The Story of Zahara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Dance for me, using all that you have learned so far."

I moved around her, doing hip steps, the circles, the belly rolls, all while tied and gagged. My nipples and clit were growing hard.

"Very good. Your mistress is pleased. You will always strive to please me. Stop."

She untied my hands.

"Now, strip out of your clothes."

I removed my pants, my panties, and my blouse and bra. I stood naked in front of her.

"Sit."

She pulled out a chair that I had not seen before. I sat down. She placed a wooden bar under my knees.

"Place your hands behind you and spread your legs."

I did as I was told. Amiah tied my hands behind me. She tied my ankles to the front legs of the chair and my knees to the bar. My belly was still bound and my mouth still gagged. She held up the black dildo.

"This is for you, my diligent little one." She slid the the dildo inside of me and fixed the end against the bar.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I said.

"Move your belly and hips. Have fun with your friend."

A primal ache took over me. I pushed my pussy onto that rubber toy, and pulled it back, then forward, then back.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

Amiah began to massage my breasts from behind.

"You love being tied and gagged. Nothing turns you on more than being tied and helpless. You love the feeling of the silk in your mouth and the tape over your lips. You are turned on by the fact that you cannot speak. You will become a famous professional belly dancer. I will mentor you and manage you. You are no longer a shy awkward girl. You are a sex goddess. You use your body as power over others. Your sexuality is what makes you amazing. This," she rubbed my belly, "is your ticket to being a new woman."

Ping.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Swear pooled on my forehead as I fucked that dildo faster and faster.

"I want you to come hard, Zahara! Come as many times as you like!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

After the first orgasm, I could not stop. I did not want to stop. I kept fucking the dildo. Another orgasm came, and another, and another.

"Stop, my dear."

Amiah removed the dildo. She untied me from the chair.

"Stand up. Face me."

I did. She placed her hands on my bound belly.

"You found your power. We will continue with the belly rope. You will accept it and the bondage as part of your training."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Do you like being gagged?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I nodded again.

"I will take you out in public one day with a tight gag. Don't worry, we will conceal it. Are you my sweet little pet?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded a third time.

"Kneel."

I knelt down. Amiah pulled my head against her belly. She stroked and caressed my hair.

"Lie down, Zahara."

I laid down. Amiah pulled up her skirt to reveal a strapped on dildo.

"I am going to fuck you now."

She slid into me with the rubber penis.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She worked that dildo so good! She not only slid it in and out of me, she rolled her hips in circles, making it tease my pussy walls.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I came a sixth time under her fucking me. She stood up.

"Up," she said, lowering her skirt. I stood up. She finally untied me and undid the gag.

"Get dressed."

I quickly got into my clothes. She snapped her fingers. I blinked.

"What happened? I...I feel so tired. Did we have our lesson?"

"Oh yes," Amiah said. "You are coming along splendidly."

I noticed the marks on my hands and belly.

"What the...did you tie me up?"

"Maybe I did." she said coyly.

"But...I can't remember!"

"You enjoyed yourself. You are progressing wonderfully as a dancer."

"It's only been three days! I don't understand what's going on!"

Amiah remained calm.

"Let me show you."

She played some beautiful, soft, Arabic music on her phone.

"Dance for me, Taylor."

"I don't..."

She held up her hand to stop me.

"Listen to the music. Trust your body."

My arms began to wave on the side of me. My hips began to roll and bounce. I was belly dancing! I couldn't believe it. The music sounded to my ears like a melody from a different time and place, someplace I wanted to go to again and again. When the song stopped, she said,

"You still think you can't belly dance?"

"I don't understand. How did I get so good in a few days?"

She smiled again.

"In due time, I will explain our process."

"But you tied me up?"

"Yes. Your panties are quite wet, are they not?"

"Oh my God, yes! I don't..."

She stopped me again. She gave me a sweet kiss across the mouth.

"I will see you tomorrow."

I slid my feet into my sandals.

This time, I did not run. I walked alone in the night air. The full moon cast a beautiful white glow over me and across the sidewalk as I walked along.

What was this woman doing to me? Why wasn't I more upset about her tying me up? This was crazy, so fucking crazy and yet....

Somehow, it just seemed, I dunno.

Right.

