All Comments on 'The Stretch Sorority Ch. 02'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fantasywriter1fantasywriter1over 3 years ago
Stunning

WOW! Great, great, great!

LOVE your writing style and your idea of the plot! You really know how to heat things up. The reader's excitement has reached it's peak! What will be behind the cellar door? Since it's a large mansion, there ought to be a large basement too. I suppose behind this mysterious door are several specially equipped rooms where all the girls train and stretch their holes in every possible way?

Thanks for this highly welcome 2nd chapter and hopefully there will be more to read soon!

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 3 years ago

It's a ok story, 3 stars from me. Maybe its just not my cup of tea, i am more into the exhibitionist stuff. There were some errors, where i think you might confused the names of some characters at one point but ofc that can happen. I would love to see you continuing expanding steph's horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lesbien {sp] sex is not my thing, but this scene was explicitly written so that the reader could understand the emotions of Emily and Julie. Keep the chapters cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nicely paced story

well written. cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stretch sorority

This is just starting to get really interesting hopefully chapter three is coming soon

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that the next chapter is currently up on my Patreon, www.patreon.com/heavyandhorny if you would like to read it now. Of course I will post it here in the future as well. Thanks!

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Oh my, things are getting more interesting...

I love this story and cannot wait to read the next chapters (of which I hope there will be many!).

Hopefully Julie's desires will become reality. I for one would love to read about her holes being utterly ruined (well, except her mouth/throat...because that's just silly).

Keep em coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep it up

waiting for next chap dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The absolute best writer ever

Oh my god!! you are the best writer I have ever experienced . So descriptive , which is what I love the most about your stories. I have a huge fetish for sluts wanting they're rear fuckhole being controlled , stretched and dominated. I just love how you bring this all together in you stories. The nastier the better. Knowing that you must make that asshole submit and be subjugated to constant stretching against it's will with long term butt plug wear. Keep the greatness cumming !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES