The Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday night brought trepidation. I was worried about what Leah would have to say. I loved the classes, the students, although we didn't have extracurricular interactions, I thought of them as friends... We always chatted and shared what was going on in our lives. I also enjoyed being able to share some of my knowledge...

I had all the chairs put out, and the urn bubbled away, as I got the cups down and spread out a couple of plates for the banana and chocolate-chip muffins I brought along.

I was disappointed that Leah didn't turn up early as she had on the previous couple of classes. The other students filed in, and as we all grouped together, the chatter started. All general stuff, but soon the room was bubbling over with conversation. Still no Leah. My disappointment grew to such a level I felt uncomfortable.

"Has anybody heard from Leah?" I asked the group. Silly really, I knew none of the attendees were friends with her.

The class dragged a little, once it became apparent she wasn't coming. I suppose I had been harsh, but did not expect this.

Walking home, I tried to analyse my reaction. I had already convinced myself that a relationship was not possible. Our ages were just too far apart. At some point she would get bored with staying home and would look for excitement with people her own age...

It was nice to know I could incite even a small level of excitement in a beautiful young woman.

Throughout the next week, I found myself constantly thinking about Leah. I painted another portrait, I searched the internet, like a stalking troll. I had never delved much into the social media cesspool, but I was fairly certain Leah would have embraced it.

I discovered a Facebook page, a twitter account, some other odd general postings on the net. It didn't really help, because her privacy settings stopped me from accessing anything without friend requests, and the such like. Not something I wanted to get into. Especially since she would obviously have to approve the requests. Then she would know I was stalking her. I definitely did not want that.

My friend, Anthea, who ran a little gallery in the Cuba street mall, came to visit me at the practice. She had sold two of my larger paintings and wanted me to put on a small exhibition over the weekend. The money was nice, but the exhibition meant committing almost the whole weekend to it.

Reluctantly, I agreed, after she promised to take me out for dinner. Anthea and I were old friends, the emphasis on the word friend. She was as straight as is humanly possible. She had been married for the best part of twenty years. The dinner was more a friendly get together, which I always loved. She was bright and very opinionated. We had the most insanely stimulating arguments.

At least it kept my mind off Leah. That is, until Anthea, turned up at home with a bottle of wine to go over the paintings I had selected.

It was a fun evening, the wine was wonderful, the conversation better. We went through my pile of paintings, and she selected some that I was totally unsure of, but I defaulted to her knowledge of what would be popular.

The shock came when she selected two of the paintings of Leah that I had completed. "Oh heavens, Audrey, these are remarkable. I must have them."

"They are a bit personal, not really meant for showing. Sorry, Anthea, but you cannot have them."

"That's dreadfully unfair, Audrey; they are by far the pick of what you have here."

"Still, they aren't available."

With her brows tightly knitted, she asked, "Who is the young woman? She is very beautiful."

"A student. I painted them without her knowledge, so I don't think it would be fair to show them without her consent."

"If she's a student, ask her."

It's not that simple, Anthea. I haven't seen her for quite a while. I do not have contact details for her."

"Oh, botheration. That's not fair." That, of course wasn't the end of it. For the rest of the night, she just went on and on about it. Eventually, I just got sick of saying no.

That brought about a fit of giggles from her. "I don't know why you even bother arguing with me. You always lose."

"I didn't lose, so much as got bored with the whole thing."

Friday night, I arrived at her little gallery. There was already a small crowd gathering, many of whom I knew. The art world in New Zealand is a small one. The exhibition looked good, although she had given pride of place to the portraits of, Leah.

The food was nice, the champagne flowed. My role was to be available to customers. I was expected to chat with them, give background information on the paintings, and of course, myself. It's easier to move works when the purchaser feels a connection to the artist.

Mike Griggs, the critic from the Dominion, surprised me by asking if he could run an article on the exhibit. Free advertising was never going to be turned down. Every bit helps, as they say.

We closed up around 10 PM. Anthea was elated; she had already sold three of my works, and they were bigger more expensive ones.

Saturday, I sat with the Dominion Post, my morning coffee still piping hot. I scrolled through, and as promised. Mike had put together a very flattering article, although I wasn't comfortable with his selection for an accompanying photo. He chose the painting of Leah.

