The Stranger and Me

Story Info
How to start a vacation the hot way…
1.1k words
4.11
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just about to get ready to start my Day when my phone begins to ring. It's a good friend of mine I haven't talked to in a while. She tells me about that amazing short trip holiday she planned with a friend and that she just got ditched. She asks me if I'd care to join spontaneously and I'm excited right away. She tells me all the Details and we agree to meet at the airport.

A few Days later, the Day has come and I'm feeling frisky when getting dressed. It'll only be a short flight, no need for comfy clothes. I grab my fishnets and put them on, no panties today. I feel naughty when standing in front of the mirror a few minutes later. I chose a short dress and high heels. My hair is falling in waves onto my back. Even I must admit that I look hot today.

I have a bit time left when I arrive at the airport. I'm too early... like usual. I decide to enter the Terrace that has a nice café on it with a pretty view. I'm already in vacation mood. Most Tables are empty. There's just a couple watching the planes, a family with a baby, and a guy sitting alone at a table. He's drinking Espresso and his glance is locked onto his phone. I decide to get myself some coffee and to take a seat at the table next to him. While passing his table I notice that he smells unbelievably good. No idea if it's his cologne... or just him. As I take a seat his glance meets mine and his eyes widen a little. A little smirk on his face. I'm sure that I blush immediately. I cross my legs. His glance just shot straight through my body to my pussy. It sent a shiver through me. I squirm. He looks back down; his smirk got a little wider. Time passes by. I drink my coffee and I notice that it's time to get ready to check in. I stand up, grab my luggage and leave the Terrace. I notice a movement just next to me and that guy stands up as well. He follows me. I'm walking to the gate, pass people, pass shops. He's still right behind me.

As I stand in the lane to pass the security check he's still there. I can smell him. The air is filled with electricity. I know he must feel it too. We pass the check and I need a second to get to know where to go next. He comes up to me. "Follow me." is all I get to hear, and I don't know why but I follow his command.

I follow you down the hall. There are less people here. We walk quite a while until there's no one around anymore. You turn to me, grab my hand and pull me into a room. "Hi." You say and smirk at me. I'm too stunned to answer. I just look at you. What am I even doing here? I'm not that kind of girl usually. I open my mouth and before a single word can leave my mouth you kiss me. You kiss me like no tomorrow. I moan. This kiss is not like any kiss I ever got before. I grab your shoulders and I let you grab my chin. You push my head back a little and with the new angle you can enter my mouth even deeper.

I grab your hair with one hand and the other grabs your necktie. I pull you closer to me, as if that's even possible. You growl. I whimper. Your hand sneaky under my dress. You notice that I don't wear panties and you growl even deeper. I hear a certain sound and you rip my fishnets apart, expose my swollen center completely.

Your fingers find my wet, dripping, throbbing mess and slide into me. I gasp for air, but you don't let go of my mouth. Your tongue fights with mine as you finger my pussy with one, two... no, three fingers. I'm sort of embarrassed of how I let a stranger finger me in a storage room at the airport but I'm too close to Cumming than to stop now. I squeeze your fingers with my pussy, and you have no doubt that I'll cum on your fingers in no time. You let go of my mouth just to bring your mouth close to my ear. I can hear your heavy breath. You must be as aroused as I am. I can't control myself and moan uncontrollably. It makes you cover my mouth with your hand. "Cum for me, Baby." Is all that it takes to make me cum all over a Stranger's fingers. Loud. Messy. Heavy. You moan as you notice how tight I'm squeezing your fingers. "Again." And I do as told. I don't notice that you pull your hand away from my pussy until I see that you're sucking on your fingers right in front of me. You grin as you notice the shocked look on my face. "You taste so good, Baby." I blink at you. I'm out of words. I feel dizzy and a little embarrassed about myself. I grab my bags and leave the room, running basically. I leave you behind me and run to my gate. My friend is waiting there for me already. That was one of the hottest things I've ever done and as sure as I am that I won't ever do it again, as sure I am that I won't ever see him again. The only thing that remembers me of what I've done are the ripped fishnets on my legs. He will be my little secret.

The boarding has already begun, and we enter the plane and take a seat. The plane begins to move and my phone buzzes in my hand. A message from an unknown number. "That was the hottest first Date I ever had. I can still taste you on my fingers. Thought I'd share the hot video with you that we created. I didn't see the camera in the corner until I was about to leave the room. But don't worry, I made sure nobody but us will ever see this. My seat is 17F, I'd love to spend the flight with you to get to know you because one thing is sure: I need more of you." My head knocks up and I can see you looking back at me. I smile into your direction, blushed all over. Guess I'll have to tell my friend what I just did... and change my seat.