The Stronger Sex? Ch. 10

Story Info
Evan continues dominating Cassie.
3.5k words
3.88
1.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your foot." she said encouragingly.

He did so, and she placed it right over her magnificent tits. His heel was on her left boob right where the bikini ended and the cleavage started and he wiggled his toes, wrapped them around her right boob playfully. He had to adjust a boner again, but it was a glorious moment.

"Now," she encouraged "Hands over your head like this... or on your hips." She said as she demonstrated both movements. "And next time you have me and I tap, just ease up, you don't have to let me go immediately."

He held his arms over his head, flexed both biceps, smiled as he fed off the men's cheering and women booing, and looked down at Cassie. Again, what a glorious moment: he had never dreamed of having a beautiful woman under his feet while standing over her. He knew he didn't earn it and that she could shrug him off at any minute, but he didn't care. His inner masculinity was running at 150%, he was dominating a fully enhanced, 6' 5" beauty and posing with his foot on her tits.

Vic brought him back to the moment by bellowing:

"What an epic upset! Cassie hasn't been pinned since her first match! Honestly, we don't even let her fight in these because she is just too bad ass, and now she gets choked out by a rookie! Evan 1! Cassie zero! Back to your corners!"

Evan went to his corner, got a pep talk from Vic about the next round so he would know what was coming, and got a drink of water as some well wishes from some of the older men in the crowd. He was ready for the next round.

He stalked out with false confidence as he knew he was going to win. He walked right up to the much taller and heavier girl and wrapped his arms around her belly and threw her to the ground. She didn't fight back, as Vic promised, so he was able to climb on top of her with no issue. He moved up to sit on those amazing tits while grabbing her wrists and holding them over her head. She attempted to struggle, but it was all for show, but he was sure to hold tight so she didn't get away.

He then took it up another level like Vic said and grabbed both wrists with his right hand while using his newly freed left hand to grab her jaw. She didn't fight back, but was smiling with a reassuring look on her face, almost letting him know that it was ok. He rolled her left cheek to the mat so she was facing the women and, as confidently as he could, loudly said:

"I think I have you again! What do you say?"

She followed the plan and said, "I'm not going to submit again!" loud enough for all to hear.

Evan knew what to do. He took his hand off her jaw and wrapped it around her throat. He started to squeeze and choke her a bit, but he was scared to go to hard. She began to struggle: she kicked her legs and raised her elbows up and down "trying" to free her hands from his grip. It was all for show, but she was putting on a good show.

She kept this up for a minute or two, then spoke so only Evan could hear:

"Ok, ask again. Louder this time."

"What do you say Cassie?" he said in a louder voice.

"I SUBMIT!" she yelled back.

Evan was on another level of excitement! Even though it was all fake and she could still break him in half if she wanted to, he was insanely excited about making this giantess of a women say the words "I submit" for the world to hear.

When he let go of her neck, she said, "Put your foot between my boobs this time."

He stood up to men cheering and calling out encouragement to him and playful trash talk going back and forth. Cassie stayed on her back with her arms still over her head. It was such a sexy site!

He walked over but was unsure how to put his foot "between" her boobs. So, he put his heel on her cleavage and angled his foot at a 45 degree angle towards her shoulder to keep his toes off her throat.

She responded by picking up his foot and placing his heel right below her bit tits. Now his arch was on the bikini string holding the top together, so as it was pressed down her boobs rolled towards his foot and came to rest while touching both sides of his foot. His toes came to rest just below her clavicle at the base of her throat.

Looking down at his foot in her boobs was a huge turn on. He found his wife, who was now sitting between Harper and Lexi, and she repeated her finger point/thumbs down gesture while smiling at him.

After a few seconds he lifted his foot off her and went to his corner where Vic, after announcing the score as 2-0, again briefed him on the next round. It was a bit more ambitious, but the ending would be amazing if it worked out.

The next round came, and he stalked out to meet her with the same false confidence as before. Knowing again she was not going to fight back, he engaged, and they fought for position a bit before he took her down again. They landed is stages, with her going to a knee before he pushed her over onto her side. As quickly as he could, he rolled her on her back again and moved himself just off her right side and grabbed her right hand. He slid forward on his butt until her triceps was sitting on his rock hard cock and locked on an armbar as best he could without knowing how to do it.

He rested his legs across her torso with her boobs in between them while holding her hand and arm immobile. He was pretty sure it wasn't a true armbar, but she wasn't fighting back so it didn't really matter. He debated going through with Vic's instructions, he was worried about crossing a line and humiliating Cassie. After a few seconds she looked at him and said:

"Do it! It's ok, you are going to like it! Don't worry, I will get mine!"

So, he did it. He bent his left leg at the knee and put his bare left foot right on her face. She was looking straight up, and he felt her nose press up against his sole. She grabbed his foot with her free arm and moved it so his toes were on her closed mouth. After a few seconds, she rolled her head to look the other way and he centered her face under the sole of his foot. When it was there, and after Vic's specific instructions, he started curling his toes over her nose and mouth.

Again, he tried his best to take in the moment. Sure, it was staged and fake, but it was so amazing to be a part of it. He tried to make mental notes of every feeling and sensation of embarrassing this girl in front of a crowd and being cheered by the men and booed by the women. Fake or not, it was a rush of adrenaline!

After a few minutes of struggling, kicking her legs, thrusting her pelvis up and down, and failing to dislodge his foot from her face with her free hand, she tapped the mats loudly and then tapped his left shin indicating she was submitting. He kept her in the hold for a bit longer, as she told him to do, kept his foot on her face, and released her arm after four or fives taps, then stood up quickly so he could look down at her while she laid on her back. She looked back up at him, smiled, and spoke:

"Ok, foot on my throat this time, just be sure not to put much weight on it." She said casually, as if this was all normal. "Are you enjoying yourself! I hope so, you get one more then your ass belongs to me!"

Evan shuddered a bit, but then looked her over head to toe and took in her body once again. He realized belonging to her and getting playfully mauled a bit could not possibly be a bad thing.

'But: first things first! I am going to enjoy this!' he thought as he lifted his left foot and put it horizontally over her throat. He applied just a bit of pressure as she nodded approval, bouncing her chin off his foot. He realized his arms were hanging at his side and he was probably gawking at her when she said:

"Try hands on your hips this time. Look at the crowd, the men have to be loving this."

He did so, and once again the men cheered and women jeered. He noticed the camera girl getting it all on film by circling them slowly and working all the angles, just like he had noticed a few times already. After a few seconds, his took his foot off her throat and offered to help her up. She ignored his hand and said:

"Don't get soft on me, you get one more win before it's my turn!"

She smiled and smacked him on the ass as she walked by him and to her corner. It was a hard slap, he wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that hard or not, but his ass cheek stung as he walked to his corner.

"That one doesn't need encouragement! If I were you, I wouldn't do that again!" he teased as he gave him a drink and talked him through the next round. He made him repeat the plan, as he was sure he had misunderstood. He had not, and he was a bit self conscious about what was going to happen. Vic seemed to understand, and jovially tried to psyche him up:

"You can do it, it's easy! She knows it's coming, so she will roll too! Her right, just remember her right and your left. Women are always right, so it should be easy to remember. Your wife is cool with it too, we talked about everything that is going to happen. No worries man!"

Evan walked back out to see Cassie already in the middle of the ring. Vic made the announcement of the score being 3-0 and then got them started.

Evan did as instructed and took her down by flipping her over his outstretched leg that he had moved behind her. She let go of him as she fell, so he ended up standing over her as she hit the mat and rolled onto her stomach. He stole a look of her sculpted ass as he grabbed her and rolled her on her back. Once there, he sat on her big tits again and moved her arms under his legs.

He slid up some more, all the way until her chin was sitting on his rock hard cock and balls. All of a sudden he wished his gym shorts had thicker material. But, he was right where Vic told him he should be: his butt on her upper chest, above that magnificent rack or hers, and he moved his thighs to touch either side of her face and each of her ears.

As he did this, she spoke. Her chin pressed into his sack and tickled his balls with each and every word.

"Ok: ready! On the count of 1, 2, ROLL!"

They both rolled and as soon as he was on his back he clamped down by squeezing his legs together to hold her head in place. She wasn't moving or fighting back, so he had her immediately. He leaned up and propped himself up on his elbows to look down at her, once again she was seemingly being dominated by him: her smiling face was between his legs, her chin on his balls just below his still rock hard boner. She shifted her body to get more comfortable, and then put either hand on his inner things to feign an attempt to break the hold.

"Good job Evan!" she said as best she could with her jaw not being able to extend fully down to properly speak the words. "This is a really good front headscissor. Now squeeze together your inner thigh muscles around my neck. Honor the tap if I tap."

Evan did as she told him. He knew it was working when her face turned red and she tapped a few seconds later. When she tapped he let go and started to release his hold and let her up. She held his legs together and spoke:

"What are you doing? Don't let go yet! Part of this is giving the men a show, so give them a show! Squeeze again. Make me tap again. Make me tap a bunch! It's ok, just honor the taps."

He did it again, watched her face turn red, and let up when she tapped his stomach with her right hand. She "fought" back against him but did not free herself, her hands ran over his stomach, chest, and legs when she did. He tried his best to get an eyeful of the soles of her feet and she kicked her legs trying to get free. He squeezed a few more times and got a few more taps out of her.

"Ok. I'm done tapping, time to let go and this time for your victory pose you get to stand on me. So, you need to step between my boobs again with one foot and put your other foot on my face. Got it? Step on my chest first, then your other foot goes on my face. Don't stand on one foot either, stand normally, I will be ok. I promise. Ok?"

"What?" Evan replied, unsure if he heard her instructions clearly. "Stand on your chest and face? Is that ok?"

