The Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood in front of me, her eyes laughed, I was defeated, and we both knew it. Our kiss now tainted by the flavour of my arousal. It permeated the kiss as I sucked my juices from her mouth. My nose twitched as my aroma floated up to show again how much I wanted this.

It was my turn to rip and tear at her clothes, trying in vain to take away her defences.

God, her breasts were so full, and yet so firm. I enjoyed the sensations as I sucked and nuzzled. Her nipples hard and erect. Her skin tacky, the excitement rising.

When my hand moved between her legs, she squealed into my mouth. I couldn't believe how hot and moist her open lips were. My fingers caressed her labia, pinching and fondling. Then slipping into her crevice, my hands already coated in her secretions. Now it was her arousal that permeated the air. It was her pussy clinging to my plunging fingers.

Her arms clung to me, and I realised how aroused she was, her hips jerked uncontrollably, her bottom banging against the door as I fucked her. The squelchy squishy folds of her vagina parting wantonly. The engorged gasping lips pressing down, trying in vain to get more inside.

"Oh my god, fucking bitch." She shrieked. "You fucking bitch."

Her body shuddered against mine, her legs trembled, and her arms locked around my neck for support.

Her hips thrust furiously, attacking my plunging fingers. Four of them now deep inside her. My thumb banging her twitchy swollen clit.

I had never experienced such ferocity, so much unbridled passion. With a final scream, she sagged against me, her orgasm complete, her body satiated, she slipped down into a pile at my feet.

Just like that, it was over, except, now my body was on fire, and I needed something I hadn't for a very long time.... Release.

Leah sensed my desire, and clambered up my legs, and dragged me into the bedroom. The big fluffy eiderdown sagged under our combined body weight. There was no pretence here. She rolled me on my back, and assaulted me.

My legs fell open receiving her delectable tongue. Like an angry chameleon, her tongue slithered, snaked and attacked. My pussy tingled, I felt the muscles contracting in paroxysm. I flinched as the gurgling slushy sounds of her assault reverberated around the room. It sounded so indecently pornographic.

Oh how much I had missed. Love, intimacy, a human touch.

As she feasted on my vagina, I writhed against her. I filled my hands with her hair as I pulled wantonly. Searching for more. True to her word, she fucked me, and it was lascivious in design. Her hand plunging on and out of me, with every thrust she robbed my breath. Like a piston she drove into me, I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. I thrust back, I squiggled and squirmed, the emotions elevating me. There was that searing warmth emanating from my pussy, a spot so hot, it hurt, and it radiated, bigger and bigger it got. I cried, i pulled her hair, I screamed, I panted, and then I exploded, my whole body shuddering and singing. Thee sinews stretched that tight, I felt like a piano.

When she slowly slithered up my body, it was all I could do not to eat her. I fancied myself as a preying mantis, about to bite the head off my mate.

The combined taste of ourselves flavoured the kiss. She tasted of me, and still I tasted her.

It was some ungodly hour in the morning, we lay together, our bodies hot and sticky, the perspiration cooling as we tried to breathe. It had been a long time for me, and to have this delectable creature in my arms was just pure bliss.

She rolled towards me. "Oh god, Audrey, that was amazing. I haven't come that hard for a long time."

"It has been years for me. Even before Ros passed, we couldn't make love. We cuddled, we had intimacy, but physically, she wasn't strong enough, and then there was the morphine for the pain. God knows how long it's been."

She snuggled up closer, she squirmed, and with her head resting on my shoulder, her lips nuzzling my ear, she murmured, "I'm sorry you lost Rosalyn. I sense the love you shared, it's everywhere, in her paintings, in yours. I can't say I understand how you feel, because quite honestly. I don't."

"It's okay, Leah. I get it. This is the first time since she died that I even looked at another woman. I needed this."

"I'm glad. Golly, I needed it as well. Some of the girls I have been dating made me wonder if I was broken, or crazy. They left me with such an empty feeling. Don't get me wrong. The sex is always great, but there was no intimacy."

"What's sex without intimacy?" I sighed. "It's just horizontal yoga."

She choked back her snigger. "I'm okay with yoga, but tonight was special. I am very happy. Thank you."

The morning raced around so quickly I was still tired when I woke. I slipped out of bed, as Leah, was still fast asleep. A quick shower, and refreshed, I walked through to the studio, my newest canvas waited impatiently.

