The Stranger in the Alley Pt. 04

Story Info
Conclusion of Shelly's trip to Vegas.
3.4k words
4.5
6.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early to the sound of Jack in the shower. I got out of bed and joined him. He kissed me then pushed me onto my knees. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too.

My hands slowly stroked his cock as I licked his big heavy balls. They were full of cum and I was going to drain them one way or another. I licked them gently then took each ball into my mouth to suck on them. My lips gently tugged his balls out. He groaned as I did that yet I could tell he was loving it.

I focused on his balls for a minute or two while stroking his cock until it was rock hard. My mouth slipped off his balls and licked my way up towards the head, then down the other side. One of my hands massaged and played with his balls gently.

As I licked my way back up to the head, teasing him as I went, his hands forced my mouth onto his dick. I moaned as he did. I'm really starting to love when he manhandles me. My lips wrapped snug around his cock and my head started sliding up and down his cock. My free hand gently stroked his shaft.

As my mouth worked his cock, my hand continued to massage his balls. Gently tugging the heavy sacks. I started humming, knowing the vibrations would feel good on his cock.

Then he grabbed my face and started thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth. Gagging as he thrusted as deep down my mouth as he could. Choking, coughing and gagging. Eyes welling with tears but moaning from being used like this. My cunt was dripping below me, but the spray from the shower was washing it away.

Suddenly he pulls me off his cock and stands me up. One hand grabs hold of my throat as he holds me against the shower wall.

"My what an eager little slut you are this morning." Grinning at me with that dark evil look and grin I'm getting used to, and honestly loving.

"Couldn't wait for me to get out of the shower, could you? Had to join me in here. So eager for me to use you. Claim you as my slut? As mine. For my use, my enjoyment and my pleasure."

I stared, unsure if I should answer.

"Well Shelly? Answer your new Master, unless you have changed your mind." But before I could answer his free hand slid two fingers inside my slippery wet folds.

I moaned as they slid in. He laughed, "My, my soaking wet already. Such a good slut, learning to be ready for my use anytime, anywhere. Am I wrong whore?"

"No Sir, you are not wrong. I'm yours, if you'll have me. If you want me. Please claim me as your slut."

"Even if being my slut, means having my friends fuck you while I watch? Or having my friends watch while I fuck you or flog you?"

"Yes Master."

Jack then smiled, not his dark evil smile, but his gentle caring smile.

"You do trust me to always keep you safe, don't you? You trust I would never allow anyone near you if I ever thought they would harm you."

"Oh yes Jack I trust you. Part of me says it's crazy to trust someone I barely know, but I trust you."

"I will prove to you that I am worthy of your trust Shelly. My actions will prove it to you."

Before saying anything else his fingers started to fuck me. Short but rough thrusts in and out of my pussy. "Such a good slut deserves a small reward."

He added two more fingers, four fingers pounding in and out of me. His other hand still holding me by my neck. I was moaning and squirming, trying my best to fuck his fingers back.

"Such a needy depraved slut this morning. I guess being fucked and used by five men at once has made you a greedy bitch. Does my slut want me to fist her drenched cunt?"

My head was swirling, I was so close to an intense orgasm I couldn't focus on his question, yet I knew he was waiting for an answer. I knew that I've loved everything he's done to me up till now, so I replied the only way I could.

"Yes, oh God please yes."

Not another word was spoken. I could feel him stretching me, adding his thumb. His hand on my neck let go, there was a bench in the shower and he had me lay on it and had me spread my legs wide open. In and out his fist went.

I sobbed, not because I wasn't enjoying this, but because I was. I've never felt anything like this. I was finally free of my "boring" reputation and able to be myself. Free to discover myself and what I love and enjoy and most importantly what I want out of life.

His fist started slow, then built in intensity. Until his fist was pounding me hard, rough and fast. He kept going until I was screaming and squirting as my orgasm took over. My body was shaking, my cunt gripped his wrist tight as I covered his hand in my juices.

"Such a good slut. A good little whore for me. So good I might even let you fuck my cock."

"Thank-you Master, your praise means so much to me. I only want to please you."

"My beautiful Shelly you do please me."

He removed his fist from me and I quickly grabbed hold of his arm and started licking and sucking each finger clean. Then I started to lick his hand, and wrist clean. Surprised by just how much of his arm was inside me. I cleaned every drop of my juices from him. He smiled down at me, clearly pleased by my cleaning him.

He helped me to stand and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. My 5'8" frame felt tiny compared to his 6'4" frame. My long strawberry blonde hair clung wet to my back. One of his hands wrapped my wet tresses around it. He tugged my head back and nibbled on my neck. I could feel his cock, hard and throbbing against my stomach. Suddenly his other hand grabs my ass and starts to lift me. I quickly wrapped my arms tight around his neck and jump upwards to help him, wrapping my legs tight around his waist as I did so. He growled softly as he suddenly bit down rougher on my neck. I screamed from the shock and the pain mixed with pleasure of his bite. He pressed my back against the wall. His hand left my ass and guided his big hard dick slowly into my wet folds.

