The Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips touched, closer, I felt my mouth open against hers. The luxurious feel of her lips on mine, her tongue sliding into my open mouth, our tongues caressing, fondling, sliding together, sensuous, playful, like Arabic belly dancers, erotic and hungry.

Our bodies moved closer, our arms circled and held tight. "Sabine..." I whispered.

"Shush, no words."

She was right, there was no need. It felt right.

Her hands ran down my front, her fingers deftly unbuttoning my Pee Jay buttons, her hands, sliding in, up my tummy, slowly, tumidly. Then, they were on my breasts, her hands caressing, squeezing, her thumbs playing, toying with my nipples. Hard and firm beneath her gentle fondling, I heard the purring coo of my voice.

I let my hand wander, her jammies opening easily, my fingers pushing aside the final layer. Her skin felt so hot, her breathing already laboured.

She gasped in pleasure as my hands cupped her breasts, her nipples large and firm. Our kiss became hungry, ravenous. She feasted on my lips, my tongue.

Then south, loitering around my neck, sucking and nuzzling, she made her way down, lower. Her open mouth covered my breasts entirely.

Her teeth pulled sharply on the distended nubs. My breathing came in short shallow gasps as her passion overwhelmed me. Hearing my sighs and moans of pleasure, she returned to our kiss, her hands dropping into my PJ bottoms, She wasn't waiting, her fingers sliding between the moist folds of my very aroused pussy. God, I couldn't believe how excited I was. I could hear the squishy sound of her fingers delving into my vagina. The air was filled with the aroma of that arousal. Sex, my nose twitched.

"Take your jammies off, babe," she whispered, her voice nothing more than a rasp.

It's not like I needed to be told, but as she sat up to rip her own off, I slipped out of mine.

When she fell back down on top of me, it was her naked flesh on mine. She was hot, her nipples hard and erect. They grazed my own as her body slid all over mine.

Her leg slid between mine, her wet pussy opening like a lotus, and the gooey sexy feel of her pussy on my thigh felt so good.

I found her thighs and I ground down, mashing my vagina hard against her pliant flesh. The sexy softness, I squelched, I was that excited, I felt my insides fluttering uncontrollably. How bad did I want this? I blushed at the realisation... I wanted it...

We made love, our bodies as one, writhing, searching for the perfect contact... Her gorgeous smooth skin, my hands searched out every centimetre, every goose bump, our mouths locked together, her breath mine, her tongue mine.

It was a beautiful coming together, which is what happened. My orgasm so powerful I thought I was going to faint.

Sabine's come was just as huge, her body convulsing wildly, as we clung together.

It was later, as we hugged, our faces touching, her eyes enquiring, that the questions I was feeling came, as well.

She spoke first, and it barely audible. "Audrey..."

"I know." I felt it, words weren't necessary. My heart pounded, I had so many things to say, nothing seemed to make sense. "That was amazing."

She giggled a husky rasp. "It was much more than that. Are you okay?"

"Oh god, yes."

"You're not upset?"

"Why would I be?"

"I have wanted to do this since I got home. I just didn't want to interfere with your relationship."

"Really? You wanted to..."

"Audrey, I have always felt an attraction, always."

I rolled onto my back, my mind spinning, and her words reverberated, my thoughts untangled. Apart from Ros, Sabine was the one person who I had always been able to talk to. Sometimes when Ros and I were having a bad day, Sabine was my refuge.

She had always been there; now I recognised why Ros' death had been so painful. Sabine wasn't there.

I started crying, not painful tears, it was more an awakening, an epiphany. Sabine snuggled closer, her sweet lips kissing away my tears.

It was later, standing together preparing a late lunch, that she asked softly, "What happens now?"

"I don't know how you feel, but all I can say is, please do not go. I want you to stay, I want to be part of your life, I want you in mine."

"What about Leah?"

"That's over. In truth, it should never have started. I do love her, but it was never going to work. I just needed somebody. She was marvellous, she brought me back into the land of the living. I must be grateful for that."

"Will she be angry with me if I moved in with you? God, you've only been broken up a week."

"I hope not. I would like us all to remain friends."

"Maybe we should wait?"

"No!" I shrieked, the ferocity scaring me. "No, I never want to be apart. I love you." Saying the words so easily, there was no hesitation. It was true, there had always been that connection.

"Audrey," she said, "I love you,"

Things happen quickly sometimes, and this was one of those. Sabine had only moved in when there was a knock on the door. "Leah, how are you?" I spluttered uneasily.

