All Comments on 'The Subjugation of Amy'

by SlaveSlutTracy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story, but....

You are a good story teller, but the typos and spelling errors distract. Keep after it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

Great story, please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see a long period for Amy

Many chapters can be written about the subjugation and degradation of Amy. This first chapter shows what pleasure can come from another woman as Amy just experienced. Amy will find out what happens if she does not obey. I foresee many scenarios for Amy with other women and even men as she is broken into being a slut. Many embarrassing parts with her being naked outside exhibiting her herself to others. Having to wear revealing outfits that she blushes red with shame. Given herself to others at clubs. Blackmail could be used to subject Amy to the whims of others as they play and beat her body. Oh the joys that Amy will experience and the readers will be going along with the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tables turned

Good story, hope there is more, maybe with a twist. Brian enjoys Amy so much that together they turn Megan into their submissive bitch. Just a thought.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to Amy's "Further Education"!

We can all imagine the different directions her "adult education" will take....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Loved your stories of Tracy (wish there were more). Looking forward to more about Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will there be a chapter 2

We need a chapter two , showing Amy as Megan’s slutslave , how Megan dominates , punishes and degrades Amy Aswell as pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

This story is great and a big turn on!!! Please keep writing this series.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Sounds like Amy is ready to do whatever her new mistress wants.

And enjoying it more with each experience...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy's mother can be subjugated into the web as Tracy makes Amy shave bare her disgusting fur pelt from her pussy as both women take turns making her submissively lock their bare pussies as Amy delights into asking Mom if she still wants to go to Mass as she is spreadeagled naked to the bed. Mistress Tracy delights into making Amy humiliate her by reading Scripture while rubbing her engorged clitoris and making her want to hate her priest and going to church while praising Satan. Amy gets Mom to break down and adopt Mistress Tracy as her priestess.

maitreculmaitreculover 1 year ago

Very hot story of seduction of an unwilling virgin. Can't wait for further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More yet.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Love it. Hope there is more. Women subjugating other workmen is so freaking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveSlutTracy@SlaveSlutTracy
Update 03/22/2024 Chapter Two of The Subjugation of Amy has been published. Sorry that this took so long. I had some very serious issues with writes block on this story deciding on how I wanted it to precede. The next chapter is partially written. My hope that it is out soon ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES