dance for me," he whispers. He brings me closer and kisses my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nod. I grip him with my knees as I slowly roll my belly, in, down, and out, in, down, and out, then in, up, and out. His lips send tingles down my spine. My pussy cramps and throbs.

"Let me taste you."

I stand just enough to let him put his mouth around my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmm, does that feel good?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm!"

"I want you to come for me."

He reaches under my skirt and snakes his hand into my panties. I grind on his hand while still rolling my belly.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

My climax is hard and deep. Amir softly whispers into my ear,

"You were wonderful. Stand up and turn around."

I do. I feel him take off my skirt. To my surprise, he pulls more rope through my belly rope and threads it between my legs, then back again. He gives is a final tug before making the knot.

"Hmmmmmm!"

"Put on the clothes you see on that end of the stage," he says.

I look and see a dark pile of clothing. He unties my wrists.

"Do not touch the gag."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Get dressed." His tone is a little more forceful. It's the same robes that Amiah had me wear when she wanted to hide my bondage when she walked me around town. Is he going to make me go out in public like this? I do as I'm told.

"Face me," Amir says. He takes my arm. "You are coming to a party with me."

"Hmmmm? Hnph N'm gnggmn!" I point to my mouth, which is completely hidden by the niqab I'm wearing.

"I know you are, my dear. You are still coming with me."

"MMhm nrm mnn nnnng phhnph phn mm?"

"I didn't understand that one, my dear."

I groan in frustration. I point to my mouth and then my groin.

"I know who you are, Zahara. You are the type of woman I want and need."

"Hmmmmm?"

Amir takes my arm and pulls me to him.

"Do you think it's coincidence that Amiah took you under her wing? That was because of me. I wanted you, but I needed you to be molded and shaped into the sensual and sexual creature that you are, without inhibitions. Tell me that you have not enjoyed learning to belly dance. Tell me that you have not enjoyed being tied, gagged, and brought to some of the most wonderful orgasms you have ever had in your life. Tonight is your final test. If you pass, then you will not only be my woman, but we begin touring. You will no longer be an amateur, but a professional. I need you at my side when I play. We can make lots of money together."

Suddenly, school and journalism no longer seems that important. What will I tell my parents, that I'm dropping out to be a professional belly dancer?

I will worry about that later.

Right now, we have the party to attend.

Chapter Eight

"What are you doing here all alone?"

The voice behind me startles me. We are in a huge banquet hall with two stories. Not all of the rooms are being used, so I am in one of the empty and darkened rooms alone. I had to come up here. I couldn't take the crotch rope teasing me so mercilessly and not do something about it. The only light in the room is coming from the huge window. I turn to see who it is. I don't recognize the voice. It's a pretty brunette, another musician. The party is full of musicians. Amir explained that I had a cold and couldn't speak. Shortly after that, I came up here.

"You're awfully shy. You don't say much, do you?"

She approaches me slowly. I stand with my back to the window. She comes closer to me, in her beautiful black and silver wrap dress.

"Taylor, right?"

I nod my head.

"Why so standoffish, Taylor? Why aren't you down there mingling with me and the other ladies? We respect your manner of dress. No need to be shy."

She stands just a few inches from me.

"Something seems a bit strange about you. I can't put my finger on it. Since we're alone, I'd like to see the face of the woman I'm speaking to."

She reaches for my veil, but I stop her. I shake my head.

"What's wrong? What are you hiding?"

I point to my mouth and shake my head.

"What? Are you trying to tell me something?"

I nod.

"Well, say it."

She steps closer to me.

"What have you got in your mouth?"

My heart is racing. She knows! She has to!

I shake my head again.

"I'm calling b.s. here. You do have something in your mouth, don't you?"

She reaches out and grabs my breast!

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

She leans in and whispers,

"You have something in your mouth that you can't get out, right? Is it a tight gag?"

I jump up and run past her, only to be stopped by two more women who appear and block the door. I turn back to the first girl.

"You see Taylor, we are all a bit different here. We figured something was up the way you were hidden beneath all these clothes and talked to no one. We are going to have some fun with you, aren't we, girls?"

One of the ladies grabs my arms while her friend turns on the lights in one part of the room. The first girl says,

"Strip her down and then bring her to the pillar."

