The Stranger in the Alley Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack's friends join in.
3.6k words
4.68
8.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His question lingered on my mind. He could see I was giving his question a lot of thought. He held my hand as his eyes watched me. For the first time in the less than 24 hours since I first met him there was a tenderness in his eyes. It made me blush and oddly a little strange. One of the things I loved best about my time with him was being kept on my toes. The not knowing what was coming next. Experiencing things I've never done before and never imagined before.

I looked over into the next room where his 5 friends were standing talking, not even looking my way. They probably were wanting to let me feel at ease to make my decision and are not trying to influence it. Then I looked back into his beautiful eyes, I wanted and needed to submit myself fully to him. I somehow knew I could trust him. I looked at him and simply said.

"I trust you. This is the craziest thing I have ever done, but I know I can trust you. I want to submit myself to you. I need this, somehow I know I need this. I'm yours. Fully and truly yours for as long as you want me."

He smiled at me, "My sweet Shelly, you will not regret this decision. I promise I will keep you safe."

Then the tenderness was gone and the dark monster was back and my cunt instantly quivered and squeezed itself tight. A small orgasm smashed throughout my body. I knew that what was about to happen would change my life somehow. I knew I could never go back to being boring, and I didn't want to. I was loving this and it has woken something in me that I don't want to let die.

"I've made my decision about your friends Jack." My entire body blushed as I spoke those words to him. My nipples were hard nubs, my bald pussy was glistening in the light from the wetness. He noticed it all and the bulge in his pants twitched.

"And what's your decision shelly? I have a good idea, but I need to hear it. I need to make sure it's your decision and you've made it without any pressure."

I looked him straight in the eyes. I smiled at him and could feel my cunt getting wetter and my juices were coating my thighs.

"Please.. let all of your friends use me however you want them to. Then have them leave and make me yours."

I don't know why but I lowered my eyes after I replied. I felt like somehow that was what I was supposed to do. I wanted to please him, I wanted him to claim me as his. His hand reached out and caressed my cheek, lifting my chin till he could look into my eyes.

"Is this what you want to experience and not what you think I want you to say? Please be honest."

"Yes Sir, it's what I want to experience this. If I'm being honest it has always been a fantasy of mine."

He kissed me and whispered, "I'm proud of you for deciding to go for it then."

He went into the other room, closing the door between them as I stayed where I was. I felt the cool air of the air conditioner over my skin. Goosebumps were forming, my nipples were as hard as rocks. I could hear them whispering for what seemed an eternity, but was really just a few minutes. Then the door opened and they all returned into the room.

Jack came to the bed and got me positioned on my hands and knees, thighs spread as far as I possibly could. He placed my head up facing forward. I didn't know it yet but this was where he'll be able to see my face. While he did that his friends got undressed.

He got them in position... he knew who he wanted where. Two were placed behind me. The other three came towards the bed and stood in front of me, side-by-side. Then he didn't need to tell me what to do, somehow from their positions I instinctively knew.

He moved off to the side so he could watch.

The guys behind me started. The first one slid into my dripping wet pussy. I was so turned on by this moment that I could smell my arousal in the air. He slid in easily and slowly. I could feel the thickness of his shaft spreading me. I whimpered and moaned. I even had a small orgasm roll through my body from him entering me. The idea of six strangers using me for their enjoyment and mine was more of a turn on than I thought possible.

I heard him chuckle and say to Jack, "Dude this girl is a real slut, she just came on my dick from me sliding into her." With that he gave a slight slap to my ass. It stung from everything Jack did to me before, but it didn't hurt. It just turned me on more. Jack smiled at me and winked. He knew how easily I came with him and He probably figures I'll come easily with these guys.

I was enjoying the feel of him inside me. Being honest with myself, I was enjoying being used like this. I may have been boring back home, but I still had fantasies and desires. The guys I were with didn't fulfill them, but now Jack was helping me fulfill them.

Then the other guy behind me gets up and straddles above me. He poured some lube over my firm tight ass. I could feel his fingers sliding into my ass and moving the lube into my ass. Then very slowly he slid his dick into my ass. I gasped as he slid in. His cock isn't as thick as the other, but it's veiny. I could feel the veins throbbing as he slid in and out of me. Oh how it felt sliding in and out of me. I can still remember the throbbing in my ass when I remember that night.

Before I had time to get used to the rhythm of two of them fucking me, the one near my mouth moved up to me. He was the tallest of all of them. His dick was long, I knew that there was no way it would all fit in my mouth. I was staring at his dick, trying to imagine it in my mouth but not opening my mouth for him. He slapped my cheek with his cock, not hard but hard enough to get my attention. He didn't say anything to me, he didn't need to. I opened my mouth eagerly. I have always loved to suck cock. I take pride in sucking cock and his dick will be a challenge for me.

As his cock slipped into my mouth, I groaned at the taste. He tasted so good. I always found guys tasted similar, until my trip to Vegas. Both Jack's cock and this guy's taste different. Good no delicious, just different. I revelled in his taste. It reminded me of a nice red wine, steak and just a little bit of that je ne sais quoi. It was slightly salty and musky but oh so delicious. I definitely wanted to taste more of his cock and I couldn't wait to taste his cum!

