The Struggle Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't promise anything, but talking can't do any harm I guess. So, Marion is taking her collar back? That must be hard for her, she was so proud when I took it..."

"Temporarily. Perhaps we will collar you again - and do it properly - with our BDSM related friends." She chuckled. "It would be another scene. You get collared, and as reward you get a beating". She laughed loudly, her mood improved while talking and so did Rob's, not because of what she promised, but because Helena had cheered up a bit. He hated to see her sad or even worse, to see her cry.

He couldn't stay angry at his wife, she was so full of life and she had to put up with so much. It was a wonder that she could - her love for him must be very deep - that bothered him sometimes. Like when she didn't want to eat and sleep anymore, it was very bad. He was glad he came back in time to prevent worse... As sympathetic as he felt, he also didn't fell all that guilty, either. The reason? his humiliation, which would always remain in his memory. He ,too, had to swallow a lot.

They reached the estate while walking and talking, and in a better mood then when they left. Helena immediately phoned Michelle, who was anxious to know what had been decided.

When Helena had finished talking, she told Rob they would immediately leave and head for Michelle's place.

"Do I need to wear something appropriate? And what about you?" he asked.

"Hmm, it was not my intention to do anything. We would just talk. Still, it would be fun if we both are dressed a bit 'formally', wouldn't it?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. Should I?"

"I think -- although it is not required - it will bring us there in the proper mood. But I will tell you right now, I have no intention of doing a scene-play or whatever. It is just to talk and perhaps to see her dungeon. I promise, that together we will decide what to do next."

"That's what I would like to hear from you going down the road, concerning any decisive plans for me or for us."

"Fair enough. I will bring my domme attire - and you bring along what you think she would like you to wear. You know her better than me - so you must have a pretty good idea," she said mockingly, elongating the word 'must' in a very irritating way.

"Helena!" he grabbed her by the arm before she could walk away to her bedroom. "We haven't discussed a very important issue yet," he warned her.

The blood flowed to Helena's face and she turned red, for she knew exactly what Rob was referring to. She had hoped to avoid the subject and let things go as they might, knowing but not knowing. But now he wanted her judgment, she knew.

"You mean -- sex and Michelle?"

"Yes, what is allowed in your opinion? We are not strangers -- but she is another woman with whom we might have sex with. During the 'interrogation' you had explicitly given me orders to obey her in all things; and now we are committing ourselves again to her. I need to know your opinion, what you feel about it, so we can establish rules."

"It would be terribly unfair to deny sex entirely, I know that. I want to make a deal with the both of you, I want to forbid real intercourse between the two of you, but allow oral or other forms of making her 'come' when I am not present. Likewise, you are only allowed to release yourself, Michelle is not to touch you, unless we have talked about it in advance, for the times when I am not there. But when I'm present, and I often will be, everything is permitted that we all agree to. Can you give me that promise?"

"Of course, I won't cheat on you, but you know, a sexual release after doing a scene is something what we all need. I agree completely and I hope Michelle will too. We have to talk in advance."

"I know she will; we've discussed this. I only feared that you would refuse, because you are forbidden to have a climax, given by her in any form!"

"But you are there this afternoon, so, there are no restrictions today," he said aloud, telling her his thoughts. "I guess that's fine dear," Rob hugged her. He knew it must be hard for her to let him go - to Michelle; but he would be loyal and faithful to Helena. The unhappy event at Bridget's shop had proven his honesty. That was the only 'good' thing from the scene at the shop in his opinion.

"I'm glad honey. I think this may work out fine, we will talk this over with Michelle." Helena also knew it would be hard to participate in anything if there wasn't some kind of reward. Each scene had to be

prepared and Helena wanted to know in advance. Michelle completely understood her feelings on this. Michelle was a true friend, she considered herself lucky that Rob had found such a good friend, who

wasn't really interfering into their lives, yet had good insight about her problems with him.

They went upstairs and they both picked up some clothes to wear. Maybe it was not necessary, but somehow they both thought the same thing, Michelle would be pleased to know that they were prepared to dress in style for her.

