The Story Teller Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc smiled and added brightly, "Hey, do you want to get some coffee?"

As Aubrey stepped her leg over the back seat of Doc's rumbling motorcycle, she felt a glow inside her she couldn't explain. There was apparently way more depth to this *biker* than she had given him credit for--

She wondered what he would say about her, and how long she could hold his attention.


Dan scratched his head and put his pencil behind his ear. The sketch Aubrey had brought him was rough, but workable. Designing a full body tattoo for a nearly blank canvas was a rare opportunity-- and a huge responsibility. He had been reluctant at first, but the girl was determined.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. Aubrey's blond hair tickled his ear as she leaned over his shoulder.

Unlike Megan's body of work, hers was to be more stylized, more patterned and relied more heavily on blacks and muted grays. The cartoonish bunny on her butt would be buried in an elegant, sophisticated swirl.

Dan could feel Aubrey's breath quicken as he flipped the card over to review the back. In the drawing, she was covered from her ankles to the nape of her neck. Both of her arms were sleeved from her shoulders to the top of her hands.

"I think...it's perfect," said Aubrey assuredly.

Dan turned to her and saw her eyes were closed and her face was flushed. In her mind, she'd already gone from casual shopper to owner.

"So, just so you know," Dan said, interrupting her reverie, "This will take months to complete. I've got to refine the detail of each section and I'll need you to commit to twice weekly sessions until it's done. We'll start with a small piece on, say, your leg and then work our way across your body. Once we start, I can make adaptions where necessary, but I'm pretty...er... accurate."

Aubrey put her hand on her forehead, and Dan thought she might be feeling ill. After a feel seconds of silence, she mumbled, "I want this. I want this." She turned her eyes up, met his and added, "Please do this for me."

Dan grinned to take the pressure off and said, "Alright then! We'll get started as soon as we get back from the bike rally."

At that moment, the sound of a motorcycle pulling up to the curb in front echoed through the shop. Aubrey abruptly stood up straight and said, "Oh, my ride's here. I gotta go." She kissed Dan on the cheek, and called out, "Thank you, Dan!" as she hurried out in the the bright sunlight.


Megan's nipples hovered over Dan as she fitted his erection into her pussy. They were close enough to lick, but as he attempted to crane his neck forward, she leaned back and his cock slid neatly inside her. Moments later, she was rocking forward and back, slowly. She casually swiped distracting strands of hair behind her ear.

Dan arched his back and canted his hips, matching her rhythm, willing himself deeper in her. Her tattooed tits swayed before him and he reached to hold them in his hands. As he squeezed and kneaded, their color peeked through his fingers and the silver rings draped over his knuckles. The design had consumed her upper body and now continued up the side of her neck.

Megan began moving faster, more frenetically. Dan glanced up from her breasts and their eyes met. Her brow was furrowed deeply and she was breathing hard. She abruptly leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest for leverage. Dan could feel her twerking to slide his cock out, only to slam it back down a moment later.

Suddenly, Megan threw her head back and her body went rigid. Caught in mid-stroke, Dan waited for her first orgasm to pass. When her face came back into view, she had the look of a feral animal. The pace of her rocking accelerated and the muscles under the skin of her belly flexed over and over, animating the dragon flies flitting around her navel and over her ribs.

Pain, grief, satisfaction and ecstasy flickered over her face as Megan exerted every fiber in her being. Her hands scrabbled hungrily over Dan's chest and shoulders. She seized up again as more shock waves rocketed through her and a few seconds later, Dan released.

As the motion and sound ceased, and with Dan still pumping inside her, Megan curled forward and ran her fingers through the hair on her man's chest. The deeply colored dragon tattoo covered his pecs and upper torso. A warm sense of closeness and wonder welled up in her and radiated from her body. Their mutual addiction to ink had made this possible, and she couldn't imagine life any other way.

As Megan rolled off of Dan, she felt more than heard his cock slap down onto his belly with a satisfying thunk. She snuggled into his side and continued to run her fingers down his chest to his crotch.

"Dan," Megan asked breaking the silence, "How did Mejuan and Alberto end up?"

Dan chuckled, "That's an odd thing to ask about now, isn't it?"

"Oh, I know," said Megan, "I'm just curious."

Dan rolled up on his elbow and faced Megan. He smiled and said, "Well, they settled in California during a time of free love, surrounded by joyful people who welcomed them with open arms. But, while their shared adventure had bonded them, they still felt like strangers in a strange land, so they lived the rest of their lives privately in a humble house on a hill in sight of the bay. They raised one daughter and, after fifty two years of marriage, Alberto passed away. Mejuan joined him a year later."

Megan mused over Dan's words and said, "That's sad...and lovely."

Dan rolled over on his back, laced his finger behind his head and stared at the ceiling. It occurred to him that they too had begun a shared adventure, one that would certainly make them seem strange to many. He hoped it wouldn't isolate them. He truly loved Megan, but he wondered if he'd been too rash or maybe gone too far. Would she regret it? Would she regret him?

Dan rolled his head over and found Megan staring at him intently.

Reading his thoughts, she said earnestly, "Oh, I don't regret a thing."


Sightless mannequins dressed in dated gingham stood as incongruous sentinels over the persistent stream of leather and denim clad body art devotees lining up for a turn in Trader Dan's chair. The temporary space in the dress store Dan rented had proven adequate albeit wholly creepy. The store remained filled with new clients. Overall, it had been a good week.

If we're being honest, the real attraction may have been Megan. A casual walk down main street in short cutoffs and a bikini top gave them a peak at Dan's work, and drew in loads of customers on the first day. A queue formed that would last them through the event. Aubrey had come along to hawk for them on the sidewalk, but found her efforts redundant, so Dan cut her loose. Her placard remained taped to the window glass at the front of the store.