For some reason I wanted him to know that Jack had a good cock sucker in me. I don't know why, but what these guys thought mattered to me. Part of me hoped that I'd still be able to see Jack after this trip, and that maybe he'd have them over again, together or one on one to use me some more. Honestly somewhere deep inside of me I longed for Jack to see me again. I wanted Jack to want to see me again.

I wanted all of us to enjoy this experience. I wanted to make Jack proud. Above everything I wanted to enjoy myself, and I was. It's been my longest and most secretive fantasy. I don't have secrets from my best friends, but not even any of them knew about this fantasy! I just knew they would never understand.

I never thought I would ever get a chance to do it. Let alone to enjoy it, and oh how I was enjoying this. I assumed I'd feel "dirty", but instead I never felt sexier. Six men couldn't take their eyes off of me. Six men were turned on because of me. Six handsome strangers were using me and fucking me. Six men who could have any other woman, were here with me, focused on me and my pleasure. How could I not be turned on by that?

I have never felt like this. All three of my holes stuffed full with three very different dicks. Shorter and thicker, longer and thinner, veiny, no matter the feel of each was giving me pleasure. Each of them were bringing me new sensations I had never felt before. Meanwhile Jack's eyes were glued on mine. I could feel him watching, those piercing blue eyes of his were staring at me, and though I wasn't looking at him right now I could feel him watching. The two behind me were thrusting in and out at the same time, so I matched my cock sucking with their thrusts.

Just as I was adjusting to the rhythm, the other two stepped up. One on each side. I looked to my right. And a gorgeous big black cock was there. One so big that I wasn't sure my hand would wrap around it. Part of me had wished he was fucking me. I wanted to feel that giant cock in me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his dick, he smiled down at me and said, "It's ok if your hand can't fit around it. Just do the best you can."

I blushed at his honesty, I'm sure there weren't too many women whose hands could wrap around his dick, especially just one of them. I slowly started to stroke him, and sure enough my hand couldn't wrap around his dick. His cock felt amazing. I could feel it twitching and throbbing in my grasp. As soon as I gripped him, likely tighter than I normally would, I heard him moan. "Yes girl just like that!"

The other guy gave me a minute or two to enjoy everything I was feeling. My body was alive like never before. All of my senses were heightened. The room smelled of sex, musky cologne, my flowery perfume and of the soap and shampoo from my earlier shower. It smelled of the six men in the room with me. Each had their own unique scent which I wish I could be fucked by them one on one so I could really learn which smelled of what.

Finally I turned my head to the left. Jack's last friend stood there, slowly stroking his dick. His wasn't the thickest by any means, but all six of these men had good sized cocks. I couldn't speak but he saw my face and stepped closer. My hand wrapped around his, just, and slowly started to stroke him. His cock wasn't as thick as the black one, so my hand just fit around it, but his cock was the longest of the five of them. His eyes and mine met for a moment or two while I started to stroke him.

He smiled at me and whispered, "Stroke it harder. Show Jack what a good fucktoy you are."

I blushed at his words. I didn't mind Jack talking to me like that, but he wasn't Jack. Then I realized I wasn't blushing because of the words he used, but because I knew he was right. I am Jack's fucktoy. Hearing this stranger call me that didn't anger me or upset me. No! It turned me on more. I was moaning on the cock in my mouth louder now.

Pretty soon all I could hear were the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other, our mutual moans, my sucking this guys cock, you could even hear my hands stroking these dicks if you listened carefully enough. Since I was in the center of all the action I heard it all. I could smell the smell of sex. Not just any sex, but this sex had us all sweaty. I was drooling and cum was oozing from my cunt around the dick that was fucking it. My senses were on overdrive as was my body.

My body had goosebumps from the excitement, because suddenly the room was hot not cold. My nipples were hard nubs sticking out proudly from my body, and brushing against the bed, they were getting sore and achy, but the good kind! My pussy and ass were on fire from the dicks in them. My hands were stretched and stroking off two very different dicks, yet I loved the feel of them. My mouth was drooling, I could feel it dripping around the cock and down my chin. I had tears in my eyes from all of this, and I knew my makeup was running. I'm sure I looked like a fucking hot mess, yet I never felt sexier or more desired than I did in that moment.

The guys seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was. None of them wanted to cum too fast. They'd adjust their thrusts to hold out longer. The two in my hands would start to thrust their hips, then slow it down to show me the rhythm they wanted. The guy in my mouth gently caressed my face, then grabbed hold of the back of my head and started to face fuck me.

His thrusts would alternate between gentle and almost caring, to wild hard and rough almost animalistic. He'd hold my head and shove his dick as deep as he could get it and hold me there. Then without warning he would thrust further into my throat, making me choke and gag. He was grunting loudly like he was about to cum, then he'd slow back down and let go of my head. He kept changing it up like that and I was loving every second of it. Every time I started to gag, he'd grunt and stare at me, before pulling back and allowing me to recover.

All the time Jack's eyes were on me, watching me not his friends. Making sure I was okay. My eyes turned and were locked onto his as I was being used like the cock hungry slut I was turning into before his very eyes. I saw something new in him.

The look was this mixture of caring, lust, desire, and something almost primal and protective yet passionate and familiar. He was still basically a stranger to me, yet the look was familiar. For a second I even thought of the look as one of ownership but then the look changed as my body started to cum again. He could almost tell when I started to cum again, because I saw his cock getting harder. His look was back to that dark lust filled one from before. I recognized it instantly.

Just as I'd feel their thrusts getting fast, they'd slow them down. I instinctively matched my hand movements and cock sucking to theirs. I didn't know if we could all cum together but I wanted to do my part to try and make it happen. Just like them as their need for release eased away, so did mine. They did this 4 times then Jack said it was time. Jack walked closer, his fingers ran through my hair.

"Shelly such a good slut for me. Cum for me Shelly. Show me you belong to me. You know you want to. You know deep down that I own you. Submit to me now, cum hard for Jack."

That was all it took to push me over the edge. For a brief few moments everything faded and all I could feel was this mass of intense pleasure. This was by far the strongest most intense orgasm I've ever had. My body was on fire. I could feel my walls clenching tight around the cock in it. My anus was gripping the cock there. I instantly wrapped my lips as tight around the dick there as I could and my fingers gripped as tight as possible, which I didn't think I could grip any tighter but it felt like it. I then heard it, their moaning and grunting, even some growling as my body became full of cum. The two in my hands pulled out and moved over and stroked their dicks and shot their hot sticky cum onto my face. I closed my eyes, not wanting any to get into them.

The smell was intense. Hot, sweaty, arousals, cum, musky, sweet, floral and that something else that always comes right after intense sex like this. As our orgasms subsided, they were panting. The one in my mouth pulled out. His hands gently caressed my cheek and he leaned down and whispered.

"Thank-you. That was by far the best blowjob I have ever gotten." He then kissed my cheek and went into the washroom to clean up.

One by one as they each caught their breath, they thanked me. They each kissed my cheek, except for the black guy. He kissed my forehead. He had this gentle look in his eye, but I had a feeling he could be as rough and fun as Jack given the chance. They each went and cleaned up and dressed. Just like Jack had promised, once they were done they left. They each spoke with Jack briefly before leaving, and they each said bye to me.

What happened next surprised me. Jack went into the washroom and came to me with a face cloth and towel and cleaned off my face and dried it. He kissed me so gentle and tenderly. Then he scooped me up and carried me into the bathroom and sat me on a special chair while he drew me a bath. He lifted me into the tub and sat behind me.

Tenderly he washed me. He wouldn't let me speak. It was the most erotic and tender moment in my life. His fingers caressed every inch of my body, washing me but also massaging me and caressing me. His mouth kissed my neck, my cheek and my mouth when I turned my head back to face him. He whispered softly into my ear.

"My sweet Shelly. You're mine now. I own you, fully. I know it's what you want. You told me to make you mine and I am. I am so proud of you. To give in to something you wanted so bad. Something that I can tell was a secret desire but you carried it out beautifully. The rest of your time here will be just for the two of us. You were never sexier or more beautiful as you were with the five of them using you, fucking you and with cum in all your holes and all over your gorgeous face. I never wanted you more than when you looked like that. Not even at the bar, while we were dancing. Oh no, I wanted you much more with my friends fucking you. Something so erotic and hot in seeing other men use you my pretty Shelly."

His fingers washed my body, slowly. Then they reached my pussy. There they rubbed the lips and teased my clit. I moaned softly, it was still so tender and raw and sensitive and this entire bath has been a surprising turn on for me. Not just this sexy naked man being behind me, speaking to me like he has but his fingers washing my body.

I moaned softly and whispered, "Please Jack finger my cunt. Oh please finger me. You have me so turned on, I want, no I need to cum for you."

"Do you Shelly?" he asked. But before I could answer he slid three fingers inside me. I gasped and moaned, forgetting how big his hands are. He wasn't rough, oh no he actually, slowly made love to me with his fingers. I didn't know it was possible to make love with fingers, but that's how it felt. Soft, gentle, slow but blissful. He brought me to climax several times. I could feel his cock growing and throbbing with each of my climax.

When he was done his fingers slid out of me and he just held me to him for a few moments. Then he finished washing me. He took me out of the bath and dried me off and carried me to the bedroom. Sitting me on the chair he had been sitting in earlier, he fixed the sheets and then placed me in bed under the covers. He turned lights off and got in bed with me.

I looked at him confused by this move.

He smiled wickedly. "Sleep Shelly. Trust me you're going to need your rest for what I have planned for you. We will rest and sleep then wake refreshed. Then, oh then beautiful Shelly will I will truly make you mine. You can't possibly imagine what I have in store for you. For now we sleep my dear sweet slut."