Chapter Four

The next day, Saturday, found me with Amiah alone in the dance studio. She put music on and had me dance straightaway. I was amazed at how much I knew and how well I moved. When the second song stopped, I heard the zills clang. Amiah wasted no time having me undress and binding my belly. This time, she brought the free ends between my legs, threaded them through the rope around my waist, and then knotted them off.

"That is a crotch rope," she explained, "designed to tease your little clit."

"Yes," I said.

"We are going for a walk around town."

She had me get into a long black dress with long sleeves. She stuffed and taped my mouth before fastening a veil on my head. When I looked in the mirror, all I could see of myself were my eyes above the veil. Even my hair was covered!

"Put these on." She handed me some black satin gloves. I put them on. She bound my hands in front of me. The sleeves covered the ropes.

"No one will know you are bound and gagged unless you try to talk. Unless you want to give yourself away, do not try to speak."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

She walked me forward. The rope between my legs began to tighten.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"What is it, my pet?"

"PHhm crnphch rnpm!" I pointed towards my groin.

"Oh yes, it's doing it's job. So you must be discreet, eh? Come, let us walk around the town."

I walked behind her, keeping my head down. The streets were busy, but no one seemed to notice us. I was grunting and moaning to myself because that rope was relentless. At one point, when we were down by the pier, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to make myself come and get her to release me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I said. We were the only two there.

"What is it, my dear?"

" N hnfm phn cnmm nnmm!" I pointed to my groin.

"Is it teasing you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I pointed to my mouth as well. "Pmmnphm nnphnm mm!"

"I cannot understand you, Zahara."

She was so calm. How could she be, when she had a bound and gagged woman with her out in public? Wasn't she afraid of getting caught and arrested?

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"You want very much to come, don't you?" she whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Do it. Make the rope and the gag work for you. When you do, we will go back to campus."

There were black metal poles about waist height along the pier. I grabbed one with my hands, and I began to thrust my pelvis back and forth. I was so hot and horny that I didn't care who saw me. The rope rubbed and rubbed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I shook and shivered as I came. I fell to my knees. Amiah calmly walked over and helped me up.

"Very good. You are letting go of your inhibitions. This is important for being a professional belly dancer. Let us go back now."

We walked back to campus. I had to stop in an alley to make myself come again. When we got back to school, she walked me into the studio.

"You did very well, Zahara. I must say, I am pleased at your efforts to communicate while gagged."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm." I pointed to my mouth again.

"Are you trying to talk?"

"Mmph, N nm!" I nodded.

"You cannot say a word, can you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"' I shook my head.

"Help me understand you, my lovely."

"Pmmnphm phnhm phhnph phnpm nff mm mnnphh!" I pointed to my mouth. I folded my hands and shook them to her. I think she knew what I was asking. She was enjoying this.

"Take the gag off your mouth?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"We are going to have more fun while you are still tied and tightly gagged."

"N mmnnph mnn phn nnphnm mm!" I rolled my eyes in frustration. She came up behind me and grabbed my breasts.

"You crave being tied up," she whispered. "You melt in my touch. Your gagged voice turns you on. I know it turns me on."

I fell against her. Her hands roamed all over my body.

She undressed me and tied my hands behind me. She added more rope around my upper body that made my breasts protrude and held my arms to my sides.

Ping.

"Dance, Zahara."

She played some music on her phone. I danced as best I could being all bound. I used my lower body to dance. I watched myself in the mirror. Who was this tied and gagged naked woman moving so sensually? The crotch rope dug in further. My loins ached for release.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I fell to my knees and began to roll my belly and thrust my pelvis. I was having my third orgasm of the day. I just couldn't help it. I had to come!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried. Once again, my body shivered and shook with pleasure. I lay down on the cool wooden floor, feeling the smooth end of the wood under my breasts and belly. Amiah watched me, looking pleased.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned. I chewed on the rag in my mouth. I wriggled my jaw, feeling the sticky tape against my lips.

"Are you feeling good, my little pet?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm,"

I nodded.

Ping.

"Rest, my lovely one."

Amiah passed her hand over my face. I drifted off into sleep.

"Taylor," Amiah called to me.

I opened my eyes. I was lying on the floor of the studio in my workout clothes. I sat up and faced her.

