The Story of Zahara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" The rope strained my flesh. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I shivered. I fell against the container, feeling the bliss of my orgasm. I waited until I calmed down before taking off again.

This was so fucking hot! I headed back to school. Amiah waited for me in the studio.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I gave her a thumbs up.

"Did you come at least once?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Tell me, how does it feel to have your voice taken away?"

"Nph fmmmph nnn, hnph N mnhm nph!"

"I can't understand you. I just wanted to hear your beautiful gag talk. You sound very sexy. Is the rope still teasing you, my pet?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Strip for me, Zahara."

I obeyed and removed everything. Amiah stood me in the mirror. From behind, she groped my breasts.

"I want you to see yourself come!"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

She yanked on the crotch rope.

"Come!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. I collapsed against Amiah. She lowered me to the floor. She held me and looked into my eyes.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned at her.

"By losing your voice will you find it again."

She removed my gag and kissed me.

"Amiah, what have you done to me?"

"Nothing that you didn't want. This is the woman that was inside of you all the time. Let her be free. You are becoming Zahara."

She kissed me once more.

"Get dressed. When you go back to your apartment tonight, I want you to touch yourself."

"Yes, Amiah."

That night, after doing my assigned reading for the next day, I took a relaxing shower. When I got out, I dried off and oiled my skin down with a sweet smelling lavender oil. Then I had an idea. Rather than just straight masturbate, I would dance a little first. I put on a black sleeveless crop top, my black yoga pants, and I tied a glittering scarf around my waist. I turned on some soft music that I felt suited my mood. I watched myself dance in my full length mirror.

How I had improved in such a short time! I popped and lifted my breasts in time with the drums, my hips bumped as I walked, and my belly just followed the rest of what I was doing. As the first song ended, I decided to stand and watch myself do belly rolls in the mirror. Funny, this was the first move I had seen Amiah do that drew me to her. I had dreamed about doing these sensual movements but never thought them possible until now. The more I moved, the more turned on I felt. That was when I knew I had to do it.

Amiah didn't know, but I had bought some rope of my own and cut it into various lengths. I also bought duct tape. First, I balled up a paper towel and put it into my mouth. Then I gagged myself with about six strips of tape. I picked up the rope and began to bind my belly as I had seen her do it, but I also threaded the free ends of the rope between my legs to the back, then to the front before I knotted them off. Oh shit, I was so fucking horny! I got on the floor on my hands and knees and began to thrust.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

It didn't take long for me to reach an orgasm. I collapsed on the floor, breathing hard and feeling satisfied. I wanted to just lay here, but I was too afraid to fall asleep while gagged, so I got up and undid the ropes. I undressed and took a relaxing Jasmine bath before sliding into bed.

Chapter Six

It had all come down to this, my first gig. I was dancing in a hookah bar callled "The Sultan's Harem." Amiah would do her act first, and then it would be my turn. To hide my identity to anyone who might possibly be there from the college, I used colored contacts to make my dark eyes blue, and I wore a veil that covered my face and hair. I wore heavy stage makeup and even used dark makeup on my belly to make it look like I had defined abs. This was crazy and insane, especially when Amiah came up behind me with some zills. Ping.

The warm and sleepy feeling came back.

"Gag yourself," she ordered.

I stuffed my mouth with a balled up scarf and layered tape across my lips.

"You cannot speak to anyone. You will give them what they want."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded.

They announced,

"Now we have a newcomer to our dance troupe! Please welcome the lovely Zahara!"

The curtains parted. The room was dimly lit, mostly by candles on tables and rope lights along the aisles of the floor. I walked onto the stage. The musicians began to play a medium tempo number. I began to raise and wave my arms while rotating my hips. My long skirt swished around my bare feet. I swayed, I rotated my hips, waved my arms, played with my skirt, and then I began to roll my belly. As the song became slower, I knelt on the floor and laid back on my arms, rolling my belly to the ceiling. Then I knelt and just rotated my hips and belly. They clapped and clapped.

I danced past some of the tables. A few of the men smiled and a couple tucked bills into my belt. Then I saw one of my teachers near the back! I dared to get close to him, shimmying and belly rolling my way to him. Would he recognize me? He was an older but still handsome Indian man. He smiled as I came closer.

"You are magnificent," he whispered as he tucked a bill into my belt. I danced to a few more tables. Nobody touched me except to give me money. When I had danced two more songs, I went backstage. My belly was quite sweaty, as was my chest. I went to the small dressing room to dry off. I pulled the bills from my belt. I had over a hundred dollars!

"It's time Zahara," Amiah said behind me. She held up a rope. "Hold the doorknob with both hands." I obeyed. She bound my belly tightly. I was forced to take shorter breaths.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm?" I pointed to my belly rope.

"What's with the belly rope you ask?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"You are being requested for a private dance with a man who shares our interests."

She led me to a private room. She opened it and there sat my teacher!

"She is ready for you, Sir."

Amiah said something else to him in her native language. He replied. She nodded and tied my hands behind my back, then she left. Part of me wanted to run, until he grabbed my hips.

"Hello my bound belly dancing beauty. I wanted a private performance. I will be giving you top dollar to entertain me. Will you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm."

"You cannot speak?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm,." I shook my head.

"That's good because you won't need words." He stroked his crotch. "You are an exquisite belly dancer. I want you to belly dance on my cock."

"Hmmmmmmm?"

"Everything that you just did, moving those sexy hips and rolling this delicious bound belly, I want you to do it while you ride me."

He pulled out his cock. It was huge and stuck straight up. My pussy got wet just anticipating this huge thing inside of me. What was I doing? This was my teacher! Yet, with the disguise, how could he recognize me? Satisfied that he didn't know me as his student, only as Zahara the belly dancer, I began to dance in front of him. I straddled him and he placed his cock at the head of my pussy and slid onto his shaft. Ooh he was big!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Come on Zahara. Entertain me with this tied up belly!"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I shifted my hips in circles. I shimmied and rolled my belly. He tipped his head back and moaned.

"Oh my little sexy dancer, you feel so good!" He thrusted into me as I began to moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" As my pussy grew hungrier, I danced harder. His cock stirred up a strong desire for release. I had never had sex while bound and gagged.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He slapped my butt. "Make yourself come!"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" The fact that I couldn't talk or scream was a huge turn on. I bit down on the cloth in my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" My moans became primal grunts. I had an orgasm that rocked my entire being. Yet I continued to work his cock. I turned so that my back was to him.

"Oh shit! That's my girl! Ahhhhhhhh!" He grabbed my hips as he stiffened and shot inside of me.

"I hope I have given you my son to carry, my lovely dancer," he panted. He reached around and slid his finger under my belly rope. "I want to see you beautiful and swollen with my child." He fingered my navel. "I will give you whatever you need." He slid me off his lap and then stood me up. He stood and turned me to face him. He slid his hand alongside of my cheek.

"I will see you again, Zahara." He snapped his fingers. Amiah came and took my arm. She led me back to my dressing room where she untied me.

"So, how was it fucking while you were tied up?"

I exhaled.

"Absolutely incredible! There is one thing. He wants to get me pregnant."

"Are you on birth control?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm on The Pill."

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

"What about Amir?"

"Do you have plans on telling him that your professor fucked you?"

She had me there.

"No, of course not."

"He will never know. Besides, Zahara and Taylor are two different people. Amir only knows the quiet stand studious Taylor. He has no idea of the sensual and sexy Zahara. He will only know if you tell him. Get changed now my lovely. You have another set to dance."

I wiped off all the sweat. I quickly bathed between my legs and put on fresh panties along with a new costume. This was was black with gold accents. It was a black peasant crop top, a cold coin belt and a long and flowing black and gold skirt. I switched my veils to match. I also refreshed the makeup that had sweated away and the contour on my belly. I don't know why I did it, but I put a clean washcloth in my mouth and put micro foam tape over my lips. It was like twenty times stickier than duct tape and unlikely for me to sweat it off. My face veil hid it perfectly.

The next numbers I did were deliberately slow and mysterious under dim light. I could feel the eyes on me as I moved. At one point, I knelt on the floor, leaned back on my arms and stretched out my legs. I rolled my belly to the ceiling. My pussy ached. Desire flowed from between my legs. I prayed that I wasn't dripping or no one could see my hardened nipples under my top. I was so turned on by my own movements. I rolled back onto my knees. I looked up. I almost froze.