This was a favoured time for me. When Ros was alive, I often woke early after a wonderful night of lovemaking. It was something to do with my emotions being so regenerated, I was always in such a reinvigorated state, able to let problems pass by, my mind free to create...

That morning was no different. The emotions soared, the only missing element was music. I pulled my headphones on and selected a recently discovered songstress, Chelsea Williams. Her hauntingly beautiful songs were perfect for my creative space... Early morning, beautiful light flooding the north facing window....

Soon, I was dancing and singing softly, the paint flowing easily. All was well with the Universe...

Oh yeah, houses turn to sand... What wonderful lyrics...

Is it possible to paint with your eyes closed? Sometimes, like this moment... yes, absolutely. I was one with my surroundings.

When I opened my eyes, Leah stood in the doorway, completely naked. Her eyes smiled as she watched, her arms folded across her breasts. "God, that is a beautiful sight," she whispered.

I slipped off the headphones, and she slipped seductively into my arms. A brief juicy welcome to the world kiss. "What are you listening to?" she asked.

She pulled the headphones up over my head and donned them herself. Her eyes widened, and her eyes closed. "Wow, this is perfect. Can you play it through speakers?"

I plugged my phone into the sound system and hit play. She walked over. "No, not like that." She twisted the volume knob, and Chelsea Williams filled the house.

She kissed me, and headed back to the bedroom. "Can I use your shampoo?" she asked over her shoulder.

I sniggered. "Could I stop you?"

I heard a faint, "No," as she walked into the bathroom.

I went back to my painting, my lips now coated with the taste of Leah, and myself... I inhaled deeply, enjoying the earthy flavours, her sweet nectar still present... I couldn't stop the smile as I went back to my painting.

In the zone, my mind free, I completely lost consciousness. It had been a long time since I felt like this, and I didn't want to waste it...

It was much later when Leah walked in, carrying a tray of food. "Lunch, madam Maestro," she said with a wide smirk.

She pulled the little corner table until it rested under the window, and found chairs. "Come on, it'll go cold."

I sat in awe, a wonderful hot chicken salad, with crunchy croutons...

The Chablis was nice, the perfect companion... Delicious...

"Do you always paint like that?" Leah asked.

"No, today was special... When I am in that space, I love to let go and just paint."

"With your eyes closed?"

"Sometimes..."

"God, I wish I had your talent." She sighed.

"Honey, you have far more talent than me. The painting you started at class a couple of weeks ago, that was amazing. Such life, and emotion... You can be whoever you want to be."

"No, I can't," she said with resignation. "My bloody father is adamant, I have to finish this damn business degree."

Biting my lips, not really wanting to say what I was about to. "He's right, Leah. Your degree gives you options. There's nothing to say you ever have to use it, but it is important... There's more to finishing the degree than achievement."

"God, you sound just like him. He doesn't care about what I want. All he wants is for me to be another him."

"That's not true. I'm sure he is just looking out for you."

"What about my painting, you said I was good?"

"You are, honey, very good. I'm sure if it's what you really want, that's what you will become. Learning is more about discovering things about yourself. It's not just the bit of paper they give you."

"Huh." She snorted. "What use is there in me learning about something I will never use?"

"Leah, You will use the skills you learn every day. Communications, collaborating, working with people. It's all in there. Believe it or not, it's important."

She pouted, I could see she had already consigned everything I said into the bullshit vault. Oh well... Stacking the dirty plates onto the tray, I stood, leaned over and kissed her. "Last night, was amazing, and thank you for lunch."

She stood with me and came out to help with the dishes. I couldn't believe the mess she had created. She saw my look of consternation. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a messy cook. I love to cook, but hate cleaning up.

Insert sex scene, wet soapy hands,,,

Mid-afternoon, she said. "I have to go, I'm meeting my parents for dinner."

"Oh, nice, that should be pleasant."

"It will be a fight. Dad will just talk business, Mum will sit silently. He will want to talk about after I complete my studies. It will be all about me starting at the firm. It's going to be horrible."

A smile broke through the gloom of her grimace. "Do you want to come?"

That shook me up. "No, I don't think so. You are not feeding me to the lions."

She laughed loudly. "Chicken."