Rob had no idea what to take, he grabbed his favorite lingerie and decided to bring a hooker costume and a French maid's dress, including heels and a wig. He put everything in a large weekend-bag and stepped

out of his walk-in closet, meeting Helena who also carried a bag. He took it from her and together they went downstairs. While walking through the hallways they met several guests in all varying states of dress, some almost naked in their lingerie, while others were casually dressed and some were just still wearing their nightgowns. A lot of giggles coming from the doors they passed proved that the guests were enjoying themselves still, and Rob got glances and even a wink now and then. He was blushing by the time they reached the hall downstairs.

Luckily for him nobody made a remark about last night's events. When he thought about it, it appeared that the guests who were chosen to participate in the event were all discrete, open-minded, and not to

forget, kindly. Still, even knowing that, he was glad when he arrived at the ground-floor.

They headed for the kitchen where Marion and Jenny were talking and upon entering they were greeted in a warm-hearted fashion by Jenny. She first kissed Helena and thanked her for the wonderful weekend, then

she hugged Rob whispering, "I'm not done with you yet, darling!"

"I heard you Jenny!" said Helena with a laugh, " but you are right. How long are you planning to stay?" Helena asked.

"How long am I allowed to stay?"

"As long as you like my dear. I think Rob and you have some unfinished business and I really would like the both of you to be good friends again. But remember, he is mine now, and don't you forget it!" Helena

smiled devilishly when she said it. Jenny was completely satisfied with Helena's answer. She was glad to have found some kind of family again, and to be friends again with her ex-husband.

Rob said goodbye and went outside to bring the car in front of the house. When Helena said goodbye to all and headed out of the kitchen, Jenny followed her and took Helena's hand. A bit surprised Helena asked "What is the matter, Jenny?"

Jenny gave her a slight kiss on her mouth and said, "I wished to tell you my gratitude for letting me be your friend again. I know that I hurt Rob, badly, but I think he forgave me and I'm glad you both let me into your life again. I won't disappoint you. As you know I fancy women, but I hardly dare to ask this, would it be possible to do a threesome with you and Rob, to really reconcile?"

"Make it a foursome," Marion said. She also had left the kitchen and heard what Jenny asked.

Helena and Marion laughed at each other and Jenny became unsure. "Did I cross a line?"

"No dear. But you will have to wait a few days, until things are normal again. Today is a day for the guests, and Marion will be busy running things smoothly. Maybe you can assist her, you're part of the family now."

"Thank you,I would like that. So can I assist you in the dungeon too, Marion?"

"Of course, but don't get carried away - they are all novices."

Helena said goodbye to them again and left the building, Rob was waiting impatiently for her and wanted to depart. The sooner, the better, he thought. He would hear Michelle out and only then to decide what to do. He felt a knot in his stomach, again that blasted feeling that warned him against... what? Helena stepped in the car, kissed him on his cheek and stroked his dick, teasingly. Then they drove off.

The Victorian house

Rob didn't know where Michelle lived, so Helena gave him directions. Though it wasn't very far from where they lived, Rob had not really visited this area before, just passing through it once and a while.

However it was too far off to walk to it. Maybe, it could be, he mused: Cathy's house must be too in this neighborhood, somehow her house looked a bit like these houses in this part of town.

This corner of the town was like the area they lived in, full of trees, large lanes and houses with gardens. But the area of the town where they were going to was also one of the oldest, most houses were built in the old Victorian style, and as it appeared, so was Michelle's house.

The house was hidden between large trees and some low bushes, the borders of her house consisted of a low stone wall around the house, as far Rob and Helena could see; and the entrance to the path through her garden was composed of a wrought iron gate. Rob parked the car alongside the road and they left the car, Rob carrying their bags. They walked to the gate and Helena pushed a button what clearly was a bell or something. Nothing seemed to happen but suddenly a loud 'clang' could be heard and the gate was unlocked and opened automatically. As the gate opened, it made a grating sound, somewhat sinisterly, Rob thought. Immediately they heard a dog barking, that would be Boris they knew. When they passed through the gate, it closed automatically behind them. They walked to a large Victorian house with a large oak wood front door. They didn't need to ring the bell, Michelle opened the door the moment they stepped on the small platform in front of the door. She at first held Boris on the leash, and then let go of him. Immediately Rob had to ward him off, laughingly, Boris was so enthusiastic to see them and he kept on licking

their hands and waving his tail, pressing his head against their legs.

"Welcome, welcome to my humble house," Michelle smiled, hugged Helena and then Rob. Michelle was dressed in a floor-length wide black skirt with side slits, which showed her legs when she moved and a white lace blouse, underneath she wore a lacy black bra.

Rob was pleasantly surprised by what he saw. The outfit Michelle wore must be carefully chosen to please him.

"Humble?" Rob remarked. Her house was a lot of things, but certainly not humble.

"Compared to yours," Michelle was kidding a bit. She was proud of her home, this was very obvious, and she had reason too: from the outside it really was a beautiful house, well kept, with mysterious looking windows and even a small tower.

Rob carried both bags, while Helena held a large bunch of flowers, which they had bought on their way to Michelle's house. Michelle accepted the flowers thankfully and after closing the door, they

followed her through the hallway into the living room. The house was old, much older than Helena's estate. Michelle's house had panels of wood along the walls, everywhere you looked were oil paintings and at regular intervals wall lamps were placed, which spread a warm yellow light.

The living room was not very large, but two sliding stained glass doors could be opened and then the room was much larger, consisting of a sitting corner and a large, peculiar looking dining table with 6 chairs.

Somehow the dining room table looked different, although Rob couldn't directly point his finger to what was different about it.

Michelle brought the flowers to the kitchen at the back and Rob placed the bags in the hallway. Helena and Rob waited for Michelle to return, she brought a pot of coffee with her, freshly made she declared.

"Helena, can you pour us coffee, and I'll fetch us some cake".

Helena did as was asked and Michelle offered them sweet cakes. Finally Helena and Michelle were sitting on the couch, while Rob took an easy chair. He looked around, saw the thick velvet curtains, the thick carpet and a heavy cushion for Boris to lie on. It felt cozy and warm, but it was not extravagantly femininely decorated, as he expected it to be.

Yet, some details were feminine: the curtaining was made of very fine lace, a white lace tablecloth was on the table, and not to be missed, the wallpaper: soft-toned pink and blue colored. Normally it would be

very uneasy for the eyes, pink and blue, but the whole interior was comforting, that was the best word to describe it. Rob felt at home immediately.

After some chit-chat they finally spoke about the purpose of their visit.

"It was a remarkable day, yesterday. I think I fooled you for a long

time, Rob."

He looked a bit disturbed. "Yes, you and Helena tricked me. But, I have to admit, I had been warned properly and I think we all can say that when the 'scene' ended, we were all OK I guess. Yes, I have to admit, it was a big surprise, I thought all along it was you of course, but the hair was wrong and your voice also sounded different. And the way you acted, that was something I haven't seen before from you. In your Mistress role you become a totally different person, but, I have to admit, Helena is acting differently then, too," and he smirked at the both of them. While he spoke he sometimes was distracted by the sight of Michelle's nylon-clad legs and tried to ignore it.

"I'm sorry, but we were not sure if you would answer as freely as you did then if I didn't do that. And, it was fun, too. Isn't that why we do it? If we wouldn't have fun in doing it, what's the point? Helena, Rob and I are very close now. You have seen what I have done to him. Have you any problems with that? I have to know your feelings, I want every problem between us to be removed, so that we can look each other straight in the eyes, always."

"I totally agree," Helena said seriously. "I have to admit, I was jealous when you were peeing in his mouth and Rob accepted it, while when I did it, I had to face a marital crisis. Even worse..." her voice became softer and she watched Rob's face.

Rob immediately defended himself, saying "I can only say one word: consensual."

"Yes, we've talked about our issues. It won't happen again. In fact, that's why we are here: to prevent these disasters in the future."

Michelle looked at the both of them. "So we agree that there are no hard feelings between us? No jealousy, no grief or bad thoughts? Rob?"

Rob hesitated and then said "No, not at all I guess."

"It looks like I'm interrogating you again," Michelle sighed. "I want certainty. Come on Rob, speak now. You have the chance. Are we OK?"

"Yes, you know we are."

