The Stranger

Story Info
Young woman has a night of passionate sex with a stranger.
2.6k words
4.49
11.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 25 years old, and with 3 failed relationships behind me, I had recently came to the realization that I was a fraysexual. This means that a person only experiences sexual attraction to strangers, if they get to know the person more, the attraction fades. I was extremely relieved to learn about this type of sexuality because it is what I always experienced in the past.

As time passed and the understanding for my sexuality deepened, I was intrigued by a particular fantasy. I wanted to have deep passionate sex with a complete stranger that I would not need to see nor interact with after the encounter. Someone whose identity I would not know and would never find out.

Following a boring day of being home, I decided to actualize this fantasy. To do this, I posted an Ad to a local marketplace PinTT: "young woman seeking a sexy gaunt man for a night of intense love making."

To my surprise, it took about 2 hours to get a response, but at 6:05pm, a notification appeared on my phone's screen: "Someone responded to your advertisement." As I read those words, my heart began to race, I felt butterflies in my stomach but they yearned to rush up and out of my mouth. Accompanied by a familiar warmth between my thighs. I took a moment to gather myself, *deeps breaths in and out*

I opened the application to view the response; it stated, "I would love to help you with this ;)." My pussy tingled as the conversation began.

Stranger: Tell me exactly what it is that you would like.

Me: I want lovemaking, the type of sex that a new couple has 2 months into their relationship. Filled with lustful desire, but I would truly appreciate it if you kept your identity hidden from me.

Stranger: I can definitely envision what you mean, that is sexy.

We chatted a while longer, and exchanged body pictures. The most significant was of his shitless torso, his skin was pale and dull with light pink highlights. His neck was strong and collarbones stood high and prominent. His chest was a smooth plain, followed by a stomach, which although not adorned with 6pack abs, was flat. His hipbones were immediately visible cascading down to a noticeable V that travelled beneath the trousers he wore. His long arms fell alongside his enticing body, baring countless protruding veins.

I sent him my google location, and we agreed that he would arrive to my home at 1am that night; he began to prepare himself. At this point, it was 7 in the evening, and although my appointment was soon approaching, my body was impatient.

I stood in front of the bedroom mirror, my voluptuous body hidden under the clothes I had put on that morning. The polyester t-shirt flowed over my 36D breasts, nipples gently revealing themselves through the light fabric. Following them came my chubby waist, and wide hips tightly hugged by a pair of shorts.

Carefully examining myself in the warm yellow light, I slipped my right hand past my shorts and purple panties into the lips of my vulva. My index and middle fingers coated in the warm moisture as the made contact with my swollen and sensitive clit. I felt jolts of excitement speed through my pelvis like lightning through a stormy sky. I removed the articles of clothing from my lower half, and laid in bed where I worked myself to orgasm and eventually fell asleep.

Suddenly I was startled awake by the memories of my plans for later that night, believing in vain that it was part of a vivid dream. Checking my phone it was already close to 11pm, I got out of bed, the now cold moisture still present between my things, and over my pussy.

I removed the remainder of clothing and got into the shower. The cold water delivering a well needed wake up to my drowsy muscles, washing my hair and body in coconut scented lather. Soon it was over and I dried off with a large red towel.

I moisturized my arms, legs, and face with a light shea butter cream, gently massaging in the product into my melanin rich skin. I dressed myself in all black, a patterned bralette, and delicate panties. I covered both in a black lacey baby-doll dress.

As I brushed my teeth I felt the return of the excited stomach aches, and the warm tingles in my most sensitive region. It was about 12:30am when I got a text from him saying he was on his way. My chest clenched and my body felt restless in anticipation.

I used the remaining time to make a few adjustments to the house, ensuring that the throw pillows were nicely arranged, miscellaneous items were neat on the coffee table, and condoms were present. Most of the walls of my home were painted in plain white chalk paint, except for one wall that was evening rose pink. The recently purchased couch set was dark blue, and the side tables had black frames that mounted square glass tops. All of this accentuated by high ceilings and long gray drapes.