"Maybe, but I'm not ready for that. They would hate me. Corrupting their daughter. Gosh, they are probably not much older than I am." That thought hit me between the eyes. "Oh heavens, I am that woman..."

She giggled as she climbed into her clothes. "You are not, and you're nowhere near as old as them."

We kissed as she snuck out the front door. Back inside, I wandered around, my ability to paint long since evaporated. The flavoursome taste of Leah was still on my lips, her smell lingering. I loved it; she was still with me.

Walking past Ros' portrait, I said sadly, "Sorry, babe. I know you wouldn't want me to go through life alone. You might be a bit jealous, but you know, I know you do."

A little gust of wind wafted through the open window, and I took that as a positive sign.

"I still love you Ros, always will. She will never replace you."

I was in bed when I heard the pounding on the door. Checking the clock, it was after ten. I opened the door to find Leah, in tears. She rushed into my arms, her head buried in my shoulder. "What happened?"

"It was Dad. he was awful. I told him about the art classes and he blew up. Started going on about concentrating on my degree."

I hugged her tightly, letting the door close behind us. "It will be all right. Take a deep breath, relax."

She sniffled away, wiping her nose on my jammies. "Could I stay here tonight? I don't want to go back to the flat like this."

"Yes, definitely. I shall make some tea."

"Do you have whiskey, that would be nice."

"Irish coffee it is, then?"

She giggled. "That would be awesome."

As I turned on the coffee machine, she snuck up behind me, her arms circling my waist. Her breasts crushed up against me, her mouth nuzzling on my neck. It was gentle, slow, but her hands moved up and cupped my breasts.

I felt her thumbs rubbing roughly across my nipples, and I was again under her spell. I pushed back against her, enjoying the feel of her mound rubbing on my bottom cheeks.

Spinning in her arms, I asked, "So you don't really want the coffee?"

"Oh, yes I do. But I want you more. You have to hurry."

I poured a little whiskey into the coffees, and she reached around, tipping the bottle higher. "God, we will be drunk."

"Good." She sighed. "That would be nice. Dad is really pissing me off lately.

Our night was full of emotion, a few tears, lots of cuddles and some very torrid lovemaking. A wonderful night that left me wondering why I was so nervous about this.

*****

The next few weeks passed quickly. Leah was very quickly becoming part of my life. She stayed most nights, it was that fresh romance. Like newly-weds, we revelled in all of the new experiences.

It wasn't all plain sailing. Listening to Leah complain daily on her studies was wearing a bit thin. Still, it was nice having somebody there most nights, and having her in the studio with me was brill. I loved having the company. Again, there was a downside: her music choices were a little too heavily influenced by pop. Not just pop, but girly bubblegum pop.

I told myself to keep my mouth shut; it was my chance to move into the present. I just had to keep saying it. Added to that, she was messy. It was like living with a teenager. The bedroom floor looked like an op shop which had just been raised, and she raided my wardrobe. She loved all my old retro clothes.

She was funny and gorgeous, and of course, sexy as can be. I was quickly falling for her. Very much so.

Was it love? I wasn't sure, but there were a myriad of emotions bouncing around my head.

The students at class were a little shocked. I suppose that shouldn't have been a surprise, we were such different people, and of course, there was the age difference. Yes, it hurt seeing the double takes and stunned looks on their faces. That, in turn, drove my feelings of insecurity, how could we fathom a relationship?

I had to keep telling myself it wasn't a relationship; we were just casual partners. There were no promises made. I had to learn to live in the moment and stop trying to turn everything into a marriage.

That was hard for me. Leah had no problem, but I had serious issues.

As we spent more time together, our friends had to meet, and again it was filled with looks of bewilderment and disbelief.

I went out with her for a few girls' nights out. I just never felt like I fitted in; not because I was a lesbian, these kids didn't care about that. It was just everywhere I looked, I was the oldest person. That is, except for a few sleazy probably married guys who hit on the girls. They were usually drunk, and I sort of unwittingly fell into the role of den mother. I was the clucky old hen, rushing around making sure they were cared for and safe.

I saw through the sleazoid married men, watching them, though, showed me exactly how far apart we were. They were young, frivolous, independent, and open. They treated sex like it was currency. It made me think, made me reevaluate. Most importantly, it made me appreciate the things I loved. I started finding excuses not to go out. I stayed in, watched TV, listened to music, and above all, I painted. I painted like never before. With Ros' veil lifted, I felt more alive than ever.

