The Stratford Machine Ch. 01

Story Info
Streets of LA to Miami.
2.3k words
4.02
9.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 1] - Streets of LA to Miami

During the day, the rough-looking man walked with the hooker to a quiet alleyway. As soon as he located an appropriate area, he quickly pulled down his jeans with his underwear and grabbed the hooker's head, guiding her towards his now erect cock, which was awaiting the quick blowjob he had paid for.

As he looked around to ensure no one was watching him, he said to the whore who started working on his cock, "Suck it, Bitch!"

As far as Alicia is concerned, she has moved on from the embarrassment of serving men for money. Now that she is more experienced, she does not care about what she does due to the use of drugs. Her ex-boyfriend tricked her into becoming a street walker and shortly thereafter left her for another woman.

As a result, here she is sucking on an average-sized Mexican cock whose odor she barely tolerated. At least she believes that he smells, as her senses are numb as a result of the heroin that her pimp provided. In addition, it is the middle of the day, but this is not unusual for Figueroa Street in Los Angeles. This alley lies between two rundown buildings and is littered with trash. Making this an ideal location for horny men seeking a quick thrill.

"Hurry up, Slut, I ain't got all day!"

Alicia doubles her efforts to induce orgasm in this smelly disgusting man as soon as possible. She is aware of the fact that he is approaching orgasm as he holds her head with both his hands.

"Ah!"

Alicia opens her mouth just enough to allow the man to see the thick goo enter her mouth as it squirts out of her mouth.The amount of cum he had was relatively small, and she finished him off quickly.

"Thanks, bitch!" the Mexican says as he quickly pulls up his pants and buckles them up before hurrying out of the alleyway.

Alicia is grateful that she received her payment first. It was not bad for a quick fifty dollars, she thought to herself. She is still squatting against a derelict building watching her john hustle out of the alley. The half-Latina, half-black girl was only wearing skintight pink booty shorts, and a thin dark-colored cami and her long black hair was coiled in a bun. She was on her third John by mid-day. In the first instance, she performed a quick blowjob in his car, and in the second instance, she performed a quick fuck in an alley near a trash bin. She has $200 in cash from all her efforts for the day.

Unfortunately, she has a pimp to pay, and he takes half of her cut because this is his street. In order to make this worthwhile for her, she needs multiple Johns a day.

As she straightens up, she walks out of the alley. Alicia then pulled out her cell phone and called her roommate, Chloe.She has been Alicia's dear friend for some time.

The receptionist at Mueller and Priest Architectural firm in downtown Los Angeles, Chloe Stewart, suffers from boredom. The 25-year-old brunette doodles on her notepad in order to prevent herself from falling asleep. She has not taken a phone call since early in the morning. Due to the prevalence of cell phones and the preference for texting or emailing, few people call the office anymore, but someone still needs to handle the front desk, and Chloe is fortunate enough to fill that role.

Her boredom was interrupted by the vibration of her cell phone inside her purse on the floor next to her. The call was from her best friend and roommate, Alicia.

Alicia and Chloe have been friends since college and roommates ever since. The two women have business degrees and unfortunately, Chloe secured this job as a receptionist that pays an adequate wage. However, her degree requires her to find a better position. On the other hand, Alicia had a good job, but her ex-boyfriend Jose fucked her, literally and figuratively. Somehow, he convinced her that she could make more money if she walks the streets with her body than if she had an honest job. Only a week after quitting her job, he left her. Chloe reminded herself to kick him in the nuts if she ever saw him again. After this incident, Alicia's life continued to spiral downward, and she became involved with a pimp who, in addition to taking a substantial cut of her earnings, also hooked her up with drugs, primarily heroin.

The past few months have brought many changes to Chloe's trusted friend, and she attempted to get her help but without success.

She picks up the phone and answers, "Hey Alicia, what's up?"

"Hey girl, I have my half of the rent. I'll be finished after dusk"

"Ok, please be careful! I still don't like what you're doing."

"Don't worry, Chaz makes sure his girls are taken care of."

Her friend's ongoing 'employment' truly concerns her.

"That's what I'm afraid, Hey, I feel like Chinese tonight, you game?"

"That's sounds good."

"Your usual?"

"You know it, see ya soon, Love ya"

Chloe recognizes that her friend enjoys only General Tso chicken. She is particularly fond of lo-mein.

Chaz, her pimp, always appears at the same location every day, so Alicia did not have to travel far to meet him. He refers to it as his pimp HQ. Located on the steps of another boarded-up derelict house. At dusk, Alicia had just finished her sixth client, but the last three were fuckings, and she is very sore from her experience being fucked by rubber-clad cocks.

"Hey, ho, how much you made today?", Chaz asked Alicia.

The thought of being talked about like this made Alicia uncomfortable. It's terrible enough that she does this as she withdraws the wad of cash from her breast, which had been safely concealed.

"$500 today", she said as she handed him the cash.

Chaz immediately grabs the cash and counts it. He never trusts his girls. In return, he takes a half-cut and gives the remainder to Alicia.

After grabbing her cash, the half black, half Latina girl was ready to leave when Chaz spoke to her again.

"I'm not done with ya, bitch."

She turns around and asks, "Now what, Chaz, I'm hungry and want to go home."

"I volunteered you for one more job before you leave tonight."

"I'm done for the day, good night Chaz."

"I ain't askin'"

When Alicia turned away, two men wearing all-black tactical clothing grabbed the girl and lifted her.

"Get off of me, you creeps!" she yelled in a panicked voice, ready to scream. Her eyes were filled with sheer terror.

As Chaz approaches the terrified girl, he says, "See you in a couple of days, bitch"

Before she was able to scream, she was placed in the van parked next to her with a hood over her head.

A second wad of cash was given to Chaz by one of the men.