Then, I heard the sound of a vehicle approaching, the bright headlights illuminating the dark living room. As I opened the front door, the night welcomed me with a chilly atmosphere, and the car tires came to a stop on the wet asphalt.

From the porch, I saw a white 2018 Toyota corolla axio at the front of the house. After a brief moment of movement inside the car, the door opened and a tall man emerged. Shrouded in the shadows of the night, he proceeded up the walkway. This strange man was clad in fully black attire. He wore a balaclava that covered his entire head and face except for a horizontal opening that only revealed his eyes. In addition, he had on a long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black low cut vans.

As he made his way to the porch steps, my breath quickened, I was suddenly deeply aware of how exposed my body was in contrast to his fully clothed form. Finally to the stairs, he looked directly at me and ascended. Never removing his gaze from my direction, he calmly walked each step with intense purpose. I felt nervousness overtaking me, as though my very consciousness craved to be concealed behind my skeleton. It was too late.

Taking the final step, to stand on equal ground with me, he was at least 4 inches taller. His hazel green eyes looked into mine with sharp confidence, painfully piercing my soul. I turned around, feeling his stare and the cold air on my ass. He followed me into the house stopping briefly to lock the door behind us. Quickly placing the car keys on the side table, we were again standing facing each other in the darkness and the refrigerator buzzing.

Without uttering a word, he reached out his left hand and took hold of my right. The cold fingers of his free hand came to my face, his large hands covering my left cheek. Slowly he traced the side of my face down to my neck sending delightfully agonizing waves throughout my body. In that moment, we were completely alone, no one knew what was about to happen. The world outside was wholly unaware of the events about to unfold on that cold night.

Standing there with his hand on my shoulder, he slowly descended onto my exposed cleavage. Moving his hand across my left breast to the middle of my chest, he ventured under the bralette. His cold fingers gently pinched onto my already hardened nipple, I felt ecstasy roll over me and I was on the brink of losing consciousness.

Breaking eye contact only to blink, he let go of my hand and brought his up to firmly caress my other breast through the fabric of my gown.

I gestured for him to sit on the 3-seater sofa, and he obliged after delivering another pinch to my nipples. I positioned myself between his spread legs and made my way down to a kneeling position on the floor in front of him. Slowly teasing my hands from their place on his knees, up his thighs, and to the middle.

Upon arrival, my hands were met with the hard mass felt through his jeans. With his kind and eager assistance, I unfastened the belt and zipper. I reached my warm hand into the waistband of his briefs, and again our eyes locked in contact. I held onto his hot dick; pubic hairs brushing against my hands, I freed it from the cotton prison.

The tip of his bright pink penis glistened with a drop of precum, I reached forward with my ready tongue and licked away the drop. In that moment, he grabbed a hold of my forearm and leaned his head into the cushion. I gently stroked the shaft of his hot dick and gradually took him into my mouth.

As he squeezed my arm, I felt the soft connection between the top of my throat and his now fully erect member, and the subsequent shudders of his body. Immediately, my mouth produced extra saliva and his entire penis coated in it.

I worked my mouth and hand up and down his shaft, and around the ever present testicles. As I got into a comfortable rhythm, and his bodily responses increased, he raised his head off the cushion and took me away from his delicious dick.

He moved over to one side of the sofa, and I laid down on it, pelvis facing him, and my head laying on one of the throw pillows. As I laid there in anticipation, nipples stiff and pussy throbbing, he took his hand to his neck only raising the mask he wore up enough to uncover his slightly bearded chin, and naturally light pink lips. The bright red tongue jotted out and quickly moistened them.

He positioned himself over my still nervous body to crash his lips into mine for a hard kiss. Hands once again exploring my chest, this time pulling out both of my breasts from the fabric and into the open. He quickly moved his head down from my mouth and latched his mouth onto my sensitive nipple. The hard sucking stung, but the pain was magnificent, hand squeezing onto my nipple.

His hot tongue glided down my stomach and to the top of my black panties. Suddenly, his strong hand grabbed a hold of my tender cunt. I let out an instinctual scream in shock, and a sly grin graced his lips.

I felt the juices of my vagina cool my vulva as he pulled off my underwear and placed them on the table beside up. Without warning, he plunged his face into my pussy. The intense sucking that he performed on my breast, now focused on my clit. Soft moans filled the air as I shot my eyes and writhed in the continuous pleasure, his hands gripping hard on my thighs.

I felt my body tensing, about to cross the peak, my mind was about to unravel, at mercy to this man's relentless devouring.... But he stopped; released my aching pussy from his powerful jaw. I was gasping for air.

He raised his body off mine; sitting up tall on the couch, he motioned me on top of him. I grabbed a condom from the table and gently opened it. With shaky timid hands, I placed it on his tip, and rolled it down the shaft of his rock hard dick.

I positioned myself over him my knees on both sides of him on the couch. As I prepared for his entrance into my body, I looked at him, into his beautiful green eyes that pierced through mine. Biting my lips, I guided his penis to my soaked opening.

After a brief moment of resistance, my pussy took in the entirety of his cock. My moans returned, now louder and accompanied by his deep grunts. The pleasure was strong, I took a moment to sit on his lap and hug his head into my bosom. He sucked my breast into his mouth and clamped his hands on ton both of my ass cheeks.

He began moving me back and forth, grinding my cunt on his dick. I continued the motion with my hips, grinding into him. Suddenly, I felt the intense pleasure rising in my core, my breath sharp and heart fluttering, my orgasm overcame me. My body fell into his as he fell back in the sofa. Wrapping his strong arms totally around my waist, he squeezed me tight and continued pumping into me as I rode out the waves of my orgasm.

Once I caught my breath, I got up off him, my juices now seen on his hips and boxer briefs. I extended my arm for him to take a hold of, and I led him to the dining table. Stopping quickly to lock lips with him, I bent myself over the table giving him full view of my round ass and easy access to my hungry cunt. Desperate for him to take me from behind.

Standing there, now towering over my, he rubbed his fingers over my painful clit sending shivers through my body yet again. He stood right up behind me, his knees pressing against the backs of my legs through his black jeans. I felt the tip of his penis at the opening of my pussy. With few small steps, he got even closer and with one swift movement, he slammed his whole dick deep into me. I screamed as the table grinded forward a few centimeters on the concrete floor.

He grabbed hold of my ass to regain his balance, taking a moment to painfully press his legs and pelvis into my legs and ass. Getting even deeper into my dripping cunt and pinning me between himself and the table. He pulled all the way out to slam into me repeatedly until he adopted a steady motion.

I arched my back even more to assist him in fucking my pussy with all of his ability. My arm underneath me reached between my legs to rub my clit for another orgasm. Nearing his own climax, he pressed into me even more, and fucked me deeper and harder than before in short movements.

Before I knew it, the orgasm overcame me. My eyes squeezing tightly shut, and the walls of my vagina contracting causing his simultaneous ejaculation. Loud grunts and gasps escaping both our lips. He collapsed on to me, his heavy body crushing me into the stained wood.

After a few minutes of recuperation, and many deep breaths, he got up off me. With his now flaccid penis still exposed, he assisted me in walking my tired legs back to the couch where I laid down. He took off the condom and wiped himself with napkins from the table. As he zipped his pants and buckled his belt, he came over to me and dipped two of his long fingers into me cunt for the last time, licking my juices off them.

He took his keys and my panties off the side table and stuffed them into his pockets. He locked the door behind him as he left the house. I listened to the footsteps fade away as I laid there washed in my own juices, my swollen pussy still throbbing.

I fell asleep, not even aware of when his car pulled off. :)