"What did we do today?"

She smiled.

"You began the process of letting go of your inhibitions."

"I did? Why can't I remember?"

"Truth? I have been putting you into a hypnotic trance."

"You what? But, but, how?"

"You were quite receptive that first day. I used the zills to help you slip under. When you are in the hypnotic state, you are completely open and willing to try anything."

"The bondage," I whisper.

"Yes. You have also progressed quite well in a short time with your dancing. Your subconscious has processed all that I have taught you. Now you are becoming the woman you were always meant to be."

"What did I do today?"

"You walked around in a niquab. You had a crotch rope, your hands were bound, and you were gagged."

"I went out in public?" My heart thudded in my chest.

"Don't worry. Nobody noticed. You had two orgasms during our walk and one when you came back here. You are getting in touch with your sexuality. By giving up control, you are finding pleasure. You are finding yourself."

"I have been feeling different lately."

"More confident? I have seen you taking more time with yourself."

"You have?"

"I watch you from afar, my lovely. You are my little prodigy. I will make a beautiful professional belly dancer out of you."

She cupped my chin and kissed me. Surprisingly, I kissed her back! Her lips were warm and tasted like cinnamon. I put my hands on her shoulders as she deepened the kiss. When I pulled back I said,

"I um...I should tell you that I'm a straight woman."

"So am I, but I like kissing you, Taylor. I love the way you dance. I love the way you move and moan when you're tied up." She kissed me again.

"Where do we go from here?"

I asked.

"Keep coming to see me. We still have work to do before you are ready to perform."

She stood up and helped me to my feet.

"See you tomorrow."

We shared one last kiss before I went back to the dorm.

I took a long shower. I saw the rope marks on my wrists, belly, and upper arms. For some reason, I felt very turned on by them. I would have to tell Amiah that the next time she tied me up, she did not need to hypnotize me.

I wanted to feel and remember everything.

Chapter Five

"Excuse me," said a deep voice, "is that seat taken?"

I looked up from my coffee to see the most handsome man in the world looking down at me. His hair was longer on top and shorter on the sides. A nearly trimmed beard and mustache surrounded his angular jaw and full lips. He wore a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, with the first three buttons open, giving me a glimpse of his muscular chest. His pants had creases sharp enough to cut you.

"No. I'm alone."

I felt my face flush.

He sat down and extended his hand.

"I'm Amir."

"Taylor." I shook his hand. It was warm and firm.

"Taylor, that's a beautiful name."

I noticed he had a slight accent.

"Thank you."

"You're an American, no?"

"I am."

"Ah. I hope I am not embarrassing you, but you are a very lovely American woman."

"Thank you, Amir."

"What are you studying?"

"International journalism."

"Ah, quite a fascinating subject. Perhaps you would like to interview me sometime."

"Really? Why?"

"I am a Kurdish refugee living and studying in another country."

"You have a beautiful accent," I pointed out.

"Thank you. I have always been fascinated by American people and culture."

I smiled shyly.

"So, what are you studying, Amir?"

"I am a cellist. Music is my life. Do you play, Miss Taylor?"

"Me? No, but I love music, especially the classics."

"I will have to play for you sometime, that is, if your boyfriend will not object."

"What boyfriend?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"A lovely woman like you does not have a significant other?"

"I'm afraid not, Sir."

"Well, this is a lovely coincidence, because I do not have one either. Would you have dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Yes!" I answered so fast I didn't have time to say no.

"Let me have your number," he said, pulling out his phone. I recited it to him. He called me right away. I locked his number into my contacts.

"Perfect," he said. Then he glanced at his watch.

"I am very sorry to cut this short, my lady, but I have a rehearsal I must attend. Will you walk with me?"

"Sure."

I stood up. He offered me his arm. We walked out of the cafe together.

Amir had an interesting smell about him, like warm roasted chestnuts and some kind of sweet herbs. His skin glowed in the autumn sun. When we got to the fine arts building, I walked him to a huge room that was full of music stands, chairs, and a white board with some kind of complicated note pattern written on it.

"Tomorrow night, Miss Taylor. Thank you for walking with me."

"Thank you for asking me, Mr. Amir."