Amir! He had come? Did he recognize me? Nah, not with my contacts and stage makeup. I'm sure my own mother wouldn't recognize me. I danced towards him as I rolled and swayed my hips in a sensual motion. The coins on my belt jingled. He reached out and gently grabbed my hips. He looked up at me, but he remained silent. I danced in front of him for a few minutes. His breathing sped up. I knew he was getting turned on by me. I had to move on and finish my number.

When the music ended, I went back to my dressing room. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognize the woman staring back at me. She was sensual, sexual, beautiful. Amiah was right. This wasn't studious little Taylor. This was Zahara, sensual belly dancing queen and lover of bondage.

"Zahara," Amiah came into the room, "you have another request. It's time for me to bind you up again. Hands on the doorknob." Once again, I held onto the door while Amiah bound my belly. She folded the rope in half, stood behind me and pulled the free ends through the loop. She separated the ends, brought them behind me and tugged.

"Mmmmmmm!" I groaned. She wound them around me and again, pulled them tight once they were behind me. "Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!"

"What are you trying to say, my dear?" She never lost a beat, but kept winding and pulling.

"Nph'ph phn phnghph!" I pointed to my belly rope.

"Tight? Did you say tight?"

"Mmmph!" I nodded.

"Ah, my dear Zahara," she grabbed my wrists and began to bind them in front of me, "you can handle it. You have a very strong core thanks to me. You'll handle the belly rope being nice and tight."

"Pmmnphm! Nph'ph phnn phnghph!"

"I didn't get that."

I groaned in frustration. Then I looked at her face. She was enjoying this!

"PHhm hmmmm rnpm."

"What?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I pointed to my belly rope.

"It's staying until you are done with your next client. Don't worry. You won't pass out. Just keep taking shorter breaths through your nose. We have kept him waiting long enough."

She opened the door to a room and flicked on a small lamp. A simple wooden table and two chairs sat in the center. Surrounding the perimeter of the room were several clothing racks full of what I assumed were costumes. Near the back of the room I saw a wooden staircase leading to another door.

"Here!" She ordered me. I stood at one end of the table. "Lie down, on your stomach! Arms out!"

I did as I was told. Amiah threaded a rope through my wrists and pulled it tight. She attached it to something. I couldn't see what, but I couldn't move my wrists back at all. The table felt cool and smooth under me.

"Spread your legs!" I did. She tied one leg to one table leg and the other leg to the second table leg. She tied a silk scarf over my eyes.Then she lifted my skirt, exposing my bare ass!

"She's ready for you, Sir."

"Thank you, my dear," said an unfamiliar male voice. I heard his footsteps, but I couldn't see him.

"Ah yes, my little dancer. You caused quite the stir out there." His hand rubbed my cheek. "How does it feel to be all tied up?"

"Mmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"I see. Well, I hope you don't mind if I partake of this lovely pussy you have, do you?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Ah, I love the way you sound, but I can't understand a word you're saying. Zahara," his voice dropped low as he stuck a finger into my sex. "Mmmmm, wet already I see." He dipped his finger in and out of me a few times.

"Has anyone ever fingered your ass while they ate your pussy?"

"Nn, phhmm hnfmn'ph."

"It's gonna feel good. Trust me. Let me get this finger nice and wet so it can fit in your tight little ass."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

He withdrew his finger from my sex and carefully wiggled it into my anus! At the same time, his lips opened and closed over my pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I could not hold back my pleasure.

"Mmmmm, hmmmm, you taste good, girl. Move those sexy hips for Daddy!"

I did. I began to move my hips in a circle while his tongue explored my pussy and his finger wriggled around in my ass. I'd only been fingered there by Amiah. It gave such an amazing sensation to my already growing pleasure!

"Mmmmm," he groaned into my pussy, "does this feel good to you?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Uhhhhh," he flicked his tongue against my clit, "talk to me. Let me hear how effective that gag is."

"Mnn'rm mnhnng mm fmmm phn gnnn!"

"You like being tied and gagged?" He moved his mouth back from my sex and slid a finger inside of me instead.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"Are you gonna come nice and hard for me?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!"

"Tell me you're going to come for me."

