The Stranger's Glance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence was palpable as we drove through the empty streets, and I couldn't help but feel dampened by the weight of what had just happened, and I shivered.

"You must be cold," David said, activating the heated massage seat.

As the massage seat's vibrations hummed through me, I sank deeper into its embrace. My eyes closed as I indulged in the pleasurable sensation of warm, tingling relaxation that coursed throughout my body. With each passing second, my pussy throbbed with increasing intensity, and a low moan escaped me involuntarily, drawing David's curious gaze.

Trying to avoid any further awkwardness, I forced a laugh and said dismissively, "Umm, this seat is so comfortable!"

David smirked, but thankfully did not press the issue any further. I adjusted my position and tried to concentrate on the road ahead to distract myself from the pulsing sensation between my legs. As he drove through unfamiliar areas of the city, I became perplexed.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice trembling.

He looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "We're finishing what we started, so I'm taking you to my place."

I knew that David lived with his father and that his mother had left them when David was a child. His father raised him single-handedly, and the two were close; David often spoke highly of him. Since he was taking me home to meet his father, I reasoned that this relationship between us must mean something to him.

"Shouldn't you check with your dad to see if he's okay with me coming over?" I proposed.

David shook his head and replied, "Nah, he is still at work and won't even know you're there, because I'll sneak you out before the morning."

His response made me uneasy, as if he were trying to hide our relationship, but I didn't want to press the issue, so I just nodded and enjoyed the rest of the ride, allowing the car's massage seat's tantalizing vibration to drive pleasure through my body.

To be continued...

12