"Helena?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, I've said what I wanted to say. No hard feelings whatsoever."

"Right. I have something to say at first: I want to make a point with the both of you. While we are anywhere in the house, outside the dungeon, you can say anything to me you feel you need to. But, when we are in the dungeon I demand respect and all that you say to me will be dealt with in an appropriate fashion if I feel it is disrespectful or hurtful towards me. Rob, if you insult me while I'm in the dungeon, I will punish you for it, or I will ask you to leave. Here you can speak to me about whatever

bothers you, but not in there unless I tell you to speak freely. Is that clear?"

"Yes - very clear."

"Helena - the same goes for you. You may be present in my dungeon as an equal dominant or as sub, but, even as an equal I expect the proper etiquette. For me the dungeon is another world, a world in which I rule."

She looked at them and her eyes had another expression that they hadn't seen in her before. It was as if the temperature of the room had chilled, the expression on her face was hard and demanding. When she

was interrogating him in the dungeon the morning of his marriage, Rob realized that she had acted friendly at the time. This was another woman - she was clearly a superior Mistress, this behavior he hadn't seen from Helena, Marion or Cathy. This self-assured woman was fearsome and he suddenly wasn't so sure any longer that he wanted to be her sub.

"Michelle, if you are going to behave like that, so...., so.., I don't know, you frighten me. I don't know if I wish to know that side of your character," Rob said, his voice rose while he was speaking. He wouldn't let that woman rule over him. "I will not be some slave who likes of tolerates everything you do. I think you, too, must behave and show me respect!" The last sentence he spoke came out with a growl, the voice Helena knew all too well and which she feared. Helena knew that Rob was irritated and on the brink of exploding. If his anger took control he could speak extremely rough and hurtful words or he could walk out of this room, both things were not good.

"Rob, calm down. Michelle isn't the bogeywoman."

"Isn't she? I just got another impression right now. It seems when we are in her dungeon - she is Mistress and Queen of her realm. And if I don't like things and I complain, I will be expelled or punished? In that case I thank you for your time, but I will leave. Yesterday you were a totally

different woman, but I am asking myself right now if I truly do know you."

Rob rose from his chair and looked down upon Michelle. "Damnit, are you the same woman who I met in the forest? Is this the real you? Were you playing with me then? Those tears were crocodile tears I guess!"

Michelle sat silently while Rob said those angry, rude words to her. Helena was startled, she knew Rob could be very angry, and he was deliberately insulting Michelle. Then it dawned on her, he did so on

purpose, because he was afraid and wanted to be reassured. Helena stood up to him, and said to Rob, "Please calm down, Rob!"

And then to Michelle: "Michelle, I'm sorry for Rob's harsh words. He doesn't mean it to sound like this, but I know he is afraid. Not of you, but rather of breaking promises and then losing your friendship. I know him..."

Then Michelle also stood up and she smiled softly to Helena. "I know him too. I know how rude he can be, but he is honest. I appreciate that in a man, to say things now, while he is allowed, than later on in my dungeon. And don't be afraid, I know he doesn't mean it - it is his way of protecting himself. Yes Rob, I am Queen in my dungeon. It's is my dungeon in my house, and you are my guest. As a guest I ask from you to behave as a guest, and I will do my utmost best to entertain my guest."

She bid them to sit again, with some reluctance Rob did what she asked, especially when Helena took his hand and Rob had to sit between them on the couch.

Michelle spoke softly "Rob, you know me pretty well by now. You have seen me in despair and you comforted me, you invited me to your house and introduced me to your wife and friends. You gave me your respect while we took a photo of you and me. How can you ever think that I would jeopardize our friendship in anyway? I cherish Helena and you, and under no circumstances would I want to lose your friendship. So you don't have to be afraid of me or anything in my dungeon. I will treat you with the utmost care, I will respect your boundaries and I will demand that if there are other Mistresses present they will do the same. I will guarantee you, nothing will happen what we haven't discussed upfront. And we will start at zero, so once we begin our sessions, I will ask you if it is permitted to use this or that instrument, even when I know that you are familiar with it. But from you I do demand the respect that I deserve. You WILL treat me with respect.

123456...8