Fuck why was he going so slow? I needed to be fucked by him and he was taking forever to get his dick in me. He kept alternating between nibbling, kissing, sucking and biting my neck. Growling like a wild beast, I felt him bite me harder than before. I could smell the coppery scent of blood as he broke my skin with his teeth. Then I heard him, licking and sucking each drop of blood from my neck.

Just then he places his cock right at my entrance and then slams fully into me. I made a noise I never heard myself make before. This mix of a scream, a yelp, a whimper, moan and a growl all in one. Whatever it was it must of did something to Jack. He was done with my neck, for now at least, His baby blue eyes staring into my emerald green's, he grunted and started jack hammering himself in and out of my cunt.

His breathing became quick short breaths, mine became a mix of holding my breath, when he'd slam into me, combined with quick deep or short breaths as he'd pull out of me. He'd alternate between slowly pulling out, and slamming back in quick and hard, with quickly pulling out and slowly, agonizingly slowly thrusting back in. The slow movements gave me time to breathe, but with the quick ones I always held my breath.

Time always seemed to stand still when I was with Jack. I have no idea how long we had been in the shower nor how long he has been fucking me. He certainly took his time. Bringing us both to the edge of orgasm then staying deep in me and kissing me tenderly. He was whispering things he wanted to do with me while I was in Vegas. Places he wanted to take me, places he wanted to fuck me, plans for having one or two of his friends to join us once more before I leave.

Then all of a sudden he changed into this wild beast. He started thrusting in and out of me harder. Each thrust in slammed my back against the shower wall. I was screaming louder than I thought possible. Normally I'd be worried about the people in the next room, but in that moment nobody else existed but the two of us. I forgot we were in a hotel.

He was growling like a wild beast. We didn't talk, our eyes looked into each other's spoke all we needed to speak to each other. In moments we were cumming together. This was by far my strongest most intense orgasm ever. Any I thought before as intense were nothing compared to this. I passed out. Not sure how long but I came to to Jack still fucking me, slapping my face yelling, "Shelly wake up slut, Master isn't done using you."

Leaving Vegas was the last thing I wanted to think about. Suddenly he turned off the shower. He saw the disappointed look on my face and laughed. His fingers tilted my chin up, he kissed my lips tenderly then whispered into my ear.

"My little slut I am far from finished with you today. We can't stay in the shower all day."

With that he wrapped me up in a towel and dried me. He handed me a towel for my hair as he turned to dry himself, but I grabbed hold and pulled him near me. Using the towel I started to dry him. I could feel like he was pleased by this. First I dried his back, since it was facing me. Then I walked around to dry his front. His blues watched my every move. Once I dried his body I slid down to my knees and started sucking his cock.

I love how his dick tastes and feels in my mouth. I needed Him inside me in one way or another. His hand gently caressed my face as I sucked his dick. It wasn't long before I heard him grunting. I knew he needed to cum and I was hungry for every drop.

My hands started massaging and lightly tugging on his balls as my mouth moved up and down his hard cock. His hands grabbed my head and he started jack hammering his dick in and out of my mouth fast yet deep. I kept gagging and coughing while drooling and sucking. Finally he thrusted himself deep down my throat grunted and moaned as he shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum into my throat.

Vegas seemed like just yesterday, but it wasn't. I woke up and stretched. My muscles ached and I could feel the bruises that were on my body. I smiled softly at the memory of what had happened. I instinctively reached to my side for him, but he wasn't there.

I sat fully upright in bed and sighed softly. His memory was just as vivid as if it had happened last night. My week in Vegas had passed and I was back home. I had spent every moment of my time in Vegas with Jack. We parted ways after exchanging contact information, but a part of me wondered if I would ever hear from him again.

Our time together had been special. He brought out something in me I had never known existed within me. Could I go back to my boring old life after that? Could I keep that part of me hidden now that I knew she existed?

As I thought these things over I got out of bed and went into the washroom to look myself in the mirror. The faint marks on my body from that first night, and the brighter but starting to fade marks of my last day with him. My fingers, as always, touched and went over every mark. Remembering how I got them, what he did to me and how he smelled. His smell was just as much a part of my marks as the implement(s) he used to give me those marks.

I felt myself getting wet, one hand slid down my body to quell the burning fire inside of me when there was a knock at my door. Muttering under my breath I grabbed my housecoat and pulled it on as I went to the door. Tying it up just before I opened the door, wondering which of my friends had the guts to come knocking this early in the morning.

Arms wrapped tight around me as his lips found mine and claimed me all over again. He was here, in Newfoundland. I must be dreaming of this! As the kiss finished I stepped aside and he walked into my apartment. He didn't have any luggage with him, was this really Jack? I'm sure my expression must of been one of confusion and questions because he smiled at me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Yes, Shelly I'm really here. I couldn't stand a moment longer apart from you. When I brought you to the airport last week for you to fly home I overheard you telling your last name to the check in clerk. A quick search online and I found you and your city's name. When I arrived I looked you up in the hotel's phone book. I thought about calling you but I wanted to surprise you."

