The Subject Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcia gets through her day and meets the other Subjects.
3.1k words
4.49
6.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(San Gabriel High School, 8:05am)

Marcia was excited. Probably more excited that she had ever been on the first day of school. It was her senior year, she was already looking at colleges, and this year was supposed to be one to take it easy.

But then she was recruited to be in the Advanced Sex Ed class.

After that visit from Mr. Bentley, Marcia could not stop thinking about the class. A few days later, she received the curriculum and other notes that the teacher felt was necessary for Marcia to know...safety procedures, location of the class, and a non-disclosure form...she was not allowed to talk about the class with anyone not IN the class, or any other administrators apart from two people: Mr. Bentley and Vice Principal Masterson. She seemed to be listed as the program's chief 'sponsor'.

It frustrated Marcia that she didn't have a list of the students in the class...she was dying to find out who else was involved. Fortunately, she knew her best friend Katy was going to be a Subject, just like her. Over the next month, Marcia and Katy had multiple sleepovers...sometimes at Marcia's place in her brother Steve's bedroom, where he and his best friend Kevin spent the evening plowing the girls...sometimes at Katy's house where the two of them donned strapons and double penetrated Katy's mom, Holly. And during all of that, they would talk about how much fun they were going to have in "the class". Since Steve and Kevin had already graduated, the girls could be open around them, and Holly had given permission for her daughter to be a Subject, so she knew everything.

Marcia arrived at school, dressed to the nines. She wore a black lace top over a white undershirt that hugged her bust nicely. A short skirt covered her butt to mid-thigh, and she wore thigh-high stockings.

She also had a lightly vibrating egg pushed into her vagina.

Marcia had gotten used to having the egg do its work inside her snatch over the course of a day as she had made several test runs. She would get up, comb her hair, let her dad fuck her, take a shower, then insert the egg and leave it on at a low setting. She would then go to work at the ice cream shop, and work 5-6 hours. The low-grade constant stimulation was invigorating, though it did mean that Marcia needed anal sex at least twice during her shift. Fortunately, her boss obliged with both two 10 minute breaks as well as a stiff cock to put in her ass.

Marcia entered her 1st period class: English Lit. She surveyed the classroom...it was mostly full. She recognized nearly all of her classmates, having gone to school with them since at least 9th grade.

Across the room, she spotted Katy Jenkins.

Katy was blonde, and built like a sex doll. A little shorter than Marcia, Katy was curvy and soft, with 36DD tits that Marcia loved to play with. Her sex drive was as intense as Marcia's and just seeing her best friend made her pussy tingle a little more. She was in hip-hugging jeans and a short-sleeved sweater that accentuated her beautiful breasts. Her mouth watered as she watched her bust wiggle and shimmy with every movement of the rest of Katy's body.

Marcia, tearing her gaze away from Katy, put her backpack down at her desk and went to chat with her other friends Maria and Chelsea. They all cheek-kissed and immediately got to gossiping about boys, specifically Lance Kirkland, who was sitting three rows over. Marcia shyly turned to look at Lance as the others talked about him, and found he was looking right back at her.

An electric shock shot through her clit and she moaned under her breath. She thought, 'What?? What was THAT?'

They she realized...it wasn't Lance. It was the egg. It had increased in power! Maybe the control had gotten bumped...it's in my...

...bag.

Katy was standing next to her desk with an evil grin on her face. She had a small plastic object in her right hand, and her thumb was sliding across it.

bzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ!

Marcia leaned forward and put her hands out on a table to steady herself. Her mind swam and her knees buckled. Chelsea and Maria both asked if she was okay.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. J-just a little something...I ate."

Then the bell rang, and Mr. Keeley stood up.

"Alright, everyone in their seats please!"

Marcia glared at Katy, who giggled and sat at her seat, still holding the controller for the egg. Marcia was relieved when the buzzing calmed back down to a low setting.

But this was a problem...even if Katy had done nothing else with the egg for the rest of the class, Marcia was now super horny. She settled in behind her desk and tried to concentrate. She felt the buzzing egg shift inside her and she rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to gain control over her body.

About ten minutes into this endurance test, Mr. Keeley turned to write something on the board, and Katy ran over to Marcia. She quickly palmed the control into Marcia's hand and whispered, "After class...bathroom across the hall...third stall" and quickly returned to her seat just as the teacher was turning back.

......

While her classmates chattered in the bathroom, Marcia was bent over the toilet in the third stall of the bathroom across the hall from her first period class. She had barely made it through the class, having turned off the egg as soon as she got it back from Katy. Now, Katy was working a strapon dildo into her best friend's ass while the egg, now turned on high, electrified her pussy.

Katy fucked Marcia deeply, her hand clamped over the other girl's mouth...no need to attract too much attention. There were probably five or six other girls in the bathroom currently, including ones in the stalls on either side of the fornicating duo. Fortunately, there was enough background conversation to mask the intense anal penetrating going on in the third stall.

Katy had pulled up her sweater, and her fulsome breasts bounced happily as their owner plowed Marcia's stretched-out butt.

Katy leaned in. "We've got about five minutes left before the next bell. Let's make the most of it!" Katy then pulled back and, waiting for the toilet in the stall next to her to flush, rammed her cock into Marcia's poor asshole. Marcia screamed into Katy's hand and came hard. Katy continued with deep strokes as Marcia's climax tore through her, and she had to put one arm under the helpless girl as her strength left her.

"Oop, be careful, Marcia...here, let's turn this off. Otherwise, you'll never make it to 7th period!" She reached down, dildo sliding out of her friend's backside, and took the egg control from Marcia's hand, switching it off.

Katy then used toilet paper to clean the strapon before tucking it back into her jeans, and then cleaning Marcia's stretched asshole. She pulled up Marcia's panties back into place, then turned her, straighten her up, and kissed her on the lips. Marcia hummed happily in return.

"Let's get you to 2nd period."

.....

Most of the rest of the day was easier on Marcia, mostly because Katy was only in her 4th period class, Chemistry. Marcia couldn't resist turning the egg back on at the end of 2nd period, and her strength had finally returned. She was in a good mood...she didn't even blame Katy for her prank in English class...after all, she satisfied Marcia with a solid, semi-public, anal fuck. She and Katy were lab partners for the class, so as Ms. Cartright was setting up the equipment for the first demonstration of the year, the two girls took the opportunity to chat.

"Do you know anyone else in 7th period?", Katy asked excitedly.

"What? No! We already talked about this yesterday...I don't know anyone!"

"Right, but maybe someone approached you today...I think I know at least one guy." Katy pointed past Marcia. "Turn slowly, but don't be too obvious."

Marcia did her best to peek over her shoulder. There were two boys in the direction that Katy was pointing. "Which one?"

"Tim Callahan."

"Why?"

"Well, he's 18...he's fit. He seems like the type Mr. Bentley would pick. I've also heard he's huge."

Marcia focused on Tim. He was handsome, with a nice smile. She had been in a large friends group with him a couple of times.

Then she started picturing him naked. With a huge cock. And him on top of her, driving that cock into her grasping pussy. In front of Katy and a whole classroom...

"Ahem!"

Marcia turned to see Ms. Cartright right next to her.

"In this class, ESPECIALLY in this class, when I ask you to focus, you need to FOCUS, Ms. Sanderson!"

Marcia reddened and nodded. "Yes, Ms. Cartright...sorry! It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't, young lady." And the teacher walked back to the front of the room.

Marcia sighed and looked back toward Tim. He was looking at her. He had a slight smile on his face.

What did that mean?

....

At the break bell rang for the end of 6th period, Marcia practically ran out of the room. She had mentally memorized the location of her destination. It was in a part of the campus that she hadn't been to before. She walked out through the quad, into the beautiful sunlight of a Los Angeles late summer afternoon, and headed toward a small building on the perimeter. There were few students around, and she walked in through the swinging glass doors. She was looking for Room 100A...she passed by Room 100 and stopped. She was about to peek into that room when she heard a familiar voice.