"Thank you, and here is your take for your cooperation; we may need more later on", and disappeared in the van, driving away quickly.

Olivia Watson screams, "Yeah! Fuck me! ", as she bends over her kitchen island and is fucked by her black lover from behind.

Todd Johnson enjoys fucking this married white pussy. His motivation for becoming a yoga instructor was to fuck lonely married rich white women. The woman is one of his regulars whom he fucks on a regular basis.

While impaling the blonde wife, he tells himself, "God, I love Miami".

He looks around the house while fucking this tight blonde and is amazed by its size. He could fit his entire apartment in her kitchen.

When the married woman shouted at him, "Fuck me Todd!", his wandering eyes quickly focused back on the task of fucking.

"Fuck this white pussy!"

The large black rod thrusting in and out of her wet pussy is making sloshing sounds as Todd fucked her faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Cum in my pussy!"

Olivia enjoys having him cum in her pussy. Her contraceptives prevent her from becoming pregnant. She was concerned about contracting an STD since he fucks others, but doesn't care since she is addicted to his extremely well-endowed black cock. It is something that her husband is unable to provide for her.

Despite being only 29 years old, Olivia at one time loved her husband, and they were high school sweethearts. When Ethan, her husband, graduated from college, he established a very successful business, and they are now considered multi-millionaires. Money changed her as she drifted away from him and began prioritizing material goods and black cock, such as Todd's. She has only fucked him, but she would like to fuck more black men in the future. As Todd cums in her pussy, she made a mental note to find other black men to fuck.

It was Ethan who was the first to arrive at the resort bar in the evening. As a result of his company's involvement in the creation of the machine, he and two friends have been invited to the Stratford Resort for the weekend to witness the demonstration.

While thinking about the machine, he chuckled to himself. Although he had provided the software for the machine, only the basics were provided to Mr. Stratford. As soon as his thoughts began to wander, his best friend entered the bar area.

"Hey Ethan!" as Robert Jenkins pats him on the back and sits next to him.

"Hey Bobby, how you doing?"

"Doing good," as he motioned to the bartender, "Can I get a Tequila Sunrise please?"

Jenkins owns a large manufacturing company that specializes in robotics and virtual 3D printing. He is equally wealthy as his good friend Ethan Watson. Both reside in Miami, but they live in two separate but wealthy areas. As Bobby and Ethan both have brown hair and are both 30 years old, he has brown eyes instead of Ethan's light blue eyes.

In contrast to his friend Ethan, Boddy is single and never had the time to get married or have a relationship, he enjoyed the bachelor life, especially after seeing his best friend enter a rocky marriage.

"How is Olivia?" he asked Ethan, despite his distaste for the money-grubbing bitch. His request was merely polite.

As Ethan stares down at his nearly empty glass, which once contained whiskey, he comments, "Oh, she's probably at this point fucking someone".

"Oh shit, really?"

"Yeah, don't want to get into it right now." Despite having a burning desire to talk to Bobby about his marriage, especially after finding her soiled underwear one day that contained considerable amounts of fresh cum. There is no doubt that they have grown apart and have become more distant from one another.

"Hey, what the fuck are we doing here?"

Before Bobby could answer Dr. Peterson, the other friend showed up.

"I can answer that."

"Hey Doc!", Bobby greeted the older man of the group.

Doctor Ronald Peterson was 50 years old and is a billionaire businessman residing in Wyoming, of all places. The company he owns is Bio-Thunder, a bioengineering company that specializes in genetic engineering. Their claim to fame is the discovery of a method for safely eliminating tumors anywhere on the body without harming the body itself, such as chemotherapy. He is a real doctor and that helped him create his company as he deals with bioengineering.

Dr. Ronny, as his friends call him, got divorced recently, and his wife received a large settlement in the divorce, but since he is so wealthy, it did not bother him, and he deemed it worth removing the baggage.

"We are here because James Stratford has completed the development of his machine and wishes to show it off to us before showing it to his club members."

James Stratford is the son of Cornelius Stratford, the real Hugh Hefner of his time. His sprawling Miami mansion was known for large orgies, but Hugh received the bulk of the attention. Cornelius passed away recently, but his son is carrying on his father's tradition of maintaining an exclusive club for members only.

Dr. Peterson is a member of the club, but the two younger men are not, at least not yet. As soon as the bartender recognized the Doctor, he served him a gin martini without being informed what he drank.

In response, he thanked him, "Thank you, George", and sipped his drink before continuing his explanation.

James's dream machine was made possible through the collaboration between your companies and mine."

Ethan asked, "What exactly did we assist in building? I provided software, but I do not yet know what is intended for its use."

In addition, Bobby stated, "Yeah, the robotics that he specified for us to build were... shall I say, odd."

"Don't worry, gentlemen, James is delighted with the machine and has invited you two to join his exclusive club, of course with my endorsement."

Bobby replied, "No, shit!",

He was delighted, as he had heard of the club. There were parties at Stratford that would make the Playboy Mansion Mixers look like frat parties.

"I am not sure, you know, being married and all that."

"Ah, come on, Ethan, that bitch you married doesn't care about you at all. As you said, she's probably fucking someone right now."

The man continued to encourage his friend, "Look at me, Ethan, that whore does not care about you, you even told me last week that you were considering divorcing her.". "Live a little, while you're young!"

"Listen to him, he makes sense for a change," Doctor Robby concluded with a smile.

With a half-hearted smile, Ethan surrendered, "Yeah, you guys may be right."

"That's the spirit! George, another round for my friends here!"

Getting between the two men, he placed his arms around them, "You guys won't believe what James built; I can't wait for him to show it to you tomorrow!"

The three men finished their drinks and retired to their suites at the resort. Anticipating what they will be witnessing the following day.