The Struggle Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that dungeon I am a MISTRESS! Your Mistress! And if Helena is present or any other Mistresses, you will treat them, too, with respect. If you cannot do such a thing, I wonder what we are doing there, since if you can't do that you are obviously not a sub. So give me your opinion!"

Rob cleared his throat after the scolding of Michelle. "I have learned, that not all Mistresses deserve to be honored and to be respected as a Mistress. Even my dear wife - or I must say - in particular my dear wife, and my former wife, have mistreated me badly. One physically; and Helena - well - I don't want to talk about that event anymore. But believe me, if it wasn't for Sylvia and Jenny, we would have split up."

He didn't say anything for a few moments, to let his words have more impac on both women.

"Respect must be earned, by anyone. I don't respect someone just because she is a Mistress. Today I'm suspicious of anyone who calls herself a Mistress, too many bad events made me act the way I do. You too must earn my respect. Until today, I have met you once in the dungeon, and out of friendship, I let Helena take that photo for your friends. Again: respect must be earned, and thus far, nobody has earned my respect." He growled the last words; the expression on his face was dark and thundery. Both

women knew, that he was right in every regard.

With a sigh Michelle knew she was defeated. "So I guess I have to make you respect me, by teaching you to trust me."

"Yes, if you don't lose my trust, then I will give you the proper respect. Not before. I will though treat you with regards and I will be polite, but my respect, that is something you have to earn."

Michelle looked at him pensively, not one of her subs had treated her this way, let alone said anything like that to her. Nor did she ever hear of it from fellow Mistresses, either.

"I can live with that, can you Helena?"

"Of course. Anything to get us all lined up. But Rob, if this is not going to work, I will clear out our playroom. This is not a threat, but a promise. This is my last fight and when it goes wrong, don't ever even try to talk me into it, because I'm really fed up. I don't want to lose you, and if we have to live a vanilla life, it's fine with me. But I hope, it's fine with you too, because if it's not, we have a serious problem. So do your best to keep your senses and hold your tongue!"

"Shall I pour us some coffee? This conversation is very enlightening - I think for all of us. Are you both still in the mood to visit my 'playroom'?" Michelle tried to relax them both. This wasn't what she

expected to be happening this afternoon. In fact she had looked forward to it, she was sure she would convince Rob that SHE could be trusted.

"We have brought some clothes. I thought we would enter your 'playroom' in style. You have told me, yours is different than ours, and you've spent a lot of money, time and effort at it," Helena answered. She

accepted the cup Michelle handed her. Rob had become quieter after his outburst and acted as if nothing has happened. He too accepted the coffee Michelle gave him and they looked at each other while sipping it.

Finally Helena broke the silence. "So Rob, are you ok now? You made clear how you think about us Mistresses. I could be offended, but I see your point and so does Michelle, I think?"

"Yes - I don't feel offended. I'm glad Rob declared to us his point of view. I do however want to make something very clear too: you both know I have more men who submit to me. If ever one of these men spoke to me the way you did Rob, I would not have accepted it. I would have asked him to leave my house immediately. I know you pretty well, and I know your history, that makes it all more plausible to swallow. Yes Rob, I too have to swallow something." She reacted to the look on his face as if Rob was

saying he didn't believe her, bitterly, and he reacted to that.

"I'm sorry Michelle. You are probably right, most men would do anything for a session with you and they wouldn't treat you like I just did, I have to admit I wasn't very friendly when I said what I wanted to say. You are not to blame at all." It was some sort of apology and explanation and both Michelle and Helena understood that he was trying to soften his words, which satisfied them.

"Enough said," declared Michelle. "What did you bring along Helena?"

"A domina outfit and I hope you will approve of it when we visit your dungeon."

Michelle nodded and then asked, "And you, Rob? You are not allowed to enter my dungeon dressed as you are, in just casual wear. Like Helena just remarked, I have spent quite a lot of time, money and effort to create my dungeon, I'm proud of it, you will notice that it is a bitdifferent than yours. But I never allowed anyone to enter it without the proper attire, that is, naked, or in fetish clothes. Thus - it's up to you."