"N'm gnnng phn cnmm nncm nnn hnrn fnr mnn!"

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!"

"That's what I figured." He put his mouth back on my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" My pelvis gyrated against his mouth and finger. I heard him moaning against me.

"Uhhhhh," he pulled back again, removing his finger from my ass. "You're really wet, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!" I nodded my head against the wooden table.

"Yeah," he slapped my butt cheek, "you're just ripe for the fucking, aren't you? Are you a belly dancing slut?"

"Mmmm!"

"Tell me."

"N'm n hmmmm nnncnng phmnph."

"Move like you want me to fuck you!"

The only thing I could move was my pelvis, so I began thrusting back and forth.

"That's good, girl. Real good." His hand slid under my belly rope and held tight. "I'm gonna hold on while I ride you, little dancing girl!"

His cock slid into me as his hand tightly pulled on my belly rope.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" I cried.

"Push that ass back on me girl," he groaned.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I pushed and rotated my hips in his groin. He began to thrust harder.

"Uhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna....gonna....uhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed as he grabbed my belly rope. He pushed against me so hard that I couldn't move! Then he began to thrust again.

"Come for me, Zahara! Do it! Now!" He reached under me and began to rub my clit. "Push that ass back! Come on, my pony girl!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried as I came a second time. The stranger pulled back and massaged my butt cheeks.

"You were wonderful. You not only are a sexy ass dancer, I like the way you fuck. We will be seeing each other again."

He walked away. I listened for someone else to come in. I didn't hear anyone.

"Hmmmm? Nph phnmmnnm phhmrm? Hmm! Hmmmn! PHnmn np mmnmnn nn hmrm!"

Where was Amiah? How long did she plan to leave me tied up?

"Hmm! Hmmp! Mmmmmmmmm! Hmmp!"

Then I heard footsteps.

"My goodness, what are you doing down here?" It was another man. Had he come to free me?

"Hmmp! Hmmp! Nnphnm mm!"

"I'm sorry honey, but it's awful hard to understand you like that. Maybe I should take that gag out of your mouth."

"Mmmm!" I nodded.

"But I won't."

"Hmmm?"

"You see, Zahara, I'm your next customer. I heard you like being fucked when you're bound and gagged and helpless. You know how many men out there want a sweet, kinky thing like you?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"You're turning me on with all your gag talk. Keep it up." He slapped my ass cheek. "You need a nice hard dick, don't you? Don't you, little belly girl?"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"That's what I thought!" He thrust into me. Like the first man, I rocked and pushed back on him, meeting him thrust for thrust until we both found satisfaction.

"You were amazing. See you around soon, I hope."

He walked away. I was still tightly tied to the table.

"Ammmmm! Hmmmmmm!" Maybe I could get free on my own. I wriggled my wrists, but there was no knot to be found! "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" This gag wasn't going anywhere either, no matter how I wriggled my jaw. "Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm! Ammmmm, mmmmmmm!"

Suddenly, I felt something wet on my pussy. It was a tongue and lips.

"Mmmmmmm? Mmmmmmmm?"

I got no answer. The person continued their oral assault of my pussy. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

The lips pulled away. What? No! Oh fuck, I was so hot and horny! I could feel my pussy literally throbbing. Something rubbery rubbed against my anus, something cold and slippery. Then it pushed against my tender little butthole!

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I bore down, opening my ass. The rubber thing slid easily into me. It buzzed to life.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I bore down some more. The vibrator slipped out only a couple of inches, but then quickly retreated back to its spot when I released the contraction. A stinging sensation rang across my exposed cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. It happened again, and again, each time eliciting a muffled scream from me. After about the tenth whap, a hand began to rub my tender ass. Then I felt a finger wriggling inside my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm! Hmmmmmm!" I began to jerk my pelvis and butt to meet their touch. Goddamn, who would have known that being tied and fondled would feel so good? Losing my power to communicate verbally only heightened my pleasure. Oh damn, I knew I was going to explode again.

I did.

"Now we can untie you," Amiah said.

Wait, was she behind me the entire time? Was it her that did all those wonderful things to me? She removed my blindfold. It took a few minutes to undo all that extensive bondage. She didn't touch the gag. She helped me stand up and had me face her.