Now I saw things through new eyes, images became paintings.

Leah and I found a new level as our relationship blossomed. Her talent, god, I would have given anything for it. She saw things that I couldn't. She found angles, and depth. Her brain functioned differently.

"I love you," she said one night as we lay together. Our bodies were tangled together; our lovemaking had been long, and passionate.

I turned to stare open mouthed at her. "Leah..."

"No, it's okay. I wasn't expecting you to say it. I know you are still getting over Ros. I just want you to know, to understand. I really do love you. I have been so happy since we met."

"What happened to casual sex?" I spluttered, not knowing what to say. I did feel close to her. We were more than casual lovers, but love...

She looked at me with a tear forming in her eye. "We are far more than that, aren't we? I mean we pretty much live together."

"I know, but it was your idea. You said no commitments, no promises. You said we needed to just live in the moment."

She sat up, scowling. "Yeah, I know, but I couldn't help it. I fell in love."

"Leah, I like you a lot, we have a deep emotional bond, but, we are so different, and there's the age difference."

"Oh, fuck the age difference. You keep going on about it, but it means nothing. You're beautiful, and sexy. I love you."

"You say that now, but what happens in ten years. You will still be young, I'll want to sit home in my slippers by the fire."

"That's just phooey, and you know it. We have fun together, we'll age together. That's how it works."

She snuggled back against me, her arms and legs tangling with mine. "I know you love me, we can make this work."

"Could we?" I said to myself. When I pictured this in my head, I was the one saying I love you...

It was always Leah, beautiful, gorgeous Leah, the wild fancy-free one, who couldn't return the feeling.

Blast it, I did have feelings for her, and perhaps it was love. My vision blurred by my all consuming love for Ros.

I tried to put my concerns aside, opened my heart, truly invited her into my life.

It wasn't all plain sailing: the sex, it was amazing, earth shatteringly fabulous, but even with that, there were things.

She loved to include toys, and yes, they might be fun, but I saw things differently. I wanted our lovemaking to be real, to be organic. I was never into penetrative sex. What I loved most was to make love, using just our bodies. I never yearned for more than that.

Leah, on the other hand, loved her vibrator. Sometimes, I wondered if she loved it more than me. So, I used them for her, just not for me.

I hated the disconnect, cold plastic versus hot beautiful flesh. It was no competition, not for me.

It was her parents visit that for me, made it impossible. All day Saturday, Leah was like a cleaning machine. "Don't just stand around with your finger up your bum. Help me."

It was my turn to play the giggly school girl. "But, I'm so tired."

She laughed. "Fuck you, bitch. Please, I need to start on the food. Please help me."

I could hardly not. She looked so needy. I grabbed the vacuum and she rushed into the kitchen. She was in such a tizz. This was a side I had never seen, the domesticated Leah. The scared of her mother, Leah. I helped her in the kitchen; my poor kitchen, it looked like a war zone. She was trying hard, but I spent as much time following around behind her cleaning up as she did creating the blasted mess.

With the kitchen returned to a respectable state, I laid the table, and found a nice bottle of 'white forest Sauvignon Blanc.' To aid with setting a pleasant mood, I put Alison Russell, on the sound system.

The music started to filter through the house. Leah, poked her head out of the kitchen. "Wow, that's good. Who is it?"

"Allison Russell, she's a long time favourite. Beautiful voice, don't you think?"

"Absolutely. Mum, will love it. Gee, you have strange tastes in music."

As the time drew closer, I started to get nervous. I tried on at least half a dozen different outfits. Nothing felt right. I knew I was going to be on trial. Leah looked around the room. I had clothes everywhere. "Holy shit, Audrey, what the hell are you doing?"

I collapsed back on the bed and the tears flowed. I couldn't stop them. "Leah, this is a bad idea. I'm the one going to be under the spotlight. They will hate me. I will be blamed for everything. You are their little girl. Good god, I'm the same age as them..."

"You are not. Yes, they know about us. I invited them here to meet my hot sexy girlfriend, not some neurotic crazy bitch." She sat down beside me, her arm slid around my waist and she leaned in for a kiss. "Babe, you look hot. You don't have to dress up. C'mon, just be you."