She picked up the tray with the empty cups and brought it back to her kitchen. When she returned she asked "What are your plans for today? Are you staying for dinner? Do you want another coffee before we do

the tour?"

Helena looked at Rob, who shrugged his shoulders. "It's fine with me, I don't think I want to be at home right now," thinking of all the women who were probably entertaining themselves in the playroom under the

supervision of Marion and Cathy, and probably Jenny too.

Helena agreed and gave a wink to Michelle. "I think we could do the survey now and take a strong drink afterwards, depending on our mood. I think Rob could use it then."

Michelle agreed. "It's still early in the afternoon, but when we go back to the living room, I don't want anyone to see us. I will close the curtains," which she did. Rob and Helena helped her, it would be dark

soon in this time of the year, anyway, and the closed curtains made the room even cozier.

Michelle asked them to follow and they entered the hallway again. At the back of the hall stairs were leading up to the first floor, but there also were stairs going down. They took the stairs going down, while carrying their bags. As they reached the lowest floor, they were standing in some sort of small corridor with several doors: a red one, opposite a white door and in the middle a black door. There was also a toilet and a shower room next to the colored doors, according to the signs.

Michelle pointed at a white door, addressing Rob: "That door leads to a chamber were you can undress and leave your clothes and put on whatever you desire. When you are ready you can come back here and enter the room with the black door. There is a bench inside and you can sit there, until you are called for. The next time you have an appointment with me, you will come in, I will give you a key of my front door, and you will do the same as now: undress in the white room; wait in the black room. Clear?"

"Sure," Rob answered with some disrespect. What's all the fuss about, he was thinking, it would be just a guided tour, he wasn't planning to participate in anything today.

Michelle looked at Helena, seeking support.

"Rob, you could act somewhat more enthusiastic, we are doing you a favor, not us. If you don't want to be here, I would rather have you tell us right now so we don't spoil Michelle's precious time. She can have anyone here if she wants."

Rob watched Michelle, who had a stern expression on her face. He felt no pity for her, she had everything to do with his bad feelings, while she was not responsible for the bad scenes he had had - but with showing him what a 'good Mistress' she could be he felt she was trying to 'cure' him of something he didn't feel was his fault.

"I'm sorry Michelle. I am not very interested in what you have set up for us. I will take a look into your dungeon; but I have to admit: I am not really interested."

"I understand, but you are here to build up your trust again. We will work on it, and you should give me at least the benefit of the doubt. You know me and I think we will have a good time together."

Rob shrugged, opened the white door and disappeared into the room.

Helena and Michelle opened the red door, that gave admittance to a fairly large dressing room. "Here I keep my lockers with my 'daily wear'. For this occasion I bought a new outfit; please help me with it. I can do the same for you." Helena opened her bag and took out the suit she had chosen to wear this afternoon, while Michelle opened one of the lockers and fetched her new outfit. When Helena saw it, her eyes widened and said "Rob will drool all over you."

Michelle just grinned and started undressing.

In the meantime Rob looked around the small room. It was larger than a locker room in a sporting school, but not very much. Still, he had space enough and with a sigh he started to undress. He wondered what he

should wear that would be appropriate today. Michelle had seen him naked yesterday, he thought it would be a good idea to change into something more 'dressed' - and decided to wear a very tight waist-cincher, the inevitable seamed stockings. He made sure the seams were real straight - for sure he would otherwise be teased on it - and finally high heels. Not too high; he didn't want to cause accidents, he knew the place would be rather dark and there could be anything lying on the floor, from unseen rings, to chains, ropes and whatever unknown items. He wouldn't take any risk; so he decided 4 inch heels would be sufficient, during the last months he was used to walking on these high heels and felt confident.

The waist-cincher was already in place, the knots at the back were secured. He took a deep breath, then slowly let his breathe come out and when his lungs were almost empty, he succeeded to clip the middle

hooks to the tiny buckles, one down, one up and so on, until the waist-cincher was completely secured. Twelve boned woven in the thick material gave him the hourglass figure that woman have by nature, men have to use attachments to make people believe they could have such a female figure too. He had even heard of some guy who had removed his lowest rib to give his waist an even more female form.