Megan hunched over a burly guy, applying color to the Yosemite Sam tattoo on his freshly shaved calf. Over the past few months, Dan had taught her the basics, and now he trusted her to do the shading for the more simple tattoos. "Have you seen Aubrey?" she asked.

Dan answered, "No, but I heard she had a good time in one of the campgrounds the other day." He was concentrating on lining a large rose on the chest of a woman in his chair. "...some sort of parade?"

"Oh! I was there!" said the woman under Dan's needle. She chuckled and continued in her phlegmy voice, "It was fun. Lotsa bikes riding around with naked girls flashing their tits for beads."

Dan and Megan looked at each other alarmed. That didn't seem like Aubrey's thing.

"Did you see an good looking blond girl at the parade?" asked Megan.

"Oh, honey, they're ALL blond these days, and they're all good lookin'... to somebody," the woman answered with a backwoods drawl.

Dan added, "Well, she's got a distinctive tattoo under her boobs and a bunny on her butt..."

"Oh her? Yeah, I seen her. She had the most beads of all." the woman replied. She narrowed her eyes and added "Shit, I had to slap the camera outta my man's hands when she came by the third time."

The big man lying face down under Megan's tattoo machine chimed in, "Hey, I saw her too! She's HOT, man! I heard she's gonna be in the wet t-shirt contest at the Iron Stallion tonight."

"Shit." said Megan flatly.


"Ow, Ow, Ow! Shit!" complained Aubrey as she adjusted her foot on the pillow.

Doc chuckled but said nothing, and continued to massage her shoulders.

"Hey, don't laugh at me!" said Aubrey in mock sincerity.

Doc scratched his head, laughed and said, "Well, crowd surfing at a wet t-shirt contest is generally a bad idea."

They were sitting together on the couch in Doc's motor home. The incessant party sounds from camp continued to drift in through the windows but neither was inclined to get up and shut them out. His bike was back on the dongle trailer. This was the last night of the rally, and they'd be pulling out in the morning.

Aubrey raised her leg and examined he ace bandage wrapped expertly around her ankle. "So, you really ARE a doctor, huh?" she asked.

"Yep." said Doc simply.

"And you just ride motorcycles for fun?" asked Aubrey glancing around the tidy trailer. There was a spartan, masculine feel to the space-- a comforting island of normalcy in an ocean of bike rally chaos.

"Yep." Doc answered again.

Aubrey leaned forward and pulled up her shirt over her head and off. Her tits flopped onto her chest. She giggled and asked, "And you like ogling topless women at biker rallies."

"Of course!" said Doc, a grin warming up his face.

Aubrey twisted around, got up on her knees facing Doc and pulled her boobs aside to expose the elaborate tattoo under them. She watched Doc's eyes closely and asked coyly, "So, you haven't said... What do you think about this?"

Doc's expression turned serious. He reached out and touched her tattoo, reverently tracing the lines that graced Aubrey's rib cage. His eyes flitted up to hers and his face reddened as he realized she was watching him.

Aubrey's heart was thudding when Doc's eyes locked on hers, and she felt the warmth of his breath as he leaned forward to kiss her.

It was exactly the answer she had hoped for.


Wearing hospital scrubs and a surgical mask, Doc surveyed the work area. The whole team was following trauma center protocols for this operation. He had insisted on it. Aubrey laid flat on her stomach, naked in a pool of light. Her back was smooth and glistened with antiseptic. Satisfied a sterile field had been established, he glanced at Megan watching from a counter chair and called out, "Dan, we're ready."

Dan appeared at Doc's elbow with an unwieldy length of thin paper. He aligned it with Aubrey's spine and applied it to her back, carefully patting it down with gloved hands. It absorbed the surface fluid and stuck to her skin, transferring a fine purple pattern that ran down to her buttocks. As he pulled it slowly away, both Megan and Doc leaned forward for a closer look.

"Wow!" gasped Megan, "That looks awesome, Aubrey!"

"Yeah," agreed Doc, as he squeezed his lover's hand.

Aubrey slipped off the padded table to preview her back in the room's full length mirror. Satisfied, she climbed back onto the table and adjusted the rolled towel under her head.

At first, the size of it had shocked her, but it was exactly what she had asked for. It would be more geometric and less colorful than Megan's tattoos, but yet full of interesting detail. Standing at a distance, you might see a graceful bird wrapping around her, but close-in it was an intricate mesh with small glowing jewels punctuating the ornate pattern.

Dan said, "Like we discussed, this first session will be long, and the design won't really pop until I shade it. So, you'll need to be patient." He paused, rolled his stool close and dipped his needle in an ink cup. Looking like a piano virtuoso ready to play, Dan straightened up and asked, "Are you ready to get started?"

Aubrey closed her eyes. This was her fantasy and she wanted to savor every second of it. An apparent calm descended over her, but her heart still throbbed in her chest. It was now or never.

"Yes," said Aubrey.

The machine in Dan's hand clattered to life and Aubrey winced as the needle bit into her skin, writing the first paragraphs of her new story in ink and blood.

Aubrey turned her face to her side, grimaced and squeezed Doc's hand as the work progressed on her lower back. "It hurts, Doc. It really hurts," she mewled plaintively.

Doc leaned forward next to her ear and whispered, "I know, babe. You're strong, though. You can take it." He paused a beat and added, "Besides, this is just the start. There are other places on your body that will be much more painful than this."

Aubrey smiled and said, "Promise?"

12