"Is it true? You and Sabine?"

Sabine walked up behind me and peeked out from over my shoulder. "Hi, Leah."

"It is true then?"

"Honey..."

"No, Audrey, don't say anything. I only moved out, and you've already moved her in."

Sabine pushed her way past me, opened her arms and pulled Leah in, who was now crying into a tight embrace. "Leah, I have always loved Audrey. In a way, this is destiny."

Leah didn't fight her off, or even try to. She held on tight. Her arms crushing Sabine. "I knew it. The moment I saw you two together, I knew."

Sabine opened her arms and pulled me into the huddle. "I'm sorry, Leah. I never meant to hurt you."

"Duh, I know that," she replied. "You couldn't hurt anybody. Not intentionally, anyway."

We moved inside, we drank wine and poured out our story. Leah listened intently, Sabine and I side by side, our hands clasped together,

Some things are just meant to be, and this was one of them.

Life, settled into a steady rhythm. Sabine etched herself deeper into my life. There was a new intensity, a fresh desire.

The only sadness was, Leah.

It would have been so much easier if she wasn't around so much, but Sabine felt this overriding guilt. It didn't matter how many times I tried to reassure her, she blamed herself for what happened between, Leah and I.

To ease her guilt, she absorbed, Leah into our lives. She sensed that, Leah was suffering depression, I could see it as well, and I felt her pain. It just seemed like I was being dragged down into it ass well.

I never complained, and I think, Sabine registered that as acceptance, but after having to listen to Leah cry her eyes out on Sabines shoulder again, I finally said something.

I waited until we were in bed, and snuggled up. "Sabine, I can't live like this."

She gasped, "What..."

I realised, that wasn't a good start.

"No, you misunderstand. It's, Leah. She needs to move on. Having her here all the time is not healthy. She will never find somebody, while she spends all her time here with us."

"I know, I suppose it must be harder for you, but we caused this, and we have to fix it. I'm guilty enough as it is. I will not stop her from coming around."

"But..."

"No but's, Audrey. She needs us at the moment."

It took a couple of weeks, but. One evening, Sabine rushed in the front door giggling like a school girl. She burst into my arms. The kiss was both quick and electric.

"What's for dinner?" She asked.

"Chicked."

Is there enough for four?"

"Why?" I asked nervously. This probably meant another night of listening to Leah sob her heart out. I know that sounds heartless, but we had our time together, and she needed to move on.

"Audrey, I've invited a friend over for dinner."

"Oh dear, who is it?"

"Her name is Donna. I met her through one of my clients. She is young and very pretty."

That surprised me. "Strange way to convince me to welcome her in."

She giggled mischievously. "I invited, Leah as well. I'm playing matchmaker."

Seeing the huge smile on her face brought one to mine. "Oh you sneaky little devil. Does, Leah know?"

"No, this is all very clandestine. Donna, is a photographer, she is very good as well. I think they will be a perfect match."

Perfect match....

Not likely, as Sabine did the introductions, and we all sat down to eat. There was an uncomfortable feeling. Leah, may have been onto, Sabines motives, because she played the haughty pissed off bitch role perfectly.

Sabine worked hard, she single handedly dragged the rest of us along.

Leah was so busy trying to ignore Donna, she became quite rude.

My heart sank. I felt for Leah, being pushed into a relationship was no fun. Sabine though was on a mission, and kept the fires burning.

It didn't happen on the first date, if you can call it that.

It didn't happen on the second, or third, but eventually. They railed against, Sabine and I. Thy wanted to show us up for trying to play match maker.

To play a trick on Sabine, Leah, invited, Donna on a date. I think her plan was to come back to our place after the date and complain about it.

I had doubted, Sabine, but it was me who turned out to be wrong, they went on a second date, then a third, and suddenly, you never saw them apart. They were welded at the hip.

It was like a flare ignited over our home. Leah was never around. She was almost always on a date with "Donna.

They became lovers, then best friends. Donna, became like, Leah, part of our extended family. The happy go lucky young light bearers, breezed into our world bringing a new found joy, and that infected us all.

The day she told me, she was in love, was one of the happiest moments of my life.

We hugged and kissed. I did love her, but as a friend, yes we shared special memories, but that was part of why we got on so well.

She was the bridesmaid, at our wedding.

She did manage to finish her degree, after much complaining, and not without Sabine and me pushing her.

Not that she ever used it. She was always destined to be an artist, and she never veered from that dream.

Sabine and me? We are just glad to have each other.