"Jack, you're really here?"

"Yes, I'm really here. I need you in my life Shelly. I'm hoping we can figure something out that works for both of us."

That was three years ago. Since then I've moved to Las Vegas to live with Jack. I left my old life behind me but I visit it twice a year to see friends and family. I don't miss my old life, my old me. I was dying. That life wasn't for me and I could never be happy living that old life, not after everything Jack helped me discover about myself.

We're going out for dinner tonight, our anniversary. He has something planned, he didn't tell me that. He's been acting very secretive. I'm dressed in that same skimpy dressed I had on the first night I met him, his request. My hair and makeup are done the same as well. I'm at the dance club where we met dancing. All part of his request, now you see why I know he's up to something.

This pair of strong hands rests on my shoulders. I'd know that touch anywhere but I play into his game and turn my head to see him. His blue eyes shine into mine, and like that first night I'm taken by his beauty. We dance the dance we danced before, right up to going into that alley. Yes the same alley as that night. Only tonight instead of being behind a dumpster, we're behind the dumpster and he has me on a St. Andrew's cross. Clearly he wants to improve on our memory.

Wriggling my wrists and ankles to check the cuffs that hold me to the cross, sighing softly when I find they are secure without being too tight. Blindfolded I listen for his movements around me. His shoes are soft so I can barely hear him moving around. I slow my breathing so I can listen better.

Woosh

Thud

The flogger came into contact with my upper thighs.

Thud, Thud

The flogger struck my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed so loud my lungs hurt.

Thud, thud, thud

"Fucking Bastard!"

I could hear him laughing as he continued. Always striking me when I least expected it. Just as I thought I figured out when he'd strike, he'd change it again.

Pretty soon he had the blindfold removed from my eyes and had me curled up on his lap. He didn't like to talk much at this point, so we sat there in silence as his fingers caressed my skin.

"Remember that day I showed up at your house slut?"

"Yes Master, I remember." I said blushing slightly.

"Do you regret anything you said to me that day?"

"Never, not for one moment have I regretted a thing Master."

"You don't ever wonder what your life would be like if you had made different decisions that day?"

"No. I don't have to. I know what it would have been like. It would have been like it was before I met you. Before I went to Vegas. That would have continued on until the day I died."

His blue eyes shone down on me, taking me in with his eyes as he thought over what I had just said.

"Yes, I suppose that's true. Still would you change anything if you could?"

"Like what? You? Not one thing. Us? No, nothing. My life is here, with you. I'm happy and complete and content."

He pulled me up from his lap and kissed me, his fingers slid inside my wetness easily. His fingers fucked me fast and relentlessly.

"This cunt is mine, understand that slut?"

"Oh yes, Master. All yours. Every part of me belongs to you."

He finger fucked me for quite a while, but I wasn't allowed to cum. Then he slid his fingers out and pushed them into my mouth and I went to work cleaning them like they were his cock.

"Show me what a slut you are for me, and maybe I'll reward you and let you use your mouth on the real thing."

I moaned as I heard his words. I kept sucking his fingers clean until he pulled them out of my mouth.

Kissing me as he whispered, "Good girl." Slapping my ass he pulled his cock out and pushed it into my mouth. He fucked my mouth like it was my pussy. Fast and rough.

Then he pulls out of my mouth, slaps my face just as his cock slides into my cunt.

Slap

The sting to my face surprised me, but the pleasure of him sliding inside of me made me gasp. He fucked me till I was begging him to cum, but he kept fucking me. I'd get close to cumming and he'd slow down his thrusts and tell me not to cum. This continued for a while until he needed to cum. The change in him was noticeable as his thrusts changed. More urgent, fast, harder. I groaned as he thrusted harder and harder into me.

Finally we came. He exploded deep inside of me as I screamed loudly. He held me close to him as our climaxes passed. Once done we untangled and he helped me up. We dressed and went and got into his car. Driving home I asked about the cross. He told me a friend helped set it up and was going to go remove it before anybody else would notice it.

The next morning when I woke, his arms were around my waist holding me to him. He was still sleeping so I laid still so as not to wake him. I turned to face him, watching him sleep is a simple pleasure to me. I thought of every night we've spent together. My fingers found his cock and started stroking him gently. Soon he was waking up and his cock was hard.

Our eyes locked and he pushed my hands aside and pinned them above my head. One of his hands pinned my two wrists down as he thrusted into me.

"My, my what does my little slut want this morning? Waking me up with a hard cock. I'm going to have to use her like the filthy whore she is."

My eyes looked deep into his blue ones.

"Yes Master please do. I'm your filthy whore. I'm home with you. No matter where we are, so long as we're together I'm home."