The first woman is much bigger and stronger than I am. It takes her almost no effort to take off my disguise and walk me to one of the pillars. Once there, I am made to raise my arms and bend the back at the elbows. Someone wraps rope around one wrist, brings it behind the pillar and ties it to the other wrist. My legs are spread and my ankles tied similarly. The first girl takes some rope and wraps it around my waist, then behind the pillar and back again. Now I really can't move, except for leaning my upper body slightly forward and shifting my weight from leg to leg, that's it.

"Look at her girls! Isn't she exquisite?"

They all nod in agreement.

I look around at them. What are they going to do to me?

"Aren't you used to this by now," the first girl whispers to me, "being tied up for the pleasure and entertainment of others? Don't you want to give us a little dance, Zahara?"

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Oh yes, we know all about you, seeing as how you seduced our boyfriends at The Genie's Harem. We want to see for ourselves what the talk was about. I know you aren't going to be shy now, are you?"

"MMhm nn mnn hnfm mm phnmn np mnhm phhnph? MMhnph nnn N nn phn mnn?"

"I didn't understand a word of that. Did anyone else understand her?"

They all shake their heads knowingly.

"Sorry sweetie," she comes up to me and rubs my chin.

"Pmmnphm nnphnm mm nnn mmph mm gn!"

She shakes her head. "Ah, it's frustrating when you can't talk, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunt.

"So, I guess you'll have to find another way to communicate. Although it's kind of difficult, seeing as how you're all tied up."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I lean forward, but the rope around my waist snaps me right back. I stomp my feet.

"I must say, that you do have lovely tits. Doesn't she, girls?"

They all nod approvingly.

"Should I play with her nice cinnamon tits? Maybe she likes women."

She turns to her friends.

"Let's partake of this lovely brown bound and gagged beauty."

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

I am ambushed by three women! The leader sucks one breast while the larger girl sucks the other. The third girl kneels in front of me.

"I've never licked a bound pussy before. This should be fun!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

Their tongues are working me quite hard and fiercely. I thrust into their mouths, above and below my waist. When I come the first time, they switch places. They don't stop until each one of them has licked my pussy to orgasm. Then they let me loose from the pillar, but I am not untied. They bind my wrists behind my back. My chest is also bound, pulling my arms to my sides and my wrists to the small of my back. They attach rope from my chest harness to the belly and crotch rope. They also tie my thighs and ankles together. I am made to sit in one of the chairs.

"We will let Amir know where you are. In the meantime, enjoy yourself," the ringleader says, before turning the lights off.

"Nn! Pmmnphm nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph! N cnn'ph gmph frmm hm mmphmmf! N cnn'ph phnmh!"

"Hmmmmph!"

I manage to stand up, but I can't walk. I have to hop.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm? Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I hop slowly so I won't fall. "Mmmmmmmm!"'I stop and struggle a bit. Damn, who taught them to tie knots? I can't find a single one to pick at and free myself. Where is Amir? I could just about kill him!

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmph!" I hop forward again, feeling my breasts jiggle with each jump. At last, the door! I turn around, but I can't exactly grip the door to open it. What if they intend to leave me here all night? What if I've been kidnapped, and this is all some sick sex game?

"Hmmmmmph! Hmmmmmph, phmmmmmm!" Suddenly, the huge door swings open.

"Zahara, my dear. Are you enjoying yourself?"

I glare at him.

"Pmmnphm gmph mm nnph nf hmrm! PHnhm phhnph nnmn gng nnph nf mm mnnphh!"

I struggle frantically.

"I thought you liked being tied up."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

He grabs me and pushes me against the door.

"You sexy little diva," he whispers into my mouth. "Have you got any idea how turned on I am by the sight of you all helplessly trussed up with rope?"

He presses his groin into my waist. Damn, he's hard as stone!

"Don't tell me that you are not moist and turned on, Zahara."

He gives my crotch rope a yank.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

"I am going to fuck you right now!"

He makes me kneel down and pushes my head to the floor. My ass is tooted up in the air. I feel him rubbing my bound sex with his cock. He undoes the crotch rope, and quickly slides his hardness into me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck!" He slaps my cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

"Taylor," he says hoarsely, "do you know how long I have waited to be inside of you? I have watched you from afar for months!" He grabs my hips and wraps the loose rope in his hand.

"Push this sexy ass into my lap!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I obey. He fills me up so much I can feel it in my belly.