He thought about wearing a bra, but decided against it, it was of no use; he wouldn't wear any other clothes in her dungeon that day. When he was ready he left the white clothing room and opened the black door. Inside there was a red light burning and in the tempered light he saw an

uncomfortable looking wooden chair.

He was in the dark about how long he would have to wait, so the best thing to do was to sit on the damned chair and trying to relax. He had no idea about the time, but in what must have been at least fifteen minutes or so, another door opposite of the black door was opened and Helena gave

him a sign to follow her.

With a sigh he did as was asked and stepped in the large room. It was a dungeon alright, more or less the kind from the creepy stories. He could not see if it was real, but the walls were made of black large

irregular stones, and at every two yards was some sort of fake candle placed which had a kind of light that looked like torchlight. At the ceiling hung a chandelier, a large round one, with a lot of lights in

two rows from the center. It was electric light of course, but the chandelier itself looked pretty authentic. The sinister light from the walls and from the chandelier in the middle displayed various torture items. But, what it made it even more scary, was some apparatus were very modern: a cold stainless steel examining chair and some kind of 'bed' - without a mattress or springs, but rather only with stainless steel tubes placed crosswise, on which a person could lie down upon but very uncomfortably, and he also noticed the leather restraints that were hanging at each side of the 'bed'.

A large wooden X-cross was erected in the middle, but it was different from the one they had in their playroom because this one could be turned, so the victim who was bound at the cross could be laid down horizontally; or even upside down. Two chairs beside the X-cross confirmed his suspicions, when the victim was horizontal, the Mistress could just take a chair and could do nasty things, without getting tired.

Helena and Michelle were standing in the middle of the room and they observed his countenance while he was looking at the various instruments of discomfort. When Rob looked at them, he was shocked to see that they really had made a show for him. Michelle wore a rubber corset, with holes for her breasts and her cunt. Her nipples were erect, but he couldn't see her pussy for she wore rubber panties. Black nylons were fastened to the garters of the corset, and she wore shiny boots, he couldn't figure out the material, but it matched the black rubber corset. Of course the heels of her boots were at least six inches. Helena had a sort of alike outfit. Hers was made from black PVC, it must be newly obtained for the occasion, for Rob hadn't seen it before. Helena's breasts were covered; and so was her pussy, but she made a very sexy impression on him. His dick hardened at the sight of these two sexy vixens.

"Please come near, Rob. I have something to show to you," Michelle said.

When he did he noticed that what appeared to be a normal table at first sight, was in fact some sort of desk with a computer. From the computer wires went down over the floor.

"Speak your safeword, Rob" Michelle held a microphone to his mouth. Loud and clear he spoke "Black!".

"Thank you. I will now demonstrate my high-tech, very safe release equipment. Please stand on the X-cross."

Rob did as she asked and Helena and Michelle quickly secured him to the legs of the X-cross. First his ankles and thighs, then his middle and finally his wrists and upper-arms, held high by cuffs and leather

restraints.

Michelle pushed a button and Rob knew she would make him lie horizontally.

The legs of the X-cross on which he was laying, were much wider than the legs of the X-cross in their dungeon. In fact, because the legs were covered by some thick black leather, he was laying there almost

comfortably.

"You promised not to do anything today, Mistresses!" he said, reminding them of their promise.

"No Rob, we won't," Michelle replied. "I just want you to use your safeword, say it loud and clear!"

"Black!" he said, and immediately he heard some clicks and the pressure from his arms and legs disappeared; he was free!

"This is great, Mistress," he declared, surprised.

"We are not done yet, stay there please."

Helena and Michelle fastened his legs and arms again, and this time he got a red ball pushed in his hand. "Keep it there, hold it tight," Michelle warned him.

Then she gagged him. "Now you cannot say your safeword, but you have your ball. Drop it, and the same thing will happen."

He did as was asked and let the ball drop on the floor. The moment it touched the floor, the same thing happened as when he said 'Black'; again the clicks of shackles which were opened immediately.

"You see, safety for all. Of course, there can always be a system failure, so I don't rely on it 100%, but it is just something 'extra'."

Helena nodded, she liked what she had seen.

Michelle continued, "Of course, depending on how you are secured, the locks may not open if it would put you in a bad situation, like if you were hanging upside down. We don't want accidents in here."

Thereafter they walked among the various devices. She pointed out a large cage in the corner. "I will want you to be in there soon. I have a special idea on how you will learn from it. Your role will be very

passive, just watch and observe. For a first start, tomorrow we can do a light session, just the two of us; Helena agreed."

"And do I have something to say in this?" He 'forgot' to use the word Mistress, but Helena as well as Michelle didn't want to remind him. They knew what he was up to.

"No." Helena said immediately. "Not anymore, dear. You just agreed you also want to improve things between us, and I want you to submit to Michelle, really submit. Please bow your head for once - and let it come over you. You are no less a man to me if you give her the power. And yes - I know and admit that it can hurt our relationship. This is another example how great my love for you is, that I am willing to do this"

She walked towards him and hugged him; whispering in his ear. "Remember our love, dear. I do this for you. I want to make love to you - and you alone. Let this not come between us, bear it, and think of me. All these times you have fucked other women, how do you think I was feeling? Happy? Of course not. So, darling, everything you do - and have to bare - is for me. Will you please do this for me?"

Rob sighed and said, "I will do it for you, otherwise I wouldn't be here in the first place."

"I know darling. You don't like a lot of these games. But it will become better I promise, and maybe you will learn to like it more and more. I promise you this, when you have had your training with Michelle, and you still don't like it after one month, we will talk about our playroom and if you are truly not 'in' for most of the BDSM stuff, I don't want you togo there anymore."

"That is a promise," Rob answered. "We surely will talk about it. So today is a Sunday, after another four Sunday's we will have a conversation. How many sessions do you expect me to do?"

Michelle interjected in their conversation. She had listened, she didn't hear everything that Helena had said to him, but she did hear the last part and she answered, "Rob, like I said, I have this week reserved for you. Tomorrow we will do a light session. Tuesday will be a tough afternoon, you and I will have dinner afterwards and we will talk - without Helena. From then on we will go further, step by step.

Prepare yourself for a corporal session on Wednesday. Thursday nothing and I expect Friday will be a training session - only differently. Also - you can bring your dogs - they can sleep here, and you will be sleeping here as well. Tonight you go back home, and tomorrow morning we start. I want you to go back with Helena, because I want you to bring some items from your wardrobe: a petticoat; six inch high heeled pumps, and a dress that you can wear when we go out."

She saw Rob's face. "Oh yes, we will go out and you will go 'en femme'. You will be a woman when I'm done with you, have no fear. Bring a wig and enough lingerie for the coming days. Did I forget anything, Helena?"

Helena smiled at Rob and said "A wide skirt too; for wearing your petticoat, mmm, I think that will do it."

"Are you coming along too, when I go out with Michelle?" Rob asked concerned.

"Maybe I will, perhaps Michelle needs a hand while we make you ready to go outside?" she asked Michelle.

"Yes. I can use your skills,Helena. I was thinking to go out on Thursday, when no session is planned. I thought to go to the same mall where you bought your brides clothes, Rob. Maybe we can visit Lisa, see

if she recognizes you, which will be a good test."

Rob walked towards the chairs that were placed there obviously to give spectators a good view on what was going on, and he sat down.

Helena and Michelle joined him and Michelle said, "Don't worry Rob. It seems a bit much, but you will do fine. Apart from the sessions, I will train you also in walking, speaking and acting as a woman. This will be quite differently from what you have done so far. I know Helena likes that particular game, right Helena?"

"Yes. We have done it before, and I have to admit, his being 'en femme', was something that attracted me to him." She put her arm around his waist. "Look at his figure, Michelle. He has an almost feminine figure. You are not exactly a typical macho type, Rob. When you are angry, yes, but when you are your normal self, you are gentle and even soft. You know I have lesbian tendencies, if you were a pure male, I don't think I would have married you."

123456...8