The Stripper

Story Info
Hired to service your every need.
1.3k words
3.76
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my first story.. it's just a teaser to get things going... let me know what you think, please comment or message any feedback, I greatly appreciate you reading.

I get my first strip job. A call from an older white lady seeking a young black man between the age of 25 and 35. She wants me to dress in black thongs and no shirt. All the music will be played by her and I am to pleasure her in anyway possible. All is to stay in the home and no rules will apply.

I type in her address and let GPS show me the way. I take a few shots of vodka on the way to loosen up my nerves. By the time I pull up to the house I'm alot looser then I started out. I tell myself to just do what you do best and allow the music to take you away.

I walk up to the house and ring the door bell. When the door opens I'm surprised to see a white woman that looks no more than 35. She's 5ft about 150lbs with blond hair and eyes as blue as the ocean.

"Umm sorry I might have the wrong address. I'm looking for an older woman."

She smiles and states "You must be the guy i called for. What makes you think I'm not older?"

I'm taken aback as i see that it's not the wrong house at all. "Oh I'm sorry you just look so young."

She blushes and says "I get that all the time. But how old are you? You look like you're not a day over 18."

It's now my turn to laugh. "I'm 33."

"Oh." she replies. "Come on in, you ready to get the party started?"

I look her over and smile. "More than ready."

We walk in to the home and I see the lights are dim and the music is softly playing.

We walk into the living room and she says "get yourself together, I'll be right back."

She walks off and I take in her ass as it bounces with each step.

"Damn." I think to myself. "I'd like to get a hold of that."

I remove my clothes and wait on her to return. The lights turn off and some soft jazz comes through the speakers. (Slomotion by jazzmasters) You can hear the clicking sounds of her heals as she gets closer.

Suddenly a light turns on dim and she appears naked ass her name day with her hair in two pig tails and a pair of eye glasses. I stare in awe as the woman I seen moments ago transformed into a young beautiful school girl. She smiles at me and calls me forward with a finger.

I do as I'm told and when i stand in front of her she sits on the couch and tells me "dance for me daddy."

I slowly begin to rock with the beat, moving my hips in a circular motion. Then swaying to the sides. She rubs her hands over my chiseled stomach and then down to my swollen 7inch dick.

"Ummm daddy dick wanna play huh?"

I smile and nod my head to confirm her curiosity. Her fingers slide on the inside of the thong strap and pull them down. As they hit my ankles she grabs my dick and licks the tip.

"Ahhh." i moan out.

Then she spits on it and starts to stroke it.

"Umm daddy your big black dick feel sooo good in my hands."

She then take me into her mouth. I grab a hold of her head and lean my head back.

"Suck this dick ma. Damn you sucking this dick good."

She pulls me out her mouth and stands up.

"Dance with me." she says as she turns around and pushes her thick ass into my dick.

"You're so soft." I whisper leaning into her.

I push her head down and grab her waist as i grind my hard dick into the cheeks of her big round ass. Then smack her ass and she moans out in pleasure.

"Ahhh yes daddy."

I grab her legs and pick her up and grind into her pussy feeling her juices all over my lower stomach.

"You like that ma? You ready for me to fuck you mama?"

"Yes please daddy. I want to feel that dick."

I put her down and slide my dick in her pussy from the back.

"Damn you're so tight."

She pushes back taking me all the way in.. I grab her hips and pull back and slowly slide back in.

"Umm this pussy good."

I pull back again and she pushes back moaning.

"Daddy this dick is sooo good.. Don't stop. Fuck this pussy."

I start to speed up the rhythm and pound her pussy. Her legs tense and i pull out.

"Not yet mama."

She smiles and tells me "I have a surprise."

She walks out the room and comes back with a leash in her hand followed by an older white man.

"Meet my husband. He's our pet for the day and wants to watch you fuck me."

I smile knowing I'm about to put on a show. She tells him to sit, and he does as he's told. She walks back over and i push her on the couch. She falls back and i drop to my knees to eat her pussy. I take her legs on my shoulders and bury my face in her pussy.

"Umm you taste so good."

I suck on her clit pulling on it and nibbling.. Her hands grab my head and pulls me in. I don't miss a beat. I put my hand on her lower stomach and push down softly and take my other hand with 2 fingers and slide them inside her pussy and curve them upwards to reach her G spot and make slow small circles. I speed up and her body start to tense up and she squirts all in my face.

"Umm." I moan out.

I look back and see her husband looking with wanting eyes. I stand up and grab her pig tails and force my dick in her mouth.

"Suck this dick. Yea just like that."

I pull on her pig tails each time i force my big dick back into her mouth causing her to gag. I smile at the sight. I force myself into her mouth again and hold it as i feel my cum start to rise. I pull back and pull her by her hair.

"Stand up. He looks like he want to play as well. Call him over here and tell him to take his clothes off."

She does as I say and he follows her orders. His dick is hard but isn't as big as mine. I bend her over and put my dick into her pussy after I've had time to calm my orgasm. I slowly push myself into her again taking in the tightness of her walls. I speed it up and begin to pound her pussy. Trying to knock her walls out. She's moaning out and trying to pull away. I grab her hair and turn her to face me.

"Suck his dick."

She turns back around and takes him into her mouth.. I continue to fuck her and slide my thumb into her asshole and she starts to shake and squirt all on me.

"Fuck her face." I tell him and he follows my order.

She's sucking the life out of him and he explodes in her mouth within moments of her sucking on him.. She swallows every drop and it turns me on even more..

I speed up feeling my orgasm on the edge and tell her "Cum with me." And we both explode at the same time.

"Ahhhhhh shittt this pussy good."

She looks back and says "We'll be getting together again soon."

I get dressed and kiss her on the cheek and tell her "See you soon."

With that I leave.