He shook my hand, and then he kissed it. I watched him go through the double doors where a few more musicians gathered. He picked up a huge case and unzipped it. He took out a beautiful, shiny cello. I decided to just watch a few minutes. He took the instrument in his hands and delicately pulled the bow across the strings. There was something about the way he held it that I found dangerously erotic.

I got away from the music room as fast as I could. I heard Arabic music. I peeked into one studio. I saw a room full of women, many of them with hip scarves and coins around their waist, belly dancing! Amiah was at the front, teaching. I dared not disturb her. Our lessons were private, and for good reason.

In three weeks of working with her, I had gone from knowing nothing about belly dancing to being able to dance an entire routine. She had taught me how to use the veil, how to balance trays on my head, and we were working on floor work. She also taught me how to use the zills, the finger cymbals. She had not had to put me under at all since our walk downtown. Now I looked forward to being bound, gagged, and at her mercy.

Amiah was never rough in anything she did with me. She had an incredibly light touch. Her voice alone made my panties cream. I wondered, would she be jealous of me seeing a man?

I walked back to the rehearsal hall. A haunting, beautiful melody filled the room. I listened. It was a cello, a single cello playing. I peeked in the window. All the other musicians sat holding their instruments in their laps, while Amir played. I watched him, mesmerized. He held his instrument much like you would hold a lover, with tenderness. His eyes were closed, his hand gently vibrating the strings while the other pulled the bow, making this beautiful sound. He looked like he was completely lost in the music.

When his solo ended, the other musicians joined him. I ducked down, for fear I might be seen.

"You like to watch from afar, do you not?"

I jumped.

"Amiah! How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough. Come, let's talk."

She took my arm.

"I see you have met Amir."

"You know him?"

"Quite well."

"Wait, you and he...were you all lovers?"

My heart felt crushed.

"No, nothing like that. He is a good friend."

"He asked me to have dinner with him."

"Well, congratulations! Is he your first male encounter since you have been here?"

"Yes."

"I figured as much. You were quite lonely until I came into your life."

How did she know?

"Amiah, you wouldn't mind if I went out with him?"

"Why should I? Amir is a good man. He is kind, intelligent, handsome and talented."

"Well, because of, you know...me."

She took me into the studio and closed the door as she always did when we were alone.

"Taylor, you are my submissive and my student. You are free to see whomever you like. It changes nothing with us."

"What would Amir say if he found out?"

"He already knows. He asked me who was the beautiful American woman seen in my presence. I told him the truth."

"He still wants to go out with me?"

She smiled.

"Taylor, to a man, nothing is sexier than watching one woman being dominated by another. Amir loves belly dancers. He thinks you are quite lovely. It is more than just looks. I know that he has been watching you for quite some time. Something about you is drawing him to you."

"He thinks I'm easy?"

"No. He is not that kind of man. He finds you intriguing on another level. I told you that you are a powerful woman. Believe that, believe in the power you have, and you will have him feeding you grapes from his hand."

Amiah turned me to face the mirror. "Women grow the seeds that the men plant inside of us. In this way, a woman is as powerful as the Earth, germinating seeds from the Creator. This,"'she raised my shirt and put my hands on my belly, "is power. Do not be afraid to showcase the power that you have. You have done well to get rid of your inhibitions, but we still have more work to do in this area."

"I already walked around town bound and gagged."

"Yes, with me. Now you must go it alone."

"Alone? What if I get caught?"

"Do you trust me, my pet?"

"Well, yes, I..." she put her finger to my lips. "It's time. Get changed."

I had my belly bound with the crotch rope threaded and knotted between my legs. Amiah did not tie my hands, but she did gag me. Once I was dressed, all you could see of my face was my eyes. No one was the wiser. The veil hid the thick tape gag perfectly.

"Take your cell phone. Text me if you need me."

She sent me out to walk. Truth, I felt a rush of adrenaline knowing that I was tightly gagged and my loins were being teased by a thick rope. I walked down the street. No one really noticed me. I was just a face in the crowd. I walked about six blocks before I couldn't take the crotch rope any more. I had to stop and make myself come. I ducked into an alley between two buildings. I hurried behind a dumpster where no one could see me. I braced my hands on the huge steel container and began to thrust.