"Yeah, sure..." Cassie replied as she shrugged out of his headscissor but did not stand up. She propped herself up on her elbows, still laying on her stomach, and looked him in the eye. "The men will love it. They will think you are the fucking man, they really will. They know I let you win, but hey, they don't get a lot of victories over girls like me. Let them enjoy it. You're ok, just roll me over with your foot, stand over me, step on my chest with one foot and the other lands on my face.

"Ok, if you insist..."

"Foot between my boobs, not on top of them."

"Understood!" Evan said as he stood.

"Stand on my face too! Don't put all your weight on my chest. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so, year."

He rolled Cassie over with his right foot as she rolled to help him. He took another look at her ass before he nudged her over onto her back. Once on her back she looked up and mouthed the words "It's ok, trust me. Now."

So, he put his right foot between those amazing tits as her hands wrapped around his shin. He assumed she was going to take some pressure off by holding his leg a bit.

He paused, got a mischievous thought, and decided to act on it.

'Why not, she is going to crush me anyway, I might as well do what she already told me to do and put on a show.' He thought as he looked at the camera girl and amped up Cassie's humiliation before standing on her chest and face. He lifted his arms over his head in a dominant way and waved both of them to get a rise out of the men. They responded by cheering and clapping. He looked down at Cassie, still under his foot, as he did it. She was smiling, but she said words that made him both excited and scared to death at the same time:

"Well played Evan, I guess I did say we should give them a show, but I hope you know you are going to pay for that!!! Now, stand on my face right now or you are going to miss your chance!"

He smiled back and shrugged his shoulder, replying "Only doing what you told me to do!" as he lifted his body up, stood on her chest, and lowered his left foot onto her beautiful, waiting face.

She looked to the side, and his foot landed on the side of her face and head. His heel met her jaw and he wiggled his toes in her sandy blonde hair. It was a surreal and incredible moment: he was standing on a 6' 5", fully enhanced, 19 year old college volleyball playing goddess. Cassie was beautiful. Hot. Sexy. Fire. Stunning. Pick your word of choice, she fit every one. Every straight man or gay woman in the world would want her, and here was Evan standing on her with a foot between her boobs and a foot on the side of her face.

He knew it was fake. He knew she was about to crush him. He knew he was up 4-0 and he wasn't far away from losing 5-4. She was about to embarrass and humiliate him in front of a crowd of mostly young attractive women, mostly older men, and most importantly his wife Sarah.

'Oh shit! Sarah! She is about to see me get my ass kicked!'

He looked around and found her. She had a huge smile on her face as Harper was whispering in her ear. She didn't speak or mouth any words, she simply repeated her finger point/thumbs down motion with her hand.

At that moment Evan felt a push on his leg from Cassie. He immediately took his foot off of her face and stepped off of her chest. He almost offered his hand to help her up, but remember her ignoring it last time. So, he walked back to his corner to find Vic waiting for him with water and well wishes.

"Good job Evan! You gave us men something to cheer for against Cassie! That hasn't happened in a long time! Nobody here cares it was fake, hell I don't give a damn and I was part of setting it up and talking Cassie into it. I know it was fake as I knew what was coming! Still great to see!"

Evan waited for him to let him know what was coming next, but Vic stopped talking.

"What now?" Evan asked.

Vic laughed out loud but didn't respond immediately. Evan continued to look at him, letting him know he was looking for a response.

"Honestly? You're a dead man!" he said as he laughed again. He wrapped his arm around Evan's shoulder and pointed to a seated Cassie with his hand. Evan looked at her to find her staring at him with a sly smirk on her face. She winked at him. He was stunned. He looked at Vic, and Vic said:

"And don't think she is going to forget that stunt before you got to stand on her tits and face. You amped up the crowd at her expense before standing on her face. She is going to make you pay for that, I can tell you that for sure."

Evan looked back at Cassie and she winked again, mentally toying with him. He must have looked nervous as she did that, and Vic seemed to notice.

"No worries buddy!" he said as he slapped him on the back while removing his arm from around his shoulders. "Enjoy the moment! You are about to do what people line up to pay hundreds of dollars for! Cassie is one of our highest paid girls here, some guys pay double and triple to book her on short notice, like when the wife is going out of town at the last minute!"

Vic laughed at his own joke before continuing:

"Yep, sometimes she pulls in a thousand, twelve hundred dollars for an hour long private session. And you, you lucky and nervous son of a gun, are going to get a session for free! Not only that: this is tailored to you after talking with your wife for tips! Your wife!"

Vic paused, and once Evan made eye contact again Vic repeated his words from earlier:

Remember: just go with it, enjoy the moment and remember she is the best, she will take good care of you! Now get out there!"

Vic announced the score of 4-0 in Evan's favor as the women booed loudly. Evan noticed the camera girl's expression had changed: she had a huge knowing smile on her face. Almost as if she knew exactly what was about to happen.

Cassie got up, slowly walked over, and swayed her hips emphatically as she did. Her walk had an edge to it that made Evan excited and insanely nervous at the same time.