I should have been proud; it was a good likeness, it had depth, her face showed emotion and there was an instilled sensitivity, a passion. Yes, I should have been proud, not nervous.

I wandered down to the gallery about 10. Anthea was just opening up when I arrived. "Did you see Mikes' article?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, he did us proud. I'm sure it will drag a few prospective patrons along. Lets hope they come with open wallets."

The crowd gathered as the morning progressed, and by lunchtime, there was a rather large band of interested spectators, and hopefully a few buyers.

I found myself talking to quite a few people. Usually these things are filled with tyre kickers: people who attend just to say they were there. Today was different; I noticed with pride that there were empty spaces on the walls, things were happening. It was during one of those drawn out conversations with a couple from Auckland, when I heard her voice.

"Hello, Audrey."

Turning, I saw her cheeky smiling face. "Hello indeed, Leah. How are you?"

"Fine, but confused why my painting is on display?"

"Anthea selected it. Sorry, I didn't know how to contact you. There was no number associated with your class details."

"You did give it to me didn't you?" She asked. Her voice was calm, unwavering. Was she serious?

"Yes, I did offer it to you."

"Then why is it for sale?"

"It's not. It is merely on display."

"Really? I beg to differ. Your friend is about to sell it."

I quickly turned my attention to Anthea, who was talking to a well-dressed couple I did not recognise. When she caught my eye, she started waving furiously. Blast, why was I so flustered...

When I walked over, Anthea introduced me to the couple, who seemed very nice.

"Audrey, they would like to buy your portrait of, Leah. How much do you want for it?"

"You will have to ask Leah. It is hers, not mine. I did tell you that, Anthea."

Trying to save face from my cutting accusation. Her face screwed up. "No, I didn't know, I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood."

I waved towards, Leah gesturing for her to join us. "This is, Leah. The painting belongs to her. If you want it, you should negotiate with her."

Leah's smile had vanished as I walked away. I could hear Anthea's sales spiel as I walked towards a couple who I had spoken to earlier.

"Why did you do that?"

I turned to see Leah, and she didn't look happy.

"You asked why I had your painting for sale. I didn't. Anthea asked if she could add it to the exhibit, which I agreed to. She's the one who told them it was for sale. Not me."

She sighed. "Yeah, I got that." She shook her head giggling. "Chill out, I was only trying to make a joke. I didn't expect you to take it so literally. The painting is yours; I was just being a bitch."

"No, you were right. I did give it to you, and I shouldn't have let Anthea talk me into letting her display it."

"Audrey, could we get a drink? I would like to talk."

I led her over to the food table and poured us both champagne. "It's not very good, I'm afraid. Anthea, was a bit cheap."

Leah giggled. "I don't know why, not at the prices she charges."

"I don't think she was expecting it to be this successful."

"Yes, it seems to have been popular, although why you would doubt it is beyond me. Your work is stunning."

"Did you sell your painting?"

She let out that cheeky little giggle. "I did, actually. Do you think seven thousand was too much?"

"Seems fair. Congratulations."

She scrunched up her face. "I told Anthea to put the money in your account. I was only joking about it being mine. I saw the article in the Dominion, and decided to come down."

"That's not how it works, Leah. I did give you the painting. It was yours." I noticed Anthea was standing behind the counter and free from people. "Come on," I said to Leah.

With a fresh glass of champagne, I led Leah over to the counter. "Anthea, we need to sort out the payment for Leah. The money is hers; the painting was hers."

Anthea nodded. "Yes, no worries love." She turned her attention to Leah, "Give me your bank details, Leah. As soon as the cheque clears, I'll deposit the money in your account."

"Leah winced. "I don't want the money, it should go to Audrey, she painted it."

Anthea turned to me with sneaky smile. "Audrey love, perhaps you should have this conversation in private?"

Anthea's scoffing, irritated me. Turning to, Leah, I snapped coldly. "Don't argue, the money is yours, just give Anthea your details."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

After Anthea took down, Leah's details, she asked, "How did you two meet?"

"I'm one of Audrey's students," Leah said with a hint of pride."

Anthea looked back and forth between us. "Do you have anything that you would like to show?"

"Oh, god no," Leah gushed.

"Rubbish, don't listen to her. She has some very saleable pieces. They would definitely not look out of place displayed in here."

I left Anthea and Leah chatting as thy discussed art in general. I could see them becoming fast friends. Anthea was one of those people loving people, much like Leah."

Later, Leah approached me. "Could I shout you dinner? I mean, I'm much richer than I was this morning. I would like a chance to talk to you."

"That sounds delightful. I would love that."

We wandered outside, and Leah said, "What about the Le Café Plum?"

I pretended to consider it. "What about Highwater Eatery? It is very nice, expensive, but worth it."

She giggled. "Not sure my credit card could take that hit, not yet."

"Then I will pay; you can pay me back later."

She did not look happy, but agreed. "Okay, but I will pay you back."

We were shown to a small table that offered a modicum of privacy. We sat, waiting to be served.

"Why didn't you come to class?"

She stared at me, and I watched her choosing her words. "Audrey, I didn't feel right. I virtually threw myself at you, and you rejected me. I thought it would be weird. It was for me, at least."

"Leah, I like you. You're a very beautiful woman, but I am a lot older than you." Yes, I didn't want to utter the actual years. It did make me feel old.

"But I don't care about that shit, Audrey. I like you, and I want to learn everything about you. I want to love you, make love with you."

My heart beat frantically. "Leah, the reality is, I'm only just getting over Ros. I loved her, she was my everything. You have shown me that there can be life after, and I need to say thank you for that. But I'm just not ready for another relationship."

She reached across the table, her warm hands clasping mine. "Audrey, it doesn't have to be a full on relationship. I'm talking about getting to know each other. Dating, you know..."

"Leah, I'm only now just starting to find a way out of the hole I dug for myself."

"Then let me help. I want to be part of your life. It doesn't have to last forever. We can just enjoy getting to know each other, I'm not asking you to marry me."

"Leah, you come from a different time. Casual relationships seem the norm. I'm not like that. I have only had like, four relationships in my whole life."

"Then let me teach you. We can just have fun."

She was impossible to argue with. The waiter turned up, and we ordered. "Please, Audrey, don't push me away. I know you're interested. I know you like me, that kiss, it said everything. Please, just give it a chance."

"Leah, you will be bored in no time. I don't like modern music, I don't like dance clubs and nightclubs. I did all that stuff when I was your age. Don't you see, that's why this will never work."

"Audrey, I'm not saying we're a perfect match, but I refuse to hide from the connection I feel we have."

"Aren't you listening?" I sighed, glancing around the room to see if anybody was listening.

Our food turned up just as Leah was about to answer. We waited for him to top up our glasses and leave, before she shocked me to the core.

"Do you like sex?"

She giggled crazily when she saw my shocked expression. "Well, do you?"

With my face burning with embarrassment, I replied, "I do, actually."

"Good, see we do share something in common. Don't you see, we start there. I love sex, I love everything about it. All I'm asking is that we see if this damn feeling that is eating away at me from the inside is as real as I think it is. If not, we walk away, our hunger sated, still friends."

"Leah, I'm not sure I can do that. I have never been able to separate love from sex, or the other way around."

The feel of her hand on my knee, just about sent me into orbit. When I stared at her, she just smiled. Her hand moved, just a little at first. I was terrified, glancing around the room, I expected to see people gawking, but no. Her movements were hidden by the long hanging white linen table cloth.

Higher, Trembling, I tried to brush her hand away subtly, I didn't want a scene. "Leah, stop it."

"No." She said with a determined glower.

Higher, up under the hem of my skirt. Why oh why didn't I wear slacks...

Her hand moved stealthily, her thumb moving with the hand, squeezing, caressing. She leaned closer. "Your skin, it's so soft."

"Leah... please."

She just stared at me, up and down my upper leg, I could feel the goose bumps being brushed aside. Higher, squeezing the flesh of my inner thigh. I clamped my legs together, to halt her advance.

I was about to try and slap her hand away, when the waiter arrived. "More wine ladies?"

My blush was now complete, but, Leah so calm, so confident giggled. "Yes please, another glass at least." She glanced at me, with hooded brows. "What do you think, do you want more?"

Her hand pinched the skin of my thigh, making me jump. She giggled. "Yes, I definitely think that's a yes." The waiter confused, left to get the drinks.

"What about desert, Audrey, would you like something sweet, a juicy pie... A peach slice?"