"Marcia! In here, my dear!"

Mr. Bentley was leaning out of 100A waving her in. She smiled and half-ran to go in.

"Hi, Mr. Bentley! I'm so excited, you have no idea!"

Mr. Bentley laughed. "Oh, don't be so sure...I know a bit about you, Ms. Sanderson. You are one of my Subjects after all. We're just waiting for the other three...wait..."

The door opened, and a face peeked around the opening. "Am...am I in the right room...for the Subjects?"

"Yes, dear! Come in! Lily, this is Marcia Sanderson. Marcia, this is Lily Chen. A fellow Subject."

Marcia had seen Lily before around school, though they didn't share many classes. Lily was an AP engineering student, amazingly good with numbers. Probably fast-tracked to an Ivy League school at the end of the year.

Lily was a head shorter than Marcia, with jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her skin was pale like porcelain, her eyes dark, and her features were delicate. She wore a pretty blue dress that went past her knees, and high socks.

Marcia looked at the girl a bit dubiously. Lily didn't look like she belonged anywhere near this class. Mr. Bentley, perhaps sensing Marcia's disbelief interjected.

"Lily, what did I pick you to be a Subject?"

Lily looked straight into Marcia's eyes and said in a quiet respectful tone, "To fuck. I'm obsessed with cock. The bigger, the better. I love sex, and I don't get enough of it normally. I want to know everything I can about all different types of sex, including sex with girls. Girls like you, Marcia. I would like to fuck you soon, Marcia. Would that be okay?"

Marcia blinked. She then smiled, leaned in close, and kissed Lily on the mouth. Lily hesitated for a moment, then returned the kiss.

The door opened a moment later, and the two girls decoupled as Katy spun into the room.

"Hi Marcia! You must have ran all the way here!" She then looked at Lily. "Hi, I'm Katy!"

Lily was frozen, drinking in the voluptuous girl bouncing in front of her. Marcia giggled.

"Katy, this is Lily! Lily...would you like to see Katy's tits?"

Lily tore her eyes away from ogling Katy's form to look at her face. "May I?"

Katy nodded excitedly, "Sure! I think you'll like 'em!" And with that, she completely took off her sweater, tossing it to the side. She never wore a bra...her youth keeping her large rack fully firm.

Lily's mouth dropped open. "They...they are beautiful." She reached up a hand tentatively. "May...may I touch them?"

"Not only can you touch them, but you can also suck them if you'd like...I bet you want to take one of these nipples in your mouth, don't you?"

Lily nodded reverently, lightly placing one hand on a breast while placing her open mouth on the other, pulling in an erect nipple to her mouth.

The door was still open from when Katy came in when a fourth girl entered. Only Marcia saw her enter, as the other two girls were occupied. Marcia silently marveled.

The girl that entered was a tall as Lily was short. At least 6 feet tall, she was very dark-skinned, and her hair was done in long, ropey, colorful braids. She was wearing athletic shorts which accentuated her incredibly long legs, and she looked around with glittering green eyes. She looked at the other girls, watched Katy and Lily for a moment, then looked at Marcia and smiled, a warm inviting smile.

Mr. Bentley chimed in. "Kaia! I'm glad you made it! This is Marcia Sanderson. Marcia, this is Kaia Dansohko. She's a transfer from a school in Senegal...she'll be on the volleyball team!"

Marcia nodded. "You certainly have the legs for it!"

Kaia smiled wider. She spoke, her accent thick and sultry. "You like them? How much do you like them?"

Marcia licked her lips. "I like them a lot...I would like to see more of them, like where they end."

Mr. Bentley cleared his throat. "Okay, ladies...time to pay attention." All four girls ceased their flirted and turned, though Lily's hand lingered on Katy's breast for a long moment.

"This room...this is exclusively for you four ladies. The students are not allowed in here, and that will be stressed to them. Any time you need to come to a safe place, you can come in here. Even I will only enter with your permission." He looked around at the four, and then continued.

"Currently, the students are entering the classroom, through that door. I'm going to go out in a moment and go through all of the housekeeping to get the class going. While that's going on, You'll all remove all clothing and put those robes on." He motioned to four plush-looking robes hung on hangers at each of four lockers.

"The lockers are all the same...you all can pick which you like. You'll have about 10 minutes to change and be ready to come out.

"Also, this first class. They're going to be doing a written project...it won't be long, but I want them to do it while seeing the four of you enjoy each other. I'm going pair you up. I know that Miss Sanderson and Miss Jenkins have the most experience in lesbian coupling, so Marcia, I want you to be with Lily, and Katy, you'll be with Kaia."

Marcia and Lily locked eyes. Lily looked serious and proper, Marcia couldn't wait to taste that little pussy of hers.

Katy looked a bit intimidated by Kaia at first, but they she saw the other girl's initial shyness.

She doesn't have a lot of experience with girls, I think.

So she moved up close and said, "I'm gonna make you feel SO good!" Kaia grinned broadly, the initial nervousness burning away under Katy's radiant gaze.

"Alright...you've got about 10 minutes. I'll knock when I'm ready to bring you in." And with that, he went out the door.

The four girls looked at each other for a moment. Marcia spoke first. "Who wants which locker?"

As soon as the girls had chosen lockers, the undressing began. Starting with Marcia, each girl disrobed individually while the other three admired the show. Katy had seen Marcia naked countless times, but loved seeing her nudity every time. Both of the other girls took in Marcia's tanned body, round breasts, and neatly trimmed pussy. Then, almost as an afterthought, Marcia slowly pulled out the egg, still buzzing from constant use.

Kaia was stunned. "Has that device been inside you all day?"

Marcia nodded and she wiped the egg off with a baby wipe and put it in her bag. "It's been an experience...pro tip, don't let someone else control the thing while you're trying to write an English paper." And she glared at Katy, who pretended to not hear her.

Kaia picked up on the subtext and nodded. "That is...good advice."

Lily was next. She slipped off the blue dress and neatly folded it into her locker. Next was her bra and panties, lastly her knee-high socks. Marcia shook her head. "I wish you could leave those on. You are so hot in only those socks." Lily actually blushed across the bridge of her nose, and Marcia giggled.

Next it was Katy. This didn't take long as she was already topless to start, but the room appreciated Katy's round ass to go with those huge tits. She looked at Kaia. "Seriously, it looks like you want to eat me."

Kaia sucked in saliva building in her mouth. "There's so much I want to do to you."

Lastly, the African girl peeled the clothes from her long, lean body. Her skin was such a beautiful shade of ebony. It was strong, but also undoubtedly feminine. Before she had a chance to put on her robe, Katy moved close, her robe open, and kissed Kaia deeply, her hands sliding across the other girl's body. Kaia responded by kneading Katy's ass under her robe.

Marcia looked at Lily. "We've got about 2 minutes. Come here."

Dutifully, Lily walked over. Marcia sat down on one of the benches, and pulled Lily onto her lap, straddling Marcia's legs. They started kissing as well, and the room was silent apart for the moans and groans of four very aroused women.

A couple of minutes (or was it hours?) later, there was a knock on the door. Katy was the closest, and ruefully disengaged from her lover and opened it. Mr. Bentley came in and smiled, seeing what had been going on.

"It's so good to see you all enjoying each other. It bodes well for the program.

"Are you all ready? The class is prepared and wait for your introduction."

The four girls straightened themselves, tied their robes, looked at each other, then to Mr. Bentley, where they all nodded.

"Good. When I lead you out to the central dais, I will assign the four of you each a spot. When I say your name and point to a spot, sit in that spot. Okay, let's go!"

With that, Mr. Bentley led the four Subjects into the class.

-----