With my temperature rising, and my anxiety levels through the roof, I knew, I couldn't just sit there. I needed to act. It was the waiters return, that gave me the strength. Leah's hand had come to a stop, and I quickly grabbed it, and moved it away. I bumped the waiter, and he poured wine all over me.

He panicked. "Oh shit, I'm sorry lady." He grabbed a napkin, and froze, he couldn't wipe me, sh he just passed it to me hesitantly. "I'm sorry." He pleaded.

I stood quickly, with eyes from everywhere peering inquisitively. "I'm going to the bathroom." I stated. This was all blasted, Leah's fault. If she hadn't got me so damned flustered.

In the ladies room, I rubbed furiously at my lemon coloured dress. As I rubbed, and mumbled angrily, the door creaked open, and there was Leah, looking flirtatious. Without words, she moved beside me, her hand grabbing the tissues. "Let me help."

There was no help, her hand went straight for my heaving breasts. I stumbled back against the counter. She followed like the prowling lioness. Her hands rubbing, up and down my front, her face closing on mine, her lips parted... Oh god, she was going to kiss me... Right here, in the ladies loo. It was happening, why didn't I try to stop her, fight her off at least.

Then, my world stopped, my heart slowed, as her lips grazed seductively across mine.

How could they be so wet, and yet so tacky. My mouth opened, and her full pouty lips opened, pushing mine as well. Her tongue, like a thrusting epee, was inside me, ravishing, dancing, seducing. I wanted to say no, but I was lost. My tongue found hers in a slithering curvaceous embrace. They swirled together in timeless vacuum. Her body pressed against me, the heat was searing, her heart beat against my breasts. Her hands came up to my face, holding tight, sealing my escape.

Was I even trying? No, I was lost in this insanity. Her legs moved, trapping mine, her hips gyrated obscenely as she mashed her swollen convulsing pussy against my wine stained dress.

Her lips, those gorgeous smirking luscious lips. How could anything taste so wonderful? Feel so juicy...

We breathed through each other, the sweet taste of her life exhaled through my lungs.

When her hand found my sex, it was over. That was too much, I had to stop her. I moved to the side, pushing at her shoulders. "Stop it." I barked. "Are you trying to get us arrested?"

She giggled sensuously, her fingers toying with an errant hair that kept falling across my face. "Audrey, relax, we're alone."

"Don't be preposterous, the restaurant, is full. Somebody could walk in here any minute."

Her hand released my strand of hair, and the back of her hand trailed down my neck, the ticklish sensations making me tremble. Then lower across my cleavage, then drawing little circles on my breasts.

"We should go, don't you think?"

Yes." I stated firmly.

Your place?" She said.

"Leah, this is happening to fast."

"No, it's perfect. I want you Audrey. I don't want to marry you, or fall in love with you. I just want to fuck you."

Her words made shiver. She leaned closer, our noses rubbing. "That's right, I want to fuck you. I want to taste that luscious pussy, taste your cum, feel your body against me."

"I...."

"Don't fight it. Lets get you tidied up, and your dress dry. Then we are going back to your place, and I'm going to find out if you taste as good as I hop."

I couldn't fight her. We walked out into the restaurant together, and I felt like every eye was upon us. I imagined, they all knew... And I blushed.

Leah, her brazenness there for anyone to see. She walked tall, her bottom swaying in front of me, her shoulders back and her head high. Damn, I wish I had her confidence, I was supposed to be the experienced one.

At home, I closed the door behind her, and she pulled me into a torrid luscious kiss. Her mouth mashed mine, her lips sucking hard as she bit, and nibbled on mine.

Her hands were fast, moving aside the polyester fabric like it was non existent. Her mouth absorbing my breasts. She sucked my nipples deep into her mouth. Her tongue swirled across the nipples, aggravating and arousing. Like a rapacious frenzied animal she nuzzled at my neck, my shoulders, my breasts. Her hot mouth imbibing my ears.

My panties were whisked away as she knelt in front of me, her tongue pressing into my sex.

Light-headed, I could do nothing but hold onto the rising tornado.

My own hands grabbed a handful of her hair as she feasted on my sex. I could no longer stifle the pleasure, it escaped in breathless sighs, and little cooing moans.